SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads do tongue twisters (And Nursery Rhymes)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, you're amazing....how entertaining is that?

Love the "I slit a sheet" one. Poor lad sounded like he has Tourette's! Laughing
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I liked that one too ScammedOut.

Today's tongue twister is:
Quote:
A skunk sat on a stump. The stump thought the skunk stunk. the skunk thought
the stump stunk . What stunk the skunk or the stump?

Click to listen

If anyone's wondering how I got the lads to admit that they're low life PoS a few posts back, well the pass phrase I gave them was "Eye Ham Halo Life Pizza Sheet".

If anyone's got more suggested tongue twisters or funny phrases they'd like to hear, I'm still open for business so post away.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my favorites with lots of S sounds:

Quote:
Have you ever saw a saw saw like the saw that I saw saw in Arkansas?
If you never saw a saw saw like the saw that I saw saw in Arkansas
You never saw a saw saw.

And the lad automatically fails if he mispronounces Arkansas.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr John Koolsman liked lakeside77's tongue twister so much that he phoned it in twice:

Click to listen

He's completely sold on the idea that he has to phone my 'Western Union Automated MTCN Retrieval Line' and quote the 'Secret Pass Phrase'.

Quote:
Hello Ronnie,

Thank you for responds to my email and i have done as you requested and it stll not working.

What i want you to do is to go back to the branch manager and tell him you do not want the authomatic retrival process again that he should do it manually by himself and give you the M.T.C N Number.

Also i have got to no that the network here in Nigeria will not allow the process.So you have to do it manually or better still withdraw the money and look for another Western Union Outlet that will transfer the money without authomatic voicemail retrival.

Since you say there is no Money Gram In your locality i would have advised you to go and look for MOney gram even it means you going out of your locality.

As you no delay is very dangerious and you have to stand up.My Boss have even diceded to withraw the money but i pleaded on your behalf because of the love i have for you. Shocked

So you have to act fast.

Get back to me as soon as possible.
Regards,
Mr John Koolsman.

C'mon folks, I need more suggestions for tongue twisters. I've got lads pleading for the secret pass phrase and ready to burn their phone credit on this.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I honestly have trouble with this one myself:
Quote:
She sells sea shells on the sea shore;
The shells that she sells are sea shells I'm sure.
So if she sells sea shells on the sea shore,
I'm sure that the shells are sea shore shells.

/me wipes the spit off his screen
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Leith police dismisseth us.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mary mack's mother wants mary mack to marry me.
My father wants me to marry mary mack.
When i marry mary, we'll all be content to be.
We'll all be making merry, when i marry mary mack.

V

P.s sorry about the punctuation i'm on my phone in work Wink

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still going? Great! Laughing
How about some international tongue twisters?

Igbo:
Nwanyi n'akwa akwa, ina-akwa akwa na okuko yili akwa nenu akwa ikwalakwa di nenu akwa?

"Lady Tailor, are you crying because the hen laid an egg on the dress you made
that is lying on the bed?" (Akwa=Bed, Akwa=Dress, Akwa=Crying, Akwa=Egg,
ikwa-akwa=to make dresses, ikwa-akwa=to cry, iyi-akwa=to lay eggs)

Swahili:
Mbuzi hali nazi kwa vile hawezi kupanda ngazi ndipo azifikie nazi.

"A goat cannot eat coconut because it cannot climb up a ladder to reach the
coconuts up in the coconut tree."

Katibu Kata wa Kata ya Mkata amekataa katakata kukata miti katika kata ya Mkata.

"The head of Mkata ward has forbidden to cut trees in the Mkapa ward."

Maori:
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu
"The name of some hill."

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about Tagalog, courtesy of mr bohigal's Filipino uncle:

Quote:
Pitumput pitong puting pating (77 white sharks)
Aba, bababa kaba Baba? (Hey, are you getting out here Baba?)

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you for responds to my email and i have done as you requested and it stll not working.

Of course it didn't work. He mispronounced Arkansas. Also, shouldn't he have a time limit of, say, five seconds to complete the password?

Here is another with lots of S sounds that works well in French and English:

Si six cent scies scient six cent saucisses,
six cent six scies scieront six cent six saucissons

Translation:

If six hundred saws saw six hundred sausages, six hundred six saws saw six hundred six sausages.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great guys, I've started sending these to the lads and will post the results. One lad has already had a stab at 'She sells sea shells....'

Click to listen

and here's another lad who's seeing saws in Arkansas

Click to listen

Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The results are in for 'mary mack's mother.....'

Click to listen

and here's another attempt at 'She sells sea shells....' He had two goes at it.

Click to listen

While you're listening to those, have a look at this from Dr. John Anthony of the Lottery Claims Department.
Quote:
Sequel to your mail, be informed that we have called the automated MTCN retrieval line(+44 700 xxx xxxx) for more than 30 good times and quote the secret pass phrase, the automated MTCN retrieval line did not provide us with any MTCN number.

This is the third secret pass phrase you are providing for the retrival of the MTCN, and we have well quoted the secret pass phrase whenever the Western Union automated machine ask us to leave a message, all the automated machine does is to beep and cut off, you should try and call the automated MTCN retrieval line yourself, so that you know prcisely what we are talking about.

I've now sent him his 4th tongue twister. Blast those people at Western Union; they keep changing their security pass phrases.

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you! beers! Cheers!
/me drinks to that
Lady Vetinari
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One that always got racing commentators in a tizz was 'Unique New York', as the faster it's said, the harder it is.

And also the good old 'Red lorry, yellow lorry', again done with increasing speed.

Whenever I come back to this forum, it never ceases to amaze me at the new and delicious ways to torment these creatures.

Keep it up Very Happy

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The results for Lady Vetinari's 'Red Lorry Yellow Lorry' are in.

Click to listen

and another lad still wants to marry Mary Mack. There were six calls, all sounding like the same lad. You can hear that he has a helper on one call.

Click to listen

This lad is throwing a hissy fit for some reason. I've snipped the email addy he quoted in case it's a victim
Warning – contains naughty words
Quote:
U THE MOST IDIOT I HAVE NEVER C,U ARE GOING ABOUT HACKING PEOPLES BOX,IT CAN NEVER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS,IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PROBLEM.

AFTER U GO SEND WESTERN UINON MONEY TRANSFER AGAIN.

IF U DONT TAKE YOUR TIME I WILL REPRT U TO FBI BARASTRD,FOWLSCALIWAT,HOMOSEXUAL,U IGBOS WEY THE LOGAS OR LONDON THE DO 419.GOD KNOW GO 4GIVE UNLESS U REPEANT.

MONKEY U CLOSE THIS PERSON EMAIL ADDRESS
[email protected]
SO DONT EVER IN UR LIFE SEND ANY MURDER FUCKER EMAIL LIKE U AGAIN

IN YOUR LIFE CAN YOUR FAMILY PROVID THS CAN OF MONEY of 1500 British pounds by Western Union,U ARE DECEIVING YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR SAFE MONKEY OLOKO, NWANE ENA ESUSU ESUS, U WAY THE HACK PEOPLES EMAIL, I GO JAIL AND UR FAMILY IF I RECIEVE THIS MURDER FUCKER YOUR MAMA,U ARE ELEPHANT, ANT,MOSQUITOR,COCLOACH, IJIJI, ONYE ARA ALA OWERE,NNA GI NA NNA GI HUNGERS GRANDNUTS SELLER FUCK U MORDER FUCKKER OFF,I GO FUCK YOUR SISTER UNTILL THE TOTO SCATTER,IF UR WIFE IF U ARE MARRIED,NMAGI NA TA AFUFU WELL WELL

I've no idea what he’s on about with the hacking and closing email accounts but I've already replied saying I’m working for Mr G0mer.

My reply
Quote:
Hello bros, calm down is plenty of jobs to go round. Am working for Mr G0mer now and he pays good money to guys like us. If U weant mek good money the then i now Mr G0mer and can put in a good word for you. Join the G0merboyz and evry dayz a pay day.

One love

VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

they failed miserably at mary mack.. FFS I've been wetting myself laughing at the attempts Laughing

More, more, tell ye what, pm me your number, and i'll sing the original so you can give your lads a demo of what it should sound like.. Laughing
V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yeah, TB. Give VfV your number. I want to hear a baiter sing for his supper! Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think FOWLSCALIWAT is the new lad word of the week. WTH??? Laughing

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No one has suggested the tooting tudors???

Here ya go:
"A tutor who tooted the flute,
Once tutored tow Tudors to toot.
Saith the two to the tutor,
is it easier to toot or
to tutor two Tudors to toot."

Poetry in motion...

"We are very busy here at the office and you dont expect us to be clicking more than 100 boxes all day long its a very hectic process and no one is willing to go through such process the whole day. Because i have being on this for several hours without sucess and its giving me headace." Bar. Smith
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Horace, here's one lad who came pretty close to that one

Click to listen

A few have been busy with Unique New York. I told some of them to say it as quicky as possible and keep repeating if they don't hear the MTCN.

Click to listen

And Dr. John Anthony of the Lottery Claims Department, who complained about already having tried three secret pass phrases, has sent this after he'd phoned in his fourth one.
Quote:
This is to inform you that the new Secret pass phrase you sent to us did not equally provide us with the MTCN. You don't say.

We have instructed you several times since you forwarded to us the Western Union Payment receipt that you should go straight to Western Union Office were you sent the transfer fee and obtain the MTCN in person, but you refused to adhere with the instructions by depending on the different pass phrase given to you by Western Union, thereby wasting oou time and our precious time. But I’m a baiter. Refusing your instructions and wasting your time is in my job description.

We are instructing you for the last time, to go to Western Union Office were you sent the transfer fee and obtain the MTCN in person and forward it to us, for this office will nolonger entertain any more secret pass phrase from you. Oh come on. I’m sure you’ve got one more tongue twister in you yet.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TB's lad wrote:
we have called the automated MTCN retrieval line(+44 700 xxx xxxx) for more than 30 good times

Wait, they're calling a premium redirect number and spending money to entertain us? Even better! Hi-5 to TB!

Edit: Oh here's a slimmed down version of something submitted earlier
bohigal wrote:
Sheet Slit Sit

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Jane wrote:
I think FOWLSCALIWAT is the new lad word of the week. WTH??? Laughing

I agree, and hmmm..what's this? No custom tag on TB yet? He's a FOWLSCALIWAT if ever I saw one. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked

part:2

Quote:
But if Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Were they pickled when he picked them from the vine?
Or was Peter Piper pickled when he picked the pickled peppers
Peppers picked from the pickled pepper vine?

Quote:
Betty Botter bought a bit of butter
The butter Betty Botter bought was a bit bitter
And made her batter bitter.
But a bit of better butter makes better batter.
So Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter
Making Betty Botter's bitter batter better.

and "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?":

Quote:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck, he would, as much wood as he could,
and chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would chuck
if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Quote:
Shep Schwab shopped at Scott's Schnapps shop;
One shot of Scott's Schnapps stopped Schwab's watch.

thanks to wiki Laughing

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FOWLSCALIWAT. Now there's a badge I can wear with pride. Laughing

The lads have been unimpressed with the non English tongue twisters and they haven't phoned any of those in. I did get a few today who phoned in with old tongue twisters:

Click to listen

And for the stats fans, I checked the call log on the DM Club number I’m using for this and dropped it into Excel. So far, the lads have made 258 phone calls to my expensive redirect number with a total call time of 171 minutes. That’s lad phone credit that won’t be used on real victims.
jump_4_joy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tigbitties wrote:
FOWLSCALIWAT. Now there's a badge I can wear with pride. Laughing

Nice going, TB. That's a lot of calls. Very Happy

Now where is lotta to stick you with that tag? Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic