SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first trophy. Horrible photo shop. Now with Bank Info!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been baiting this lad for two months, about 100 emials back and forth between him, his lawyer, his banker and the redoubable Miss Mary, she is WAYYYY off script. Heck, the poor thing even had her first payment chopted by the horrable scoundrales, the Gom3r Boyz!!

So with the advice of my amazing mentor, Pastor Frank, and the use of a few forms and that cool newspaper thing, we have my first shitty trophy.

So I was trying to get her to go on safari to a town about 60km from the capitol, but she was having none of it....

Quote:
> Subject: Hello My Alex,
> To: "Alex
> Date: Saturday, August 22, 2009, 4:35 PM
> Hello My Alex,
> Thanks for your reply today, am always happy to read
> from you ok,Try to understand that right from my birth I
> never beg or lake of money because my father was tryn his
> best to make sure that I have everything I need in my life,
> Things just changed for me since the death of my father, The
> place you sent the money is very far and you did not give me
> the numbers to cash the money, please my Alex take it from
> me now that i will never in my life go to that city because
> of the money, please go and take your money back if you dont
> want to send me money again there is no problem God is with
> me, tell them that I am not going anywhere if they did not
> give you the complete numbers which can enable me cash the
> money ok, I will not go there So go and take your money
> back, Is either yopu send me the numbers to cash the money
> or you forget about it ok, how can suffer much just to cash
> the money my love sent me, No No No I can not go there, I
> have no means of going
> there, i can not even try it, tell them to send to the
> city I am now, there is no problem , how are you today?I
> miss you and I love you, please update me with the situation
> in china concerning the money; I love you Bye Alex and God
> be with you,Mary for Alex.

So I dish out a little slap and add in a wonderful story from the Washington Com-Post about people being scammed in BF.

Quote:
My Baby.. My lovely baby...

Are you saying that your lawyer will not go 50 kilometers to pick up $700? I have to drive 100 MILES just to send it.

The money gram people said I will have to give them a security photo of you for them to send it to your city safely. Can you send me one or can you send me one of Mr Ben?

Here is the news paper article they showed me. Can you or Mr Ben do this? I dont want your money stolen again!!!

With all my love,

Alex

So with that I get this monster..... {Cliffs notes, it is about her past, people try to kill her, get my money back from money gram, blaa, blaa blaa, But a new request in the middle!}

Quote:

> From: Mary
> Subject: Hello My Alex,
> To: "Alex
> Date: Saturday, August 22
> Hellow my Alex,
> Am so excited to see your mail again tonit how are you
> doing my love?I do hope that all is moving very fine with
> you because I do always pray and put you in prayers for God
> to bless you and Guide you in everything you do, I got
> your reply and I do understand everything you wrote me
> concerning the money which you sent through money gramme,
> Please my love Alex Try to get the fact that i am not
> comfortable here any more to always write you and tell you
> this and that, My problem now is how to come over and stay
> with you also complete my education as i have already told
> you that i never finish my education befeore the death of my
> father, I am tired of reading and written always on one
> thing which one can always do for another one because of
> Love,I have tried to open up vereything about me to you and
> even the money
> which is my last hope so far after I have told you that my
> step mothet tried to killed me because i did not give her
> any inform about the money which he deposite
> with my name as the next of kin, I can not try to go any
> money gram office again bacuse of that money, please collect
> your money back because i dont want any one to take your
> money again ,All my prayers is let God show you away to help
> me out from this condition which i find my self today, I
> never beleive that by this time of my age that i will be
> fatherless and motherless, only God knows why and how it
> happens that why, thank you my love, Alex, Mary.I can never
> forget again to ask you of your photo because i have given
> you so many of my photos ,please show me your photos, i want
> to see your picture and I am ready to give more of my photos

> and Trust you more,Please take it again from me that I can
> do everything for you because I love you, You are a hiro to
> me, To changed my life for
> good after I surffed so much, You bring back joy and
> happyness back in my life, reading from you is joy and
> happyness to me, Ifyou really want to make me feel
> that God really send you to come and rescure me please Alex
> try and send me money through western union office not money
> gramme ,I must tell you my mind and my feelings, try your
> best to send me this money through western union office and
> give me the info to cadh the money, try to make me happy
> because I still have a lot of good storie to tell you that
> my father told me before his death, always keep everything i
> told you to yourself alone untill when i will come over and
> stay with you, thank you my love and i beleive that after
> reading this mail that you will make me happy ,miss you and
> love you, mary for you.
>
>

So I google up some pictures of the fattest man in the world in about 1970, do a little photoshop and send them... I also back up the statements in the "news paper"

Quote:
I can send you photos of me. Of course I will! But did you read the news paper I sent you? They said I have to give them a photo of you with a message on it. Can you do that so they will let me send you the money? My boss is named Dr $ and better yet the wester union people know him! write "Dr $ is the Man" on a card and either you or Mr Ben can hold it in the photo. I can then take that to Money Gram of to Western Union and re send you the money!

I have the other money now too, so I can send you all of the $1600!!!

Love,

Alex

To which I get ANOTHER monster... but no photo!!

Quote:
I LOVE YOU ALEX.
Thanks very much for sending me your picture, You are so nice and lovely to me, I love your photo,I love everything about you Alex,I feel so good and happy to see your picture, I love your size Your size is enough for me, You have all I need in aman, your size gives me joy looking at you, I can't wait to hold you play with you ;Kiss you all over your body, Yes I saw the news paper you sent me but due to the security of this place I find it very difficult to cross the gate, securities does not people to cross the gate if not on visiting days, I really need to do everything possible for me to come over and start a new life with you, I must tell you the truth that I really love your pictures which you sent to me, I can now beleive and Trust on you so much because i have seen your lovely Pic, I am so happy to see your mail and your pic, I can now understand that my problem will soon come to end for good life with you,please My Love Alex here is my another picture and please I want you to manage your self and drive to western union office not money gramme ok, please dp it for me and I will really really love and appreciate your movementto western union office not money gramme, I love you and please do it for me ,

Send the money through western union money office, please my Love make out time and please manage and drive down slowly please do not drtive speed, just make out time and drive slowly down to any western union office and send this money to your lovely woman Mary, please always keep everything that I discuss with you alone, do not let anyone know our plans ok until when i will come over there and see you face to face, i am preparing and arranging to my best about my coming ,Alex please try and do this for me, send the money through western union, not money gramme, just go there and take your money back, just tell them that everything is over , do not tell them that you want to send the money through western union, please try your possible best and send me this money today ,i need this money today ,please my love Alex do it for me, send me money today through western union It is very easy to cash the money through western union ok, jsut go to western union office and send the money with this information,

Mary
City- Ouagadougou.Country Burkina Faso,
Text Question - How are you? Text Anwser - Fine,

ALEX PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE MONEY
Send the money and get back to me with the information to have the money, Try and send me the MTCN Number after you send the money today, the Mtcn is 10 numbers I will really really love and appreciate your concern today, please feel free to send me the money today through western union ,My condition here is not good I need help ,the money will so much me to start my preperation of coming over and see you face to face, thank you and love you.I will be happy to see your mail and the information to have the money,you can go and send the money if you wake up because i understand our time is different .
I BELEIVE IN YOU AND I PUT MY HOPE AND TRUST ON YOU ALEX FOR MARY.

SO this calls for another light slap.....

Quote:
Miss Mary,

You said your understood the news paper. Where is the security photo with the sign?

(I got my money back from money gram!!)

Love and nipple kisses!

Alex

but it works and I even get one where she wants to confirm the info for the card!!!!

Quote:
Mr Alex,
Thanks for your reply and try to understand that i don't have my personal camera here to snap and get what you have asked me to do, but I understand that this is instruction and sign for you to be sure of everything,I have to go out side the camp and look for a photographa who will snap with the sign you requested, please we don't need to do any mistake,
do you mean that I should write ?

Dr $ is the Man" on a card and either you or Mr Ben can hold it in the photo

And here it is!!

Quote:
Hello My Alex,
How are you today?I hope you are doing fine today, am happy that you have collected your money back because I dont want anything to happen to your money, I want you to understand that there is nothing that i can not do for you ,Is only that my condition here and no much freedom to do everything I want to do because of the security of this camp, I have snaped the picture with the sign DRS IS THE MAN, and I love Alex, I hope this picture will bring back joy and happiness to you, I need to get out from here and have my freedom as a normal humanbeing,here is the picture and please reply because i will like to read from you,please try to understand my condition and come to my rescue, I need you in my life, with you my life will have a different meaning.I am counting on you and I depend on you. I love you.With Love And Trust From Mary.

http://www.drstranglove.com/upload/imgs/THEMAN.JPG

It looks like what she did was take a pic of a girl holding a blank card, put the head of the model she has been sending on top, and write in the message with Paint or something crappy.

So the wquestion is, do I call her on it...? Or have her take another? Or maybe her cash will be chopped again....

Twisted Evil

Last edited by DrStranglove on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad really needs a good hard slap for that.

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that a paper cutout? Neutral

You really have one special lad. Laughing

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my view, it would be rare for a victim to get a photochopped picture from a lad. So you are not educating him much by complaining about it. Having said that, I think you need to drive another hundred miles and have the moneygram people laugh at it, then call the back-office boys in to laugh at it, then show it to the other customers, so they can laugh at it too. Finally they pin it on the wall, so they can laugh at it again tomorrow.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is the worst photo I've ever seen, I snorted my rice Krispies 10 feet across the room on to the TV screen with laughter. Thank your lad for such an entertaining picture.. Laughing

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thud has a great idea.

Very entertaining trophy. It's one of those that are so bad you can still be proud of it. Laughing

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THAT is hall of shame material right there. Nice trophy.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is possibly one of the worst I have seen in my short time on Eater Laughing

Nap Olean's post was exactly what I was thinking heh heh, thanks for sharing DrStranglove!

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They think that we are as stupid as them. Thats the worst that i have ever seen. Confused Confused

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
Julian Sark
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does the lad actually think that someone will accept this picture as real?

This one just belongs in the hall of shame! So bad, it's funny.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Very Happy
This lad is a great designer Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice hall of shame trophy. We still have a hall of shame, don't we? Some of their efforts are as funny as the real thing Very Happy

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha!

I think after my next 3 hour trip to Money Gram I will, as stated, be laughed out of the building. hehehehehehehe

It may happen tomorrow!

Now where do I apply for my trophy icon... and where do I submit for the hall of shame?

Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OT: DO we still have a Hall of Shame that is kept updated?

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably if you mailed it to Rover, he'd add it. [email protected]
Not sure if there's a such a thing as a 'trophy' icon for your sig. Maybe there should be a turkey one, for cases like this Wink

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found the hall of shame!!!

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/album_cat.php?cat_id=4

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The_Boobs wrote:
The lad really needs a good hard slap for that.

The Boobs is (or the boobs are?) right...

Hall of Shame material here...

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And for my latest trick with this lad...

After being choped by the Gom3r Boys a few times we settled on just a flat out wire trasfer to "her" bank account.

So here it is, my fist bank!

Me:
Quote:
Miss Mary,

I am glad you will not take your clothes off! But you still need to send me a photo of you (Of the REAL YOU) holding the sign if you want me to send money Western Union. Other wise, they will not let me send it. I going out in a few so if you send it to me now I can get the money out to you in about two hours!!! Or you can also send me the bank information.

I love you

Quote:
Good Day Mr Alex,
We wish to inform you that your suggestion is the best to avoid any other problem in receiving and sending money,We have to follow the Normal Bank to Bank Transfer system which will be the best ,I have it in mind already before you suggest for the Idea,For us to proceed in this regards I have to call the Rev Father who is incharge of the camp for them to alow my Driver to bring her to my office this morning while I take her to Eco Bank here and get a good account that you will use to wire the money,because we can not receive money with our office account, The manager of the bank will provide account for us without any delay,He is my good Friend,Just make the payment and send the payment receipt.Dont worry she will get the money after 3 days,it is better.I will get back to you after all is done with her today.thank you.
Yours faithfully,
Barr.Sam Anderson.
Mobile-00226 78261610.
Samco & Associate Chambers.
Email: [email protected]

!!!!!!!

Quote:
Hello My Alex,
I promise you that I can not send anyone my naked photo and I can not alow any one to see my private part because you alone came to rescue me out from here, Liston Alex, Alot of men has tried to confused me with money and food and freedom but my spirit did not alow me to go with anyone here,I have the faith that all will be over one good day ,because I really understand where i am coming from and who i am ,they tried their best just to have me on bed with them here in Burkina Faso,But I said no no no; God is with me,Only you can see my nakedness on heart because i have learnt alot of things through my surfring but I thank God for given me back the spirit of Love to love you and to remember Love stories, For the fact that i am too sure of my words and my letetr to you today,I can not do it because money is not te end of life,If not I dont need the money ,I promise you that everything in me is for you Alex,You alone and no one but you, even if you did not send me money I still respect you and have you in mind because any time i read from you it give me joy and happyness,You should be aman of yourself and not to follow other people Advise, I beleive you are man enough for me,I was at the bank with the lawyer and went fine ,this is now bank to bank not western union or money gramme anymore.just make the payment to this account and i will surely receive the money and thank you so much, My mind is not here anymore ,all i am planing and preparing is how to come over and start a new life with you, I am very suprise of you sometimes, You never one day ask me how i feed myself,you love me really i understand but try care for me more by knowing all this from me, I love you and I want the best for you.I have a lot to tell you but let me stop so far and keep the rest until the day i will see you face to face,I need my freedom please my love, I am not free here nothing makes me happy only reading from you,here is the account and bye Alex,

BANK NAME:....ECOBANK
BANK ADDRESS:...01 BP A975 AVENUE KWUME NKRUMAH, 01 BP 634 OUAGADOUGOU 01, BURKINA FASO .
ACCOUNT NAME:.... IKORO FORTUNE CHIDIEBERE.
ACCOUNT NUMBER:...... 330116406012.
SWIFT CODE:.... ECOC BFBF.

Info on its way to Alan!

Ok, where's my sig icon?? Twisted Evil

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You can add a piggy by editing your profile.
Add
Code:
 :$_lad:
to your signature line and you'll see Closed lad accounts
Look forward to seeing them breed Thumbs up

eta. Look now Wink

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank Bro! Looking forward to more and more.

As for Miss Mary, I am afraid the Dept. of Home Land Security has a form she may have to attend to....

Embarassed

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your siggy piggy. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
BarristerGeorgeCurious
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic