SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hushmail vs Gmail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just moved from using Hushmail as my baiting account to using Google mail.
I feel like I've moved into a mansion.
Hushmail felt alll crampt with limited space. The 3-week time restriction didn't help either.
Gmail's good. It feels like I can finally stretch my legs out. I especially like how messages of the same subject are merged as one big message.
My only quibble with Gmail is:
A) I wish I could sent batch mail to more than 100 lads at a time (though, compared to Hushmails 15, it's still pretty great)
B) I wish you could merge messages of different subjects, just to keep the inbox that much cleaner.
How would you compare these two clients? If I'm honest, I struggle to see where Hushmail is more benificial over Gmail.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't be accused of being a Gmail Joker if you use Hushmail. Laughing

I very rarely bait out of a Gmail labeled account. I use the Fanmail.com free forwarding service. For straight baits, I use Aggies.com; for freight I use Dores.com; for church baits I use Deacons.com all going to Gmail. I do use EML.CC which is an option on Fastmail. It sucks as bad as Hushmail but my church has the same initials so every fourth email is a trophy or a whine. Its worth putting up with.

Edit- spelling

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Ah, I haven't been accused as a Joker yet. Is it really that common - because I know lads use Gmail too.
I would forward emails to avoid being accused, but I'm kind of lazy Smile.
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use Hush mail if I'm introducing a 3rd or 4th character to my lad, as too many Gmail emails looks suspicious Wink

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How big is the 'Gmail Joker' reputation now?
Would you say something like 1 in 4 lads believe in it? Or is that too low?
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
B) I wish you could merge messages of different subjects, just to keep the inbox that much cleaner.

You can use labels to put odd emails together under 1 tag. Find it very handy when the lad decides to use different characters.

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In only takes a few minutes to initially sent up the mail forwarding. You set up the account and then click on the message sent to verify that you really own the account within the Gmail control.

It makes dealing with scammers so much easier. You can pretend to be multiple characters out of the same box and keep all the emails together.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
So if I set up say a Yahoo account, I could send and receive from Google alone?
I wouldn't have to keep visiting Yahoo?

Edit: Did as you suggested - great idea!
Much easier now.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I have heard, residents of special countries can. I tried it from the USA and could not make it happen. Crying or Very sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic