SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Busy busy busy busy businessnessness weekend.

Rolling Eyes

Indroducing new "boy" pet "wayne"

Quote:
Hi Wayne

I am so glad to see you wonderful message.

I am sorry it has taken so long to get back to you but here I am.

If you are still interested please let me know

Regards
Katey

Quote:
Hi Katey,
I am so glad to have read from you after all this while...I am more than interested in a woman of virtue like you..Where have you been?How have you been?I hope to read back from you soon...
Best Regards,
Wayne..

Twirling at being a woman of virtue.

Quote:
Hi Wayne

Thank you so much for your reply

I have been in Australia for about a month tending to some business, I have really enjoyed getting away but I didn't have all that much time to relax.

As much as I enjoyed spending time away, I am also happy to be home and back to the things I know.

It is wonderful you have replied, please tell me all about your self, I am interetsed to find out more

Regards
Katey

Quote:
Hi Katey,

Sorry i couldn't mail you on time cos i had a busy day.Did you enjoy your stay in australia?How does australia look like?..Thank you for using the courage to write me..i really do appreciate it much and i am looking forward of getting to know you as well .i will want us to know more about each other so that we can get to learn more from ourselves..I am a widowed with no kids,i have been single for the past 3 years since the death of my late wife,I am a civil engineer who is into the building of bridges and other dam projects.

i like going to the beach to have fun,fishing,reading,cooking,playing the keyboard,playing games and holding hands while walking..I am a responsible,kind,honest,goal oriented and a one woman man and i am seriously seaching for my missing piece of the puzzle..A woman of virtue,kind,honest,caring,loving and romantic,a woman who knows how to treat his man in the best way he deserves,A woman who i will spend the rest of my life with in hapiness and joy,A woman who i can always lend my shoulder to whenever she feels like crying or down....I believe we are both looking for something in common which is a good Relationship and perfect match...i have a alot to offer if only i can get to know more from your principles i will like to ask you some little questions about yourself,

Do you have Kids?
What happened to your last relationship?
Where are you originally from?
Whereabouts do you stay now?
What do you do for fun?
What do you do for work?
I hope to hear from you soon..Do have a nice weekend and get some deserved rest..

Regards,
Wayne.

I best not reply the true truth - factual is often stranger than fiction.

Wink Laughing

Thinking up nice reply while relaxing in teh hot tub.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweety is a little tied up right now beating Laughing

So I have replied to the new pet on her behalf

Sweety Tells Wayne all about the "Shirt Hanger"

Quote:
Hi Wayne

No need to appologise, I hope you were busy getting out and enjoying yourself and not stuck doing work.

Australia is a lovely place, I would move there in a flash if I could, flying in over the shirt hanger is fabulous, I had a wonderful tour guide who took me Northwest of the city to the blue mountains, we went to see the 3 sisters overlooking the Jefferson gorge which was spectacular as well.

The best part is that it is only a half hour train ride and your right there.

Widowed, that is terrible, how did she die.
Civil engineer, that must be exciting, have you designed any famous buildings I might know about.
I have 2 kids, both very independant, I think that is important
My last relationship, well, thats a long story, he was a wonderful man but it is so hard to have a relationship when they live so far away
I am from teh UK and that is where I stay when I am not moving about
Fun, well, I like shopping, parties, dancing, sipping the by the fire, spending time in the hot tub, work keeps me busy but I still find time when I can
For work, I run the UK arm of our business, we also have an office in Australia which is why I was there, they have been having some issues with the latest VPA so I have helped to sort it out for them

I will indeed enjoy the rest of my weekend and hope you do too.

So if you dont mind could you answer those same questions

Cant wait to here from you

Regards
Katey

For those who do not know, the information about Australia is quite false Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply from new lad "wayne"

Quote:
Hi Katey,
I am glad to have read back from you..Well,i am not having a lot of fun at the moment as i am stuck doing a very big project at the moment...Good to know you had a very nice time in australia...I lost my late wife to a ghastly car accident in amsterdam 3 years ago...i have been a civil engineer for as long as i can remember now but i don't think i have done a big project which you can know of..lol..I have had some projects in belgium,amsterdam,cameroun,south africa and ecuador...I have no kids as i was still expecting along with my late wife before she died and i hope that doesn't bothers you...Well,my last relationship ended on a cruel and sour note and which you already know of..I am originally from amsterdam but i moved to the Uk about 5 years ago..How was your night?Whats your typical day like?Do you still have parents?Whereabouts do you live?I hope to read back from you soon...
Best Regards,
Wayne...

Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Baiters secrets (Shush y'all) - but I was far too busy doing other stuff to reply - yet he sent again within the hour - hoping I like what I see with his 6 (six) pics.

Talk about winning teh lottery. Mmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
I hope you like what you see..

Do I like what I see? Mmmmmmmmmm Nah! - But Sweety sure will.

Working on waffely nonsensical yet gushing reply - Yeppers I will lie.

Quote:
Wayne,

I truly love what i see.

I really must apoligise - my weekend has been so rush and full - dancing an d partying and entertaining.

It my first weekend back in the Uk and everyone wants a piece of me.

Hopefully I will have more time to beter reply tommorow.

Wish you a great day and best of luvk whatever.

I am certaine you r a wonderful and special man and cant wait till we can meat up.

Sweet dreems Sweet prince of men

Sweetcheeks oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoo

Wink Rolling Eyes

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems Nana is starting to really warm to SweetCakes

Nana is very happy with SweetCakes

And so she bloody should be, SweetCakes is quite a catch Laughing

Quote:
Hello... How are you doing Today..???
thanks you so much for your nice e-mail you send me and i am very happy with you As i am also looking for the right man who canm sepend the rest for my life with me ans i have meet you i will like to know you better and we can be good family and we will make kids forever ... i am very Serious with you and i hope you are also Serious with me so that we can know each other better i hope you know my name Nana and i am 31 and ......so tell me where is you family and were they live...

What is your favorite color?
What kind of car do you drive and what color is it?
Would you want to get married again or even have
another child?
When is your birthday?
What are your favorite types of food?

i hope i will her from you with you pictures and you house pictures and you cars pictures thx you Okay

you's Nana

My half arsed attempt at answering her questions

Quote:
Hi Nana
How lovely to here from you

My day has been wonderful, spent some time with a very good friend, sipped Tea and discussed business.

Of course I am serious about finding love, I certainly dont have time to waste.

My favourite colour is green
I have a couple of cars, a 4 wheel drive and a sports car
I dont have a problem with marrying again to the right girl but I am pretty sure I dont want more children, I hope that isn't a problem to you
My Birthday is in October
My favourite food
seafood, I love lobster and oysters, they are good for your organ you know

I hope you like my answers.

I cant wait to here from you again

Take care
SweetCheeks

The pet will not be getting any pictures from me Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Much to our disgust, Wayne is not sending his scripts

Sad

Quote:
Katey,

Thanks for getting back to me..i am so glad you love what you see and i hope to see yours too...I can understand what it feels like after travelling for a long while as you have a lot of people around you..how are you feeling now?How was your night?thanks for the compliments..i look forward to reading back from you...

Oh lookie, it is nearly the pet Nana’s Birthday
What a surprise, I hope the pet isn’t expecting any presents

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hello my dear Honey......Sweet Cheeks
Thank you for you Nice e-mail Okay and i am also doing great and ... i am very happy to meet you...and As you also say you don't like more ..children and i will also will like that.... my Birthday is 3nd...step..2009/..... My favorite color is white.... and i also like My favorite food is fish... and rice.....lobster ..... my dear Honey can you send me your pictures Okay.... i am waiting for them now.... Okay......
you's Nana

SweetCakes wants to know everything about nana

It looks better on the profile to have a lot of information

Wink

Quote:
Hi Nana

What are you doing for your birthday, I hope you have an enjoyable one, you probably already told me but I have so many things on my mind, how old are you turning.

It sounds like we both like the same kinds of food but I must admit I don’t eat much rice.

You favourite colour is white, what an interesting colour you like, so virginal, that is lovely.

I don’t have any pictures to send right now but I will see if I can find some for you over the weekend so you can see what I look.

My dear Nana, we have been chatting for a while now but I hardly know anything about you, I know I should be patient but I am so interested in knowing all there is to know about you, you sound fascinating and I cant wait to here more.

Where are you now, what do you do, how do you have fun, I am sorry, I just want to know everything.

I had better get back to work, there is line up outside my door to see me.

Kind regards
SweetCakes

Laughing

Quote:
Note - Tuesday Lecturetime lol

Scammers will forever be asking you for pictures, we at Spooners have made a conscious decision to not send them, this comes down to a matter of choice but from our point of view, even a Z grade celebrity is an ITP so we will not be sending anybodys picture.

Instead, we use various techniques to avoid it;

Step 1, Ignore the request

Step 2, Promise to send one as soon as you can

Step 3, Tell the pet you have sent one (don’t actually send one)

Step 4, Apologise for accidentally not attaching the file

Step 5, Repeat step 4

Step 6, Send a corrupted file titled "My pic.jpg" (this can be done by opening a jpg or any other non text file in notepad and removing some of the text, then saving as "my pic.jpg" (check to make sure it doesn’t open)

It would be unusual to get to this stage and still have the scammer asking for photos but if you do-

Step 7, Insist that the file opens on your computer, ask what system he uses and tell him that he should upgrade to a an operating system he doesn’t have.

Scammers don’t really care what you look like, they just know that it would be usual for them to be asking for pictures and a victim who supplies them is showing how compliant they are.

In reality, they only care that they can scam you, it is just a part of their format and they will get over it if they believe they can scam you

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone brighter than me (though that's NOT very hard), came up with the renamed .dll file idea, which has been annoying my lad no end.

Do a search for a .dll file copy it to my documents and pste. Then rename it as mykinkyfriend.jpg (or whatever as long as it's extension is .jpg) and there you have it, much Lad annoyance. Thumbs up

I've been sending the boy files that are JUST under Yahell's 10mb limit, which should give him the impression it's a huge pic. According to Lad, he just gets a grey block. Of course, it's not HIS fault that it didn't work, he asks for another. So I copy a different sized .dll file and rename it nudeshots.jpg and send that. It must be SO frustrating, 'cos (of course), it works fine on everyone else's computer. And if you REALLY wanna piss him off, you send a picture of a tree or something that DOES work, just to enhance his frustration...

Works for me Cool

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been a little busy to reply to Wayne, Sweety and I will swap and change charactors often and today was my turn to pat Wayno.

Instead of patting him I was helping Ralph and The Enchantress with a project at Scamwarners here http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3587 of course, I did all the hard work while Ralph played bingo and sipped his port pipe Rolling Eyes

Anyway
Wayno missed Sweety
Dont we all Wink

Quote:
Hi Katey,
How have you been?Why haven't i heard from you?I hope everything is fine at your end..Hope to read back from you soon..
Wayne..

All so apologetic, Sweety tells Wayne how busy she is Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hi Wayne

I am so sorry for not getting back to you through the day.

I have been tied up with finalising the end of month reports and not even had a chance to look at the computer.

I will send you a longer mail tomorrow
I promise

Regards
Katey

Good thing it's Kate's turn to reply to Wayno tomorrow Cool Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo Welcome internationalchrysis to teh hall.

Drinks poolside anytime you fancy. And PM "mykinkyfriend.jpg" to Murry whenever you feel it inapropriate.

Wink

Bait news.

Not much of a reply from pet "wayno"

Quote:
Hi Katey,
I am glad to have read back from you and i can understand what you must been going through after being away for a while..Do you need my help?lol..How was your night?Can we get to chat via the messenger as that is much easier...I hope to read back from you soon...
Best Regards,
Wayne..

Rolling Eyes

This calls for some waffle and a touch of encouragement.

Laughing

Quote:
Wayne,

Thank you so much for being so very understanding. You truly are a special and wonderful man.

My neice has just bought a new horse, she is very interested in dressage, you know. The horse was a bargain though because and thankfully it lame only in the one leg, and is slighlty viually impared.

So I have to dash over and take a look this weekend.

Yeps - I would adore to chat messanger thing - but company policy forbits it.

My night was so brilliant - thank you - guess who I dreamed about ?

Please tell me everything about yourself - I am so taken with you.

Best regards

Katey.

Laughing big time at "tyops" to de-ed-ewe-kate lad (delibaret) hahahahahahaha

Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Enchanting Kate said
Quote:
My night was so brilliant - thank you - guess who I dreamed about ?

Can I answer that one Wink

PM with Correct answer sent

Now, can I have my prize Cool

Onto baiting news

It seems Nana doesn't love me any more, what is with these pets, do they not know how much of a catch we are Confused

Oh well, somebody was kind enough to give me a huge list of lads earlier today and I have already found one that takes my fancy.

Invite sent, lets hope she is up for a Spoonering Laughing

Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great ! Don't forget to tell the new one that " distance and colour don't matter but love matters a lot in life", and that "I will send you my pics for you to know who I am". Laughing

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo.

Wonderful to have you drop in Began Steele. I have long admired your skills and style.

Wink Cool

Two mails in from "wayno"

Quote:
Hi katey,
You keep making me feel more flattered and honoured...Glad to have read back from you after so many thoughts about you...How is the day going for you..Please ask whatever you would like to know about me..I am a honest and sincere man who is seriously searching for his missing piece of the puzzle..I am so taken with you too baby and i don't want to jeopardise this...So who did you dreamt about?Hope to read back from you soon..
Best Regards,
Wayne..

Quote:
Hi Katey,
How are you and how was your night?Why haven't i heard from you?I am so much worried about you..How is the day going for you at work?lots of love and kisses to you..
Wayne.

So glad it is Murrys turn to be Sweety today

Laughing hahahahahahahahahahhaha

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pet replying can be so much fun

Todays installment to Wayne was all about enjoying the bait, he doesn't seem to be coughing up much script, I know, most baiters want to get them off script, we are having trouble keeping him on it.

Well, I decided I would tell him some things that are almost true today, well, as True as Spooner Hall Laughing

Sweety wants to know if she can call Wayno "Wayno"

Quote:
Hi Wayno you most wonderfully cute cuddly bear,

I hope you dont mind me calling you Wayno

I am so sorry, I am on my lunch break right now and have some time to write.

My night was wonderful of course my Sweet Handsome man

Please dont ever worry if my reply is not there, I am always thinking of my special prince

Well, my day has been busy but it is nice to know you are thinking of only me while I am doing my work.

I will try not to bore you too much but I had a meeting this morning with a client, his name is Mr Steel, he has given me a lot of great information that will help the Spooner business greatly, he wants me to visit Singapore next week to discuss the opening of a new sub branch, it should be brilliant for business if we can strike up the right deal but if successful I may have to stay there a bit longer.

Of course my Partner Murry from Australia is cuming along too so please dont worry about me, I will be well looked after, Murray is excellent with a sword you know and he will fend off anybody who tries to harm me, he is so protective of me but I do know it is not just because of the business arrangement we have.

We have planned to spend a week there at this stage, it should be fantastic, maybe you will be able to join us later on.

Well, lunch is nearly over and I have done nothing but rave on about work, I know you wont mind.

Well you take care my most wonderful Piratical Prince

I hope to read from you again soon and will keep you updated on this meeting

Regards
Sweety

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooo Hoooooooooooooooo "wayno" is falling for sweet Sweetys charms - and dollars.

Quote:
Hi Darling,

I am so glad to have read back from you...You keep making me flattered by your comments but i must confess that i feel i like i have got lots of butterflies within me..I like the name Wayno and i think its special cos no one has ever called me that..Its good to know that you are held in high esteem at work,Well,i am also away too,I am sorry that i am yet to tell you..I have been away for about 2 months for a bridge project but i should be back in about 10 days and hopefully you should also be back from signapore by then..I would like to hear your special and wonderful voice and i hope you would like mine when you get to hear it....Baby,I must say that i am a bit surprised cos you seem to believe in me and also share things about you,work with me..I have never met a woman like you and i am not ready to lose you baby..i think i have found my missing rib at last and i am basking in this euphoria of love right now...Glad,there is someone to protect my love while she is away and i think i should be less orried about your safety....Do you still have parents?Do i look like your type of man?How was your lunch?I wish i had it with you..Lots of love and kisses to you..

Love without reserve,
Wayne..

Sweety replies

Quote:
Wow Wayno,

You really right so wel - you have me all tingely in atisipation. I am having to use a dictionery to now what sum of the words meen.

My parents are unfortunitly dead, sad, but they left a greet deal of properies and estate.It enabaled me to build up the busines, which is booming.

Murray (sweetcakes) is a charming man who is very prtecting and gallant. I now you wood get on like good uns togehter, he is working on some bridge stuff too in Sydeney. Maybey you could help him, wood it be ok if i give him your addie in case he wood want some expert advise. I am carefull tho and woldnt without your permision.

Oh what a pity you cannot make Signapore. It wood have bean so special with you there to. I have never been to Mylysia and am so ecited.

You do indead look my type of man, ruged and self asured, romantic. mmmmmmmm

I will dream of you again tonite i am sure, canoing into the sunset togehter.

Please tell me more about you and your hops and dreems and desires Especialy Desires for me.

Sweety sends hugs

Wink

Quote:
Hello Dearest katey,

You've got me dreaming about you. Thoughts of you invade my mind every second of every day. I can't help it; you have become a part of my world and it scares me because I haven't depended on anyone in a long time like this. I would trust you with everything i have for now .... I do trust you with everything I am because you have made me feel real love and I pray to God that you never do anything to make me regret it.

Yes, now I can honestly say that I love you and will always love you because you got instinct my defenses and made it to that special place located at the core of my soul. but the fact remains that my feeling,though,dream,imagination has fallen for you and I can't change that! I want you to know that I would much rather have you in my life and take a chance at losing you than not having you at all and wondering throughout, what it would have been like between us.

There is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.
I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it..

I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future and dream.
I've kept my feelings for so long for my dream woman, it's contained for as long as I could. I am in love with you though, true and honest love shouldn't be contained and kept quiet for this long. There is so much about you that i want to share life with!!!!

At last, I have a chance to give it depth and purpose.

Love From
Wayne..

Laughing Rolling Eyes

Goat
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwww Sweety, you sweet missing rib you! You have him so full of butterflies, I must confess.
He might just float off into the great beyond from all your love sweeping him off his feet...**Giggling**

Everyone must not forget about AGE either. Age is just a number and we can not be defined by a number. My scammer said so , so it has to be the truth.
He would never ever lie to me, ever.... Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are so right, DQ. Age is just a number --

-- and mine is unlisted. Laughing

Now where are those Chips? I've had a rollercoaster of a day, and I really hate rollercoasters. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo DQ & Titania

Let the party and shenanigans begin. Drinks and "chips" on teh house.

Wink Laughing

pet "wayno" sends even more tosh and nonsense.

Quote:
My Love,

I am glad to have read back from you so soon..I am so sorry to hear about the death of your parents as i can understand how it feels like having lost both parents too some years ago..Baby,i do understand what you have to say about Murray but i would like to meet with him first,I hope you understand me sweets and that i haven't made you mad...

I am so sorry that i wouldn't be able to make it to signapore but i want you to know that there are many places to travel together....Katey,my dreams for you are endless,I want to be that special who would love you in that special way that you so much deserve,I want to make you be at peace with the world,i want to wake up next to you for the rest of our lives,I want to make decisions with you,I want to give you my shoulder whenever you feel down or crying,I just want to be there for you at all times....

Please ask me whatever you would like to know about me...

Lots of love and kisses to you..

Love without reserve,
Wayne

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hi Wayno, it is wonderful to see your mail again.

Murry was just hoping to get some advice about an extension he is planning on his factory in Australia, he has a n engineer but the engineer wants him to do things that Murray doesn't think are right and it is costing him a fortune, He just wanted a bit of advice about it but if you cant do it I understand.

Of course you haven't made me mad, I love getting males from you, the longer the better.

My Handsome prince,you make me feel a teenager again, falling in love all over, I want it to last and last and reely dont want to rush things at all.

I am so happy that you will always be there for me, I love that and it is wonderful to have somebody who does care as much as you.

Wayno, one thing that I absolutely love is poetry, and especially when a man writes a poem for me, I was hoping you could rite me a poem, I loving one, you know, it doesn't have to be good, just so long as you rite it yourself it will be wonderful.

I once had a man who kept on sending me poems that he had gotten off the internet, as if I wouldn't tell, I ended the relationship because if he was lieing to me about riting poems then what else was he liing about.

My dareling Wayno, I would absolutely love if you could write me even just a few verses of poetry, just for me so show your love, it reely would mean so much for you to do that.

Of course, I will reward you with a poem that I will rite for you, I know you will love it, even thow I haven't done it yet.

Well, I need to get redy for work now.

Takle care my most wonderful prince, I really do adore you

Sweety

Mmmmmmm - <character switch> ahem - sniggering.

Cool

Back on Sat, 7/4/09 I sent a mail to a pet named Linda

Since then the pet has not emailed until today

Linda’s loving words after 2 months of being missing

Quote:
i want to see your pics??

Yes, that is it, I didn’t edit or remove anything 6 words is all the pet could manage.

One thing I love about baiting is to make the pets feel really really shitty and especially just before the weekend.
One of my favourite ways to upset them is to let them know they have missed out big time by not being baited by me.

Sweetcakes has another pet who is receiving his help

Quote:
It has been a long time since you sudenly stopped righting to me and now you send me a mail

show me your pics?

I did think you wre a sweet girl but it wasn't to be.

I have been emailing another girl who I think I am falling for, she is currently working in Africa doing some modelling, or at least she was until the company she works for stopped paying her but now she wants to move in with me and I think it is simply wonderful.

I have sent her some money to buy the tickets and it seems everything is sorted for us to meet up this weekend

If things dont work out I may let you know but for now please wish me luck as I am deeply in love and nothing can stop it.

Regards
SweetCakes

Laughing

Goat
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:
Woooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo Welcome internationalchrysis to teh hall.

Drinks poolside anytime you fancy. And PM "mykinkyfriend.jpg" to Murry whenever you feel it inapropriate.

Wink .

Thanks for the kind welcome Smile I'd spend much more time reading this if I wasn't so busy trying for my first safari. it's only a little one, but suggestions have been made on how to keep it going Twisted Evil

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Good luck with your safari, traveling mugus are so much fun Laughing

Wayno is so in love with Sweety and why wouldn't he be, she is quite a catch.

Please get your sickness bag ready puke
Quote:

Hello Dearest Katey,

This feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea; I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. If only you could hold me, then maybe you would feel my love for you that burns with a flame high enough to last. If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks. If only you could kiss me then maybe you would taste my love for you that's so sweet, and if only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that this is no lie!

So, if what you feel for me is real and what you say is true, then with all my heart do I trust thee. If you want me as your love as much as I want you as my love then so be it!!! I give you this heart of mine and ask nothing less or nothing more but just that you don't go breaking my heart. My love and trust is all I have to give to you, sealed with honesty,trust,sincerity throughout and as time goes by, may it grow stronger to fulfill your heart's desire,Katey, some feeling about you has been running through my head lately for the sudden existence of love.

Each day, I am in awe and I say to myself, "I can't believe I just keep falling more and more in love with her each day!" Each day, I love listening to you more because you thought are full of passionate and affectionate love

I love you and only you and want you and only you - I could never have even imagined or wished for such a blessing when it comes to you and me being together and how lucky we are to be in love,Though distance may keep us apart, you will always be embedded deep within my heart, it's so weird for us to be so far away from each other but yet so close...

Love without reserve,
Wayne..

Of course, Wayno didn't write it himself, in typical lad fashion he stole it Click Here

A suitable reply soon.

In other Romance scamming news
While your waiting for Sweety's reply, Ralph and The Enchantress have been busy putting together some information for visitors in Scamwarners Romance department, you can have a look by Clicking Here , please feel free to forward any suggestions to Ralph, you will see his email address in his signature line.

While you are at it, please feel free to tell Ralph how much more fun I am than him, he loves the feedback, he tells his "friend" at Bingo all about it Wink Laughing

Sweety is very confusicated

Quote:
Hi Wayno,

I have just goten home from a very late finiching funcion, I went strait to my emails to see your loving words and found you had sent some beatiful writing to me.

I do wonder tho why you would send me somethink you have stolen from the internet, I want to read your words that you have ritten for me, I dont know what kind of game you are playing, but if you truly loved me you will not do this again.

Please Wayne, we really have somethink wonderfull going here, please dont spoil it by sending me other peeples love notes and pretending they are yours.

I understand you may not feel you are able to capture the right words but beleeve me, I will be so much more greatfull to see yor righting than some strangers.

very confusicated

Sweety

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't quite know what a finiching function is, but if the Spooners are involved, it must be fun! Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Zart
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all

I have read every page of this post, I do admit I think I might need a new keyboard from laughing at some of the posts but this has taught me tons.
Totally a newbie to the baiting scene but I am ready for a challenge Smile

Fake emails set up? check
Wisdome from the Spooners? check
Pics to send them? never
Fun to be had? Lots Smile

I shall post of my good times and bad Smile

Keep up the good fight guys and gals.

Ohh that reminds me, can I be invited to one of those "special" Spooner parties Wink

Zart

Edit: Spelling > me
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Zart

Welcome to Spooner hall

I am so glad you have been able to learn from us while having a few laughs, that is certainly one of our main goals.

Spooners have many drunken semi naked parties and you are most definately welcome to come along.

If you do like the looks of any of the pets we have mentioned in this thread you can find all of their profiles posted at www.scamwarners.com in the romance department.

If you are having trouble finding the one you want there you could try the search function on a section of the scammers script we have posted here and it will come up both here and at Scamwarners.

Of course you can just ask us and we will give you directions, but why miss an opportunity to educate about the joys of google. Wink

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo and welcome Zart

No invites required for Spooner bashes, merely turn up and enjoy teh festivities. Everything free and easy. 100% risky free.

Wink Laughing

Wayno Apologises for being lazy

Quote:
Hi Sweets,

I am glad to have read from you but i am so sorry if you felt that way concerning my email..How was your weekend?Did you think about me?Did you miss me?Its been very hard not chatting with you sweets..Please can we get to chat via the messenger?I just want you to know that "for longer than forever,I will always hold you close to my heart cos you are the fire that burns the passion within my soul and you have brought so much joy and hapiness back to my life..I do hope i have just made you smile.....Please do send me some pictures of you..Lots of love and kisses to you...

Love without reserve,
Wayno..

Sweety explains again that she can not "chart" with Wayno

Quote:
Hi Wayno,

I was quite upset that you wood use somebody elses words to tell me how much you loved me, I still don’t understand that.

I want to read your words and not the words of some stranger, please promise that you will not do that again as it really don’t impress me at all.
I did think about you over the weekend, I thought about why you wood send me somethink that somebody else rote, I guess you were just trying to impress me

My weekend was wonderful but I did work for a big part of it as I often do, it is one of the things you need to do when running a business, keeping your finger on the buzzer is important.
Wayno,I have told you already that I will not be charting with you, the computer system which is the same at home and work is configured so that it has been blocked, I thought I told you this already.

Well, it is nice to see your loving words this mail and I do forgive you, I really do think there is just the one loving Guru for me.
I am still waiting for you to rite me a poem, please don’t keep me waiting too long, I don’t mind if it isn’t very good, I just want to know you care enough about me to do it.
Well, I need to go and get reddy for work now but I might be able to find some time to mail you later

Take Care my most wonderful loving Guru of love
Sweetcheeks

In other news The Spooners introduce new pet Greg who has replied to Sweety’s invitation

See for background http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3615

Sweetys initial waffly mail;

Quote:
I am so sorry for the late reply. I have been out of the country working.

Anyway I was very interested in your profile and mail.

If you still wish to get something together please reply.

Regards Sweety Spooner.

Quote:
Out of the country to where. How was your weekend? Please tell me a little something about you.

Greg

Sweety tells Greg a little about herself

Quote:
Hi Greg,

It is so wonderful you have ritten back to me, it has filled my heart with joy to know you are interested to get to no me.

Well, I have been in Australia on a business trip, they were having some problems there with a VPA so I needed to fill in while they found a replacement.
All seems to be doing well now though so I am getting back to normal here but there is sum catching up to do.

Well, what can I say about myself, I am about 40 years old, and I will not be telling you exactly, I have 2 children who are very self sufficient and not living with me,people say that I am attractive and I tend to agree with them.

I love having fun and especially love partys as well as time in the hot tub.
Well, I am not sure what else to tell so I will leave it there and hope to here from you soon.

Regards
Katey

Rolling Eyes Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayno steals some more script to impress Sweety

Quote:
My Dearest Katey.
Your love has made its way into my heart. I can feel it swelling in me as it grows. Looking forward to every new word from you to appear on this mundane screen is only causing me to want to see you more. I keep thinking of your kindness and care expressed lovingly in these letters. I read them over and over. They are the first pages of our story.

Last night I woke almost feeling your lips on mine. I could almost hear your heart, beating beside me. Yes I could almost feel your gentle touch. I marvel at the miracle of this blessing every minute, thanking God and our Angels for every small step forward into our life together.

You and I are both wondering "if what you feel for me is real and what you say is true...", afraid to believe fully in this blessed discovery of each other, of true love. How can it be? How is it possible? Please believe with me, believe in me, help me if I lose even one hint of faith. All things are possible. Even the greatest love is possible. And it is happening right now, amazingly, it is happening to us. Don't ask if it is real but make it real. Light a candle and make a wish. Pray for infinite help from the entire universe that we will see this love grow and flourish until we are the Great-Grandparents of a happy, loving, conscious family that continually serves this world by branching our love into the ages to come and on into the next lifetime. What dreams may come?

I always knew finding my love would be like this: sudden, magnificently intense, firey, amazing. I tried to deny it, at first remembering the failure of the past. Darling, it was your words, your kind sincerity, your determination. I have taken another step into your beautiful heart and declared, "I Love You, too". In the face of your honesty, how could I not? And I wanted so much to look into your eyes when I said it to you. Love grows so quickly between us. So hot and passionate: our love may consume us- (Victims name removed), it frightens me! You give me your heart and I lovingly take it into my careful hands like a little baby bird. And I give you mine. We must not take each others hearts away. Let us put our hands together and let our hearts rest there. We will keep them happy and safe together in our loving hands and do the work as one. If your heart breaks then so shall my own.

Be careful with me, Love. I am delicate. When you see me look into my eyes and realize that I am your Love. Hold my hand and take comfort that it will always be there for you to hold as long as you choose to stand by my side. Kiss me and drink in the bliss that is created in that moment at the gentle touch of our lips. Think what a long life it would have been to miss each other and wait for the world to come around again for us. Feel the profound awakening of both our hearts to the Love, the very essence of divinity flowing through us as we open to each other. Slowly! Take pleasure in the gentle warmth of our tender growing baby Love. Please! Don't let me catch on fire! Don't let me be singed by the flames of unbridled desire! I can't withstand it my darling I am so delicate a Man cos i feel like a teenager. *Love me. Please just Love me deeply and tenderly. Hold my hand and walk with me slowly and carefully into our new world. We will go though so many changes together. May we walk through them easily.

I feel that you are my one true love. I stand amazed at your presence. You are so close. Only a few short days away. I am overwhelmed and joyously happy that you found me.

With perfect love and perfect trust, I welcome you into my life.
Love without reserve,
Wayno..
Baby,i want you to know that i took me so long to write this baby and i hope you like it..

Proof of stolen writing

Sweety is not at all impressed

Quote:
Wayno,

I do agree they are wonderful words and i really do hate to not believe you, but I must wonder why you would try to deceive me after what i have already told you, i will give you one more chance just in case you thought it was funny.

You must realise I love poetry and I read the poetry and love letters submitted on many sites and unless you have been submitting your writing to somebody else instead of sending it to me than i know you didn't write that.

I really did think i was faling for you, all I ask is for you to write a poem all by yourself without copying it from somewhere else.

No more chances, write to me, do not copy for me

Shaking head
Sweety

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Three days after Sweety mailed "greg" and no reply.

Rolling Eyes

She sends him a sweet reminder;

Quote:
Hi Greg,

What's up with you - don't you even read your damn mails.

Just what is the point of me writing to you ?

IF you have found someone better, which I sincerely doubt, then at least have the decency to tell me.

SS.

Wink Laughing

Moving swiftly on to sweet SweetCakes

He mailed back "linda" on Sept 4 that he was sending another lass some dollars and was "head over heals in lurve"

Shocked

she replies;

Quote:
hello
i wish you best of luck with you new found love

Ahhhhhhhhhh So nice hahahahahahahaha

Confused

Now WE all know teh path to internet love is strewn with many hazards.

Wink

Tomorrow a broken-hearted Cakes will have such a tale of woe to report to this pet and will re-re-attempt to lure "her" to teh Spooner cellar for a good workover.

Twisted Evil

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayne thinks Sweety is an idiot Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Do you think those weren't my words again?

and 20 minutes later

Quote:
I think i am not being appreciated by you sweets....

Sweety tries to encourage him to use his own crappy words

Quote:
Wayno

You are a very sweet man, but how do I know you are writing when I know you have copied stuff to send me.

I am not so shore about appreciating you, I do appreciate you, I just wish you would impress me with you own words and not be so worried that I expect you be be an accumplished romantic novelist in every email.

It is you I am falling for, not some stranger with sweet words.

Anyway, I need to get some sleep now, just promise me, you will never copy from those sites again to write me emails, I can tell, I am not a silly woman, it is your words i want to reed.

Sleep well and send me a nice email that you rote, that is how to win my heart.

Kind regards
Sweetcheeks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic