SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting Radio Show! New Format Ideas Wanted...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was Dan sick again?

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be a show tomorrow - but nonetheless, entertainment shall be provided for those who want it!

Anyone Skype equipped can join in the fun - IG and I propose another Skype group chat like ones from years gone by.

If I DON'T have you on my Skype contact list, please do PM me your username for addition to the chat.

The plan: Some warm up chat/drinks, discussion, moving onto some lad calls later on, following a similar premise to the show.

Begins usual show time, 1800 GMT. The cool crew will all be there - will YOU?

I will get my thingy fired up to provide musical entertainment to all patrons!

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That sounds like lots of fun, Craig and IG. Smile Unfortunately, I won't be able to join you. RL out of town fun for tomorrow. Let us know how it goes, and post the recorded calls for all of us that couldn't make it.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm - don't think there's a show this week ??

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There isn't - I'm hosting a funroom type thing on Skype.

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The chat group in Skype was entertaining but nothing like the real show. I hope to be able to talk to Dan and Wayne about the show and how it's all put together.
It takes a lot of time and dedication to provide the two hours of the show each week. With Dan unable to be in two places at once it means that the show won't always happen.
I am not in a position to take it on, I don't have the time/availability due to shift work, I'd also not be anywhere near as good as the regular presenters.
Whilst we can sort of fill in the time withe the unofficial chat group I hope something can be sorted out with the show, maybe different time/day of the week.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say Inspector, Your accent and that call was legendary, Where are you calling from? The phone box.. Where is that? Next to the post box

I lol'd so hard on mute I spilt my drink

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where has Dan been? is the show on hiatus?
How do I go on without my weekly scambaiter show?

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By helping us to set up an alternative Smile write a PM if you have some ideas.
We also need to get Dan here. After all, it is his show and he had started it; Wayne was only doing every now and then without any ambitions on DanĀ“s seat I mean Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the show would need to change shape to get manageable - I miss it, but could never 'do' a 2 hr show, especially with his photo beaming at me :-$

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, no show again tonight, I'm suffering from withdrawl symptoms. Some of us are gathering on Skype for a chat if you want to join in contact me (Monty.Zuma) or Craig007 over at Skype

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like no show so if anyone want to chat on Skype, I'll be lurking.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mods, maybe time to unsticky this thread? I don't believe we'll be seeing Dan on Sundays again since he's been incarcerated for all of those advance fee frauds he's been mass-mailing Sad

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any ideas if/when we'll have a new show soon?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I talked to Dan a couple days ago, and he indicated to me that he would be back sometime. His job has him traveling a lot he says. He gave me no firm time of his return to the show, but asked me if I'd do a spot on it. I said sure. That's where the conversation ended..

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I talked to Reverend D0ver a couple days ago, and he indicated to me that he would be back sometime. His job has him traveling a lot he says. He gave me no firm time of his return to Chad, but asked me if I'd do another TW4T monument. I said sure. That's where the conversation ended..

Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evening All!!!

My apologies for not making contact for a while and producing and presenting the scam baiting show we have all come to love, but i have been up to my eyeballs in it!

Anyway, Great news, i am back, so don't start de-stickying the thread or anything like that because, i am currently putting together a new format show caled Scam Baiters and Friends!

The more people that can get involved, the better for a Sunday night scambaiting show with a difference! If you want to be part of it, please let me know... Also, if you have an idea for a feature you would like to regularly see on the show then please post below...

Once there are enough volunteers and we have a workable format, i will get back to you with the new start date...

I look forward to continuing the Scam Baiters show!!!

NTBS

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I've not always been able to listen, but thanks for all you do. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we have the Eater University, I'd like to hear some of the how to's explained on the radio. Interviews with some of the top brass are nice to hear.
Explanations of the various types of scams could be helpful, some of the calls to lads have been hilarious. The ones that have helped develop baits have been good.

Also, talking about guest books, hooking up with scammers, ways of being organised (definately don't ask me about that) basic web site creation, other baiting of help sites maybe?

OliverCat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just discovered the show randomly on blogtalkradio last week! It was that moment when I was reminded about this very site and so I returned here after meaning to come by for ages and completely forgetting!
So your show brought a new member Smile
It is such a shame the sound quality is so awful, at least on so many of the early shows. I am trying to go as far back through the archives as possible cos I love the show and it's fun but the audio lets it down so much...a lot of the early ones, when you get to doing the calls it really is impossible to hear what's being said Sad
I listened to the recent one though, with the bad accented 'woman' in the airport toilet and the lad on his way to rescue her...now that was hilarious!
The overall audio on that show was better too Smile
Here I go writing another novel, oops ... just wanted to say thanks and keep doing the shows. And maybe you could start a donations scheme or something for getting a you a decent condenser mic? I'll chip in!
Cheers
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ a lot of the sound quality problems are the lads fault, their phone sound levels are just appalling, some are nice and clear, but, as you've found out, some are rather naff, but bear with it, there are some real gems in there.

and welcome to Eater by the way.

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if it wasn't 4 or 5am that you air here in Aus, I'd help out Sad

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^That's the best time of day to do a show!!!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JJJ there's no reason you can't record a section and send it to whoever is hosting the show...maybe some ladcalls, or baiting info/discussion/ethics thread?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy to help however I can...

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic