SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

These guys are impossible to figure out. Strong language.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep trying to part ways with my first bait, a lotto lad named . Because I think the bait is over, I lob a series of insults and let the hostility escalate.

I sent a fake WU receipt. I faked some dollah chops and was going to offer to meet him at his offices in the U.K, but he wouldn't give me the address. He claimed that the address was in the first E-Mail he sent. I decided that I had lost that early E-Mail and tried to provoke it out of him. Basically, I don't care what happens, since I'm done with this bait and have moved on to another.

Scammer on August 15th:
Quote:
call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive. The address is in the first mail i sent you.

Me on August 15th:
Quote:
I've lost that address. What is it again?

--Lester

After a week, I get no response, so I try to goad him again.

Me:
Quote:
Ha ha. You little chicken shit. I knew you were too scared to give me your address. You knew I'd come down there and lay a New York style beatdown on your lily livered cocksucker ass.

Have you cheated any other Microsoft Consumer Award winners out of their money? I know the money has been picked up you little shit. Spend it all on homosexual prostitutes?

Still nothing. Until 5 days later:

Scammer:
Quote:
You are not a sincere person..You never made any payment..You sent a slip you worked on.W.U.M.T says your information have no record
You want to cheat on us.

I fire back the same day. (August 27th)
Me:
Quote:

I went to Western Union.
I filled out their form exactly as you asked, with $1400 going to Audrey Bent.
I scanned the receipt.
I showed you that receipt, the MTCN clearly visible.
You denied getting it.
I called Western Union.
They told me the money had been picked up.

And yet, I do not have the check you promised me. I even offered to hand deliver the money. You refused to give me the address of your offices.

I have also noticed that you claim to work out of the U.K, yet I have evidence you are operating out of Nigeria.

I believe YOU are the fraud and the cheat.

I get a fairly prompt response the next time, on Augsust 28th.
Scammer:

Quote:
You never say the truth. You haveour address. It is in the very first mail i sent you. Come over and you will see am

Two hours later, I respond. Like I said, I'm dropping finesse and just lashing out.

Me:
Quote:
I lost that E-Mail and asked you for your address again. Because you are a chicken shit cocksucker scammer, you tried to divert me because you knew if I came to you, I would pound the shit out of you.

Anyway, I figured again that was the end of it. I don't care. I'm working on another scammer anyway. This morning, 18 days after that reply, I get this.

Scammer:

Quote:
How are you doing? I hope all is moving well with you. Please I will be going out of this office anytime from now and you are the only client that is yet to receive your funds. Please kindly respond to this e-mail if you have rejected your funds or not so that I will send an agreement draft for you to sign.

Regards,

Nice to see he's gone back from spewing venom to being nice and polite again. I'm just wondering what prompted this. I figured he would notice I was a lost cause by now, but apparently he wants to go down the road again.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

guess he has no actual victims (good news) so he's coming back to you because he thinks you may yet give him money

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic