SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Two Lads copied me on hundreds of email addresses....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Belker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess they ARE that stupid. They came right of Fonda's page. Lots of obvious catcher accounts. Too funny! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts X 6
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you mean they accidently provided you with a list of addys that they sent their scam e mail to,forward it to a mod.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably the same one I received today, very funny names, but I'll forward the email onto a moderator all the same.

V

Edit: Done

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one like that yesterday. Went straight on to administrator<at>scamwarners.com...

Lovely when they do that Very Happy

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could spoof his address and follow up his bombing run with something ridiculous that refers to his first letter;

"Since you haven't fallen for my scam letter, let me be up front with you. I am an internet criminal known in my local parlance as a guyman and I am not interested in working for an honest living. Therefore you owe me something, etc., etc."

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ do you mean send that to all the others on the list? I thought we were supposed to leave that to Mods and SW wallahs?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ If there's a sticky to that effect I must have forgotten it.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic