SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
baba e loma run down,gbogbo family e lo ma run down ko ni da fun e la aye e ati to o ba kpada wa aye emi kole dafun e.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR PROBLEM IS ILITRACY. LOOK AT YOU IDIOT. YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPELL YOUR SENTENCE VERY WELL. ILLITRATE FOOL. YOU SHOULD FIRST GO TO SCHOOL BEFORE YOU CAN DO THIS WORK BECAUSE THIS WORK IS NOT FOR ILLITRATE LIKE YOU.GOAT HEAD. ILLITRATE PIKIN FROM A GOAT MOTHER.

[email protected]

Quote:
Stop this shit not interested

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER WILL DIE THIS XMAS I PROMISE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE ONE OF THE BIGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER MET ONLINE, I THINK YOUR ARE A BARSTERD COS ONLY BARSTERD TALK THIS WAY. NO HOME TRAINING, POOR FOOL FROM A POOR FAMILY. I CAN RAISE YOU FROM YOUR FINICIAL STATUS, COS MONEY WAY I DON CHOPE YOUR PAPA NEVER SEE AM BEFORE. YOU THAT HACK PEOPLE'S WORK YOU WILL WORK AND DIE IN VAIN. DEATH IS COMING UPON YOU NOW COS YOUR SHALL NEVER NO PEACE IN YOU LIFE AGAIN. ALL THE SMALL MONEY YOU DON SAVE YOU GO SPEND DEM IN VAIN COS BIG PROBLEM DEY COME YOUR WAY THAT YOU CAN'T STAND. AS FOR MY MAGA I NOR DEY USE THIS BOX FOR WORK AND IF REALLY YOU TAKE FROM MY WORK SEND THE WORK NAME AND THE WESTRN UNION SLIP COME IF NOT THEN YOU ARE MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF. YOU SHALL BEG TO EAT, NEVER HAVE MONEY TO BROWSE, NEVER SEE CLOTHS TO WEAR, NEV ER HAVE CREDIT ON YOUR PHONE, ALWAYS REMAIN POOR IN YOUR LIFE. IT'S HAPPENING NOW NOT UNTIL YOU WRITE BACK TO BEG ME....

FIND MAGA NOR HUSSLE GUY MAN MUGU.... NOR GIRL GO AREE TO FREIEND YOU. MEN STOP GUY MAKE YOU GO THIEF COS NA RUBER FIT YOU

I SORRY FOR YOU COS YOUR LIFE JUST DEY WAISTE, SCHOOL YOU NOR GO, NOTHING YOU DO FOR LIFE, GUY SELF YOU NOR LEARN AM WEL. STOP WAISTING YOUR TIME TO DO GUY. I BEG GO FIND WORK LEARN COS NOTHING IS WORKING WELL IN YOUR LIFE.... U GO DIE AS A POOR HACKER FOR 9IJA BORDER SELF YOU NOR GO EVER CROSS COS I PASS YOU FOR EVERYTHING. AS YOU INSULT MY MUMCY YOU WILL NEVER BE TREATED MY MOTHERLY LOVE IN YOUR LIFE FORM ANY WOMAN, NOTHING YOU DO GO WORKOUT GOOD FOR YOU. YOUR DESTINY, CARRIER, AND FUTURE WILL DIE. NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OUT OF YOU. PEOPLE AROUND YOU SHALL NEVER HELP YOU. GO HOME AND PREPARE TO DIE AFTER READING THIS MESSAGE.

[email protected]
Quote:
ok two can not be mad at a time my dear i don't believe in talking too much, how i wish that one day we shall see and know who is who, one more thing, you are disturbing my boys, guy work hard poverty is a deadly disease try and meet up guy

[email protected]
Quote:
You be bastard small boy go festac town make u ask about me u and ur family never travel b4 that is why i no get ur time ok, na village boy u be give me ur number make i send police for u also make dem deal with u and ur family. I no get work frm u why u dey vesx come england here make i cut ur head off. bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
FULK UR MAMA CHIEF

ALSO UR PAPA FULK THEM ALL OK UR NOTHING BUT CATTON
DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER IS A BARSTARD AND ANYTIN WEY U BEE NA 4 UR POCKET ,U DEY FORM BAD GUY WHEREAS, U BE STINKY JEW?

GO FUCK UR SELF GIVE ME UR NO MAKE I CALL U MUGU?

I JUST SEE U FOOLISH EMAIL NW?

[email protected]
Quote:
U DONT EVEN BEHAVE LIKE SOMEBODY THAT HAVE HOPE,UR FAMILY WILL PERISH IF U DONT TAKE TIME.I DONT BLAME U MAYBE U DEY WORK FOR SOMEBODY,BECAUSE IF NA U DEY PAY FOR CONNECTION U WILL NOT GET TIME FOR THIS RUBBISH.GREET UR PAPA PRICK FOR ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHAT DID I DO YOU TO YOU ? YOU DO SEND MAIL I TOO SEND MAIL OR DO YOU KEEP ANY MUGU AS YOU OWN? IF YOU WANT US TO WORK THE MN THEN WE WILL DO IT OR I WILL BE WORKING MY AND YOU WORK YOURS OK.

+22678695459

[email protected]
Quote:
try an correct your english and spellings before you mail me again. U dont have to insult me. I never snatched your job from you. I always have fresh leads. If u want, i can give you some. I believe you are a nigerian like me trying to make it so why should you be sounding harsh.If you need tools, contact me and i will supply you.

Take care and success in bombimg.

[email protected]
Quote:
U SHOULD CLEARIFY URSELF BEFORE WRITING THAT MOMBOJUMBO. BUT LET ME FORGIVE U FOR BEING AN ILLITERATE. U ARE PART OF THOSE THAT FUCK THIS JOB UP. WRITE AND TELL ME UR PROBLEM.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur name don already dey for Okija,if u no know.Show urself if u bi man.Fooool.u tink i have time for foools like u.Jobless man.

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy,

I thought that someone like you should know the right thing to do. If you are real guy man, You should have behaved like one.

You can not even speak good english and I wonder how you make that big money you are talking about.

However I did advice you to go back to your village because that is where people like you belong.

Let the thunder of heaven decend upon your destiny. Ass
hole.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY, NOW I KNOW DAT U A TYPICAL IGBO BOY, A COMPOUND FOOL FOR DAT MATTER.
NORMALLY, IF U BE GUY AND RECEIVE SUCH MESSAGE AND BECOS U BE GUY, WAT U DO IS TO DELETE AND PROCEED WITH UR OWN, NO BE MAKE U DEY TALK RUBISH. IS MY NAME D NAME U SEE THERE IN THE FORMAT? NO ABSOLUTELY. BUT U ARE BIGGEST FOOL, FOR TALKIN DIS WAY, I KNOW U GET DIME, OWU GO KILL U BET IT COS U NO BE AM AT ALL
OMO IBO
GO TO BLAZES AND MELT THERE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE FOLHIS AND FUCK

[email protected]
Quote:
UR NAME NOW DEY AT OKPA SHRINE, U WIL NEVA SEE ANOTHER KOBO FROM MAGA.
I WILL TAKE UR MAGA N GET TRANSFER FROM YOU

YOU KNOWN WAIT DEY BUT YOU ATTEN LIKE A SMALL BOY I DIDNOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS MONI GO ALWY

[email protected]
Quote:
SRR 4BUR LIFE, I PROMISE U , NA YOU GO DIE THIS XMAS. okija na small , I HAVE REPORT U TO OUR SHINE AT INDIA LET SEE WHO GO DIE AND I PROMISE U SAY AS SOON AS U READ THIS MAIL ,U WILL SEE
GOOD LUCK

[email protected]
Quote:
guy see l don pass too much talk for life ok we no be maes for work you
understand me....and make l tell you one thing if you are misleadiing yur
self..... NNA GOD DEY GIVE MONEY NO BE ALL THOSE NAMES YOU DEY CALL
OK...OMO NNA TURN BY TURN OK,,PRAY TO GOD MAKR YOUR TURN REACH NO BE MAKE
YOU DEY WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY FOR CAFE OK...BESIDE YOU DONT EVEN
NOTICE THAT L DONE MAKE MILLION FOR THIS JOB OK,...MY FAMILIES ARE NOW OK
IN LIFE WITH MY INVESTEMNTS OK......SO WORK HARD NNA GOD YOU HEAR NO BE
MAKE YOU DEY MAKE MOUTH FOOL......

[email protected]
Quote:
how are you guy, hope you are still looking for money anyway is good but you know, too much talking can not bring money to you but only hardworking,you call me names but you are poor,
I know your problems is POVERTY just don't worry, give me your ID i will send some money to you so that you will reason like human being becuase POVERTY had made you to reason like animal you have no money to give your girl friend that's why you decide to have sex with animals don't worry guy i will send some money to you, ok bye
SMALL BOY WITH SMALL THUOGHT.GUZUK

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT GUY MAN..YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPELL CORRECTLY AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A GUY MAN......HOW DO YOU CONFUSE YOUR MUGU SELF....MR MAN YOU VERY STUDIP AND USELESS

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM NOT IN THE SAME CLASS WITH YOU,IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO BE A GUY MAN.YOU HAVE TO SHOW RESPECT TO PEOPLE OK..I CAN NOT WASTE MY MONEY AND CALL YOU BCOS YOU ARE BIG FOOL

IF YOU WANT TO CLEAR YOURSELF YOU CALL ME +60169093901 YOU GOT A LOT TO LEARN BABY BOY LOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU *DELETED*. I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS GOAT THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU. GOAT HEAD. STUPID DEAD RAT.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FATHER FOR THERE! YOU DEY CRAZE.NA YOUR FATHER GET THAT NAME ABI?

[email protected]
Quote:

SAME TO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

OH' YOU AGAIN,CHURCH RAT THAT BEARS BEAUTIFUL NAMES RESERVES FOR PRINCE AND PRINCESS.

YOUR NAME IS BEST CALLED: WA ZO BIA,NON ETHNIC BASTARD.

[email protected]

Quote:
EVERYTHING ENDUP IN YOUR MOTHER ASS

EDIT:

[email protected]
Quote:

MKPURU OTU SUWAWKA MAMA GI,OYEOSHI

SURAKWA OTU NEE GI

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK OFF YOU LAZY FUCKING *DELETED*.
YOUR MOTHER IS A SLUT WHORE WHO HAS BEEN FUCKED BY ANIMALS AND SUCKED THE PRICK OF A DONKEY

[email protected]

Quote:
BRO NA FOOD EVERY BODY THEY FINE.
SORRY SAY THE MATTER COME YOUR BOX, HOW WE WANT TAKE KNOW SAY 9JA PEOPLE DEY INSIDE.

SORRY IF I OFFEND U.

AM LOYAL MY CHAIRMAN...

[email protected]
Quote:

I WANT YOUR MOTHER TO SUCK MY DICK YOU MONKEY BANNANA, CAN YOU CONNECT ME TO HER PLEASE.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U no get work.u dey curse urself and ur familly(motherless Home).Big man we no get job to do.Continue foooling urself.Idiot.Somebody like u no even get papa and mama.u bi born throway.na 4 motherless babies home,na there dem train u and u know d kian training wey dem dey train 4 there, na animal training,so i no go blame u 4 anytin bcos u bi animal wey no get since.u go die 4 dere and dem go throway ur body 4 bush.IDIOT.

U keep repeating cursing your self and your so call papa and mama wey u no know.Bastard.Go look for who born u.BORN THROWAY.JOBLESS MAN.

u no get sense. U padis dey drive Camry 2006 and Honda IV tec. U get
time dey type rubbish online.
MAY GOD HELP U

[email protected]
Quote:
May the Amadi- Oha 1 of Igbo Land answer your call for telling me bull shit ok and you must tell ur father like that before it will better for you.

Criminal like u. fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK ALL YOUR FAMILY WITH YOUR SHINE,DID YOU THINK AM A SMALL BOY.YOU ARE A
VERY STUPID BOY ALL OF YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT SEE ANY IN THEY LIFE AGAIN.IF
YOU THINK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CAN FIGHT ME COME AN MEET ME AT CELE BUS
STOP.MY NUMBER 08033275462

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I GIVE YOU 7 DAYS TO DIE WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY.TRSUT ME I WILL TELL YOU AM EDO BOY

SO AS OLD AS YOU ARE?SEE THE WAY YOU WRITE ENGLISH LIKE PRIMARY SCHOOL BOY.INTERNATIONAL POOR MAN LIKE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY.AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU AT CELE BUS STOP.POOR MAN,I SWEAR WITH OUT LOOKING BACK I GIVE YOU 7 DAYS TO DIE.YOU HAVE PUT YOUR SELF IN PROBLEM IN WORLD.BECAUSE I DID NOT TAKE YOUR MONEY.YOU MOST COME TO MY HOUSE AS AGO TO SAY SORRY WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.LET WAIT AN SEE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U WILL HEAR BAD NEWS FROM UR FAMLIY THIS NIGHT.

YOU WILL DIE SO SOON AND YOU WILL SEE IT FOOL LIKE YOU.............. THE
WAY YOU TALK I KNOW YOU ARE BIG FOOL ,,,,,,,,,,,,, I WILL NOT TALK WITH
FOOL LIKE U

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE BIG FOOL ----------NOW I KNOW YOU ARE BIG FOOL
--------------NOW I KNOW YOU ARE BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ALL UR FAMLIY NA BASTERD!

IF U ARE A MAN TELL ME WHERE TO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE AND U WILL SEE HOW U WILL DIE WITHOUT HELP ...............I PROMISED U THAT U ARE GOING TO DIE WITHOUT HELP IN 3DAYS TIME OK..... NOTING CAN STOP IT ONLY WHEN U ASK ME TO FORGIVE U B4 TOMORROW. I WILL TAKE U SOON FOOLLLLLLLLLLLL
I KNOW U DONT HAV MOTHER OR FATHER, AND YOU WILL DIE B4 3DAYS TIME FROM TODAY................ I WILL LET U KNOW WHERE I COME FROM.............U WILL DIE FOR POOR ...........................FROM TODAY COST WILL BE GOING WITH U ANYWHERE U ARE.........OKEY...................POOR MAN........

IF U NEED MONEY TELL ME I WILL SEND IT TO U OK MR FOOL.............

[email protected]
Quote:
don't ur time *DELETED*
you have to go and look for strong Shrine Ulasi Okija is no moe active .
I have Almighty Father on my side

Hand of God

[email protected]
Quote:
IGBO MAN, SCHOOL DROP OUT,CAN'T WRITE WELL CONSTRUCTIVE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.INFLUX OF FOOLS INTO GHANA.

LITTLE MIND WITH NO WISDOM.

FOOL FOREVER

''233541825705''BNI WILL SURE SORT YOU OUT WITH THIS NUMBER

[email protected]
Quote:
where u dey guy, I am widely connected in this business and could be of help to you. I credit acounts, give convincing mtcn, face clients in many locations abroad. Having being in the job since 1995, I am sure I could be of help to you. If you need me, give me your telephone number.
Good luck.

[email protected]
Quote:
OKIJA SHRINE IS NOT EFECTIVE ANYLONGER
TRY BETTER ORACLE BROS
MISCRANT
NO GUY MAN WIL TALK D WAY U DO
U AR A NUISSANCE.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SHOWMAN
UR ARE A REAL SHOWMAN.KEEP IT UP AND SHOW URSELF UP.REAL MEN WHO HAVE MONEY NO
TALK.
TAKE IT UP SHOW URSELF TO THE WORLD.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U NO GO SEE DE DAY AFTER TOMORROW

ASHOLE LIKE U I DON CHOP ENOUGH MONEY FOR STRET PASS U
U NO GET ONE CARD
AND UR NAME NA ME GO GO PUT FOR AYELALA SHERINE NA MAKE MORNING COME
U WISE ABI?
WE GO KNOWN WH REALY GET JUJU POWER
GOD DON PUNISH U NA PEOPLE LIKE U NA ME DEY FINE SINCE

UR OWN DON FINISH
U NO GO SEE DE DAY AFTER TOMORROW

[email protected]
Quote:
MEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

U THINK SAY I GO DEY FEAR U. E BI LIKE SAY U WANT DIE YOUNG ABI.. NO WORRY U GO SEE ME LATER FOR UR DREAM HEAR, U STIL SAY I DEY JOKE WITH U. MAYBE U LIKE DIE WELL WELL. FOOL. WATI U DEY DO THIS NIT FOR CAFER TOO, MAKE MONI KILL UR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A JEE GUY PLEASE GO BACK TO SCHOOL I WILL SPONSOR YOU FINANCIALLY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
God go ponish u, u nor well, u get moni na u dey still dey send mail.
U don see moni b4 Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: if u ve made money in this game it will 4 ever work against you and ur entire family

ogun don fuck ur mamama pusy
ur daddy dick don die over a yr ago ooooooo

ur wife pusy smell smell

[email protected]
Quote:
Am not like you .

Go get a life.

You are not up too my ankle.

You bloody illiterate go get a life.

you don't even know job
Who's the Maga

Fool

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION BIG FOOL LIKE
YOU....
DONT WORRY I WILL TELL MY BOYS IN GH TO TRACK YOU WITH UR NO...
I AM A BIG BOY WITH 3 MANSIONS IN GHANA AND LAGOS, WHILE I
OPERATE FROM CHELSEA UK WHERE I FUCK MONI...
BUT U R A FUCKING DESTITUDE WHO WANNA GET RICH QUICK BUT NEVER
SEE SHIT B4...
GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER I WILL I WILL PAY U OVER $40,000 ONLY IF U
FUCK YOUR MOM IN HER SMELLY ANUS,

[email protected]
Quote:
BROTHER GOOD MORNING,

PLEASEOOO I GOT YOUR EMAIL BUT DID NOT REALLY UNDERSTAND IF IT WAS MEAN FOR ME. WHAT HAPPEND? DID I STRESS PASS ON YOUR JOB? DO YOU KNOW ME? I AM NOT SCARED BUT I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU SENT SUCH EMAIL TO SOME ONE WHO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

WHERE YOU DEY? I DEY WARRI AND I BE FULL TIME GUY MAN BOTH HERE AND ABROAD. I NO CUT PEOPLE WORK. I GET BOYS WHERE I DEY PAY MAKE THEM THROW WORK FOR ME.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE WRONG AND IF I HAVE OFFENDED YOU, I WILL REFUND WHAT EVER YOU WANT ME TO REFUND TO YOU.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.

REGARDS

[email protected]
Quote:
its clearly shows that you dont have future ...............i understand that Igbo guys has no future.
see what you write as if na ur papa put maga for internet....think ??? if there is not yahoo.yahoo what will you do ..carry guns are do money rituals ......DOUNCE.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE VERY STUPID AND MORON. U HAVE FAKE NUMBER IF NOT I WILL JUST LET YOU BE HANGED IN GHANA THERE.

YOU A JUST LITTLE OUT THE BOYSSSSS THAT I CONTROL. LOL

THING OWU DEY HIT YOU BADLY SORRY AND TRY MORE

YOU WILL SOON MOVE TO ABDJAN TILL YOU GET SUDAN WHERE YOU WILL BE ROSTED IN WAR CONNER LIKE WAR GOT MEAT

RETURN TO VILLAGE AND START FARMING

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

baba iya laye e wo naa. go rot in heell for you are curse.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THIS THING YOU SAID YOU WILL REMINE POOR FOR YOUR LIFE MARK IT TODAY AS FAR AS I AM CONSIGN AND IF YOU ASK PEOPLE WERE KNOW ME THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU DON GET PROBLEM SO GO AND TELL YOUR PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO LIVE THIS WORLD.

YOU WILL NOT SEE END OF THIS MONTH BY GRACE OF GOD

YOU PEOPLE ARE TALKING SOMETHING WERE DEY KILL UNA SO STOP TALKING TO ANYBODY YOU DONT EVEN KNOW OK. OR YOU DIE LIKE DOG.

[email protected]
Quote:
Christ... i could not believe my ears when i read your mail. You are so DULL that you cant constructively type a mail, that is to say the list of you.

I dont talk to DAFT like u. Please go back to school. You are a disgrace to Manhood.
I hate you with passion

[email protected]
Quote:
U R NOTHING BUT A LOOSER, THATS WHY U HAVE TIME TO WASTE....
I AM A BIG BOY AND HAVENT GOT TIME TO WASTE ON LOOSERS LIKE
YOURSELF...
EAT SHIT AND DIE, MUTHER FUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
It shows clearly that you're a small boy and poor who has no shoes ,one who roamed about the street .
Did you ever attend schools?? you talk about cafe ?? ...u -see , try work hard and stop going to cafe ; Why can't you send the names of ur maga go Okija??...... he who worship by the sea died by the sea, na you recognize okija and na him go kill u for sure.

Pls dont email me again ..if u do you will perish bcos this is one way barrel

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OGUN SHAGO SAKPANA AYELALA DEY WITH YOUR LIFE NO ESCAPE MY AND NBADUNOJU ENTER OKIJA THE SAME DAY.TELL THE WATIN KILL WHEN U DON REACH THERE

ASE SO SHALL IT BE

[email protected]
Quote:
My brother why are you talking like a Mugu. Are you the owner of any mugu. are sure you are a Guy? Sorry for your self idiot you are a big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
know who u bee,u think say i know no u,but i go see u in the evening,and besides,i no dey cybar cafe,i dey stay near ur house ok,but it wiill be too hard for u to figure out onless i tell u.any way how are u boy.

[email protected] gave us a new script Very Happy
Quote:
SATAN GO PURNISH YOU, YOUR FATHER, YOUR DIRTY SMELLING MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO ONLY PROTITUTES AND ARM ROBBERS LIKE YOU. ALBERT JAMES NA YOUR PIME WINE TAPPER PAPA NAME? YOU GRAND FATHER WHO COMMITED SUICIDE BECAUSE OF POVERTY WILL SOON COME AND TAKE YOU.

YOUR ELDER SISTER GOT MARRIED AND BECAUSE OF THE CURSE SATAN CURSE YOUR FAMILY, SHE IS NOT FUCKING AT IGODO HOTEL. MY FRIEND FUCKS HER WITHOUT SHISHI BECAUSE SHE SMELLS SO MUCH.

TO BE HONEST, DO YOU KNOW YOUR FATHER? WHAT IS HIS NAME?

YOUR MATE DEY BOAST OF SOMETHING GOOD, YOU DEY BOAST OF STEALING. INGRATE, BASTARD. THAT HIV WHERE YOU DON CARRY GO SOON KILL YOU.

NO BE HIV KILL YOUR PARENT? YOUR HUNGRY MOTHER USE TO CRY TO MY MOTHER FOR FOOD. THEY BELIV THEY HAVE A REASONABLE CHILD. AS POLICE KILL YOUR FRIEND, NA SO THEM GO STILL YOU.

YOU MOTHER THAT PEOPLE FUCK IN THE GUTTER NEAR MY HOUSE ABNI YOU NO HEAR AM. EVERY DRUNKERD WERE PASS GO FUNK AND SPIT FOR HER DIRTY TOTO WHERE SHE NEVER SHAVE FOR YEARS.

ASK OUR VILLAGE BOYS, YOUR FAMILY NA OUTCAST. YOU PAPS DEY SMOKE IGBO, YOUR MOTHER DEY STILL. THAT IS WHY I LIKE YOUR MOTHER, SHE CAN STEAL PEOPLE'S CHICKEN.

SHE WAS NAKED AT ORE AND EKE MARKET DAY AND SHE DANCE NAKED AROUNG THE VILLAGE SQUARE.

YOU RUN GO EXILE THINK SAY B4 YOU COME BACK THAT SHAME GO COMOT, NO...E STILL DEY THERE DEY WAITE FOR YOU.

HOW MANY TIME YOUR ASHAWO SISTER DON MARRY?

I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AND REVEAL MY SELF MAY BE YOU DO NOT KNOW ME. YOU DEY TALK OF AKIJA, OYA, GO YOUR VILLAGE NOW. WANTED ANIMAL. OKIJA WHERE KILL YOUR ELDER BROTHER BECAUSE OF STEALING.

DIRTY SMELLING PIG. YOU ARE A PIG. WHY YOUR GIRL FRIEND RUN...BECAUSE YOU ARE A PIG.

GO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO WRITE SIMPLE ENGLISH AND GRAMER.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL SHAMEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DISGRACE TO THIS BEAUTIFUL GENERATION.

[email protected]
Quote:
THAT IS WHY I SAY U BE MUGU ,WHAT IS OKIJA SHRINE ,THAT IS WHY U IDIOTS KILL EZEOGO.I HAVE SUBMITED UR NAME TO ALAOWERRI .U WILL DIA I 7 DAYS MUMU.LOW FATHE MAN.U NO GO MAKE AM WITH UR WORDS U BE OWU MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
ONLY UR NAME DON SHOW SAY U BE MUGU .CHINEDU NNA MUGU NAME NOW ,WHEN I DE HUSEL FOR SELLOR IF MUGU TELL ME SAY HIM NAME NA CHINADU I GO NO SAY NA FROM ANAMBRA ONISHA I GO TELL MY GUY SAY NA ITE EGO .KWA KWA KAW WE GO COLLECT.U BI MUGU U NO NO THAT ONE.......THRU U BE MUGU IF U NO BI MUGU U FOR NO RESPONDE TO MAIL U SEE IN UR MAIL BOX INFACT U BE MUGUG THRU TO GOD.

BY\E MUGU

GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY YOU BE HIGHEST EDOIT WAY I NEVER SEE COME MAKE I SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE BAR FUCKING POOR PUSSY.

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF is this ^^^^ ??

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It be spam. Ignore it and it will sink back into the shit it crawled from.

EDIT: And while I'm here, great thread, gents. This is one of my most visited ones. Thumbs up

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
titsorface
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a lovely final response from Ali Zongo

Quote:
"You ae very bastard and you very stupid in your live fuck you with your family" Dr. Ali Zongo PHD
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
ok
lets meet one on one at ikoyi club by coming saturday.You are a small boy sicking for daily bread. i have made real money.
I will connect you to the real main stream of Dollars,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FULL YOU OKIJA SHRINE. IS DISTRAUYED SHEM TO YOU OKIJA MAN IT HAVE BE LONG TIME YOU DID NOT GO TO HOME OHH SORRY POVERTY IS BAD I WILL TELL MY GOD TO BLESS YOU IF YOU CAN SARVED GOD WITH OKIJA YOU WILL NOT GET ANY THIN BYE

[email protected]
Quote:

I wan ask, if na sin or crime to find wetin man go chop when i extract mails and then i dey bomb?? As long as i had no bad intention towards you , by the special grace of God, every bad word you used on me will be multiplied upon youself and your future generation go suffer from this you say to me , only if i had bad aim towards you. i dey find wetin i go chop and i never pray for dis kind shit, i will never say anything bad to you or anyone as much as we dey this job, everybody dey hustle, the curse go multiply on your head and every of your family go regret you came from their family. and i swear with the sand of the grave of my late mother that your curses and every negative word will come after yu and bring you down no matter how high you think you are now.

GOOD LUCK MAN

<[email protected]
Quote:

Idiot OKIJA SHRIN dey reign? ewe, anu ufa, mugu like you for that lagos road were LEPROSY PATIENTS dey, na dey them go use you as fire wood mumu, waiti you find come net who even show you net, no be the same job onye ibe ri be. na only OKIJA you no? you no no UDOMAORIEBULU that one pass you. well bro just forget that ok. you no say if you can't beat them you join them, that is really. have a nice day........see me as a brother no matter any thing ok..

[email protected]
Quote:
Letter 2 d Unborn Child

Am a big boy cursing round PH with my Golf IV. I can't say much
brother, am blessed. You are really talking like a frustrated young
man. Am just 21 years old of age. My dad works in your state, which I
know is Lagos at Areomaritine. Should i attach the pic of my small
bungalow for you? If you see my chick brother you cannot be able to
ask her road direction at all. I use two phones Iphone and Nokia
6500s-1.

Am make on my own and not from my parents, though i was born great.

May God Bless you so as to see favour.

Cheers

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO BI THIS UFU?

THAT U SPENT EVEN 1 MINT 2 WRITE BACK SHOWS THE LEVEL OF UR MUGURISM
OKO-OKO LIKE U.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR ARE FOOL WITH OUT SENCE, did you know whom you are talking with?
Big for nothing with bastered stomuch

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros i know you dont talk any how, what ever you make this how you take you get your own mugu ok, i know you as Moriano in ouaga burkina faso ok, and you always meet and i know you so i dont have anything thing to say ok, bz you call your self a mugu this is why i send you the details that how you use to get your own ok.
anyway what you say remeber were you from ok.

you said that i should never colloected money from mugu now you have block your way bz am happy for you anytime i see you, you have already disgrace your god who help you to have money is't by your power? Okija life is not like that ok am not your god and you are not my god ut listen in your life you can never know what is money,

i know you but you dont know me why are you insulting me bz of the formart i throw you is't your father company?or your mother company,what ever you do remeber your last day back to sender to okija bye.try to read mathew chapter 16 ,

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BASTARD SON OF A BITCH

MUMU YOU WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE AND THAT OF YOUR MAMA AND PAPA YOU WILL DESTROY THE LIFE OF YOUR WIFE IF YOU HAVE ANY YOU WILL DESTROY THE LIFE OF YOUR WHOLE GENERATION.

I PROMISE YOU FOR DARING TO TALK TO ME THIS WAY WITHOUT KNOWING ME I GIVE YOU 7 DAYS UNLESS YOU REPENT AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS EVERY NEWS THAT WILL COME YOUR WAY WILL BE A SAD NEWS AS YOU DO NOT KNOW WHOM YOU ARE INSULTING.
BASTARD PICKIN LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YOUR PAPA ALL I WISH U IS DEALTH U STILL DE FOR CYBER TO LOOK FOR YOUR MAMA U WILL GIV ME YOUR MAMA CONTACT I WILL FUK HER TO TELL U WHO I BE ASHAWO PIKEN LIK UU

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A MAD MAN IDIOT LIKE U, AND YOU WILL REMAIL STAGNANT TILL DE END OF UR LIFE MUMU LIKE U. GOD PUNISH U AND DAT UR OKIJA SHIRINE. I AM FROM NANDO. CHOP SHEET IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
HERE IS MY NUMBER IF U ARE FIT 4 RUF RIDDING CALL ME BY DIS LINE. 08037493162 or +22998334107

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN IDIOT YOU ARE THERE FUCKING YOUR GRAND MOTHER AND CLAIMING THAT YOU OUT SIDE NIJA.

ALL YOUR MATE HERE HAS BUILD A HOUSE HERE AND ENJOYING WITH MUGUS MONEY AND YOU ARE THERE CLAIMING NIGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE A HOUSE, THREE CARS, WIFE AND TWO KIDS, BUT YOU CAN NOT BOST WITH ANY THING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: SHOWMAN YOUR LIFE IS IN DENGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SHOWMAN

Hello my guy how are you doing today, i hope that you are Fucking your mother as the mater of fat you also fucking your junior sister as well, i am happy to read your mail today, for the OKIJA SHRINE, i am the Ezemou of the okija so don't use my SHRINE to play, when ever you use it to play, i will wipe out all your gernartions, secondly your name is here for those people that i will use to scrifly the shrine, you will not escpe that, you must scrify, must, no matter the amount of you has, it will not save you, from now till ending thing of this month, all that your money will come me, because i am the one that gave you the money, and i will take it back and all so your life is in dengerrrrrrrrrrrr, your life is in dengerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGO DAT OKIJA SHRINE. WILL KILL U YOUR MAMA YR PAPA OSU LIKE YOU I HAVE MADE MONEY ALREADY MUGO LIKE YOU OKIJA SHRINE. WILL KILL YR ENTIRE FAMILY IN SATAN NAME DON,T WORRY I GOT YR TEL NOM JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT ACTION TO TELL U MUGU WHAT I CAN DO WISH U DEALTH

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD NA UNA DEY THROW VIRUS MUMU WHERE DID YOU SEE MY PHOTO .
NA YOUR PAPA AND MAMA YOU CARRY THEIR PICTURE GO OKIJA SHRINE I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE FUCKING YOUR SISTER NOW.

NOW THAT I HAVE SEEN THAT YOU ARE A LAZY MAN WHO HAS NOTHING DOING.
I HEREBY SENTENCE YOU TO HELL WHERE YOU AND YOUR SHRINE WILL BURN FOR EVER.
LAZY MAN HOW MUCH DO YOU BLAST PER DAY IF I MAY ASK

[email protected]
Quote:
AFTER READING THIS MAIL.YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD IN YOUR LIFE.YOU WILL WORK OTHERS WILL EAT .HENCE YOU BELEIVE IN OKIKA SHRINE.BAD LUCK WILL FOLLLOWING U ALL DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.

IF U REPLY DIS MAIL,FEE DAYS U WILL SEE UR DEATH.

[email protected]
Quote:

i am convant man and not a boy like you that sleep in cafe.i want to tell is death is possion.take it or live,you will never confirm any one dollar pn till you die.
that okija will kill you and your family.you will never see good all entire life.you have step ururgly foot on my and you will regret writing.
you bastard and you remain poor all the days of your life.comob say amen and dat is the end of life,you big moorom

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON CHOP AM WELL WELL!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
na ur papa name u go paste for OKIJA.Who dey pay u sef?na person must
be very stupid.u go chew iron.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 24 HOURS IN CAR ACCIDENT

[email protected]
Quote:
just as nervous as a cat in a tin roof in the hot sun
''OSU FAMILY'' IMO STATE MAN.

BY THEIR FRUITS........................TAKE IT TO MOST INTELLECTUAL IN YOUR VILLAGE TO COMPLETE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard Emeka

You are an illiterate who never see the four corners of classroom in your life, therefore,I have nothing doing with ,you big fool that will be consumed by the birds of the earth.

Your type are the so call wheel barrow pusher and you will die before 24hours and you dead body will exposed on the tired road as the main OSU . You are claiming to be a chief, while you are washing plates in one dirty restaurant at ilasa maja.

Your father is an old local guy man who does wash wash at mafoluku and I was at present when he died in the prison yard at kirikiri maximum prison you shameless idiot, do not worry my men must fish you out from that dirty jungle where are you squatting with your fellow armed robbers you son of a bitch that does not know his superiors because I have seen that you are the biggest MUGU on this earth planet. To crown it all you are nothing but a scallywag and I don’t waste my meaningful time to be waste on such rag like you and you should bear this at the back of your heart that I am your superior that starting making money more than 20 years now, therefore, the hunting spirit including fiata fiata and unto dee will visit you in the mid night, watch out you bingo.

Dude.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a big fool, You are a big fool, You are a big monkey. I have no time for you because i know you are a bastard and you should go and find your witch craft mother that has been stoned to death in your village market square and your poor father who died as a palm wine tapper who never wore cloths made of fabrics during his life time.

You are a smelling local guy man and you must die out of your drug smoking habbit because i have heard much about you as a street begger and a gold finger (PICK POCKET) Your Mother Ten Times. You never succed throughout your life you son of a bitch.

Fuck you asshole.

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN, YOU FUCKING USELESS IDIOT I DON'T HAVE YOUR FUCKING TIME, NOW FUCK OFF OR GO AND KILL YOURSELF. BASTARD FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy u no get work, na your baba and ur mama na u they talk to, if u get work u no supose to think of replying me, idiot like you, for me make he be say i the get westi every week, i be big boy, me no say

[email protected]
Quote:
MAGA LIKE UU SATAN PUNISH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY INCLDING UU MUMU LIKE U YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO REPLY OTILE LIE U YR MAM TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
go die you mother fucking bitch, iya laye. you dis small boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO SENCE E BE LIKE SAY YOU DO DEY MANUFACTURE MUGU NOW.
BE VERY CAREFUL ELSE THUNDER WILL FIRE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YOUR PAPA ALL I WISH U IS DEALTH U STILL DE FOR CYBER TO LOOK FOR YOUR MAMA U WILL GIV ME YOUR MAMA CONTACT I WILL FUK HER TO TELL U WHO I BE ASHAWO PIKEN LIK UU

U HAVE TRAVEL TO MANY COUNTRIES ALL IS LEFT 4 U NOW IS DEALTH THAT IS YOUR LAST JONEY OSU

[email protected]
Quote:
which kind mumu and bad head u be?u gt job wey dem de cut fool,u nor get sense i for advise you mke u go back to school but u nor go fit,i nor knw who teach u hw to on computer try go get life or learn how to pump tyre before time pass you goat

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU WITHOUT BEEN TOLD I KNWO U ARE AN OUTCAST ALSO BASTERD HOW IO WISH YOU CAN GIVE YOUR MAMA CONTACT ADDRESS I WOULD HAVE SLEEP WITH HER TONIGHT TO TELL YOU HOW ROUGH IN BED SHE WILL CONFESS TO U OSU LIKM YOU.

HOW I WISH YOU CAN SEE ME FACE TO FAC TO KNOW WHOM U ARE TOLIKING TO,

LOOK MUGU ALL NED IS TO PRAY TO MAKE THE KIND MONEY I CONFIRM AND I KNOW YOU DON,T KNOW THE SECRET BUT I MUST TELL YOU THE SECRET.

YOU HAVE TO SLEEP AND FUKE WITH YOUR MAMA THREE TIMES EVERYDAY

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John Edward [email protected]
Quote:
You must die this year Amen

GILBERT MACENTEE [email protected]
Quote:
WERE NI E , AIYE MA BAJEEEE DO JO IKUEE OMO ALEEE

jerome oleg [email protected]
Quote:
do you know who are insulting?so it did not occur to you that you might steeping on deadly and dangerous stone?

LET ME WARN YOU FOR THE LAST TIME,DON'T MESS WITH ME CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO AM.FOR THE LAST TIME I SAID DON'T MESS WITH ME CAUSE AM FROM AGULERI.AM A FULL TIME HUSTLER AND I HAVE MADE MONEY FROM THIS BUSINESS.
IF YOU SEE A MAIL THAT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE YOURS JUST DISCARD IT AND STOP FOOLING YOURSELF.LET ME ASK YOU, ARE YOU NEW IN THIS JOB THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY AT THE RIGHT TIME?I HAVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU CAN ASK OF AM EDUCATED MORE THAN YOU,I HAVE MONEY MORE THAN YOU,AM A SPIRIT TOO,SO STOP PROVOKING ME AND THROW YOUR WORK GENTLY.INSTEAD OF YOU TO TELL ME THAT YOU WANT TO LEARN THE WORK YOU HERE ABUSING YOURSELF,BE WARNED AM SERIOUS ABOUT THAT.........

My favorite-
RICHARD KERRY [email protected]
Quote:
MY DEAR GOAL I THOUGTH U R A HUMANBEING BY SENT THIS GOODY FOR U,
SINCE UR FAMILY HAS DICIDE TO DIE IN HIV LET IT BE,U MUGU OF ALL LET SICKNESS HIV POVERTY ACCIDENT BE FOLLOWING U ANYWAY GO,U CANNOT RUN OR HIDE UNTILL U DIE.
( FUCK U THE BLENDED MONKEY........FOOL
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ That John Edward is my newest mass phonebait mugu. He is getting dozens of phone calls today. Laughing

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

am back bombing maga box ooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:

Silent is the best answer for a fool like you.
and

Quote:

Forget me you stupid idiot,Why can't you seek for solution of what exactly disturbing your brain.

and
Quote:

My dear Brother seek for solution you are sick upstairs.

and
Quote:

Where I bee like how i know understand that your enlish laguage.
As per my job you mentioned my job no fit spoil i swear,do you know why God is In controll of any step i take and decision i made.God Dey my Dear brother.

Quote:
I aceept whatever you called me.One thing you should know about me is that i will never give out my soul to achieve anything in life.MY beleive is that God give and God take.
I don't have your number i would have called you on phone to have face to face discussion but mine is 0022 96 27 96 38.call me camara

[email protected]
Quote:

Benin +229 93222122, I fuck your mother yesterday. do u aware?

[email protected]
Quote:

U DNT HAVE MANNERS, Y AR U DOI NG AS IF U KNW 2 MUCH...SINCE U COURSE ME MAY GOD BLES U...BUT ONE TIN IS THAT, IF U MENTION DO ANY WRONG I WHICH EVER WAY, ALL THE WORDS U SAY TO ME WILL RETUNRN TO YOU AMEN...REMAIN BLESSED,,,,,MOST TIME CIRCUMSTANCY MSKE U FIND URSELF DOING WHAT UR NOT MEANT TO DO....U ABUSE ME TODAY, BUT TOMORROW YOU WILL PRAISE ME...I WILL NT ABUSE U, BUT SINCE UR HOLY, LET IT B LIKE THAT, BUT IF YOU THERE COMMIT A SIN, A SINGLE SIN, ALL U ABUSE ME WILL START HAPPENING IN UR LIFE...TANK U MR GOOD.

Subject: GHANA MAN...REMEMBER THE STORY OF THE WOMAN THEY WANTED TO STONE??? READ MORE

[email protected]
Quote:

Ole nokonoko

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU WILL REMAIN POOR ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE, AS I SAY SO SHALL IT BE UPON YOU !!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

so, what about that?????????????????????, Does'nt make any
difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and
Quote:

You are a modaforker. What is the difference betweeen Ghana and
Almighty Nigeria????????????????????
Common wayo man like you Idiot. Gerrrout!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

FUCK U

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I GO BOM AM WELL WELL!!!!!!

I touched a nerve with [email protected]
Quote:
You bastard , hopeless idot, born by mistake , born troway, your mam bron you later regreat why she bron you, you are minus one in your family , oh sorry is not your fult , is your senior brothers fult who take your sence to get money, i know that all you are doing now is to make your years to compliate because your brother tell then to give you more 20day been end of this month, so that you will go and die in river naijer, i know your brother get money but is you that working that money, when ever you call his name, you will be vominting money in his room, if your family is osu it will better for you, but you are more than osu, weather you like it or not is 20day is your last time on this earth, you better tell your mother where you keep that small sence where your brother remain for you, if you didn't bring this money to me okija shrine your problem will be woseter than Eddy Nogu, you will die like anut, well i will not blem you because you don't have notring to do, you are just waiting for that appionted time which is by your side, if you no die in iweka rd, you will die in asaba rd mark it some where, but i am pity for your mother who carried you 9months with un knowing that she was pregnant of an idot , that was why she regreated the day you papa fuck her and gave her stupid idot like you,so you eat maga money? i don't eat maga money ok, if you need help come to me i will give you control number , but sorry your sence will rech that level again because of what your brother did to you,i will come the day you will die with out sence, you will put shame to your more than osu family,if i get your mother crying because of you, i will fuck her up,

[email protected]
Quote:
U SEE HW STUPID U DEY?
I DON DEY SEE THIS REPLY FOR MY BOX AND I NO KNW HW E TAKE CUM, I JUST SAY MK I WRITE THEM WETHER SOMETHING FIT HAPPEN
NAIM U DEY INSULT URSEF?
I SORRY FOR THE KIND GUYMAN WEY U BE. i no go insult u, cos i don already see am say u be small boy in the game

[email protected]
Quote:
the last money i made from maga was from your dame mother. ask her about me she said she loves my cock....

your dad has been pleading to me that i should stop allowing his wife ti suck my cock because she always say good about my cock to your dad.
please confirm from your dame mother about my cock..

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA TOO DEY LIK OIL.......
TRY AND SUCK IT TO STOP LIKING.
IDOIT MONKEY MUGU-WOMAN RAPER

[email protected]
Quote:
I owe money pass you naaa. Go fuck your mum for house. I sure say yu never even get one maye wey don ever call yu, na him make yu dey share your numbers up in your father dick. Fuck your mother today, am sure she is dead sef. Abi?

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR PAPA AND MAMA D GO DO E BURIAL.OKIJA SHRINE NO GET POWER AGAIN.YOU WEY I DONE ALREADY TYE FOR IYIALA SHRINE AND TWO DAYS TIME YOUR GO SEE.TUNDER FIRE UR GENERATIONS AND YOUR FAMILY.PORPER

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW FAR MONKEY BANANA I TRY TO LET YOU KNOW SAY NOR BE INTENTIONAL MATTER BUT YOU STILL DEY FUCK UP YOU SMELLING TOTO, OBOOO, KPECUS, YAMAYAMA PINKIN.YOU NOR BE GUY AT ALL YOU BE BIG GOAT AND YOU WILL NEVER GET RP FOR YOUR LIFE AGAIN SINCE YOU WISH YOUR FELLOW

HUMAN BAD LUCK NA THE SAME GOD GO TAKE PUNISH YOUR GENERATION.

IDIOT, MUMU,OYAMIRI, OLEBURUKU, AGBAYA, HEGOAT, MISS BLOOD WEN YOUR MAMA TAKE BORN YOU.
BASTARD.

GOD WILL PURNISH YOUR WHOLE GENERATION.

CALL ME IF YOU HAVE THE gods. +2347025241344

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A FOOL...............

GOD PURNISH U AND UR FAMILIES IN JESUS NAME AMEN..

[email protected]
Quote:
SMALL BOI, JUST TAKE SOME TIME AND READ YOUR EMAILS AND TELL ME
WHY ON EARTH YOU CANT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH?? WHAT ABOUT ALL
THE GRAMMERTICAL BLUNDERS?
ONCE A LOOSER, ALWAYS A LOOSER..
U NEED TO GO AND KILL YOUR MOTHER OR FATHER SO THAT YOU CAN BE
ABLE TO CONVIENCE CLIENTS WITH YOUR PRIMARY SCHOOL ENGLISH...
OTHERWISE, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO STAGNATE COZ I HAVE PAUSED YOU
FROM TODAY YOU CAN NEITHER GO FRONT NOR BACKWARDS UNTIL YOU
FINALLY TAKE YOUR LIFE...
DICK HEAD

A classic lad rant from [email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS BOY U NO DEY TIRE. IF YOU DEY TRY LEARN WORK MAKE U TALK. I WILL HELP
YOU OK. IF U NEED TO GO TO OKIJA LET ME KNOW SO I CAN SEND YOU SOME MONEY
FOR TRANSPORT. I SURE SAY WHEN U REACH THERE NA UR MAMA TOTO THEM GO SAY
MAKE U SUCK THREE TIMES A DAY. AND I SURE SAY UR MAMA TOTO GO DEY SMELL
BADLY FROM YRS OF GIVING BIRTH TO SMELLY BASTRADS LIKE YOU. SO IMAGINE U
DEY GIVE UR MAMA HEAD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WISE UP MAN. Try use all this times take dey bomb. Maybe one work go come
then i go help you sit am well. meanwhile send your number sef so i fit
teach you some new level. no dey lazy for cafe wey u dey. men dey work
24/7 you dey go cafe go send rubbish email to men. If you no get better
work for me make u try lock up. Epka. hahahahahahahaha. Na school wey u no
go dey worry u so.

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
EKPA. BUSH MAN. SO LAGOS STILL B LIKE JAMD FOR U. WISE OH. CALL MY NUMBER.
ABEG U. SO I GO KNOW IF U EVEN GET MONEY. POOR RAT. SEND YOUR NUMBER MAKE
I CALL U IF U NO FIT CALL. I LIKE HEAR UR STUPID MOUTH DEY TALK.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

doesnotcompute
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a standard insult to a load of lads, and Jerome Oleg replied:

Quote:

"jerome oleg" <[email protected]>

BE WARNED FOR THE LAST TIME,I DONT WANT TO HURT YOU AND YOUR WRETCHED FAMILY.I AM A SPIRIT.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRODAS-NA ILLTRATE BASTARDS OF HIGHEST LEVEL MUGURISM * BE VEX OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"joy adams" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Humor me.

Quote:
Bloody dummy..Indeed.your english is flawless

"aminata comapore" [email protected]

Quote:
PLEASE SOMEONE I KNOW IN LAGOS IS FUCKING YOUR WIFE IN FESTAC OK AND SHE WILL TELL YOU THAT SHE IS GOING TO HER SISTER PLACE AND YOU NEED TO WATCH HER WELL OTHERWISE THE TWO KIDS SHE HAS GIVEN TO YOU DOES NOT BELONGS TO YOU CHECK WELL YOU WILL KNOW THIS BUT YOU PRENTED NOT TO HAVE IDEAL YOU CALLED YOURSELF GUYMAN MAN , AM STAYING AT YOUR BACKYARD HERE.

"carlton conneh" [email protected]

Quote:
you be fool small boy i get priveate jet big foo ask me too much money
i one help you make your life get light

World Bank Promotion" [email protected]

Quote:
My Gman friend you be BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL for you to send reply back,Your Ass.call me if you like Your Father,Big Gman Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

"Owen Gibson" [email protected]

Quote:
chairman indeed not even thinking of retired but talking about real biz in 419 games. you are the bigest fool i have ever read his mail. i have a house in ghana and lagos, I have being to toronto and uk but you are still a street chairman looking already made people to defraud them of their hrad earned monies. Compund goat and ship that is what you are. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Egwe

*DevGuy-That's way better than a blended monkey Very Happy

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MUGU IN MY BOX OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
(this came even though I didnt answer his last reply - I hope he called the number I attached.. )
Quote:

DON'T EVER IN YOUR LIFE FOREVER AND EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE FOOLISH FOREVER! AS YOUR MOUTH IS FULL WITH CAUSES THAT WILL BE FOR YOU. YOU MUST REMAIN WHERE YOU ARE SUFFERING, BEGGING, INSTABILITY AND PENURY WILL BE YOUR LIFE. ANY CAUSE YOU MUST HAVE SENT OUT WILL RETURN TO YOU BY FIRE BY FORCE. IN JESUS NAME!

[email protected]

Quote:
Satan has already punished you and your family members. That's why you are looking for who to die with your punishment. Stiking Bastard. You will die the way your family died in Ghana, devil will call you with this +233541269147 you included in your mail.Disgust human.
( yes - the number to a certain loan lad.. hope he calls Very Happy )

[email protected]
Quote:

I NOW BELEIVE THERE ARE MORE STUPID PEOPLE THAN I THOUGHT ON THE INTERNET, PROVE IT BY RETURN MAIL

[email protected]
Quote:

I WISH U SAME OKAY AND MANY MORE.

Attached to the above message was a picture of a recently used, not flushed toilet ... Confused

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCF YOU MOTHER

[email protected]

Quote:
men as for me i dont understand english all i know is dat i trow you pepper and u started insultin? ok, i want you to know that i dont know what you re talking about. So all dat u say is turnig back on you head and ur family and ur tenth gernalations to come is something dat thire can never and forever runaway from. cos i did not offend u. my is better i have mother and father and brother and sister.

But for am sorry cos i see dat u have noon what a pitty. if u care to know these is what i do and cant stop cos it profitable men u need belong well sha i will send some money to buy some condom for ur old mother and sisters if u have atall so please do send me ur acc detail ok cos i want to do u dis fevour my heart ass hole. pople dey go beter country u dey go ghana surfer head monkey

[email protected]
Quote:

What kind of foolish person are you? all your mate are planing on how to make it you are siting there and fulling your self why?

You should be ashamed of your self, i even help you regret the day your dirty smelling mother born you, because you never come to this world to do some thing meaningful with your life,

Go fuck your dirty mama pussy, you smelling dirty pig, you think every body is lazy like you, if you want to know me, i am a to much money man, i can help every funking member of your family if you don't no,

Foolish you, you just site there and be expecting Marna to fall from haven, lazy goat like your smelling mother pussy, your he goat of a father following your dirty mother pussy, i gorse that is the same kind of life you still come to live,

Na Satan go batiste every member of your family, as you say you no want to do something good with your life, may you re men a beg er in the rest of your life, you will die in surfer, poor go be your generation lot, say amen to that because that is what you deserved,

To A personal Full Like You)

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More fanmail Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPY TO YOU WITHIN THE NEST FEW DAYS,

MARK MY WORD. YOU WILL SICK. YOU WILL BE RUSH TO THE HOSPITAL. IF CARE IS NOT TAKING BY THE DOCTOR YOU WILL SURLY DIE.

NO WARRED WE DAY THE STREET TOGETHER. AND NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH YOU FOR ALL THE MANY MANY HAVOC WHEN YOU THY DO. YOU THINK SAY I KNOW YOU? YOU THINK SAY YOU WISE? YOU THINK SAY YOU SMART?

NO WARRED YOUR END GO SOON COME. MARK MY WORD YOU NO ME AS A MAN OF MY WORD. YOU GO SURFER FOR THIS COUNTRY WHEN ME WITH U THY SO. BIT ME FOR THAT AND YOU WILL STILL NEED MY HELP.

YOU THINK SAY ALL THOSE JUJU WEHN YOU GO THY FOLLOW GANARO THEY DO GO HELP YOU FOR THIS COUNTRY ABE? NO WARRED GOD OF PURE FIRE WILL SEND DONW FIRE FROM ABOVE TO COMSUME ALL THE EVE WORK WHEN YOU THEY DO.

YOU FULL. YOU MUGU WHEN ME UPEN IN EYE. GOD GO PUNICH YOUR GENERATION. YOU GO SEE IF YOU GO SE ROAD GO TO NIGERIA. IF NOT BE THIS COUNTRY YOU GO DIE PUT NA ME GO STILL GO TELL YOUR PEPOLE FOR NIGERIA SAY YOU DONT DIE. MARK MY OWRD,

AS FAR SAY YOU TAKL SAY NA ME WITH YOU FOR THIS COUNTRY/ JUST THEY WARCH WAITING GO HAPPEN TO YOU.

FULL,

[email protected]

Thanks 4 every thing
Quote:
Dear Compound Maga

U are just a very big fool inbesile ur mama toto don sower e dey smell reach kumasi.U thing is that useless drunk u call dad is ur father big fool ask ur mother is ur neibour's house boy that is ur father.
urfathermalagapistor dear

As ur mother we use to give her DS (double section) me and my guys some times 4 of us will take on her one in her smelling toto one in are ass hole N the other one in her smell mouth to block D gushing smell from her mouth toto N ass. we will just role u down from d fucking bed N start dealing with ur fucking mum.

FROM GRAND MASTER OKUKUWABEKYU
d

and

( Familiar script... I wonder is this is from a fellow baiter? Very Happy )
Quote:

LISTEN CAREFULLY LITTLE BOY

BE WELL INFORMED THAT UR FATHER SLEPT WITH A COW TO PRODUCE U COMPOUND FOOL. YOU ARE A GAY HOMOSESUAL AND TAKE PENIS IN YOUR ASS IN THE CAFE BATHROOM, WHEN YOU ARE NOT SENDING SCAM LETTERS. WHY YOU PLAY AT GUYMAN, YOU SMALL BOY? SINCE YOU ARE A MUGU AND NEVER GET ANY MONEY AT THE WESTERN UNION . MAY YOU REMAIN LAZY AND A CHURCH RAT THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE.

YOUR MOTHER HAS BEEN FUCKED BY ALL OF ACCARA! UR MAMA OK.MY BOYS FUK HER TOTO AN MAKE HER LEFT WITH YURUBA HIV SPERM . HER PUSSY SO BIG THAT COWS LIVE IN HER PUSSY AND GRAZE ON HER PUBIC HAIR! UR DAD BEGS ME TO SUCK MY DICK . YOUR FATHER IS DYING SLOLEY IN THE PRISON YARD. PLS TELL MIM DONT FUCK VILLAGE GOATS BCOS I DON WANT SEE MORE OF UR KIND!

U FIXED UR SISTA IN ASHAWO 3 NAIRA WORK AND STILL GET THE MIND HAVING SEX WITH HER. I SAW A BIG FAT GOAT SUCKING THE HELL OUT OF UR MAMA TOTO DAT BE FULL OF WORMS. UR FATHER BE A GBOMOGBOMO

GAY BOI SHEEP MAN LIKE U. I PITY U SO MUCH BECAUSE I DONT NO WHERE UR FULISHNESS WIL LEAD U. PASS URSELF BEFOUR U DIE OF AIDS U MAGA
YOU USELESS JUNK IDIOT MUTHERFUCKING PUSSY AND A SMALL BOY. BIGGEST FOOL NA U BE.BASTARD HAVE A NICE DAY.

BITCH ASS
SORRY? PLEASE GO AND DIE POOR AM NOT THE ONE THAT DO YOU THAT.BUT I WILL ONLY ADVICE YOU TO GO YOUR VILLAGE AND RECONCILE WITH THE VILLAGERS WHICH YOU COMMITED AGINST THEMAND KNOW IF THEY CAN FOR GIVE YOU.SO BUT PLEASE GO STRAIGHT AHEAD RIGHT NOW DIRRECT TO YOU MOTHER AND FUCK HER BUT IF YOU FINISHED TODAY YOU TELL HER YOU WILL BRING YOUR FRIEND TOMMORROW TO FUCK HER THEN BY NEXT TOMORROW I WILL NOW COME AND FUCK HER MY OWN

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Laughing Classic stuff. Cpt419kicker wrote much of that ages ago.

[email protected]
Quote:
Make Thunder strike you for that place wey u dey...how Guy like u go open that stinking guta mouth of yours dey tell your follow husseller...make God punish your generation bastard na me cos your fostration lol

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE WORST IDIOT I HAVE COME ACCROSS
WHY NOT MIND YOUR BUSINESS SINCE YOU HAVE MADE THE CHICKEN CHANGE
SWELLING YOUR HEAD.

DID I EVER COURSE YOU? BAAASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
u dey mad sef. if you send me emails again i swear i go fuck you up.no let me enter street for you and you no go fit hide.

Quote:

I SUMMON YOU WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS TO PRESENT YOURSELF BEFORE AYELALA OF BENIN KINGDOM. IF YOU REFUSE TO COME, THANKS TO GOD FOR YOU. IF YOU COME THANKS TO GOD FROM YOU. BUT REMEMBER TO CONTACT ME WHEN PEOPLE START TO DIE IN YOUR FAMILY AFTER SEVEN DAYS. MARK THESE WORDS. THEY ARE NO JOKES OR INSULTS. I HAVE SUMMONED YOU. I GIVE YOU SEVEN DAYS OR SEE YOUR FAMILY WASTING AWAY.

PEACE BE WITH YOUR SOUL

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR MAMA TOTO, YOU GO DIE FOR ACCIDENT IDIOT FULL
MUGU MUGU YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:

do you want me to go boukina fasou with your name and your email, better get off the way am not looking poeple like u but dont provoke me. sure

[email protected]
Quote:

die *DELETED* you wetin u be you cant spell very mad man go and die the lagoon you pokupine like uuuuuuuuuu

[email protected]
Quote:

Idiot, i can see that you are a very useless animal that has no hand work. Listen very well i am never your class at all and you have to go back to school you bastard illiterate the son of a bitch and also the son of a witch craft that was stoned to death in Npko Junction on the 15th June 2006 you shameless animal.

Your life is in danger and watch out how you will be fished out in that your dirty smelling hiding village full of armed robbers. Anini is your cousin and you will soon be short dead.

Baga the monkey.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ? I WILL SEND MY BOYS TO LOOK AFTER YOU? U NO SEE UR SELF U CANT TRAVEL OUT OF UR COUNTRY? U MARR FUCKER. BEST REGARD ONE LOVE? WE ARE THE SAME AFFRICA? I NO THAT U FROM NIGERIA BUT I AM NOT? U SUPOSE TO KNOW THAT WE ARE THE SAME AFRICA,

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Dear Compound Maga\bush man

U are just a very big fool inbesile ur mama toto don sower e dey smell reach kumasi.U thing is that useless drunk u call dad is ur father big fool ask ur mother is ur neibour's house boy that is ur father.
urfathermalagapistor dear

As ur mother we use to give her DS (double section) me and my guys some times 4 of us will take on her one in her smelling toto one in are ass hole N the other one in her smell mouth to block D gushing smell from her mouth toto N ass. we will just role u down from d fucking bed N start dealing with ur fucking mum.

FROM GRAND MASTER OKUKUWABEKYU
deadbody wey no dey carry deadbody
anticipating ur swift response

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many lads have written me to express their displeasure with my recent correspondence to them.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are nothing but a regret to your generation, if you don't know this beofre, i am telling you that you are complete nagative human and regret to your linenage.

the same OKIJA SHRINE will kill you, because you knows OKIJA SHRINE as i don't know whom fucking he is.

no thanks and die quick for playing with guy men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
It is only bastards that uses words like this and I suggest you are an IBO bastard who in hail from suburb area. You and your GENERATION will never see good in all your endeavour I placed this cause on you all the days of your LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHNG BUT A PIECES OF PAPER.GO FUCK YOUR SISTER SHEET GUY.YOU ARE NOT A GUY.LOCAL MAN LIKE U.I NEED MORE RESPONSE TO POLISH U WITH MORE FUCKIN DETAILS.CONSENTRATE WITH YOUR OCCUPATION AND LEAVE GUYS ALONE.ARE YOU CONFUSE.ASSHORE

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY WHERE IS THIS FESTAC U ARE TALKING ABOUT? I AM FROM NIGERIA OK

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DO NOT GO CYBER I HAVE ABOUT 7. LATOP IN MY OFFICE. THE FORMAT U SEE IS MY BOYS THAT COMPOSE IT OK. I UNDERSTAND WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT I DO NOT LIKE THE FORM, BUT U HAVE TO MIND UR MOUTH TO AVOID PUT U IN TRUBLE?

MONEY I HAVE MAKE IS THIS BUSINESS U HAVEN'T TOUCH IT? REMEBER THAT WE ARE IN THE WORLD.

REMAIN BLESS
GOD TIME IS THE BEST
WITH GOD ARE THING ARE POSIBLE
GOD NEVER FORSAKEN HIS CHIRDREN

[email protected]
Quote:
U AND UR GENERATION WILL REMAIN CURSED FOR EVER AND I WILL PRESENT YOU IN OUR NEXT FOR IMMEDIATE DEATH SENTENCE AND I WILL GIVE U 14 DAYS FOR U TO DIE, SINCE YOU THINK IS EVERYBODY U WILL THAT KIND OF BULLSHIT AND REMAIN ALIVE.

WAIT FOR YOUR DEATH AND HAVE A PAINFUL DEATH.

FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SON OF MAGA

BYA MGBADA

[email protected]
Quote:
you dont know the kind of person you dey talk to let me explain for you it is police you are talking to cid from panti adekunle it is some boys that came to report you and the gave your email address and password they said that we should send you to jail but i myself am be don so when i see your email address it can send you to 27years in jail and no bailing we have send people like you to jail do you know one thing i know your house your family and where you go even your town i have been investigating your case more than 6 months you have to cooperate with me or you go to jail i will be expecting your reply
bye
Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE GOD OF AGULERI KILL YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THINGS WITH YOUR EYES AGAIN IN THIS WORLD TILL ALL YOUR FAMILY DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:

BE WARNED FOR THE LAST TIME,AM AN UNDERTAKER,I DON'T WANT TO WAST YOU MY SMALL MAN.AM JUST LOOKING AT YOUR STUPID BRAIN THAT CAN NOT WRITE GOOD ENGLISH.AM WARNING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME MY POOR MUGU.STOP PROVOKING MY HUMBLE SPIRIT.DON'T WAST YOUR POOR LIFE,BE WARNED.................

[email protected]
Quote:
AND THIS WHY YOUR DID NOT KNOW YOUR FATHER BECAUSE NA ASHEWO YOUR DO FOR UGBEQUE TAKE BORN U,SO U GET RESPESCT BECAUSE THE TOTO WHEN YOU FOLLOW COME OUT DONE LOOSE RESPESCT BECAUSE OF YOUR MAMA ASHEWO BIZ

Quote:
YEYE CHIEF,
WHO GIVE U CHIEF,U WHEN NO GET WORK DEY ANSWER CHIEF,YOU ARE A THIEF AND WE WO SOON SEE U FOR NINE OCLOCK NEWS FOT ROBBERY,ABI YOU NO BI IGBO MAN AGAIN????
Big FOOLS
NO

Quote:
THE THIEF WHEN NO GET WORK
IDLNESS IS CAUSING A LOT O TROUBLE TO YOUR STUPID SOLE,IF I WERE YOU,I WILL GO TO AFARRA IN IMO STATE AND SETTLE FOR WHAT THE IGBOS ARE KNOWN FOR"OKOTOKO
YOUR ARE A BEAST AND THAT IS WHAT YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION SHALL BE

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW FAR FOOLISH CHIEF
I KNOW THAT U ARE LOOKING WHOM TO TRANSFER YOUR COURSES TO BUT LET ME ASSURE YOU THAT YOUR FATHER FATHER COURSES STILL DEY FOLLOW YOU UP AND DOWN
FOOLISH MAN LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU MUST BE THE FATHER OF THE LINEAGE OF ILLITERATES.
WHAT NITE SCHOOL DID YOU ATTAINED CHIEF MUGU?

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:

Here your self oh Mr. ILLITERATE. You can't even speak or write a simple clear english.
Even your format is bedeviled with grammatical errors and wrong use.
better get a life you fool.!!

[email protected]
Quote:

lazy man

[email protected]
Quote:

You stupid idiot *DELETED* son of a gun. Ass hole suck my dig you fag

[email protected]
Quote:

you father and mother ...den go fuck amm dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:

Fuck off.

Bastard Nigerian weh go reside 4 accra . bitch asshole ,Dirty *DELETED*, even naija no contain you fake ass shit

[email protected]
Quote:

DONT FOUND WHO NO FOUND YOU? THIS LIFE IS NOT AS IT WAS BEFORE.YOU WILL DIE SPIRITUALY AND NOTHING WILL STOP IT TILL U BEG AND IT MAY BE TOO LATE FOR YOU. BET IT AND WILL WILL SEE IT..BYEEEEEEEEEEE TO THIS WORLS AS YOU FIND WHO NO FIND U...SEE URSELF IN HELL VERY VERY SOON.

[email protected]
Quote:

You mother must be a pig you are talking about

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR MOTHER - OBA IYALAYA E - AIYELALA LO MA PA E!

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@all

Quote:
IT IS GOOD 2 SEE DEY SMALL BOI CAFE LOT DON HAIL U N ABEG READ UR HEX N VEX. OGUN TEEL DE PCKINS 2 SEND PROPER NOTE ABOUT MAMA TOTO GLORIS CONGY ROADSIDE LATRINE DITCH N RING RD ASHWAO SYNDICATE OK?

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic