SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Getting a lad to acknowledge "receipt" of a fee

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am working a FedEx bait (you know, you have a package with a draft worth $XX million sitting in a FedEx office in Africa). I told him I went to my local FedEx office and they were happy to transfer the initial "Security Keeping charge" ($175) to my lad's office in Benin as an "intra-corporate transaction." I made up a receipt with the details, including the name of the person in Benin who "received" the transfer and the time of receipt.

The lad got frantic and told me that WU money transfer was the "easiest" and proper way to to and I need to get the money back from FedEx and take it to WU. I told him that only the person who received the money at his end could return it -- the lad needs to go to that person (his "colleague") and ask him to send it back.

I hope to get him to "acknowledge" receipt of the $$ and get to the next level, where he will reveal another fee or charge.

My question: how many fees, bribes, taxes, charges, etc. could a lad collect? I realize this is something that is limited only by the lads' imaginations. I read about victims who have been taken for hundreds of thousands of dollars, but is there a "world record" for the number of times somebody has made the trip to WU for a lad? Have any baiters managed to get a lad to "acknowledge" receipt of anything beyond the first fee?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A dolla-chopped Lad of mine said, 'Thanks for the money. I've got it now.'

A while later, guess what, some more money was needed.

The dolla-choppa (yes, that's me as well) stepped in again.

Lad has said, 'Thanks for the money. I've got it now.'

I'm waiting for the next money-need. I guess he doesn't want my character to think that sending WU payments is risky. So he wants to pretend he is receiving them. How long will it last? Dunno. He's a nine-month bait to date, so he must think my character is The Real Thing.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:
My question: how many fees, bribes, taxes, charges, etc. could a lad collect?

They will try to collect every last cent that you have, and then have you borrow from others to continue. As long as they feel they have a chance to get more cash from you, they will keep on trying. The total amount would presumably be as much as you have.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. Instead of pretending to have received the $$, this lad decided to turn generous:

Quote:

LISTEN VERY WELL MY DEAR I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY IS WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM SO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO WHERE EVER YOU SEND THE MONEY AND HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK.

BUT I WILL HELP YOU PAY THE SECURITY KEEPING FEE ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE YOU WILL PAY ME BACK.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS YOU HAVE TO GO AND LET THEM REFOUND YOUR MONEY BACK TO YOU.

PLEASE PROVID YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS TO US AND WE WILL SHIP OUT YOUR PACKAGE TO YOU.

Of course, he must understand that he will not get another dime from me until I get that refund.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic