SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where have all the lads gone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had nothing from any lads since 6pm gmt. That's very odd, is gmail broke? or has africa lost it's internet connection again?

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No problems for me today...One of my lads has been emailing me furiously. He's getting things ready for my trip to Abidjan this Friday!

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A safari??? Very Happy

Good luck on that one thrylos...

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck on the safari. Happy wanderings.. Laughing

I was just curious, my catcher account is normally bombarded with scams, and stuff from my lads, but tonight, I've not heard anything. Thought someone had cut the main line again.. Laughing

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, the lads are still around. Here is my catcher account today.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well now I see my loan lad has dropped me for greener pastures Very Happy

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Pastor Frank-I like that email COMPENSATION FOR SCAMMED VICTIMS.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Those are among the worst (right next to love and charity scams).

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@PastorFrank: Try that ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE one. I received that in my catcher.
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I too have noticed a severe drop in lad activity.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine have been dropping off too. Odd... Confused

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Responses have been patchy with my Lads too. Hmmm...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply from a lad yesterday morning,saying he couldn't meet me because the cafe was not going to open, for some reason or another.
I didnt pay him much attention.

I thought it was just another lad lie but maybe he was serious?
He hasn't been online tonight either, I just thought they were weekend partying.

Another of my lads, that has home internet, has been bugging the hell out of me on the other hand.

So maybe there is something going on with the cafes, with lads you just never know...

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have also noticed a decline in lad activity since mid-week. I have had a coule of loan scams from the Far East, but nothing from West Africa. Maybe they are too busy complaining to Sony and the SA government that they are depicted as prostitutes, savages, and gangsters in the film 'District 9'.

I do like this though :
Quote:

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants.

it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.

we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.

you are wise to know that this is a scam but your child might not be as wise as you are. then we shall strike.

barstard so called civilised nations .

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been quiet for me too.
I still have my current lad going but I haven't received any new emails or spam for about 4 days now.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May be in part the end of Ramadan. This is a big holiday in some parts of lad land.

p.
SmokinKrabbs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to know I'm not the only one noticing the lack of activity.

<a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/SmokinKrabbs_a569b695c888.jpg">[Very First Trophy... I'm so proud!]</a>
"Oh my... that's a big one!!!"
No one knew what she was looking at, but she never took her eyes off it. (Fatespinner)

Blessed Be and Squishy O's

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had this :

Quote:
hey,
are you still looking to meet up with someone for some nsa fun??? Stacy just sent me your emmail addy because apparently you wanna hoook up with me. Is it true?? If yes, do you have a photo babe???

If im totally honest, i don’t really care about your looks as long as you are normal, disease freee and have good hygiene.

anyway you can take a look at my photos (7 of them – lol ), grab my mobiile number and call me or find out anything you need to know about me at my benaughty.com profile. ( just search for me on there. my user id is: nikoleszone1 )

i hope to hear from you soon.

Nicole xx

It's pretty poor that this is the sum total of my catcher account for nearly a week!

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My catcher a/c is still getting about ten or so a day. Haven't noticed any slacking off recently (from lads that is Twisted Evil ) .

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad's in Surplus must be getting pummeled. Twisted Evil Very Happy

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and i deleted the contents of my spam folder by accident Crying or Very sad lucky i got an orphan scam today or i'd have nothin to do Wink

V

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic