SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

According to the lads, "Peggy" is now a man's name

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Background: about a year and a half ago I signed a guestbook as "Ch!n K3lley", stealing the name of the Hawaii Five-O character Chin Ho Kelly (I added the "e" in my version of the surname). I forgot that I did that until one of the lads contacted my catcher account seeking a next of kin to a deceased foreigner who coincidentally, also had the last name of Kelley. So, I wrote him back, and now we learn a little more about about the deceased.

Get a load of the name, Mr. Peggy Kell3y. Turns out he (huh?) had a wife.

Quote:
Dear Ch!n ,

How are you today.

pls re-type this letter and send to the security firm for approval and for immediate action.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLID STAR FINANCE & SECURITY SARL LOME-TOGO.

TEL/2289143817

FAX/2282263850

E-MAIL (redacted)@yahoo.com

ATTENTION.

MY NAME IS MR.CH!N KELL3Y, FROM ....put the name of your country here.............I HEREBY NOTIFY THE FIRM ABOUT CLEARING OF THE CONSIGNMENT DEPOSITED BY MR.PEGGY.N. KELL3Y WHO DIED IN YOUR COUNTRY ON THE 31 JULY 2008 WITH HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN IN AUTO ACCIDENT ALONG KARA WHICH WAS HIS SON MR.STEVEN.N.VAIC!N ARE HIS NEXT OF KIN AND HE DIED ALONG WITH HIM.MAY THEY SOUL LAST IN PEACE.

AM HEREBY TO SEND TO YOU THE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT WHICH HE USED TO DEPOSITED THE BOX THAT CONTAINS THE MONEY IN THIS FIRM AS I WAS HIS NEARLEST BROTHER.I WANT THIS HONOURABLE FIRM TO GIVE ME DETAILS ON HOW TO GET THIS FUND TRANSFER TO MY ACCOUNT,HIS DEPOSITED A BOX THAT CONTAINS A SUM OF $8.5M IN THIS SECURITY FIRM FOR SAFEKEEPING.

I WILL BE GLAD IF THIS HOUOURABLE FIRM WILL GIVE ME A COOPERATE RESPOND IN THIS MATTER.

THANKS

.........YOUR NAME

..........YOUR TEL NUMBER

Thing of it is, I have a former girlfriend named Peggy. We're still in touch and I'm sure she'll get a laugh out of this one!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"If you knew Peggy Sue..."

Buddy Holly

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

always preferred Peggy Bundy myself

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good grammar though...

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's next - a boy named Sue? Laughing
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yep!

Quote:
ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL

zenith HeightsPlot 87 Ajose Adeogun Street,
Cotonou Republic Of Benin.

Attn:Payment Notification,

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM.I paid it because the ATM Card 8119 1.5m usd,has less three days to expire and when it expires,the money will go into Government purse.

(snip)

Contact Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your Card.
Yours
Mr Sue Daigle
ATM OFFICE

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to this lad our Secretary of State is transgendered:

Quote:
I want to inform you that your matter was discussed on a meeting hold yesterday concerning how you will get legal documents which will be signed by US secretary of State Mr. Hillary Rodham Clinton before your will receive your fund.

I sure hope Bill is OK with that.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Pisspot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May be why Bill got involved with Monica.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In keeping with the standard baiting practise of always doing the opposite of what the lad wants, I'm a firm believer in calling the ones with female names 'sir' and the male ones 'madam'. They don't always comment, but some of them do get a bit minty, especially the ones who see themselves as Barristers or Bank managers. It starts things as you mean them to go on Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.... you certainly know it's not politically correct to address anyone by gender these days, dontcha? Very Happy
Everything goes full circle. We need to revert back to basics and send/receive greeting's like Dear A**hole, again. Wink

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are way too many names that I have traditionally thought of as purely female being applied to men lately. Leslie, Dana, Hilary.. there are probably more that I can't think of right now. I don't think I'll ever get accustomed to it.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, the names that RayAdverb lists were traditionally male names that are now commonly female. Others are Ashley, Meredith, and (believe it or not) Shirley.

But enough lecturing. I may try addressing my lads with titles Ms or Madame if I believe they are male.

Do you never notice that lads scamming with male names sometimes address male baiters with terms of endearment like "dear" and even "darling?"

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic