SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad wants ME to fill out baiter forms for him.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dude, this is ridiculous.

lad wrote:
Any good news yet,Have been expecting your email but guess you very
busy with work and family,Just get back to me as soon as possible.

Please can you fill in the answers in RED color font, otherwise it
will be invalid.

I just send you a form to fill please try fill it and send it back to me .

Shocked

and you know what it is? It's an RTF format version of one of our WU security forms. Complete with:

Quote:
8: Are you an honest man?

9. Give an example of your honesty

...and

14. Answer the following questions to the best of your ability

- Who is responsible for Global Warming?

- Do you believe in the devil? Why?

- If Barack Obama came to your country would you welcome him? Why?

- Have you ever, or do you intend to own a gun? Why?

I slapped him up good. If he even wants me to THINK about filling this form out, he's going to have to jump through some HOOPS... oooooo (starting with converting it from RTF to DOCX format) -any other ideas?

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That´s hot Surprised

It would be great to get another lad doing this for you. But you...hmm...no.

Can you take it to the WU "bank" on Monday morning, and, alas, the "banker" says the recipient is to fill these ones out? It´s standard procedure.

Or you exchange "his" forms with your area´s "current" ones = others from the Nurse Nasty toolkit.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fill out the form, but also change the questions in the process...
"have you ever chopped anyones dolla? from whom? how easy was it?"
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just getting wierd...

me wrote:
What the *&^% is this? I just got back from the Moneygram store and I open my E-mail to send you the info so that Audra can go get the money and I find this... form?

What is the form for?

Why should I fill out a form for you when you refuse to complete any of the paperwork I sent you?

If I am buying the house from YOU, what right do you have to ask ME to fill out forms, since I am giving YOU the money.

Come on Joe, I'm not an idiot. I already sent you money for the forms, the least you can do is send them to me instead of asking me to fill out some assanine form.

By the way, my computer can't even open RTF format documents. Send it to me in .docx format if you expect me to be able to open it.

Then I get this gem:

lad wrote:
I was born an raise in the state,i need to know more detail of the
person am dealing with.

Please try learn how to use your speech or language.

Am going to Re-sent the document tomorrow,if there is time.

I snipped the boring stuff, btw. But still, is this guy on crack? I think he criticized my diction?

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! The way he puts it, yes he is criticizing your diction. I think it was because of the swearing at the beginning haha.

This is a great way to spend some time sending emails back and forth about these forms and forget about wiring any money for a while Wink

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character (well ONE of them anyway), swears like a trooper at my lad. he tries to get her to stop, at which point she swears at him even more. I really LOVE that character Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a wonder my well trained pet lad didn't try to pull the same stunt on my baiting character when I sent him 4 forms to fill in as part of a job application for a supposed highly paid job in London. All he did was whine that he couldn't open them (had saved them in .pdf format). Then said he didn't want the job after all and dedicated a YouTube clip to my baiting character.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
person am dealing with.

A 3rd grade student could red-pencil this crap and he has the gall to criticize your grammar?

He needs a severe thrashing. I wonder which "state" he's referring to.
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he's scamming as Joe Jackson, but I doubt he quite understands the nuances of American politics such as -there's a difference between New York and California.

A minor update, I sent him a moneygram form, well, that is, I resent him the Western Union form from earlier in the bait, THEN sent him the moneygram form. (thanks Deuzer)

I'm going back and forth about whether to fill out his form or not. It won't take but a second to make up some crap about my baiting character to fill in the questions. But of course it won't be correct. Lad may not slap me for filling it out wrong, but any baiter he tries to foist it off on just might. lol.

Rusty Trombone
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CarlisleNinnymuggins wrote:

lad wrote:
person am dealing with.

I snipped the boring stuff, btw. But still, is this guy on crack? I think he criticized my diction?

I think this lad has been baited so many times it's second nature for him to think these forms are normal. He doesn't think there is any prob with them, and as for telling you to watch your grammer he has been slapped so many times once again he thinks this is normal. Here mugu mugu mugu
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I know he's been baited before. He's one of the lads mentioned in the Michael Jackson NOK thread where several others and myself have been baiting him for quite a while now.

What's throwing me for a loop is where he says:

Quote:
Please can you fill in the answers in RED color font, otherwise it
will be invalid.

He's heard that before. I almost wonder if he wants me to fill it out so that he can parrot if off on some other baiter.

I also wonder if he's trying to waste my time because he suspects (he's been dicking around for the last few days without really making any serious demands for money) which, if he wants to waste his time wasting my time, I'm ok with that. lol

Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
He's heard that before. I almost wonder if he wants me to fill it out so that he can parrot if off on some other baiter.

That's what I was thinking. Well, if he needs a baiting mentor, I'm sure you'd be happy to oblige. You could really have some fun with that and give other baiters a good chuckle at the same time. Very Happy

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah, I'm totally going to play lad on this guy. I can't believe what I'm reading. I just can't believe it.

lad wrote:
I know have been puting you through lot of stress so please dont be upset with me just trying to make thing really work for you and me,Since you dont want to deal with any of my Lawyer.Mrs Audra Stratos called me and told me she lost her Husband that was why she has not gone to pick the Cash yet but i got no choice i got her fire.

Please Dont be upset with me just want everything to be right for you and your Family.

Here goes a New information for you to send the cash to via Money gram.

This is the second secretary he has fired because she was too lazy to go to money gram and present her valid ID! I'm wondering if he hasn't managed to dredge up a fake ID. Should I get sick of MG and switch to direct bank transfer now or wait until he finally gets off his buttox and goes to the local MG store?

I'm thinking I'm going to fill out his form. He was a good boy and sent it to me in text form. I'm not sending it back to him in red ink though. No way no how. Unless he slaps me good Wink I'll do anything to get that Western Union Gram.

Here's a little tidbit of how things are progressing.

me wrote:
Sorry I didn't realize you just wanted me to fill out a standard anti-terrorism screening document. Here, I'll fill it out for you.

Name: **************** -suffice it to say, it's me Wink

Weight: 189

Height: 6

Married: yes

Number of children: 3

Country of origin: Russia

Favourite food: Spaghetti and codliver oil.

AIDS test, positive or negative? Not taken, Aids is not in my country of origin.

: ABOUT THE FUNDS
1. Are the funds from a legitimate source? -I sure hope so, the funds are from the bank.

2. Are the funds derived from terrorists or illegal activity? -if the bank is in terrorism, then yes.

3. Will the funds be used for acts of terrorism? -The funds are going to you, so maybe you are going to use them for terrorism?

4. Where did the funds come from? ABOUT YOU -about me? The funds came from the bank because I borrowed them.

5. Do you believe in God? -Only on Thursdays.

6. Which one? -Funny you should ask...

7. Do you believe in Jesus Christ? -See number 5.

8: Are you an honest man? -no

9. Give an example of your honesty. -I wish I were more honest, but I was a terrible liar when I was in high school. I stole $5 dollars from the cash box at the county fair and used it to buy a butterfly knife. Then I used the butterfly knife to mug a clown. I heard that clown could never clown again because of what I did to him. I was a terrible person. I've tried to straighten up in my later life, it was much easier after I came to America from the old country. There are almost no clowns here to mug, so that made my life so much easier. Now I just have to deal with the inextricable urge to kick small animals like kittens. It is hard to prevent myself from just punting some small dogs too -I particularly hate bishon frisee's. I think they should rename them Bishon Frisbees because their aerodynamic tendancies are so similar. But I digress. I guess I kind of AM an honest person because I haven't kicked kittens, or mugged clowns in many, many years.

10. Do you have AIDS? I hope not.

11. Have you slept with a prostitute with AIDS? I have not slept with any prostitutes that I knew had aids.

12. Would you like to receive information from our marketing partners? yes

13. Favourite music? Reggaepop

14. Answer the following questions to the best of your ability

- Who is responsible for Global Warming? -Al Gore. It has been his opus that we need more global warming and so he is responsible. Hopefully we can reign in carbon emissions so that global warming can continue and save us from an icy fate.

- Do you believe in the devil? Why? Only on Thursdays. I'm not sure really.

- If Barack Obama came to your country would you welcome him? Why? No, he doesn't belong here.

- Have you ever, or do you intend to own a gun? Why? No, guns don't kill people, bullets kill people.

ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY
15. Which country do you come from? Russia

16. Who is the Prime Minister of your country? Mickey Rourquest.

17. Does your country harbour terrorists? Only the Georgian kind.

18. Has there ever been a history of terrorist activity in your country? Yes

19. Is your country a member of the United Nations? Yes, but not NATO, it's kinda the opposite of NATO.

ABOUT YOUR ORGANISATION
20. What is the name of your organisation?

21. Is it a financial organisation? No, but the bank is.

22. Does your organisation offer corporate, fixed income, toxic, index link bonds to foreign investors? Yes, are you interested?

23. What is the average salary at your organisation? $456.987,00

24. Do you get paid more than the average salary? Yes

25. Who is in charge of your organisation? Me

26. Who is the major shareholder at your organisation? Me

27. Has the major shareholder ever been convicted of terrorist activity? No

28. Has the major shareholder ever been convicted of a sexual felony? If so provide details. -This is an embarassing question that I refuse to answer on the grounds that I am innocent until proven guilty by a judgment panel of my peers.

29. How often does your organisation pay your monthly salary? Bi-weekly

30. Does your organisation invest in Pakistan? Yes.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic