SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Uhhh..... really?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KingsleyZ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received this email from the attorney I've been baiting for a little over a month

Quote:
Delivered-To: ******************
Received: by 10.151.99.15 with SMTP id b15cs319678ybm;
Tue, 15 Sep 2009 06:41:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.118.142 with SMTP id v14mr6169151qaq.41.1253022066251;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web36906.mail.mud.yahoo.com (web36906.mail.mud.yahoo.com [209.191.85.74])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 38si10592431ywh.122.2009.09.15.06.41.05;
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 209.191.85.74 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=209.191.85.74;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 209.191.85.74 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 75893 invoked by uid 60001); 15 Sep 2009 13:41:05 -0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: fuUFyQsVM1ln93nxvGpT0VPzO.u9JEMMy.x._iQM.Wu.f6VlT5WIl7pqjRbtTqpYZRXoRq0Tu.
R.ugiVV074CY_NVYd1tqFPeDd_Sp2WfkC7F_cwWR94ukr18e4CQy1LLqTa.yVAQfchmz2rI
1td6RqEYklSeQTWu67wQtc_6ImCaabS04P.tD6l0RW0wGtA3sLcLppV0UwAXyB1PzJn3XH
oN7jpB0BgeOqeTY9pILV_Dkl7uE1ejyENbNFHy3A53VKzG5swJA31SFZ5qG
LM1oxpt6RjwTLCOHhCfHIGDn6Cx79AOpvx1Q--Received: from [81.199.232.210] by web36906.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 Sep 2009 06:41:05 PDT
X-RocketYMMF: mike_kings10
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 06:41:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: "LEWIS & DUNCAN CO. SOLICITORS " <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Confirmations from probate Today
To:*******************
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-340069161-1253022065=:75685"

Quote:

ATTN: Fr4nk R3yn0lds,

I am still waiting for you to send me your contact number. Please I will like you to attach the western Union slip you said you have so i can go with it to a local agent here and retrieve the money.

Also to be sure i am dealing with the right person, I will like you to take a picture of yourself holding a sing post with the inscription " MY INHERITANCE FUND" With this i will be convinced you are not joking with me.

Legally At Your Service
M1k3 K1ng5 (Esq.)
Attorney at law

Shouldn't I be getting the trophies from him? Also, does anybody feel like receiving a call from this lad. If so, PM me and and I'll give you all the details. Thanks.

"Your mail continues to baffle me" - Att0rney M1k3 K1ng

"I am very much interested in this our deal and please stop saying that “this deal is falling apart” "
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like *somebody* may have been convinced this is standard operating procedure.

Something tells me that the large "JPEG" you end up sending him probably won't open on his machine. Maybe he needs Vista before it will open for him Twisted Evil

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to ask him what a "sing post" is Very Happy

EDIT:
You might want to chop up the header a bit - it causing a forum blowout.. Wink

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap him and accuse him of being a "joker" and not taking the business seriously.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he mental? He contact you first so you wil cooperate after he shows himself holding a sign Wink

then you got all kind of stuff what you can do

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if someone else is asking him for a sign,and he is trying to get you to send him a sign that he can then remail....

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So send him a 'sign' - and then demand one back. Of course your sign is a big renamed dll file so will never open, but you just play again and again accusing him of wasting time and that the picture opens perfectly well on your Mac.

Soon enough he'll want to get on with receiving some money so will accept your 'sign' (despite not being able to open it, he will say he's managed). Then you demand a return sign, game extended, and as he's claimed to have opened and accepted your sign, he will have to present one. He doesn't yet realise he's playing into your hands Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure! Pictures with signs for added security, now why didn't you ever think of that? Wink Laughing
You can both do them. You can make yours here: http://www.signgenerator.org/ What security phrase would you have him use for his picture?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
windfalcon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is it a badger?

I must admit that did make me laugh.

CellphoneCellphoneCellphone
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt it's a badger - they're actually really rather rare in the wild.

More likely a lad who's been baited and now thinks it's good 'standard operating procedure', which is why I suggested giving him what he wants (with the exception of course that we never provide a photo!)

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when they ask you first for a pic, it means that they have been convinced of the importance of security signs. It makes our trophy hunting so much easier. Razz
BaconTastesGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the f**ker has had his ass handed to him before by a baiter - and might suspect you're one also... If he were convinced you were a real victim he wouldn't be asking for this, he'd be focused on the cash.

I just think he's got doubts about you and the risk of asking you for a photo and losing you as a money source is probably worth it to him, depending on how badly he got burned the last time...

"Why not send it to your fucking mum in the village or use the monet to pay me so that i will
fuck your wife." -- DOCTOR Andrew Jones
KingsleyZ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I slapped him around a little bit, telling him that I don't think he's taking matters as seriously as he should. I did the same for the original lad because he's been slacking on a simple request. If I'm going to meet him in Paris, I need to know what him and his wife looks like so I can find them when we meet. He's been putting it off for a week with excuse after excuse.

"Your mail continues to baffle me" - Att0rney M1k3 K1ng

"I am very much interested in this our deal and please stop saying that “this deal is falling apart” "
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont forget he will take a picture from the internet, after you receive that and ask for a sign, he is in trouble, so you get a picture which you can send to the hall of shame (bad photoshop) but he can't hold that sign looking like the 2 on the picture he send first

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic