SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A most deserving lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am pleased to write you this mail,Father L@rry asked me to mail you and asked me to offer me up to assist you.I will introduce me first.I am Mr Al0ns0 and i am monitoring an orphanage in Thailand,Father L@rry and his church helped me so many times in a great way that i couldent refuse him this favor.Because of Father L@rry and his connections we have now so many donations that we basicly have to much of everything..he asked me if we could maybe share a bit of our wealth with other orphanages in another part of the world.I think this is a great idea because after all we serve the same purpose and thats take care of those children who have nobody left.Please let me know how i can help you the most and i will be happy to do so.

I hope to hear from you soon and may God bless you and Father L@rry

Mr Al0ns0

Thank you so much for your positive and hopeful message and am impress with this. Anyway, for now we have too many contribution such as shelters, clothing. For now all we are in need is financial assisted for our hull to accomplish and if you can see on the i sent to him you would understand what am talking about and also for there academical life. Thank you so much and God bless.
Mrs. theavan.

Dear ms DenBosch,

First of all thanks for your fast responce i am a little confused tough,is it correct that you tell me you dont need any help anymore?If so i will let Father L@rry know i e-mailed you and offered my help but you friendly declined.Can you please let him know as well i contacted you and imform him about our conversation so he is aware about the situation because he really insisted to me that i should contact you urgent to offer my help,i dont want Father L@rry to think i didnt do like he asked me he is our most generous private donator with multi milion $ donations over all those years without his work and devotion i never could done this much work,i think its the same as in your country the goverment hardly give me support in material i did manage to send all orphanes to goverment schools for free and after that to university but thats the most i can get from them.Now we built a school on land we bought 3 years ago all with help of Father L@rry's church so the children from age 3 to 12 can attend school on the premises whats much more save then send them on the street.
May God bless you and the children and your staff,

J0hn Al0ns0

Thank you so much for your response and for your concern. But i didn't say that maybe you didn't understand what i meant, i said for now we didn't need shelter because we have many donation of that, but am sorry for that if it upset you. Mr.Al0ns0, isn't that we reject gift but is because our uncompleted hull that need to complete.. i hope you understand me. Please, forgive me because without sin there were no be forgiveness.please, try to understand me. Thank you so much and God bless you abundantly. Amen.
Mrs. Theavan Den b0sch.

Dear Mrs The@v@n,

I think i understand you know it most be the language barriere that confused me and i dont need to forgive you for that at all please accept my appologies for misunderstanding you.Can you please send me some pictures of the hull?I will see how i can assist you in this,probely a donation of funds.Did you tell father L@rry about the fact we in touch with eachother?Do you have any idae how much you will need to comlete the hull?Please let me know all details and can you send pictures of the hull in his current state and pics of you the children and your staff .Next month we are holding a picture contest for all the children in the orphange here and a costume contest for the staff maybe we could make it a double project and let your children and staff participate as well ,i will let father l@rry know about this because he the founder of this yearly festival.

and alredy answer and pictures(pictures stolen from the site below)Google the name to see them.
Hello Dearest one,
Thank you so much for your good understanding and am very much glad that you are calm in mind. Well, i only told him that i have some contact i come across with his concept but i didn't tell him about anything we discuses.
Anyway, can't say how much we need because is a kind donation and i didn't know how cable you are because i know that you have other responsibilities you have in your family, i hope you understanding as well. I am attaching the photos on this mail. Thanks, God bless you aboundantly. Amen.

Last edited by mugu_eater on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THis scumbag is using the name of this nice lady....The@ V@ndenbosh ......they just make it The@van Denb0sh in the mails.......Google the name and it will bring you to the real site and real orphanage she founded.

I hope we can do maximum damage to this one.....

@mr.scissorkick please push her to the drawingcontest and sure the staff costume contest ofcourse with pictures!!!!!
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearest One,
Thank you so much for your promises and am impress and specchless concerning this. Pastor Larry, i can say that you nearly refer to my life style but only that am a woman.
Well, what you have for us is so much and unlimited. we appreciate so much and we would also thank God for you and your church. Yes, there are some contact i have conversation with last time, they told me that you ask them to contact me. i guess you are such a kind man of God i wish i would see your picture and get to know you much better as a friend. Thanks so much and God bless you aboundantly in Jesus name i pray......Amen.
Mrs. Theavan Den bosch.

Amen...

I guess she wants a picture of me now. I wonder how she would react to the usual picture I send to she-lads...
I'll hold off, for now. If I feel like making this a crazy orphanage/romance bait then I'll play that card.

I hope I'm not jumping the gun on this trophy request, but this lad seems like a special kind of dumb...
Quote:
Wise Theavan,
Moist hallelujahs. My heart is stinted at hearing that you know something of my life. Growing up like that was not easy, And I see losing love is like a window in your heart everybody sees you're blown apart everybody sees the wind blow...
But we should speak of business before speaking of pleasure. I have not done as well as I would have hoped in raising money for you. My congregation has not caught on fire in their loins the way I have. But I have an idea on how to make them want to give all of the money they possess. Maybe if they could see more pictures of your orphanage. I showed them the pictures you sent, but they were not as excited. Do you think you could have one of your handsome staff members arrange a personal picture for our most wealthy patron? He is a good man, but he usually gives money only to local charities because the people call his name and reach his heart. But I am sure he would not be able to refuse our great cause if he is entreated with a photograph. I say this because he only gave money once to a foreign charity. It was an orphanage in Thailand, and they sent him a picture that was so lovely that he cried. When he was finished crying he wrote out a check for one million dollars!!! Now that orphanage is the largest orphanage in Thailand. He has much more money and I am sure he will let us use it for your orphans. Please get back to me so I can give you the details that I think will tip him in the right direction. I look forward to continuing our relationship.
Peaceably,
Larry Legend

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
BaitDownUnder
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mugu_eater wrote:
Mr.Al0ns0, isn't that we reject gift but is because our uncompleted hull that need to complete.. i hope you understand me. Please, forgive me because without sin there were no be forgiveness.please, try to understand me. Thank you so much and God bless you abundantly. Amen.
Mrs. Theavan Den b0sch.

They're building a boat.....

An ARK!????
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I guess we could ask if we can donate two of every kind of animal...

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
BaitDownUnder
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm.

Or we could get him to draw the plans for this boat? Could be a good trophy....
dizzee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey guys, first attempt, hope its ok Smile

I wrote:
Quote:
Dear, Mrs.Theavan Den Bosch.

I received word of your orphanage from my good friend Pastor Larry.
My name is Rev. Isaac Asimov, of the West Australia Church of Mt. Dew. I have spoken to my fellow Mt. Dew church goers, and we have all decided that we would
love to sponsor your orphanage.

Could you please tell us how to best support the orphanage?
We could raise funds or collect clothes and blankets?

Much Love, And may Jesus be with you.

Rev. Isaac Asimov.

"She" wrote back:
Quote:
Thank you so much for your concern and am very much glad for your good friend pastor Larry. Yes, i have told him and send him all he needed from me. But i would love to have your mobile number so that we would be communicating on cell because i guess i won't be having much time to go online. i hop you understand. Thank you so much and God bless you as well. Amen.
Mrs. Theavan.

Don't really have any ideas ATM, as i dont want to give out any numbers ^_^.

Dizzee
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Dizzee, if you need some sort of wild number to give him (or her; I guess I'm still trying to figure that out), there are dozens buried on this fine forum that will give him fits.

If any phone pimps are lurking about, I am suddenly curious to know if this lad can write his proverbial name in the snow. Being Mrs. Theavan Denbosch is a fairly bold claim to make.

Anyways, she treated me much the same way she treated Dizzee:

Quote:

Thank you so much for your responses and i would do as you asked me but i would like to know your country, your mobile number and a photo of yours also. Psator Larry, am sorry that there's no uploaded picture of that kind and we are out of city where i can do that but i would do that whenever i travel to city. i sent some photos to mr Alonso, whom you refer me to. i hope you understand. Thanks, hoping to read from you soon.
Mrs. Theavan.

I'd begun to think our relationship was different than the usual lad/mugu...
alas...
Yet, there is a glimmer of hope since she's expressed a desire to travel to a city... I hope she'll let me pick which one. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Chaste Theavan,
So nice to read from you and to hear that you heard from Brother Alonso. My country is in the USA, I do not have a mobile number, but I am sorry. I have attached a photo of myself for your perusal. I hope you can get a camera for the picture I need. I told the great man that you would do it and he is very excited. Please tell me when you can do it, so that I can tell you what he will want to see. If you send it, you will see so much money! Those precious bastards will have diamonds on the soles of their shoes! That's one way to beat those walking blues. With diamonds on the soles of their shoes. I moistly look forward to reading from you again in the near future.
Punitively,
Pastor Larry

I attached a generic picture of a trustworthy looking pastor... oh, wait, actually I attached this:

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Theavan,

I am glad i received your pictures but i didnt see the incompleted hull yet so i have no idea over what project we talking..Maybe i did misunderstand again but a"hul"is some kind of boat or so...or did i get that part wrong...Anyway you didnt respond to my offer to join my orphanage in the yearly drawingcontest for the children and the costume contest for the staff,i did mention it to Father Larry and he was so happy with this idea we cant disapoint him on this after all its his brainchild.I hope you in because this will only benefite us in the long run if we working toghether in the future.Theavan i really need to have an idea about the costs to complete the hull because i want to help you with this completely so please make up a detailled plan of costs and pictures so i can show the board of directors and convince them to sign the release of the funds.Iam the director anyway so i have the last word in this but to release funds to 3d party's i really need to convince the other people in charge i cant simply give money away without showing them the purpose.

I hope to hear from you soon and please dont forget the contest this is very important please join us in this and we will be connected forver and ever.

instead she asking my number i did ask hers so i am ahead of her.

no aswer yet
Beanish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops. I forgot that I picked this lad up from this thread. Here's what I've been up to.

I've been encouraging the lad to print a book of poetry from the orphans to help the orphanage. I've been hooked up with a printer, and have a sample poem so the printer can start to "compost" the book. Sadly, the sample poem was lifted from the web, so my character could not pass it along to the printer. It makes printers very very mad to have plagarized poems. But it's a mistake many orphans make in their zeal to help out.

Haven't heard back in a day or so, and have a feeling I might get dropped since the lad is busy with other people, and my character is starting to look like work.

you are your guy took my money i will make sure you go to jail in nigeria
This is like a dream cone through to me.
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
i have the idea s(he) is a bit lazy last 2 days i didnt have reply either he she be back soon.
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did anybody hear from "it"? i sended new mail that should wake him her up.....

OK she is back on the hook Twisted Evil

Did she mail somebody else?
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because mugu_eater told me he had emailed the people from the REAL foundation who are funding the orphanage in Ghana and told them about the scam i thought it could be wise to call the real The4 van den B0sch. She is just back from Ghana and she told me very interesting news from Ghana, but more of that later. She was told about the email from mugu_eater and had seen the scam email but she wasn't impressed. She said that this scam mail was so obvious and full of misstakes that everybody who know about the real foundation will never fall for it. Besides the email address the lad is using is completely different than the4's or the email address of the foundation. Untill know they didn't have troubles from this scamming and were not expecting troubles. Nevertheless they will put a warning on their website. I told The4 about our scambaiting, eater and scamwarners and she immediatly told me about a scam she received some time ago. It was the typical dieing widow who wanted to give her wealth to an orphanege. The4 allmost fell for it until the lad came with paying for fees and was asking for bank details. Then The4 stopped all communication because she knew it was a scam. So she has seen how scams work and will recognise a scam when she sees one. Therefore she asked if we as scambaiters could be contacted in case she needed some help so i gave her the url of scamwarners and eater. She allso said she was very glad what we do here and she wishes us all the very best and her compliments to us all.
Then the news from Ghana. She said it used to be fairly safe in Ghana but not any longer. There are more and more violent attacks on company's, stores churches and even her orphanage isn't safe anymore. These criminals kill for just a small amount of money. The orphanage has now two watchdogs and a security man to watch over the place at night. The4 doesn't feel safe too when she is there, it's getting worse and worse. The good news is they are still getting more help from churches and charity organisations who supply the orphanage with food and clothing and so on.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great PR move vampire.
I'm afraid if I tried to contact a real life charity I would inadvertently try to get a safari or something out of them from pure habit. Good to know there are baiters who use their powers for good as well as evil. Props.

Anyways, back to the evil:

Quote:

Hello Pastor Larry,
How are you doing? i guess you are doing well, Well, i am very sorry that you haven't hearing from me since is because of our organization programs. Anyway, can you tell me the exactly photo of us you need so that i would make arrangement of it. Thanks, hoping to read from you soon.
Mrs. Theavan Den Bosch.

Short, but sweet.
I hate when they sound as willing to help as I am. It usually means they're as lazy as I am.

Still, I have to try:
Quote:

Somber Theavan,
I will tell you what the orphanage in Thailand did that melted his heart so much. They had an orphan who had grown to adulthood in the orphanage. The man had a sign that said, "I am an orphan" on it. That was all it took to make him want to help these poor Thailand orphans. So what I would recommend is you get a man or woman who grew up in the orphanage and get them to hold such a sign. His name is Charles Scissorkick He really is a generous man once you unlock his heart. Some people never say the words "I love you" It's not their style to be so bold Some people never say the words "I love you" But like a child they're longing to be told, mmm. So please do this thing for him. I would not use the same sign as the one the Thailand orphanage used. Maybe the sign your orphan holds should say:

Mr. Scissorkick
We bastards need your money

This will be a very easy way to get him to donate a lot of money. Also, when he got the picture from the Thailand orphan, he felt so sad for the orphan man in the picture that he sent him $5000.00 personally. So if you find an orphan man with need of extra money, they should hold this sign. I must go now and prepare my sermons. Moist luck to you.
Prayerfully,
Pastor Larry

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic