SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no reply from him... I was having so much fun :/

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has found my personal Gomer account (dag0m3rz@gmail) presumably by guessing and sheer dumb luck. Shocked I've never written him from it; I haven't used it in months. The name on the account is actually "Dag0 Merz." Laughing See what he said:

On Sept 5, lad wrote:

Subject: WETIN DEY HAPPEN NOW

GUY I SEE YOUR HAND AND IT IS VERY NICE OF YOU AND I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU GUYS FROM NOW BECAUSE I AM FED UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSING ROUND WITH ME AND MY CLIENT AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT,IF ITS NOT YOUR HACKING SKILLS YOU CAN NOT BE CHOPPING MY DOLLARS AND I WISH GOD LUCK FOR YOU GUYS......

LISTENING TO ME ..I AM K0FI W1LL1AMS AND I WANT TO JOINED YOUR GANG AND I WANT YOU TO TELL ME EVERYTHING DOWN THING I HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR GANG AND I WANT YOU TO BE COUNTING ALL MY MONEY YOU HAVE BEEN RECIEVING FROM MY CLINETS AND ONE OF MY CLIENT IS WITH YOU IN ABIDJAN AND I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM AGAIN ...BUT REMEBER WE HAVE A DEAL 50/50 .

I HAVE TO GO NOW AND I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY ABOUT MY JOINING YOUR GANG ...

HAVE A NICE DAYS AND GOD BLESS ALL GUY MEN....

K0FI W1LL1AMS

TBH I have lost track of Mr G0mer's current role in this bait. Thanks in advance for advice on an appropriate reply.

ETA: Oops, Embarassed I didn't see that he sent RP the exact same note. I'll just "needle" him about the tattoo and being a small boi.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sorry, that was partially my fault, I forgot to post here asking who's address that was. I thought it was doc's, but I guess he randomly took "DA G0MER B0YZ" and somehow got "dag0m3rz" and sent an email Confused

@Loupeitak: Care to try again? G0mer might not be allowed to chop his dolla if he officially joins the B0yz, but I'm sure it would drive him crazy if some unknown hacka started chopping him instead Twisted Evil
More trophies await Very Happy

Sent him an email from V1ktor this morning:
Quote:
Don't worry, as long as you are a part of the G0mer B0yz you will be safe from G0mer. This is a good decision you have made. Don't forget to feed me information about his gang as you get it.

No, unfortunately it is not safe for me to receive payments here just yet. Where is your link located, though? Is it one of your uncles?

I have a victim that is almost at the right stage for the Dave J0nes format, I will be forwarding his address to you soon.

V1ktor Lust1hg

I know that he will eventually feed the victims the payment info, but I want to know it ahead of time. I'm sure he's thinking that the payments will be the same as last time, pickup location restricted. So, hopefully I can contact the police in the area and convince them to grab his contact. It's worth a shot.

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent with new addy for the boi
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i PMed you an address already RP. Lemme know if you got it.

Btw lad has come back from the treasure hunt and replied to me. He also butchered 3 love poems off the internet lol.

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Oops Embarassed yeah I got it, and even put it in a nifty text file so I wouldn't forget new victims.
Good to know he still cares for you! Razz Maybe he was trying to stick to his story, and thats why it took him so long to reply?

@BB: I got yours as well Smile

"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys got him all paranoid about G0mer! I leave him hanging for a day and he makes a new email to tell me he thinks G0mer has done something to me and some other crap I didnt understand.

This may lead to more trophies ^.^

G0mer - 7840
Lad - 0

Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its been at least a couple of days since last dollah chop. When I get the 6forms back off him Im going to get my money back off Moneygram which Was almost chopped, then Im going to send again, but FUCK NO, its gonna get chopped again Laughing Laughing Laughing

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I've been dropped. Nothing from him so far. Is he still replying with the Sp@rr0w format to you guys?

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes he is still replying to me, however with a personalized email just for me Smile

Of course because of all this hacking nonsense I need video proof this is really my son!

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Does that make you my new husband? That would be great, except I died the other day Crying or Very sad and left a huge inheritance. He hasn't bitten yet.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His webmail one he was emailing for me on is now dead it seems. So ive emailed his normal d8vej0neslawyer@live one again, i want my Moneygram forms, then hes got some anti terrorist ones to do Laughing

stereomonkey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ RP, the LA address the lad gave me is:
445 S0uth Figu3roa
Str33t, 27th Fl00r
L0s ang3les Calif0rnia
9oo71

He sent me another email but I'll have to post about it later (I have to get to class soon)

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Thats the address I got too. But I seem to have been dropped also. Sad

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The error message I got back when I tried him on his web2mail addy this morning seemed to indicate the mailbox was full.Do we have him so paranoid he is scared to open mail anymore? Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
Does that make you my new husband? That would be great, except I died the other day Crying or Very sad

That's a shame. You looked so healthy. You still do.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has gone silent on my end, though I've sent out victim's email addies.

@stereomonkey: What exactly is he using that address for? His location?

@bohigal: I can't wait to see where this goes Laughing

Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hes quiet for me also, but I just think hes busy. He was waiting for me to contact him before he sent the forms through.

Maybe something came up, like a goat, or something...A really nice goat. He will be back Laughing

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must be really busy shooting the video I asked him to do for me to prove he really is my son and not that crazy hacka G0mer

stereomonkey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ RP, the address is supposed to be where his "secretary" is.
His english is really bad in his last email but from what I can tell,
he wants me to send the WU transfer info to her and have it in her name...
now, doesn't that mean this chick is real?
Because she has to have proper ID to pick it up right?
&& like I said earlier, when I mapped it, I found out its right across the street from some Uni0n Bank.

My last interaction with our boi included my complaining about some fake person that betrayed me and that's why I must kill him, being the nasty lil pirate I am ;P
& the only good part of his last email to me was:
Quote:
I do really understand everything you are saying about your cousin (I never said he was my cousin lol) who betrayed you but I want you to take it easy and don’t judge at your own side because I am your lawyer and I need to advice you on what you need to do about your cousin now is that you can handle over his/her case with me and I will treat his fuck up with law but if you don’t want that, just take it easy Ok.

The rest was all about getting that fee and blah blah blah...

This guy's priceless...

EDIT: ok, so anyone got an address that works?
I was gonna tell Doc about the hotmail address when I found out that's not working either (the one he's had for 10 years- pssh)

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, it seems our boi now knows the hacker's weakness:

Milk

I got him to believe every hacker is super allergic to milk and if it comes in contact with their head, they die.
Thats why, soon, I should be getting some photos of him pouring milk on his head, just to prove he isn't a G0mer.

RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Also, he might start flinging milk around the cyber cafe to find out who is and is not a hacka, g0mer or otherwise.
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Loupeitak: lmao, you've certainly found his weakness, and are exploiting it wonderfully. I can't wait to see those pictures/video. Hopefully he'll be sending me the tattoo pictures soon Very Happy

@stereomonkey: It depends. If he thinks that the payment can only be picked up in the city of the receiver, then yes, he has an accomplice there (which he has mentioned when talking to V1ktor). But even if he doesn't have an accomplice there, you can bet that whoever picks up the money will use a fake ID.
If he tells me that his contact in the US is in LA, then we'll know that they do exist, and local LEO might be interested Wink

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That LA address is a tall office building.Lots of offices listed on the 27th floor.Did he mention one in particular?Also,can anyone send me a working addy for this clown?Whisp3ring D3ath needs to let him know what happens to those who refuse the G0merboyz tattoo.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic