SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

baiting Iphone apps?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I have a new toy.. I was curious to know if anyone knows of some good apps to use on the Iphone for baiting?

or if such an animal exists...

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

don't know of any magfical apps, but i do use my ipod to check emails on all accounts at once, useful if you have a bunch of lads on different emais going Smile

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
create
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

have a look at fring.com
You can have an inbound SIP number for lad calls

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic newbie mistake, buying a phone before checking what scambaiting apps it has...Wink

I have had fun with my G1 (google smartphone) looking at satellite pictures of Abeche and of border crossing checkpoints for safaris, it can give you a flavour of what the lad is going through. Other than that, I've not done too much on it other than late night forum reading and posts like this one...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Newb? lol..

Anyways I can do that on my Iphone too look at maps and etc.. gmail is nice.. I just got to be sure the gmail on the phone doesnt push my phone info over..

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the email function.

Baitfullx
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HERE you are, I just posted this today, as of now it's a short list. Hope others will add to make a nice, usefull, and well put together list.

Hello, my name is KARMA and I came to bite you in the butt. 😈
I'm BaitFullx - I bait and my ba1ter inbox is always full! Soon! Lol
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh, this thread is a little over four years old. The rules sticky says it better than I would so let's have a quote:

Quote:
Please avoid thread necromancy (that is: posting in a thread that has been inactive for several weeks to bump it back to the top of a forum again). Old threads have usually little relevance anymore. Also, members that posted in it may not be around anymore. If you really want to bring up an old discussion again because you have something of value to add, post a new thread and put a link in it to the old thread. That way people do not have to read through all the old posts to see what is new.

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he just didn't notice the year. Baitfullx, I appreciate you making the app list but please be mindful of thread dates. If there is something relevant in an old thread then start a new thread with a link to the old one.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic