SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Advice please!!...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BaitDownUnder
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, i've had 4 baits previously before even finding this forum a couple of days ago! I used to just waste their time by being completely blase and not moving an inch Wink

Anyway, I revived an old one a few days, and here is the header:

Quote:

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7RD0wO2w9MQ==

X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+Z3TmmkSEdPt3Mi6GgUSv7yYKHQgGfDe+2wCW4LegkYQav29Pp7Mm4E=

Received: from web19006.mail.hk2.yahoo.com ([124.108.106.154]) by snt0-mc2-f8.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);

Tue, 8 Sep 2009 05:36:48 -0700

Received: (qmail 3421 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Sep 2009 12:36:47 -0000

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;

Mod Edit:- Domain Key Signature Snipped:- Blowout. 7/9

Received: from [196.1.177.194] by web19006.mail.hk2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 08 Sep 2009 20:36:46 HKT

X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2

Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 20:36:46 +0800 (HKT)

Subject: RE: Willingness

To: [my email]@hotmail.com>

In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-848438349-1252413406=:1841"

Return-Path: *********@yahoo.com.hk

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 Sep 2009 12:36:48.0911 (UTC) FILETIME=[08BEB1F0:01CA3081]

So I have a Nigerian! Smile Anyway, I did a green-field response from the last email about a year ago, and got this reply.

Quote:

Dear friend,

I am in receipt of your e-mail and I have properly chek my e-mail but I did'nt find any e-mail from you.Before I proceed I want you to send me the require details I requested from you such as your Full Names,Full Contact Address,Occupation,Age,Phone/Fax Numbers so as to enable my attorney commerce his job without further delays.

Hence I shall be waiting your response and assurance.

Sincerely,
Mr.S1ek Chu@n.

I've sent my character details back... Considering how to string this one along.. Any ideas?

Last edited by BaitDownUnder on Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi BDU,

Ask him lots of questions. One at a time! When he asks you to send him id, personal details etc, deliberately mess it up and blame him when he questions you on it. Massage his ego in one message and slap him down in the next. Read some of the other baiters work here in the forums. There's no shortage of ideas.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That sounds bloody brilliant Smile

I'm going to feed him those pieces of info one at a time, spread across many emails and days and just slow the bastard right down.

I'm going to have a shot at a Safari, see how i go!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone else had a great idea that provided HOURS of joy for me...

On Windows XP, do a search for a .dll file (doesn't matter which one, but one with a largeish file size. Yahell's 10mb attachment limit SHOULD give you an idea of what to look for). When you find one, rename it as a .jpg file (such as myhotpic.jpg. The .jpg is the kicker here) and attach and send on. It won't open anything of course and he'll say he can't open it. Write back that everyone else can open it, it must be HIS computer. My lad was in a internet cafe, on a different PC each time and couldn't get it to open... MUCH frustration, especially when I told him I'd taken my laptop from Country New South wales to the big smoke and it was fine!

MUCH hilarity ensued. while I do have a naked pic of my character, I'll wait awhile before I send it on. He's a bit busy being safaried right now Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
BaitDownUnder
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it!!!!!

I'm going to string him along for a while, doing as above. When he gets frustrated i'll send him on safari saying that "the only way i can get you to do anything will be to do {insert lad's demands here} in person if we meet in {random east african city}".

I think that could get him.
BaitDownUnder
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this today:

Quote:

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 22:12:40 +0800
Subject: Further Detail
To: ***@hotmail.com

Dear Brother Peter Zinovic,

Thank you very much for your response,and your interest in this transaction,I am also glad to note that you are noble and trust worthy person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction.Like I said before,due to this issue on my hands now,it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project,and also you will help me in investing this money in your country,I am quite certain about that.You should not have anything to worry about,I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly,it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking,you have my word.Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands,I want to remind you that,it needs your commitment and diligent follow up.If you work seriously,the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

I would like to once again reassure you that you have nothing what so ever to loss in this transaction but rather a lot to gain so long as you follow all of my instructions as the originator.I have gotten your details you have also proven to me that you are a remarkable, honest and trustworthy man of your words.I am very happy about this, you have earned my full respect and trust,and I hope you will live up to the respect I have for you. Also you have no cause to doubt my integrity, as I am very confident doing this transaction with you, please do not let me down.

Attached is Anti Terrorist Certificate from Malaysia authority.I have be able to secure a very reputable law firm that would assist us in the validation of your claims over the funds as the new beneficiary, however I would like you to know that he is demanding $35, 000.00 (Thirty Five Thousand USD) from us as his legal fees, due to the fact that I am the initiator of this project I would like to state that I will make the payment and you need not worry about it, even where the fact is that I do not have all of the required funds as stated above, and ordinarily I would like to plead for your assistance as my partner, but due to the fact that you are new to this and would probably think otherwise should i demand any money from you, I would do all that is within my power to get the total funds demanded by the lawyer,I for one has just contacted a mortgage institute for the mortgage of my family house so as to enable me get the balance legal fee.

I will however demand that you send me an e-mail of assurance that you will co-operate with me and give back to me my share of the money upon the approval of the funds in your name I will loss all right in the funds making it 100% legally and legitimately yours, which automatically means that i will be subject to your good will as regards getting my share of the funds,should you not assure me of your co-operation considering the huge amount of money I now have to spend as legal fees I will suffer so much lost.Therefore,I need you to send a proper identification of your person, send as via email attachment in your response a scanned copy of your Photo ID or Drivers License.Upon the receipt of your identification I will send you my Work ID,as I would want to avoid any form of impersonation or mishap.

Have anice day,as I await your urgent response.
Warm Regards,
Mr.S13k Chu@n Ng

Any tips on a good response? I need to get this guy on Safari - he's being a little too pushy!

Last edited by BaitDownUnder on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
BaitDownUnder
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My response:

Quote:
Dear my kindest brother S13k,

Thank you for your excellent and correct reponse, i award full marks to it.

However I do believe your spelling and grammar leaves some room for improvement; most notably the lack of spacing after a full-stop. Could you please correct these mistakes from now on as I can not be seen to be working in partnership with a person who does not use correct grammar. I do thank you for this in advance of your next contact. However, if it happens again I will need a formal apology. Please forgive me for this, but I must look after my reputation.

I am sure I will live up to the respect you have for me - it is most important for my business to have an excellent reputation and I give my all to transactions, customers, clients and partners.

In light of this, before we continue, I must be sure (to protect my reputation) that you are who you say you are. Could you please send me your identification (passport or drivers' licence will suffice). I am more than confident that you will adhere to my request, as you will understand my position as a highly reputable businessman and the level of reputation that I bring.

I must be sure that you are who you say you are, and once this is done, we can proceed with doing business.

I await your reply in agreement.

Sincerely,

P3t3r G Z1n0v1c.
dizzee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to quote post right above yours -- JMR

hahah full marks! good stuff!
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just be wary that you don't educate your lad as to his mistakes. Remember, we're here to waste their time, and de-educate them (to hopefully protect potential victims)

Maybe instead of mentioning his poor grammar you try to convince him that Americans no longer use the word "brother" to refer to their close friends, instead they use the word "prick," "bodger," "mo-fo," or "hoosier" Don't talk to him unless he calls you a Hoosier. That way if he takes your advice to heart and refers to a victim as a mo-fo, they might notice that something isn't quite right about their newfound contact...

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
BaitDownUnder
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Brother ,

Thanks for your response,l want you to know that l am a professional banker and l have eveything all planned.l want you to know that l will send you the corresponding bank forms once l get your identification in which we are to set up a transit accout for you.And the reason why we are using this bank is because the bank is of the same telextype as my bank,which means any transfer between this bank and my bank would be seen as an in-house transfer, this will avoid the attention of certain international financial bodies that have strict monetary policies,you have nothing to worry about regarding this.

The authorities would simply believe this transfer to be a bank to bank affair and it would not raise eyebrows or trigger any red flags, it is necessary to take precautions on issues like this, and I have to ensure that our interest are protected in this transaction.I am a profesional banker and I expect you to follow my instructions, for the success of this transaction.

Well if I may remind you again, you are required to send a copy of your Driver's Licence or your International Passport,the most important issue is that I want to be sure I am transacting with the correct person, my curiousity can be justified considering the money in question, besides, it is this copy of your Driver's Licence or International Passport that will be be used by the Attorney have all the necesary documentations perfected, I want the funds transfered from my bank before the week runs out.

If you really intend to execute this transaction with me it would be necessary to have these sent to me immediately via e-mail attachment.

Kind Regards,
Mr.Siek Chuan Ng.

So I replied:

Quote:
Dear Siek,

Thank you for the email.

However, i must affirm myself and request that you send a copy of your identification - I will truly need this to continue any more correspondance.

I am very keen to proceed with this partnership! I hope you will acknowledge my request, and the danger i will be in if i proceed with a transaction without checking your identification.

Could you please send this ASAP.

Kind regards,

Peter G Zinovic.

Let's see how it goes.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic