SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Change of modality.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is from Cameroon and was finished I though when I sent him to SW.

Here is the story, comments welcomed.

Part 1

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA== X-Message-Status:
n:0 X-SID-PRA: Thierry Wills <[email protected]> X-Message-Info:

Received: from n7.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com ([76.13.13.235]) by COl0-MC3-F35.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Mon, 3 Aug 2009 07:55:34 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n7.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Aug 2009 14:55:33 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.166] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Aug 2009 14:55:33 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] 3 Aug 2009 14:55:33 -0000
Received: from [41.204.71.189] by web44710.mail.sp1.yahoo.com Mon, 3 Aug 2009 07:55:32 -0700 (PDT) From: Thierry Wills <[email protected]> Subject: RE: your friend from 4ppl.com ( photos of Thierry )
To:

MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1861054-1249311332=:3585" Return-Path: [email protected] X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Aug 2009 14:55:34.0278 (UTC) FILETIME=[742DE260:01CA144A] --0-1861054-1249311332=:3585

41.204.71.189 Cameroon (Douala)*

RE: your friend from 4ppl.com ( photos of Thierry )‏

Quote:
hello dear thanks again one more time fore the interest you have for me , but pleas i don't give my photos to some that i don't love so if i have giving you my photos is just that i really care about you and because i have send the consent you have also .. so my dear next time i will like you to read me inside my box .
this are the pics shore to you

so my dear i think i am not to hound as you think , so pleas promise me one think don't ever use this photos to do any think stupid i i beck you , if you don't love them delete it
so my dear friend that is the photos all depend on you
take care
From Thierry...........

Image Image URL=http://scamwarners.com/main/v.php?id=591011567459.jpeg]Image[/URL]

Received: from [41.204.71.235] by web44708.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 04 Aug 2009 01:33:41
From: Thierry Wills <[email protected]> Subject: RE: your friend from 4ppl.com ( photos of Thierry )
To: Fanny

41.204.71.235 Cameroon (Douala)*

Quote:
Sent: 04 August 2009 09:33:43

hello dear thanks for the mail .
and the interest , so my dear i am a Cameroonian student of University of Yaounde , so i was looking for a woman that i can pass the rest of my time with ,so if you are the person that God have sent then i can't change destine . so my dear lest just trail and give our love a chance . but my dear pleas i have some few question to ask you .
1_ are you marred ? for more me no
2_ are you having children ? for me no
3_ are you having any lover ? for me no
4 _what are you doing for living ? for me student
5 _ what is your best color ? for me green
5 _ what do you love to do the most ? for me swimming

your have to forgive me for asking to much question is just that i want to see if we are meet to be together .i will very happy if you answer all this question .
so my dear thanks again one more time for the mail .
take of your self for me i beck you take care of you self

God bless you

Thierry ...........

Sent: 05 August 2009 19:03:30
To: Thierry Wills

Hello Thierry

I agree with most of your points but these exceptions are:

4 _what are you doing for living ? for me student – me- I do not work

5 _ what do you love to do the most ? for me swimming – me - I also enjoy making love [/quote]

Quote:
Sent: 06 August 2009 12:29:41

hi princess thanks for the mail and the and the answer to my question .
but i am ok if you are not working will can fixed think right .
do my dear i really do miss you i am very sorry for the late respond
i really want to come and see you if you will permit me i am arranging my documents .
so my dear take care of your self

From thierry

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Part 2

Hi Thierry

I just go back from a short break in London and found your mail , but 4 days old! Is this the sign of devotion?

Fanny

Quote:

Sent: 12 August 2009 10:56:26
To: Fanny Hill

ok dear sorry for the let respond .
i am still available only for you if you give me yours also . ok
so dear really want to see you any again , in my ambition i was thinking to com and past my vacation with you .
pleas we you accept me to come
thanks for advance
thierry ...................

I look forward to meeting you Thierry. I hope you like the photo.

Quote:

Sent: 12 August 2009 11:59:31

i dear i now you are not working but i want you do some think can you pleas help me with the sum so 200$ pleas i really need the money ok a

yes the photos are so sweet so can you help with the money i beck you .
i know you are not working but just trail and fine it before the end of this week
thanks i now you are going to do it , lif you are going to it then get back to me let me give you the information how to get the sent the money
thanks for understanding

Of course I want to help you darling boy but how can I send you money to Cameroon?

Quote:

hello dear thank for the help ok
this is the information that you are going to use to sent me the money ok .

Names ................. Bipa Awa Armand Thierry.
Country .............. Cameroon
-STATE ................ Douala
Address ............... Sonac Street

-AMOUNT ............. 200$
ZIP-................. 00237

-TEST QUESTION .............sweet
-ANSWER .................. love

pleas can you do it trough Western Union because one of the fast agency in Cameroon .
i am not filling fine to ask you money is just i have some problem , if you help i will be very happy i really your money my love , so just trail and sent the money today or tomorrow ok . as soon as you sent the money just sent me the refrain number or the ( MTCN) of the money for the text question use and the answer use the want i shore you up . thanks for understanding
Thierry..................

Hello Darling

I had to send by peoples called Monay gram becasue the Western Union are on strike. Let me know when you get it safely

Fanny

Quote:

Sent: 13 August 2009 16:07:27
hello dear good day , how are you i hop you are fine ok.
i just want to tell you that you can sent the money trough Money_ Gram i will take it .ok ,so pleas can you do it tomorrow , i know you are going to help me just use the information i sent to you and pleas sent me your information that i am going to use to collect the money . and how about my coming to see you what so you think ?
is a pleasure to have some one like you
take care of your self
God bless you your sweet heart

Dear Thierry

Please find attached the Moneygram Receipt I hope this will help you my dear.

Fanny

Quote:

hello dear fanny ,
i did not see the Receipt , pleas can you sent it to me and your names which i am going to sent the money ok .
thanks and waiting

thierry,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Of course I sent a ‘special receipt’

Quote:

Sent: 14 August 2009 12:52:41

hello fanny
i have trail to collect the money i coll not , in our country we use 8 refrain number but in the receipt that you sent the number is 9 ..
this is the refrain number that you sent to me ( 876733769 ) but at the Money Gram the told me is not correct . so what do i have to do now , i really need that money ok
pleas do some thing
thanks and waiting to read from you again

Thierry

Oh dear what can the matter be 3 old gays locked in the lavatory they were there from Monday to Saturday they dinna wanna come out.

Quote:

Sent: 14 August 2009 19:15:30

hi fanny
how i hop you are fine i just want to tell you that the money you sent to me i can't pick it because in Cameroon we use 8 refrain number but on the receipt you give me it was 9 so my dear i hop you are not lie me , pleas do some thing ok
thanks for understanding

Thierry ............

Of course I’ll do something, laugh.

Sent: 14 August 2009 19:53:50

Hi Thierry

I can't understand how that should happen, and it is most annoying my neighbour's baby decided to eat the moneygram paper. You say I gave you 876733769 ? Well I seem to remember the clerk was a bit dipsey, and I was talking to someone in the queue so I didn't query what she was doing, anyway I have never used these people before so how was I to know how many numbers.

Get your clerk to try removing one number at a time until you find the right one?

Good luck

Fanny

Quote:

Sent: 14 August 2009 20:04:39

hi fanny
i think you should go and collect the money back i don't think i am going to reach to fine the right want ok
so pleas go and collect the money back ok ,

thierry..........

Hi Thierry

If you say so but of course they are now closed until Tuesday

Quote:

hi fanny
good day how are you doing i just want to say hi and ask how far you gone with the money , i have told the person i borrow the money that i will give him on Thursday ok . so make the most possible means to sent the money before Thursday ok you are the only person i have for my live .
thanks for understanding
Thierry ....................

Quote:

Sent: 18 August 2009 15:21:49

hello dear Fanny good day .
don't tell that because of money will not writ me . i just want to tell you that you on allot of place inside my hearth so my dear pleas writ me i understand that is was not your problem ok so pleas trail and writ me . so how far have you gone with the money have you collated it back ? i suggest that you sent it through the Western Union ok .
because their i have my friend that can help me .
thanks for understand

Thierry.................

18 August

Dear Thierry

So you find you do not need my money after all that is good. I got my refund and saw such a nice jacket that I was tempted and then I went out for lunch and found I needed some other shopping, to cut a long story short I spent the lot and had such fun.

Darling one I am so glad you solved your own money problems.

Love from

Fanny

Quote:
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:03:27 -0700
Subject: RE: your friend from 4ppl..com ( photos of Thierry )
To: fanny

Dear Fanny
i will still thank you for the mail .
so pleas can you explained the late respond of your reply ? so pleas my dear i really need your number to call you ok . so you have to now that love is not money but understanding .
pleas i need you to help me with the money trail and sent it through Western Union ok . and pleas i want to speck to you oh phone , just fell free to tell me any think i will understand
thanks for understand

Thierry...........................

Subject: RE: your friend from 4ppl.com ( photos of Thierry )
To: "Thierry Wills" <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 5:15 PM

My dear Thierry

How can I understand you when you will not write nice letters to me? As for phoning my throat is very sore from the allergies and dust so I cannot speak. If you want my to know you tell me all about toyu and how you got such professional photographs?

Fanny

Quote:

Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 03:16:16 -0700

hahaha fanny i am laving at you .,
you think you are smart but you are not . for the photos pleas can you delete my photos to your box . pleas i see you don't love me any more .

Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 10:58 AM

Thierry of course I love you baby.

Your photos make me think you are a model, why didn't you send me more of the same.

Never mind I found loads, and the model got well paid so doesn't need any money from me.

This was my favourite.

Quote:
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:11:47 -0700

ok dear Fanny .
i will sent you the pics tomorrow ok but why are you angry with me ?
Thierry

Date: Saturday, August 22, 2009, 5:58 AM

Dear Thierry

I am cross because you are rude and do not answer my questions. Why do you not send my photos

Quote:
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 02:47:29 -0700

before i give you pics you have to give me our number first or tell me if can speck i understand and i still love you like that .

Thierry ................

I cannot speak at the moment I have lost my voice due to a summer cold and allergies. Now be a nice boy and send me pictures with no watermarks.

Fanny

Quote:
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 12:42:05 -0700

hi Fanny
i am sorry that i can't give you pics any more trusted you so much but you have make me to loss my confidence i ask you to help with the sum of 150 euro but you refuse i don't see my self trusting you again okay . so if you want me to keep on trusting then fine some want that can help you and speck to me , then i will now that you really love me okay . our if you are not the person i think pleas let me now i really care about you and i want to spend the rest of my day with you .. a friend of mine just told me that you are not a woman that you don't live in England if so then way are you hinding your identity so pleas so westing my time okay

i hop you understand me

thanks God bless

Hello Thierry

' a friend of mine just told me that you are not a woman that you don't live in England ' Ask yuo friend to prove hios statement

I just told you that those photos you sent are not of you, they are of a male model and the pictures are from the agency site and not your own at all.

Get a job dear boy you will never make a living in this game, or are other women so stupid that they fall for your charms?

Fanny Hill

Quote:

Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 06:55:37 -0700

ok coll thanks for the mail .
so this problem start because i ask you to give me your number so that i can call you .
so pleas can you give your number so that i can call you ? i have some thing to tell you
so if you think you her what i am going to say then get back to me okay

i now you think that i lie you but you are round that is one of the resent i ask your phone number to call you .
so pleas understand me okay
so am waiting to read from you again

Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 9:01 AM

If you believe your friend fine, but does my photo look like a man? That you are so lacking in trust is a bad thing, almost as bad as asking a woman for money. That makes you a failed gigalo.

So if you have something to tell me write it down and send it to me, unless your friend is holding your hand of course!

Quote:

Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 02:22:59 -0700

ok thanks for the photos . but this are not the pics that was on your profile the first day i writ you . or do you mean you just put a normal pics like me ? okay i understand
but at the moment i have serious problem that is why i ask you money okay i now it now fer to ask money to woman but i really need that money i promise that if you help me with the money i will always love love you i can't believe my friend because there where not their went you stated ok so pleas help me with the sum of 200 euro i beck you okay
,thanks for understanding

Thierry .....................

26 Aug

Dear Thierry

I asked WHY you need this money and you will not answer HUH! Is it to buy drugs to feed you addiction? To pay for an abortion because you got a girl pregnant? So why not just tell me honestly?

Time has made me sure I don't get pregnant unless I want to!

Fanny Hill

Quote:

Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:07:46 -0700

hello dear thanks for the mail ,
i did not pregnant a woman it just that i have some problem so if you accept to help me i will be the most happy man in the world . so pleas help me okay .
thanks for understanding
God bless you ......................

You have 'some problem' so share it with me and make it less.

Quote:
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 03:36:20 -0700

okay Fanny .
i need that money to pay alone that i borrow so pleas i now you can help me so make the most possible means and help me pleas Fanny i now you can do that
thanks for understanding .
God bless you ............

27 Aug

Dear Thierry

To borrow money to pay your debts is a bad policy. To lend money to a man so he can pay his debts is worse.

Quote:

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 02:10:37 -0700

thanks for the mail and i want you to known that i went to a friend and he promised to give me some money but the problem is that he said that the money will be 145 and can you complete the rest.you are one in a million and please help me.
thank and waiting.

Better find another friend to make up the balance.

Quote:
Sent: 28 August 2009 12:47:26
To:

okay dear Fanny .
thanks
take care of your self .

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now today he changes his modalitiy, so maybe a safari? Can't have a puppy posted.

I thought he was long gone and then!

Quote:
RE: I need your help not money problem again‏
Sent: 07 September 2009 14:39:55

hello Fanny don't let me thing that because of money you can't writ me again .
so at the moment i need your help again but not money . i chihuahua call Marlo i want to sell it and i want you to help me and post a ad to me so that i can sell it . so are you okay with that .
waiting................
thierry

So I replied

I just loves Chihuahuas, do send me a photo.

I’ll expect him to deliver the dear little dog to me in person.

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ofcourse you want to help him selling the chihuahua. Tell him you have some friends who are willing to buy one, i'm sure some other eatermembers will help you with this bait. Maybe he wants to sell it to the highest bidder? You could make it an online auction. Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i'm sure some other eatermembers will help you with this bait

Got that warm fuzzy feeling all over. Might you like to take the lead Oh mighty one?

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now you get me that fuzzy feeling. Very Happy
It's your bait, i can only give some advice. Well, first we have to see a pic of his chihuahua then we can start bidding.

SmokinKrabbs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm the Ebay Queen... I always get what I want!!! I'm camping for the next 3 days.. but more then happy to join in when I come back.

<a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/SmokinKrabbs_a569b695c888.jpg">[Very First Trophy... I'm so proud!]</a>
"Oh my... that's a big one!!!"
No one knew what she was looking at, but she never took her eyes off it. (Fatespinner)

Blessed Be and Squishy O's

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ the vampire advice from you is most welcome.

Yes we must have pictures, but I don't think he'll be able to come up with a pedigree? That would give us chance to identify genetic weaknesses.

@SmokinKrabbs any auction wiil not commence until your return.

This could become competitive.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You "new kids" should try to safari him after the auction. You have all been around long enough and read enough safaris to know how many of them are done. Maybe a friend has outbid even the highest internet bidder! You could then meet him in Africa, since she is rolling in dough! Slowly introduce your female friend, and bring about 30,000 with you. It's a very rare type! You don't trust sending that much money overseas, and don't trust shipping companies, either. Do some research on the place you want to meet him, a SSC?
Go for it. There is always a first safari, and you won't get one if you don't try. Build up his trust and make him believe there will be a payout.
Think big! and be confident. You would be surprised what you can do. Very Happy

Besides, you have tons of baiters around all the time to help you, if you ask. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you think we should ALL meet up with him and have a puppy party. The dog will be treated like a little king but Thierry migh hurt a bit.

Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can develop an new persona, Kim Chee, a Korean Gourmet Chef who specializes in Mexican food... I wonder how spicy Chihuahua is?

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea Slap. And what DW said made me thinking about a second character coming to Africa.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jonas Parker that is GROSS

@ vampire can you imagine him arriving with a whole string of diddy dogs to satisfy demand always fancied a visit to a SSC ever since a member exercised ALL the local talent.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is so uncooperative, and needs a LOT of slaps.

Quote:
hello Fanny .
i am angry with you late God forgive you for what you have just don . okay
because i thing i can love you you have spoil my name . but hahahhahahahaahahahahah i know you mordant you self you are going ,to pay for this okay i am going to make sofa in your dreams i promise this i give you only 5 days . if you like go and tell every on that is my new tricks i heat you with all my hearth i am going to do some thing to make you pay i know you well late see the person that is going to sofa okay i

late trail i am straiten you

Any ideas what he means?

Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm.. I don't know, but I knew 'mordant' was a word - just didn't remember what it meant:
Quote:
A mordant is a substance used to set dyes on fabrics by forming an insoluble compound with the dye.

I think he's trying to say you're going to die on the sofa Very Happy

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It does sound like the lad's none too happy with you. Cool

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, this lad is not pleased with Fanny. Don't slap this lad as it will be counterproductive. Try to be friends with him again, that's the only way to get some pic's from him.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if you like go and tell every on that is my new tricks

so he sees he has been caught trying to 'turn tricks'!! well pretty boy like him can earn a fortune

Do you think this will excite him Vampire? But Vampsie I have loads of pretty boy pictures!

Quote:
But baby lots of us want to see this darling Chihuahua, and one of these ladies would see you in clover if she got the little dog.

So why baby are you so nasty to me?

Others get the dogs, I get your body to play with, and you would love that.

Now Thierry calm down and see the advantages for you.

Oodles of love and kisses

Fanny

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't like the fame!

Note to self get rid of the links before posting disguise names and email addresses!

Quote:
RE: late see who is going to beck know foolish woman‏
Sent: 08 September 2009 20:34:35

i will make you pay for this okay you take me like a full ?
so why have you take my photos and post to Scammer web site ?
you have make people to thing that ,i am a Scammer

i het you ;okay i will make you pay

Can't help thinking he needs consoling. Twisted Evil

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe play dumb. And play to their ego...

"What ARE you talking about young man?. You asked me to help sell your Chihuahua, and I'm saying that a picture is worth a thousand words. You'll get a LOT more money if people can see the dog, and a man as attractive as you will certainly get the ladies bidding frantically (and a little wet as well).

Chihuahua's are the pet of all the stars right now, and to sell a dog like that we need a man as attractive as yourself to push sales along that's all"!

Just a thought!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I REALLY hate those damn rat thingys. But maybe a pic of a ratdog and her celebrity owner might be enough to push the balance in our favour

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that idea

Quote:
Darling Thierry

What ARE you talking about young man?. You asked me to help sell your Chihuahua, and I'm saying that a picture is worth a thousand words. You'll get a LOT more money if people can see the dog, and a man as attractive as you will certainly get the ladies bidding frantically (and a little wet as well).

Chihuahua's are the pet of all the stars right now, and to sell a dog like that we need a man as attractive as yourself to push sales along that's all"!

So why are you being so nasty to me?

Don't you want to travel, first class, and see the world?

Fanny who is sad!

AND

Quote:
Now then Thierry so mnay ladies want to copy this one, so how many puppies can you get for us?

Do you want some pie, if this works?

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear he is really mad, now he is going to be a hit man too!

Quote:
hahahaha fanny you are so doer . i am going to make you pay for what you don with names , you are smart but you are foolish . just because i beck you to help me because i am pore i just want to spoil my reputation . don forget that i have all your names and country state . i am going to use that and put in the world map lat them know who you are . i am going to do my best for make shore if possible you deal. if that have to cost me my heath i am going to do it . tomorrow i am going to see a friend and we are going to see a father and explain every thing to him then from there . i can kill you . hahahahah you are going to take this like a choke but just wash and see
hahahahhaha you are funny that people are interest in the puppy know puppy is existent that is one of the tricks that i want to see if you are the person that put that and know i am convince i am going to make you pay .
fanny hahahahhahahahahhahahhahah fullish woman

to God be the Glory ..........

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i will make you pay for this okay you take me like a full ?
so why have you take my photos and post to Scammer web site ?
you have make people to thing that ,i am a Scammer

Looks like he is reading on eater. I'll send you a PM DW

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to say this but the search terms "chihu@huas. sc@mmer, thi3rry", came up with this thread 4th in the first page of google. I suspect the vampire may be right

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic