SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Limited time to bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for a few months now, but just recently decided to make an account, and have now worked up some courage to make a first post. First off, I LOVE what you all do to these scumbags and appreciate all the lunch hour entertainment you guys provide. Very Happy

My question is this: while at work I have no access to outside email, so if I were to start baiting I'd only be able to really do it nights and weekends. I've read that lads don't "work" on weekends, and I'm simply wondering if I'd actually be able to run a semi-successful bait given that there would likely be lots of time between emails. Yeah it would waste more time I guess, but I'm just not sure what I could do without constant access to GMail. Any thoughts?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're baiting the Lads, you could tell them you're in country X, which has a time difference of x hours. But if you're just emailing them I don't think they're really gonna give a rat's ass, as long as they think cash is involved.

I'm in Australia and they don't seem to notice, these guys tend to be online 24/7 anyway. I say if you're baiting safely, then give it a go. Create that fake character, and give those scumbags hell!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh.. there's absolutely no trouble in that... Just pose as a 'real victim', you have a job that prevents you from being online during days. The lad will understand that Wink

EDIT: IC was ahead of me... Anyway, welcome to forums.

-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every little bit counts in this crew. Welcome aboard Very Happy.

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, it honestly didn't occur to me that my fake character could have a 40-hour a week job that could conveniently mirror my own. I guess I'm so used to the incredibly unique characters from the massbaits and whatnot I've been reading. OK, so that was kind of a silly question...Perhaps I'll give it a go!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awe heck, we silly! Wink

Welcome to Sillyville! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I'm very sporadic, my characters are based all over the place, I am sometimes offline for a week at a time - the lads just have to lump it. The faster they want me to go, the slower I go.

Try the '1 question per emai, 1 email per scammer per day' model - slow it *right down* and you can email easily in your spare time that way, whilst still causing grief in ladland

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can definitely bait with that limited amount of time. I wouldn't even give an explanation to the lad about why you're not writing back more quickly unless he starts asking . . . then you can still not answer him about it unless you feel like it and make up any reason you want.

Welcome to Eater. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or you can do what I just did and slap the lad when he asks where you've been:

Quote:
Att: Vinc3nt D.M. B3aureg@rde IV,

Why you have not get back to me ? i contact the bank this morning and the bank management told me that they have not hear from my client why?

Please do get back to me with the informations i requested so that i will be able to draft application on your behalf today.

waiting to read from you

Attorney J@mes Alfr3d

Quote:
What the fuck are you on about?? Did I not tell you I am a very busy city councilman - a public servant? I'm up to my eyeballs in shit right now...I'll get back to you when I fucking well please. I don't have time to fucking drop everything and email you whenever the fuck you come calling. You fucking wait your turn in line.

Also, you requested no information from me. If you let me know what you require, I would be happy to send it to you. At MY fucking convenience.

V1x

Man, I've got a potty mouth Shocked I wonder how he'll take it.

Welcome to Eater, Jade! Have fun.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic