SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I wonder...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BaitDownUnder
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this lad has ever seen Meet The Parents?

This one reads from bottom-up. Sorry for that.

Quote:

Dearest P4tric14,

I am thinking of you today, it certainly is a sunny and warm day here but I cannot take my mind off the excrutiating, murderous, sharp pain you are riddled with, as the cancer eats away at your organs like an unstoppable rebel force, pushing you toward the edge.

I can assure you my 100% trust on this project. I am willing to assist you.

However, I am wary of scams, and I must be able to trust you, Patricia.

At least you're not an African.

Cheers to your wonderful, happy, cancerous life!

Peter.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Thanks for your email
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:44:47 +0100

Mrs. P4tric14 White
{address removed}}

Hello P3t3r,

Good day to you. Thanks for your email also, I know it is very hard for you to believe this because of the recent happenings over the internet which I am aware of, but all I wrote to you is all true.

My Late husband was God fearing in all act, he died without assigning a beneficiary because firstly, the money is for the project for the less privileged, secondly, we never expected his death. Now I need someone who is going to help dispose this huge sum of money he had before he died since there is nobody to inherit it including me who is hoping to die of cancer in less than 4 months.

I am not such a social person, maybe it's because of the fact that I have no child of my own. So I don't have people I could trust around me to help me complete this task, including over the internet, my relatives as well as my late husband's will bring trouble should they discover this money, that is the more reason why I need your trust on this, I need you to use the money for the project for the less privileged and the down trodden in your society.

I sincerely request for your assistance and your sincerity in this, I want you to help make sure this task is completed because I know it is going to please my husband as I know he is watching us, I know that God will bless you accordingly, and he will provide all your needs and heart desires. 30% of the money will be yours for assisting, so you will be happy.

In your email you did not tell me much about yourself, but it will be better if you can send me a photo identity of you so that I will know who I am dealing with properly, I hope I have not asked too much.

I will attach to my next e-mail a picture of me in the hospital..And as soon as I am convinced that you could handle this project, I will send you details of the bank account so that you can transfer the money to your country without problems, you will write the bank as the original beneficiary to my Late Husband which will allow you have full control over his bank account. Meanwhile, do send your full name and residential address along with your response to this e-mail.

All I require now is your trust, I must trust you in this since it involves a lot of money, I know that the Lord will reward you abundantly if you truly assist me in disposure of the fund as instructed, I will check for your email after I finish talking with my doctor. Are you willing to assist me in this task? Please inform me.

God Bless you.
Mrs. P4tr1c14 Wh1t3.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re:
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:37:24 +1200

P4tr1c14,

Oh wow i'm so scared for your health and how you are doing...

Please let me know how i can help you, my heart dribbles of its blood hearing your story.

Love,

P3t3r

------------------------------------

[email protected] thought you would like to see this page:

http://www.frederickcountyreport.com/?q=node/375487

------------------------------------

Mrs. P4tric14 Wh1t3
[address removed]]

My Dearest Beloved,

I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment in B4rn3s Hospital, S0uth W0pl3 Way, SW14 8SU, London, England. I am married to Sir G3r4ld Wh1t4 who worked with British Judicial Commission in Chelsea England for over a decade before he died on 5th of July in the year 2005. We were married for fifteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of £4 Million (Four Million Pounds sterling) with one Finance/Bank in Europe. Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 4 months due to a rare form of cancer of the pancreas. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

Please accept to stand as the original beneficiary to my late husband to enable us claim the money, the money will be transferred to your personal bank account in your state city with the assistance of my private lawyer whom will prepare all the required Legal Certificates. The money is meant for the project for the less privileged and down trodden in our society, please use this money for that purpose as it is my late husband's dying wish and also 'God's plan'...

Please assure me that you will act according to my specification herein. You are very lucky to have been chosen for this assignment, you will be greatly rewarded. I will send you my pictures in my next e-mail and will also be most glad if you can tell me a little about yourself.

Hoping to hear from you. Thank you and May the Almighty bless you.
You can contact me with your positive response on;
Email: [email protected]

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. P4tr1c14 wh1t3.

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait til you get the picture. You'll want to torture "Patricia."
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

its a bit shitty when scammers use such sad stories to try obtain money from people. Sad

No morals

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic