SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait Material?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got the good General's ID card and a photo. The photo is the standard military issued PR photo with the flag and everything behind him. The "ID" is the General's "Texas driver's licence" with the exact same military issued PR photo. Rolling Eyes

Why is the General "here in Ghana"? Did the US make up a story about Ghana's NBCW weapons too and invade Ghana? Why wasn't it in the news? Why are they covering up this invasion? Where is my aluminum foil, I need a hat!

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievable...

The Lad's still writing to Mal despite Mal's hostility!

Second reply from Mal went:

Quote:
You are a disgrace to the uniform and to your country. I am going to see you brought down, you straight-leg son of a bitch. This is the promise of a former US Marine who was wounded in action in Iraq and never stole from its people.

This didn't faze the General at all.

Quote:
please you contact the office of the attorney general to get you the change of ownership done to you ok to enable us proceed on this transition
thank you

OK, try this!

Quote:
I didn't know that grunts were that stupid! You went so high I think the thin air got to your brain. You're going down, asshole!

So...

Quote:
How are you,
I received your email you ok, yes
you have to work with the attorney general to get the change of ownership done to your name ok, its very important , you should cooperate with him ok, send the need money him so that the consignments can move down immediately to you in your country,
The only thing you have to do is just to get the change of ownership that will empower you to receive and welcome the arriver of the boxes in your country ok
you send the money to the attorney general to get the document done from the high court of justice here in Ghana to enable us proceed on this transition 100%assurance 100%guaranty I am giving to you as my trusted partner I believe you and you me on this delivery down to you
I sent you my id card ok,
I want you to send me your full informations home address and telephone number to communicate with you, proceed with me, send the money to the attorney general to get the document done immediately ok, no time to waist or delay on this transition to move out from Africa to your country ok, I have make every necessary arrangement on the shipment of the 5 boxes to you as soon as you are ready ok,
I stand by my word, work on it, and come back to me
I wait to here from you as soon as you get the change of ownership so that the cargo plane will move out from the airport to you,

Holy crap...

Meanwhile, with Cammy - who got this (emphasis added):

Quote:
Dear Sir,
how are you doing today? hope all is well with you,
thank you for your respond back to me ok in my office i received you mail and its well understood by me ok, like what you are talking about i have necessary prove of who i am ok, because i want both of us to do this transition together ok, i as i told you on my email all the documents are with me to show to you ok, the consignments boxes 2 content money 13 million usd and 3 content gold and diamond 20k and 30k...

I don't recall showing any doubt...

Cammy is a little affronted at the "Dear Sir":

Quote:
I'm sure you've been a long time in the Army, but that still doesn't make me "Sir"! By Hel's frozen teeth, not even my father would have been cruel enough to call a boy "Camille". I'm a girl, OK?
So it's $26 million in cash and 20 kilos of gold and 30 kilos of diamonds - that's a lot of diamonds! I don't know about selling those. You may have to find another buyer for them.
One last question - who else knows about this?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Hahahaha

I am working him from two sides too. Sent him this:

to make sure he knew my request for photo ID were legit. Wink

Here he starts to get off script:

Quote:
Hello and thanks for helping me out! I called the western union
office and they siad I cn come down there and send the money. Funny
thing.... when I got there they said since I was seding it to ghana I
had to have a photo of you for id to prove I knew who I was sending it
to. Funny huh? They said there was a gang of hackers called gomer
boys stealing money before it even got to gahna.

Can you send me a photo? They siad you had to be holding something
like a message or somethign on a card that I should make up like a
security question.

Quote:
DEAR SIR,

I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL, OK, I ASK ONE OF MY SECERTARY ASSISTANCE A CITIZEN OF NIGEREIA WHO WORK UNDER MY CHAMBER TO SCAN HIS ID TO YOU, SO YOU GO AND SEND THE MONEY NOW AND GIVE ME INFORMATIONS NOW OK,
YOU CAN SEE THE ATTACH PHOTO

SEND THE MONEY $500 USD BY WESTERN UNION WITH THESE INFORMATIONS BELOW,

1 COUNTRY ACCRA GHANA
I RECEIVER NAME MR FRIDAY NZE
QUESTION? WHAT CAR
ANWSER FORD
MTCN………………….
SENDER ………………..
As soon as you send the money I we get the document done

Best regard

How stupid is he? So a little hand holding:

Quote:
Hey there Mr Peter! When I talked to them they siad it had to be a
photo of you or your assistant holding a sign that I tell you about so
that Western Union knows I am not being scammed by the Gomer people.
My boss is named DrS. so you could have him hold up a sign that says
"DrS is the Man!" The Western Union guy will know that there is no
way you could know that unless I tell you.

But your man will need his id or you will i bet when you pick up the money!

Now Mr Alex is not so kind.... when he got the passport id instead of the required photo....

Quote:
Mr Zw3n nes,

I must say I am surprised at you. Money Grams and Western Unions instructions are for you to take a photo graph of you, or your assistant holding a message and send that to me. What this does is prove to the men at the US office of Western Union that I do know you and that you are not a scammer or one of these "Gomer Boy z." I do not know how you missed that part of the instructions in either the news paper article or my email.

I want this package to go through, so if you can get me the right photo and not some random persons ID, then Western Union will let me send you the money. I would have the message he is holding up say "I love the cock!" Friends of the western union man here love cock chicken fighting so he will know that you have at least spoken to me. Get me that photo and you will have your money in about a hour or so! Just as quick as I can get to the office!!

Again, the message should say "I LOVE THE COCK!"

Thanks!

Alex

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he has given himself a promotion Exclamation

Quote:
DEAR SIR,
I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL, IM FIVE STAR GENERAL OK, YES THREE BOXES CONTENT GOLD AND DIAMOND AND THE VALUE OF ONE BOX OF GOLD IS $500, 000 00 USD EACH BOX , AND THE WEIGHT 45KG PER BOX EACH OK , THIS ARE THE QUESTION YOU ASK ME OK,
SO YOU TRY AND GET THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DONE IMEDTAITLEY
WORK ON IT AND COME BACK TO ME,

THANK YOU
GENERAL S******

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if his head is spinning yet from all the magas he has reeled in. Laughing

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet it is. How many have asked him for trophies? I know I am soliciting two of them!

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, DrS.

As soon as "the General" passes me off to the "attorney general" I think I will tell him that I ran across an article in my local newspaper that was datelined Ghana and was very unsettling . . . . First I have to decide what I want his sign to say.

I am waiting for the General to clarify the quality of the diamonds in the boxes. He told they were "97% purity." I dope slapped him again and told him to give me the color and clarity ratings.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent email. I will forward the same newspaper clipping from above at the correct time. Will photochop so it looks like same paper, different scan. Should be fun!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gotta say, I LOVE those newspapers... Buck Henry, he was SUCH a great scriptwriter! Maxwell Smart RULED!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ pic no work!

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

REALLY? Worked here, and that's a web link:

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film2/DVDReviews27/a%20get%20smart/a%20get%20smart%20GET_SMART_SEASON1_DISC4-1.jpg

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Beanish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been talking to this one a little, too. I'll be sure to mention the b0yz.

you are your guy took my money i will make sure you go to jail in nigeria
This is like a dream cone through to me.
poke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay my very first massbait! First e-mail sent Wink
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, the Attorney General is a real prize. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
dear anne,
i received your email, ok , you can call me on my line i we pick up ok, what you have to do is to send the money $500 to get you the change of ownership done your name that we empower you to recieve the boxes ok,

you send the money to me today so gthat i can proceed immediately,

thank you

Doesn't even tell me how to send the money, but he wants it today.

IP confirms it's the same lad playing the two roles, not to mention that the two e-mails I received from both of them were within 8 minutes of each other. I may try and phone him tonight.

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I planted the first seed in the lawyers mind about security for money transactions. My first attempt at WU transfer had some sort of error in the attachment Laughing of course he told me to send the information again but this time just put the infromation in an email. My response was basicly that is not safe because someone could steal the money.

Peters R Wieners reply:

Quote:
ok, you send the information to me by sms or you call my telephone number to give me the informations ok, no body can pick up the money ok, go and send the money first so that we can proceed immediately, i have ask western union ok, they we help me to pick it up

i just want you to send the money today ok, [probably the only true statement]
thank you

General Stan also sent a message basicly telling me to work with the lawyer and send money. I am going to be quiet for now and see where this goes.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After my very kind email about the sign "I love the Cock" I get this:

Quote:
dear sir,
i received your email ok, i want you to go money gram and send the money ok, i have gave you all information on how you will sxend the money ok, you can go to send me the money to me ok, i have ask all western union they can pick up the money ok,

go and send the money now ok

i wait you to send me the informations

thank you

So now it is time for a real slap,

Quote:
Peter are you stupid or something? The man here said, "No photo!!!
No money to Africa!!!"

Send me a picture of you holding the sign or I cant send you any thing!!!

And I get this!!!

Quote:
dear sir, why are you insauting me? what kind of photo did mean? are you talking about photogaph or what did mean? i sent you the id of the secertary , i have not here from any where in the world about this matter of photo you are talking, you can go other branch of western union to send the money ok, or you go to money gram and send the money ok, that is all ok, i have been trying to call your telephone number but no answer ok, you have to be honest ,

thank you

So, one more time to try to get him to get it fraking right.... sheeezzz!!!

Quote:
I am insulting you because you are not reading my emails two emails
ago I told you that the WU office here WILL NOT SEND MONEY TO AFRICA
WITH OUT A PHOTO FROM YOU HOLDING THE SIGN!!!!! Since you did not
read my message, I can only assume you are a moron.

Here is what I told you yesterday and you did not even care to read:

"Hey there Mr Peter! When I talked to them they siad it had to be a
photo of you or your assistant holding a sign that I tell you about so
that Western Union knows I am not being scammed by the Gomer people.
My boss is named DrS. so you could have him hold up a sign that says
"DrS is the Man!" The Western Union guy will know that there is no
way you could know that unless I tell you."

Now quit insulting ME by ignoring the rules that Western Union has in
place because of these damn Gomer People. get me the correct photo
and they will let me send you money. Dont do it, and you dont get any
money from America. It up to you!

Mike

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he is back to being an idiot. I am starting to wonder if he has someone helping him that is better at english or if may be he is just to flustered by the amount of replies he is getting.

After the two slaps, he sends me photos of him signing a paper....

Ugggh...!!!

Him to both:

Quote:
Peter R. Peter R. Zwe nnes to me
show details 1:28 PM (1 hour ago)
DEAR SIR,
HERE IS THE SIGN OK, YOU CAN GO ARE HEAD AND SEND THE MONEY NOW IM IN MY OFFICE TO SEE WHAT AGAIN OK,

THANK YOU

Me 1
Quote:
wow.... Sir you have to be the worst barrister in the country of Ghana. How did you get in to university being unable to read? Does the general know you act this way??

You have to make a sign and hold it up so you and the sign are in the photo. If you cant understand that how do you expect me to believe you can ship a box??

Me 2
Quote:
You do stuff like that and you wonder why I insult you??? How stupid are you?

Make a sign that reads "DRS IS THE MAN" Hold the sign up! Have a
photograph taken of you holding the sign so we can see the sign and
your face!

Other wise no money for you!! Western Union will not send you the money!!

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter doesn't appreciate 3 am phone calls when it comes to business matters. The bastard even hung up on me.

Anna Calls Peter

Last edited by Nap Olean on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ what number did you use?????

Oh and the link does not seem to work.

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Link fixed.

The General was freely handing out Peter's phone number, it should have been in the second e-mail you received: +233240068450

Last edited by Nap Olean on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ "Its not the same time there as here???"

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

You use Skype?

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just playing the stupid victim Very Happy

Yes, Skype and a free voice morpher that I found online.

Peter finally sent me an e-mail, but he didn't read a word of my last e-mail. I'm trying to get a bank account from him, instead of WU. He didn't even mention the phone call.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the "attorney general" too, except he isn't the attorney general now:

Quote:
I am Barr. Peter R. Zwennes, Attorney-at-Law, of Ghana Bar Association,
How are you today?
I received your email you sent to me concerning general Stan1ey McChrysta1 for me assisting you in getting the documents of change of ownership to be done in your name from the Ghana high court of justice done in your name that will empower you to receive the five consignments truck boxes here in Kotoka international airport security warehouse to delivery to you in your country immediately the you get the document done to you name ok,
After I received your email I went to the High Court to go and verify to get the documents: the Power of Attorney Certificate done to your name and the document will cost you $500 USD so all you do is that you send the money via Western Union to my secretary's name: MR FR1DAY NZ3 and by tomorrow so that I get the document done and send to you so you can send it to the Kotoka int airport Security before they can release the consignments for delivery to you at your doorstep in your country.
You can call me as soon as you make the payment to for me to get the documents done by tomorrow. I want to hear from you. And may God bless you and your family.

Cammy balked a little:

Quote:
Mr Zw3nn3s,
This is all a bit sudden. I'm not ready to have five trucks dump stuff on me. I have issues to resolve with General McChrysta1 before anything happens.
General McChrysta1,
You never got back to me after my last message to you. Please write to me as I have issues to settle.

Edited to clear up a quote glitch.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh come on guys. This guy means well, I mean he does say
Quote:
i am white like you a citizen of american ok, you use western union office inside bank to send the money to him so that he can get you the change of ownership in your name from the high court of justice in @ccr@ gh@n@ ok.

white like you and a citizen of "American", you know this guy means well:) Anyone got pics of the trucks yet?
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same "white like me" crap as well (isn't that a famous book? Razz )

He was kind enough to give me his private phone number (different from Peter's): +233-246-434-374. I may call him and give him an earful about how Peter is treating me. Since he's "white like me" I'm assuming he's in the same time zone as me and he won't mind a call at 10 pm my time. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic