SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New guy here - mentor search

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi @ll!

My name is DarthMugu and I'm new here *g*

After having read so many great baiter topics, I thought that I just have to try this myself. I believe it could become very enjoyable.

Having been a dialogue-based role-player in many good rpgs (even without fighting or roleplaying the fight), I guess that could be far more enjoyable.

That's what I registered here for. I've read a good deal of your FAQ's and now know how to start. However, one question remains unanswered, and its a crucial one to start: Where is an email provider that hides my IP? Of this kind I've found only 15-minute-email-accounts (which get deleted shortly after) as well as anonymous emailers that offer no reply function (meaning I cant receive any scammer's email). Since you mentioned this in your FAQ's, I think there must be some other anonymous email provider, but I can't find them. The other way around would be using a provider like gmail or yahoo while using a proxy. However, many proxies tend to be overused and react so slow its almost impossible to work with. Also, the proxies are sometimes refused while trying to login somewhere with them as the mediators.

On top of that, I would like to have a mentor for questions along the baiting process. Anyone free for the job? PM me, please.

My aim is to bait lads, not vlads. And no romance lads, but other interesting topics. The more absurd, the better Twisted Evil

Hope to work with you successfully,

DarthMugu
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gmail hides your IP, so you don't need to use it with a proxy, thats why its popular amonst baiters

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome take a look at this

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

Try a googlemail or gmail account they strip away your email address.................unless you send a Kinky Card

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I've posted in this thread now, along with mentor preferences *g*
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic