SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales from a DH NSFW/Safari/Lesbian/back again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ meeting such charming men has given you a new lease of life Embarassed Cool

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he's went back to Senegal. He wrote me an email, begging me to come there, and he also called and his number is his Senegal phone number. I'm disappointed. I was hoping he'd stay busy on his safari for a little while longer! Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

damn and the day before you scheduled the luxury cab that you were coming in like he told you to -- he needs lots of slapping -- he can't even stay where he said he would be...and he missed the bus...

you don't think he really wants to meet her, he's just a scammer like you thought from the beginning...probably even has a prostitute wife and hungry kids...

you don't think he EVER really traveled and he certainly didn't give you a valid phone number - remember you don't know about things like heading information...
and he gave you the WRONG address to pick him up at...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ivana. Oh you are SO right on the money about this!!! clapping

I wanted to slap him hard along the lines you suggested. I suspect EVERYTHING you've written (minus the header stuff of course) will be sent to him.

Incidentally, I think I've hurt him bad because he hasn't written to me AT ALL since deciding to leave the Senegal safari. Wink

My proudest achievement since joining Twisted Evil

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Taking advice from a Baiter with more experience. I pile it on really thick. And yet again (I know, *Yawn*) Language warning:

So, Frannypoo,

Where the fuck are ya?

I managed to talk Bernie into sending the Shuttle bus again to the address you told me and YOU WEREN'T THERE! I copped a pasting over that let me assure you. Did you ever even LEAVE that crappy country you call a home? I somehow doubt it. So even if you WERE in Gambia, you have now missed the Shuttle bus TWICE! What a dick!

You SAID you were at the Airport, could you prove it? Probably not! You are a LYING PIECE OF SHIT who just wanted to bilk my Aunt and me out of our hard earned cash. I'm guessing you're actually married and that you secretly get off on writing to other women because that prostitute wife of yours is too busy having sex with other men to fuck you!

I'm guessing you went home with your tail between your legs like the DOG YOU ARE! I was right all along wasn't I? What a piece of shit, what a complete SCAMMING fucking turd. A COMPLETE fucktard who can't even write an email properly.

If you want to PROVE that you're a man and NOT a lying retard, then you have THREE days before we leave. But then since you NEVER LEFT in the first place we both KNOW that a PUSSY like you isn't gonna leave for The Gambia now... Pity really, kathrin liked you.

And for the record, Bi Shou Bao (A name generated from A Mandarin name Generator. If he knew he MIGHT be able to work out the name is ACTUALLY Sabrina Baier, the niece's name put into the machine, but I digress) the hot asian concierge I was telling you about, well she REALLY LOVES your new laptop. She says to say thanks! It's come in handy since her old broke a few months back, so at least some good's come out of it. Plus when her visa runs out mid next year, she's coming to visit me in Sydney! Turns out she has relatives here and you don't know how hot it is to screw a hot asian Frannypoo, Male OR female. You should try it sometime, I highly recommend a threesome.

Tough shit WANKER,

Sabrina

Being the fiesty piece of shit that he is, let's see if he writes back Cool

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your safari internationalchrysis !!! Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis, I want to read all of this bait and I will. Wink

Congrats on your safari. jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work. Still no word from your lad. Would love to have Bernie exchange emails with him!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt he'll write to Bernie Crying or Very sad , but he DID write to Sabrina:

Please stop bothering yourself any longer because i am already back in Senegal.You and your aunt can enjoy with however you like to and its none of my business.Let me tell you now that you people did not come to Gambia because i stayed at the airport that wednesday from morning till night when their last flight(GIA) from Freetown(Sierra Lone)landed but you people were no where to found.Infact you people are not serious,i just went there waste my time and money just like that.I gave you number to use to reach me but you didnt call instead you said you are trying the number but it is not going.I left Gambia Tuesday night and got back to Senegal Wednesday morning.You people had made me a laughing stock here because some people told me earier not to go to Gambia that i wont see you people but i didnt listen to them because of over trust i had in you people.If you could remember that is why i said that you people should land in Senegal first so that i will be sure before going to Gambia but later i had to believe in you people then went to Gambia only to be fooled by you and your aunt.When i went to that Kairaba Hotel,i saw the real white women that are honest,sincere and straight forward waiting for the people they came for and some even use cab to come and look for their own man that area i was that time,calling them on phone to come and meet them where they are but yours is hell and fuck ass.Let me tell you now that whites to act the way you people did and infact let me also tell you now that you people are not in Gambia but if you want to prove me wrong then call my phone number 00221777230591,so that i will know yes that you people are real.Infact i am totally disappointed in you and your aunt because you two are not honest,real and sincere.I thought that i had found love but only to be fooled and maltreat by you people.You people will be ashame of yourselve because it doesnt speak good of you.Thanks for your wickedness and punishment.I just leave everything for God to judge.

I think that's an ATTEMPT at slappage. Pretty piss poor attempt really, though there's a sig line in there I'm sure of it. I think I'll send another love note, just for the hell of it

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"love note" sent. Oh yeah, I'm sure y'all know the drill by now, but just in case, LANGUAGE WARNING:

So pussyboi,

I think I'd remember if I was on a flight to Sierra Leone wouldn't I? You DICK, I was on the flight from Lagos Nigeria, NOT Sierra Leone.

And as I said before you left a whole HOUR before the bus even arrived. I can't help it if you're too DUMB to read the instructions that were sent to you from the 5@fari C@mp! God what a TARD! I didn't go via Senegal 'cos it would've cost me an extra three grand to do it that way, and since I've spent $39,000 on this trip, I didn't see the point in making that particular pit stop. You know, you could have sorted this SO easily if you'd just emailed the 5imba s@fari C@mp, like I suggested. Since you seem to be online 24/7 what would have been the harm in ONE extra email. They sent out their shuttlebus TWICE for you and BOTH times you were nowhere to be seen. And again, we were NOT staying at the Karaiba Hotel, that was just a pick up point. The s@fari c@mp is much further out of town, at LEAST an hour away along whatever the fuck that big arsed river's called.

Both Kathrin and I rang that number you gave me several times, and it did fuck all. Not even an engaged signal! Nada, zip, nothing. It's like you didn't actually want us to get through to you. And why the fuck should I have to prove YOU wrong??? As I've said so many times before I myself don't give a RAT'S ASS about you! Kathrin was the one who liked you, I was the one who thought you were a lying sleazy turd. Unfortunately for Kathrin, it seems that I was right, I was hoping I was wrong, but oh well turds like you occur. Shit (and Frank it seems) happens! A sleazy turd of a man who likes hitting on 19 year olds, women almost HALF his age. Dirtbag! you know the eCard's NEVER gonna be picked up so you might as well cancel it. An eCard from "Always sweethearts", god you're SUCH a dirty old man!

Oh well, I get a refund for your ticket at least and the camp was awesome, I've never had so much fun, and Kathrin's MUCH more relaxed now. She realises that you were a LYING SACK OF SHIT, and has moved on from you, LOSER!

Have fun sucking dog's balls, frannypoo.

Sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've thought a bait was over and heaped insults for several letters on them - and they say " don't you know it's not nice to insult people that way" type things...

and they keep coming back for more - even if it is just to argue with me more...I've had to block 2 of them for that

I really wish my phone called out of the country - it would be so fun to call him & prove you're real...and he missed it all...

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried the number on evaphone.com, which has worked in the past, but not this time. POOP

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Franypoo's NOT happy (which of course makes me VERY happy Smile:

I must say that you are an asshole for you to tell me something like that.Please you can go to hell with your fucking ticket.You are a big liar and pussycat.If not why are you afraid to call the number i gave to you so that i will know trully that you people are in Gambia.Infact i must also say that you lack home training.Let me tell you now that both of you are not humans because if you are then why cant you call and i will confirm trully that you are in Gambia.I dont care if 5imba S@fari sent their bus to pick me up because you are all liars.I stayed in Gambian airport from the time their first flight lande to the last flight so i wonder the flight you are claiming to came with or maybe you chattered a private jet that took you people to 5imba direct and not at the airport.I was there at the airport the flight(AirAfrik) that came from Nigeria(Lagos)landed but you were no where to be found and even that the same flight went to Senegal(Dakar)and pick some passenger there before going to Gambia,so i wonder the flight that you people were in that landed that day that i didnt see.Even i have to contact one of the guy that is working there at the Gambia airport to also keep an eye while we were waiting for you people but all is in vain.Please stop lying to yourself because you people didnt come or are in Gambia period.You both are pussycats,fake and not in Gambia so why cant you people go and fuck yourselves then let me be.Let me repeat it again that you are fake because if not you could have call me on phone and i will know that trully you people are in Gambia but you didnt do it knowing well that if you call then i will know where you people are through the code.I dont even think you people are whites because white people dont behave that way and i wonder the flight tickets you bought that cost you 39,000 dollars,which means you bought complete plane.So you think that i am a nusance to be telling me that nonsence.You have seen a person that have not entered the flight before.Please Sabrina all i want you to bear in mind is that you people are fake and not what you claim to be period.I am back in Senegal and have start my business again,so if you enjoy or do any other thing dont concern me because you are fake and not in Gambia simple.I just leave everything to God to judge and if i trully came to Gambia and wait at the airport from the time of the first flight to the last flight because of you people,you treated me that way then let you people die a sudden death but if i am not in Gambia then let me die also a sudden death.It is only the God i serve that will revenge for me for this your wickedness and heartless.Thanks and please mind your business.

So many siggy lines... Suggestions???

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't resist having another go at him:

Francesca,

A PLANE for $39,000??? What planet are YOU on??? That won't even get you a hotted up car in Australia! We were on the Virgin Nigeria flight. Didn't you READ the email we sent you telling you of our arrival? As I said, I don't care what you think, your opinion means squat to me. Kathrin was the one that liked you, NOT me so I don't have to bear ANYTHING at all in mind when it comes to you!

Give me ONE good reason to call you. I really don't care if you think I'm fake, 'cos quite simply, if I'm fake HOW IS IT THAT I'M WRITING TO YOU??? God you are SUCH a PUTZ!!! If I'm so fake, how am I able to annoy the living shit out of you? Think about it Francesca, I HAVE to be real to some degree otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation, now would we?

And for the record I don't think you're a nuisance at all. A lying sleazy fucktard maybe, a complete dickhead absolutely, but not a nuisance.

Anyhoo, as we leave fairly soon, I'm off for a threesome with a nice young couple I met here. Have a nice day, PUTZ! You loser!

Sabrina

And I attach this pic

"You are a dead meat!"

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
.I dont even think you people are whites because white people dont behave that way

LOL!!! I wish I could use that one hahahahaha!!!!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free to use it. More than happy to share the love Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everytime I read that line, I start laughing. My baiter character is a 35-year-old white widow with a child. I'm a 53-year-old African American grandma who has no intentions to ever marry. That line kills me LOL. I"m wondering how 'whites' are supposed to behave hahahaha!!! Too funny.
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So many siggy lines... Suggestions???

I like this line:

Quote:
you lack home training

What does he think you are? a puppy?

or this one

Quote:
You are a big liar and pussycat.

He has a bit of an animal fetish methinks.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So frannypoo writes back. He points out he has no idea about things like IP Headers without even trying:

I dont care about whatever you said because you have your whole self and also very free to say whatever you like.You said that if you are not real why will you be writting mail to me but i just want let you know that someone in this Senegal can also be writting to me and will be telling me that he or she is in England or US,so just writting mails to me will not identify your real location except you only make a phone call then the person will use the code to know where the call is coming from and if you had meet a couple as you said is none of my business because you people dont even exist at all talkless of being in Gambia.You showed me that your aunt doesnt know her left and right then how do you expect me to get married to that kind of woman who doesnt know her left and right at her age.I know that you are wiser than her and even better than her in anything.I also know that i am a loser or whatever you might call it but i just want you to know that all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.Sabrina if you will have the heart to treat me that way without seeing me then if you eventually see me then it is my obituary and for your information i am not old man because i am still very very fit and can take any woman to her satisfactory,meaning that i am sexually and physically fit even you cannot be able to carry me in tense of sex.I must say that because Kathrin really fucked up and dont deserve me for a second.I hope that you will not be surprise because its now open and clear that your aunt dont want me rather she is decieving and toying with me.I just take everything that happened as the way God wants it to be and may Honour and Adoration be unto His Holy Name.I must tell you now that i am very very happy to know that you are a Christian and also know God.Thanks and when you are going back then i wish you safe journey.Take good care of yourself.

I plan to write back and throw a lot of this in his face Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I send him a email labelled "Goodbye Frannypoo", but I'm hoping there's life in this bait yet by pointing out all the things he'll miss out on if he doesn't. I'm hoping he'll try bypass Sabrina like he's done once before. Fingers crossed:

Take heart Frannypoo,

We actually AGREE on a few things, like the fact that my Aunt and you will now NEVER get together. Standing her up in Gambia is a pretty surefire way of ending any potential relationship. And now we'll never know now if there was any spark between you and her.

All work and no play make Frank a deadshit. I offered YOU a chance to play up in another country for two weeks and you BLEW IT! You missed the Shuttle bus TWICE, you didn't follow up on the email, despite being told to several times. You didn't ring the c@mp's number (mind you, it wouldn't have helped, but never mind). But you HAD the opportunity for love here Frank and you seriously fucked up! If it had worked out between you guys Kathrin was dreaming of getting you to immigrate to Australia, where you would have had the chance to seriously live it up, and do nothing at all except follow your dreams. Kathrin and I are now multimillionaires because of the trucking business my Mum sold. I'm certain Kathrin would've been happy to invest in just about any plan you might have come up with. Hell if I thought it was any good I'd invest myself! But now we'll never know, 'cos you stood her up!

The plane home leaves in a couple of hours, so I guess we'll never know now what could've been. Yes Frank we agree. You are an absolute LOSER! You lost out on the sort of things most people dream about. You're not as real as your email address would suggest are you Frank...

Shit happens Frank

Sabrina

PS: Who SAYS I'm a christian??? I could be into diabolism for all you know. Kathrin is a Lutheran, but my mother wasn't especially religious, and left the decision to me to choose what religion I may or may not follow.

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fran has been watching The Shining?! Shocked (oh, I really hate that movie!!!)

Perhaps Sabrina should eventually get on him about his love of getting high, and also explain to him that sexually satisfying his goats is NOT the same as sexually satisfying a woman. Maybe it's a blessing that he decided not to show up or cooperate?

Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i love this part

after he's back in senegal he said

Quote:
but if i am not in Gambia then let me die also a sudden death

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great insults Very Happy

The lad who has my interest right now accused me of being in africa.

I wonder if african's mess with other african's this way?

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I simply HAVE to use Jaspers thing about Goats, and so I break down his email into small bits that I respond to. And of course I use the bit about goats and woman not being the same thing. THANKS Jasper, it rules!

And since he brought up religion, I've been wondering if Sabrina should be religious herself. And then it comes to me... Of course! It's SO obvious!!! She simply has to worship the "Flying Spaghetti monster"! Let's see if picks on her being a "pastafarian":

Francesca,

I have broken down my response to you in point form to make this easier for to read...

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 5:53 AM, Frank Micheal <Frannypoo> wrote:
>>
I dont care about whatever you said because you have your whole self and also very free to say whatever you like.

You got at least one thing right!

>>You said that if you are not real why will you be writting mail to me but i just want let you know that someone in this Senegal can also be writting to me and will be telling me that he or she is in England or US,so just writting mails to me will not identify your real location except you only make a phone call then the person will use the code to know where the call is coming from and if you had meet a couple as you said is none of my business because you people dont even exist at all talkless of being in Gambia.

Frannypoo, I think this is now just funny. Kathrin was VERY upset at the time, but she had SUCH a wonderful time in the end. So much so that we're thinking of going back again soon. (In fact sooner rather than later). But you contradict your self my friend. You keep saying "I'm not real", yet you keep writing to me, and without ANY proof that you're any more real than I am. Francesca

>>You showed me that your aunt doesnt know her left and right then how do you expect me to get married to that kind of woman who doesnt know her left and right at her age.I know that you are wiser than her and even better than her in anything.

And you showed me that you are not a man of his word. You stood up the woman you said you were going to marry, not once but TWICE. By your own admission you stood her up because of your own stupidity, and then have the lack of balls to try blame us? Get a life loser

I also know that i am a loser or whatever you might call it but i just want you to know that all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

Who's Jack? Is he hot? How big's his dick?

>>Sabrina if you will have the heart to treat me that way without seeing me then if you eventually see me then it is my obituary and for your information i am not old man because i am still very very fit and can take any woman to her satisfactory,meaning that i am sexually and physically fit even you cannot be able to carry me in tense of sex.

Sexually satisfying his goats is NOT the same as sexually satisfying a woman. Maybe it's a blessing in the end you didn't show up. I think Kathrin would be APPALLED at what a lousy lay you turned out to be.

>>
I must say that because Kathrin really fucked up and dont deserve me for a second.

Another thing we actually agree on. Kathrin DOESN'T deserve you! She deserves to be loved and treated as an equal. She needs to be treated like the special person she is, and appreciated for who she is and not how much money an asshole like you can squeeze out of her. But she didn't fuck up, YOU DID! It was YOU who left the Airport before the shuttle even arrived, you said so yourself. It was YOU who refused to write a simple email to get the shuttle bus to come pick you up. And it was YOU who wasn't at the address you SAID you would be, leaving the driver with no choice but to return to the 5@fari c@mp. From what I see, it's YOU that's fucked up, not Kathrin.

>>
I hope that you will not be surprise because its now open and clear that your aunt dont want me rather she is decieving and toying with me.I just take everything that happened as the way God wants it to be and may Honour and Adoration be unto His Holy Name.I must tell you now that i am very very happy to know that you are a Christian and also know God.Thanks and when you are going back then i wish you safe journey.Take good care of yourself.

And for the record, I am a Pastafarian, NOT a Christian. I worship a totally different religion to you. That's bleeding obvious by the way you treat your fellow Christians... Pastafarians are a noble people, with traditions hand down the family line for Generations. (Maybe even TWO generations by now) I myself am a born again Pastafarian, so I have much to learn. Though with that in mind I have left a quick word from my bible for you to consider.

Sabrina
"Touched by his noodly appendage" (Book of Linguinicus, (I'm quite proud of that one) Chapter 23, Verse 12)

--
Sabrina the sexy ^_^

You KNOW you want me!

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad my goat comment could be of good use for you! Laughing I can't wait for his reply to that one.....

You know, I was looking around on T-shirt hell (I love that site) and I found a shirt that is almost suitable for Frannypoo! Too bad it's a sheep and not a goat...

http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/baaaaaa-means-nooooo

Perhaps we could design one for him, though... Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic