SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not ENTIRELY new but

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SickReality
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not entirely new, but its been a very long time since I visited and don't even remember my first ID information, its been that long. All the same, what brought me back is a sudden upsurge in 419 emails lately. I've taken the liberty of stringing someone along now, and may want to hand it off to someone with more experience than I have.

I can post what I've already done so far as responses, but want to make sure I do so in the proper forum! Wink.

BTW, the emails are from a very busy Barrister John Morgan, from London, UK. Apparently Engr. Jurgen Krugger left me his entire estate.
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take that off you if you want. Very similar to a bait I have going at the moment which could finish at any time.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

SickReality
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re: RESPONSE FROM BARRISTER JERRY MORGAN‏
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 1:20:13 PM
Misty Kennedy <[email protected]>
View Contact
To: Barrister Jerry Morgan <[email protected]>
As I referenced in my previous correspondence to you, I desire to keep this transaction as quiet as possible. Were I to provide you with certain information, it would alert specific government agencies with whom I wish to have no dealings. You surely must understand the wrath of a tax collector evaded that would be forced to endure. Furthermore, my wife's divorce attorney is quite adept at ferreting out my assets. She has already taken title to my McClaren roadster and two of my homes in northern California. But that is neither here nor there, and I ask for your forgiveness for my momentary lapse of manners.

I am quite happy to provide you with my current address. Regarding my previous addresses, now that title to the same are in the hands of my soon to be former wife, you can understand my predicament. Were you to verify my residence there in the past, it would open the door to yet more headaches. Is there a way around this? I don't know if you've ever dealt with a woman who believes herself scorned, but truly, hell hath no fury. The small portion of Herr Krugger's estate that I am entitle to would simply be more trouble than it would be worth. It might be possible that the funds could be donated directly to one of my charitable causes and then dispersed to me as expenses.

Additionally, you should be advised that as of this afternoon, I will be unreachable for several days. The weather is turning inclement here in northern Wyoming, and the archaeological site I am journeying to is about to be drenched in autumn rain and it is simply not feasible to attempt a satellite internet or telephone connection for that very reason.

Master John Tarwich, III

RESPONSE FROM BARRISTER JERRY MORGAN‏
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 2:24:45 AM
Barrister Jerry Morgan <[email protected]>
View Contact
To: [email protected]
attorney UK
Barristers' Chambers
JERRY MORGAN & ASSOCIATES
Tel.:+44 704 570 8111
E-mail: [email protected]

Address:33 Bedford Row
London WC1R 4JH, England

Attention

I want to acknowledge the receipt of your email in this chamber and also want you to know that you have absolute right to reject this WILL as much as you have the right to accept it as well. If you wish to turn it down then let me know so I can send you a WILL rejection form to fill and revert back to this office. I am not going to impose it on you but just doing my job here.I can imagine that the late Engr. Jürgen Krügger must have known that you will put the money to good use for the less privileged of which he was aware that you can achieve, that is why he selected you. Also, understand that I don't know you neither have I met you before, but my contacting you is based on the recommendation of late Engr. Jürgen Krügger.Be further informed that these funds will not be released to you without some proper identification. I have never met you before like I said and to be able to carry out our duties effectively as sole executors of the WILL of late Engr. Jürgen Krügger, We must be convinced that you are who the testament says you are.

And please re-confirm to me through the above stated via email or telephone; your full contact details to include your full name and address telephone and fax number(if any) and if you have moved to a new address then indicate both the new and old one for my verification with what I have in my file. Any difference or discrepancies in the information provided by you will mean that I am contacting the wrong person and I will stop all communication with you out rightly.

Your information would be taken to the probate division of the International Court of Justice for verification. After the confirmation, the probate division would now release your letter of administration for claims to this bequest/funds. This document as well as the Certificate of Deposit issued by the Deposit Bank to Engr. Jürgen Krügger when the funds were deposited by him will then be released to you, this will give you the legal backing to receiving these funds.

We sincerely hope that the above requirement be sent to us sooner that later for us to proceed with the documentation. And note that we cannot send any document to you until we are fully convinced that we have the true beneficiary. And note that we have a period of (14) working days to conclude this so I can move on to the next beneficiary on the WILL of my late client.

Yours in Service,

BARRISTER JERRY MORGAN ESQ.
PRINCIPAL PARTNERS: Barrister Aidan Walsh.Esq Markus Wolfgang, Mr. John Marvey Esq, Mr. Jerry Smith.

Re: this is my third and final email to you
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 5:14:51 PM
Misty Kennedy <[email protected]>
View Contact
To: [email protected]

How delightful to have heard from you. My late grandfather travelled the world with Mr. Krugger after meeting him on a academic journey to Finland. I had heard Sir Krugger had contracted an illness on one of his jaunts to Egypt late last spring and simply never recovered. It actually comes as no great surprise he would leave a small portion of his estate to me and in fact, I have been awaiting your contact, but did not expect this information via email. Nevertheless, for tax purposes and due to a vulgar divorce I have been going through, I would prefer the funds be handled in a different manner than usual. Additionally, as I am on a pilgramage to a view a sacred relic in Wyoming at this time, I am without a normal telephone contact.

Please forward additional instructions to me at your earliest convenience.

Master John Tarwich, III

Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 7:59:26 AM
Subject: this is my third and final email to you

Barristers' Chambers
E-mail: [email protected]
Address:33 Bedford Row
London WC1R 4JH, England
PARTNER MANAGING
LONDON - UK.

I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered.

I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the
WILL.I wish to notify you that late Engr. Jurgen Krugger made you a
beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred
Thousand Dollars (USD$30,100.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last
testament to his WILL.This may sound strange and unbelievable to you,
but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been
in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by
one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good.

You can contact me via my Email:[email protected]

Call me upon the reciept of this mail:Tel:+44 704 570 8111

I await your prompt response.

Yours in Service,

BARRISTER JERRY MORGAN.
SickReality
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do they NOT NOTICE the names on the email addresses? I've responded to these before, just to be messing with them, and they don't seem to ever clue into it. Yes, these arrived in personal email inboxes, not dummy or bait accounts. Usually they just get shuttled to spam automatically, but this one got through.

I've signed off as Mrs. Reverend Al Sharpton, and all manner of names, and they never seem to clue in.... but then, I don't run the bait long either before I just stop replying.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same mail about a year ago and he was just as inattentive then. I told him I once lived in Germany but didn't remember an engineer named Juergen Krugger; I did, however, know a grocer named Joachim Kroger. That was close enough for the lad and his next email offered me the right to reject the will.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic