SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The one and only official F1 topic.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"Unfortunately we did not manage to get a grip on the pain in the neck which occurred after the private F1-day in Mugello,"

Laughing
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad we don't get the chance to see Schumi drive the Ferrari. He could have written history and prove his enormous talent.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next year 26 cars and no refuel during the race ? Shocked

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yep, and I like. Very Happy

Really enjoyed the Belgian GP at Spa. What a great track they've got there. Imagine the Force India on pole, who would have thought that, and just beaten in the race by the KERS system in Kimi's Ferrari after the restart. If it weren't for KERS, Fisi would have won for sure.

Seems like most teams focus on downforce more than top speed. The double diffusers are backfiring on the teams when driving fast circuits it seems. Still puzzled why Rubens did so much better than Jenson did though. (apart from him crashing.) Looking forward to the race in Monza.

Seems like Massa isn't expected back in the seat this season. I sure hope Luca Badoer (Lookhow Badyouare) won't have to drive any more races in the Ferrari. Replace him for the sake of everything, this is leading nowhere ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Informed opinion has it that Fisi will replace Badoer at Monza. Funny how Kimi produces his drive of the season amid rumors that he will be bought out of his contract to make room for Alonso.

Meantime, the sacked Piquet Jr seems to be behind rumors that he was told to crash deliberately to give Alonso the lead in last years Singapore race. LINK

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
themob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Current word on the BBC is that Fizzi Cola is staying at Force India.

I bet he is itching to sit in a shiny red car.

Apparently a few drivers have nicknamed a certain newcomer to the paddock "Look a bad goer"
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch wrote:
I want to see a race instead of team tactics.

For that they need to change most of the circuits to allow more overtaking opportunities. At the moment, almost the only way to pass another car is to use the pit-stop to try and get back in a better position and hope the other guy's team screw up.

I must confess I enjoyed the TV pictures from Spa on Sunday. Some of the shots were spectacular. You actually got a feel for the speed of the cars for a change. And isn't it nice not to have the interruptions of the Ad breaks?

I like the fact that so many teams seem to be competing this year. Good to see Force India make the podium.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You heard it here first....

Quote:
Giancarlo Fisichella will drive for Ferrari for the rest of the 2009 Formula 1 season after being released from his contract with Force India.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8231165.stm

Who drives the red cars next year is anyones guess, though Massa should get a seat assuming his recovery goes OK.

Glad there will be no refuelling next year, they'll have to remember how to pass on the track rather than all trying to 'outstrategy' each other. Cars will handle alarmingly differently as the race progresses.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So it's final then? They skipped the moving chicane? Very Happy I'd sure like to see if Fisi can keep up with Kimi's pace. I have my doubts, Fisichella could never keep up with Alonso when they were both in the Renault team either.

Ferrari could do well in Italy, because it's a track that seems to fit the car.. but I think Kimi will be faster. Don't think we get to see a Brawn's or McLaren up front. What do you guys figure?

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch wrote:
I'd sure like to see if Fisi can keep up with Kimi's pace.

Lol 1st practice at Monza just finshed, Hamilton top, Fisi P8, Kimi P10. To be fair, Fisi was on soft tyres, Kimi wasn't.

KERS cars rock at Monza, Renault have put theirs back in, and Nando was 4th.

I love Monza, I spent a week there when I was truck driving with Formula Ford (and we won), and got to thrash to team scooter around the track. The old banking is awesome, you need crampons to get up it.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ how about that? Shocked Let's wait and see what the qualifying sessions bring tomorrow. There's no guessing how much fuel aboard etc. They haven't been testing at Monza, so the setup of the cars will probably change. I guess Ferrari can do better.

Monza always was my favourite track on GrandPrix2 and GP4 many years ago (computer games), I've never been there, sure would like to one day.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you say, you never know what the fuel load is or how old the tyres are in free practice. session 2 just finished Sutil from Grosjean Shocked Fisi was at the back this time.

The row over Piquet alleging he was told to crash on purpose in Singapore gets juicier - Renault have brought criminal blackmail charges against Piquet Senior and Junior

Quote:
the ING Renault F1 team and its managing director Flavio Briatore personally, wish to state that they have commenced criminal proceedings against Nelson Piquet Junior and Nelson Piquet Senior, in France, concerning the making of false allegations and a related attempt to blackmail the team into allowing Mr Piquet Jr to drive for the remainder of the 2009 season. The matter will also be referred to the police in the UK.

LINK

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch wrote:
Don't think we get to see a Brawn's or McLaren up front. What do you guys figure?

Ahem .. Embarassed At least I was right about Fisi unable to keep up with Kimi by far. Laughing

Great comeback for the Brawn's on a circuit I least expected it. Too bad Lewis lost his podium and valuable points in the last lap.

VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to Barrichello, a much needed victory, I hope he wins the title. On the BBC forum they were talking about how Brawn's potential backers want Vettel to drive. Meaning Brawn will have to kick out 1 of the drivers. not sure who I'd choose, they're both great drivers. As for Hamilton, that's what he gets, he should have been content to get 3rd place, but nope, he had to push, so I have no sympathy for him crashing out. I thought he was doing better this year, since Mclaren were doing so crap, that he'd finally learned some modesty. Guess I was wrong. Does anyone else think that Kimi Raikkonen needs a personality injection Laughing Is Alonso going to go to Ferrari, I hope not, He's not doing great with Renault, but he's doing alright, and finally, Button, not great again, but better.

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ As for Lewis: I like that in a driver, pushing until the end, after all he was the fastest on the track all the time. I liked the way he tried to push Jenson to make a mistake even the last lap. You win some, you lose some. This is top sport, why should he have settled for 3rd place?

As for Kimi: I think he is a personality. Maybe not your standard guy, but that's what makes him a personality too. No chitchat, bullshit and bullocks. Still a hell of a driver. Agreed about Button. With that car I'd say 'mediocre' at most. I'm certain Alonso would have driven his car to the #1 position. After all, Barricello is a good driver, but not top notch in my opinion.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I worked with Kimi, briefly, when he was in Formula Renault. All the personality of an 'I speak your weight' machine. Quick though, when he wants to be.

I think Mclaren would much rather have a driver who drives every lap like a qualifier, and bins it trying hard, than someone who chugs around safely like Hekki. Lewis doesn't do 'bring it home safely for the points', it's not in his nature, and long may it remain so.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing at the talking weight machine, maybe poor ol Kimi just isn't confident on his english.

As for Lewis, they were in the latter stages of the lap, and lets be honest about it, he was never going to pass Button. Between the dirty air of the brawn car, the distance he was behind, and the distance to the finish he never had a chance. So he totalled his car WHY? It was a silly, childish mistake IMHO Anyways

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotus are coming back next year.

Graham Chapman went to the same school as me and started Lotus just around the corner from where I live. He was an engineering genius. Jim Clark was my absolute sporting hero when I were a lad.

I may start watching F1 again.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The row about Piquet Jr crashing on purpose in Singapore must have had some truth behind it, as Flavio Briatore and Pat Simmons have quit Renault, who will no longer contest the charges of race fixing. Shocked BBC LINK That must leave Renault rudderless, amid rumors they will quit anyway.

Flavio was never going to get a sympathetic hearing, after he said bad things about Spanky Max earlier this year.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Rudderless and sponsorless now too.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its offical at last, Alonso is off to Ferrari to partner Massa. LINK

This sparks a load of other, as yet unconfirmed moves - Kimi will eat ice cream and be not that bothered at McLaren, Rosberg to Brawn and Kubica to Renault.

On Sunday, watching the Singapore race, there was a brief window when Lewis had pitted where Alonso was in the lead - 'What a pity Grosjean has retired in the other Renault' the cynic in me thought 'they could tell him to park under the flyover, get out and set his car on fire - red flag, Nando wins again!'. Laughing Of course, now Flabio has gone, there will never be any more cheating ever again. Wink

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Kubica will be taking his place at Renault. I doubt this will be a winning combination.

Kimi is negotiating with RedBull now, since McLaren is stalling. I would have liked to see Lewis and Kimi in the same team, but nothing final yet.

And of course the cheating days are over since Flavio is gone. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Very odd FIA fined McLaren for 100M for possessing Ferrari tech docs some time ago, and Renault is practically walking away scott free after 'Singapore-gate'

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch wrote:
Very odd FIA fined McLaren for 100M for possessing Ferrari tech docs some time ago, and Renault is practically walking away scott free after 'Singapore-gate'

When Spanky takes a dislike to someone it becomes personal. If Ron Dennis (who Max has hated for years) had left McLaren over spygate they'd have got let off lightly. Instead Ron left over liegate (Oz GP) and they got let off lightly for that instead.

Renault sack Flabio, who had recently said bad things about Max, and it all gets swept under the carpet. Do you see a pattern?

Just as well the News of the World don't own an F1 team. Confused

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Jenson! Fair brought a tear to my eye Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was amazed to see Ross Brawn in tears, he's so been there, done that, got the tshirts printed...

Well done to Jenson, a very deserved title in a car that was ahead of its time before the rest could catch up. clapping

Considering most F1 teams are UK based, its nice we have Championship winning drivers now too, last week I watched Scotland's Dario Franchitti win the Indy Car Championship too.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic