SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scams coming from Dubai?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
w00tz3r
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For an upcoming 'event' I was browsing my baiter account that receives several scam mails per day. I had to laugh when I noticed this message:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am a Diplomat for United Nation named 4l Huss3in Raisin (never heard of that country before), mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence. The funds total US$7.5 Million in three trunk boxes and you were made the beneficiary for one of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

I am presently at Hetero Internetional Airport, U.K, and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to econfirm (electronic confirmation?) the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person.

1. Full Name,
2.Residential Address,
3. Age & Occupation,
4. Marital Status,
5. Direct Telephone Number(s). After verification of the information with what I have on file,

I shall contact you So that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information so that we can proceed immediately.with this my mail

Congratulation
4l Huss3in Raisin

I decided to check out the headers and the e-mail appears to originate in Dubai. Is this something new or are there people here with experience with lads in Dubai?

I've always thought that Dubai was a 'nice' country. You are either rich or you work your ass of (otherwise your permission to stay in the country will be revoked). But it seems like they have scammers too.

Perhaps a nice bait, because the guy doesn't seem to speak good English Wink

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

w00tz3r wrote:
Hetero Internetional Airport, U.K

Laughing

Was he trying to say Heathrow?

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, I've had middle east lad before. After doing this for a while you'll notice they come from everywhere while they just seem more prevalent from western Africa.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dubai is a lovely place, as I'm sure places in West Africa are... criminals shouldn't be associated with geography.

They're a breed of their own, viruses infecting us from all over.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And just because the e-mail originates in Dubai doesn't mean it is necessarily a Middle Eastern Lad.

The vast majority of "Malaysian" scams, for example, are run by Nigerians living in that country, the same is true of Indonesia and Thailand.

The style and orthography of that letter are very reminiscent of West Africa.

Kudos to the baiter who de-educated him with "Hetero" Airport. Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with all that was said. I work in Qatar and we have quite a few people from Nigeria, Sudan, and other countries who work here. It's not surprising that 419 emails originate from this region

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
Kudos to the baiter who de-educated him with "Hetero" Airport. Laughing

Next level of trophy goes to the baiter who gets a lad to agree to meet him at Homo Aiport.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

w00tz3r

Would you be good enough to give me his email address?
I'd like to have a bash at his "Trunk boxes to Hetero Internetional Airport." Smile

I ran a trunk box bait a while back and I have a stack of modalities I'd like to try again...

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
w00tz3r
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see all the replies. I've sent a PM to llamedos so the lad can expect some nice baiter e-mails Smile.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic