SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello everyone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Amelie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new on this site. I was scammed badly by a romance scammer this year. He really was very clever, I guess he has studied some psychology, he was so damn good. And I was a perfect victim, I was lonely, widowed, feeling sad..and I was for the first time on a dating site. And I hadn´t even chatted with anyone before! So unfortunately I was the best victim a scammer could ever get.
I have a "relationship" going on with a new scammer at the moment, I am scambaiting under false identity and email address. It is really fun! I have read all the information on this site and have got really good advice. I know I can´t get my money back but at least I can do something! The scammers are just filthy scum, how can they even look themselves in the mirror?
Please give me any advice I might need for scambaiting.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Amelie, and welcome to Eater. I'm sorry to hear you have been scammed Sad. You are certainly not the only victim of these people, they are trained to lie and deceive people, it's what they do for 'work'. It's a good thing you are baiting under a fake name and adress. I advise you to drop all communications at once with the guy that has scammed you (if you haven't already) and just keep ignoring him. He'll get the message.

Do you have any mails left of him? Could you post his data here? (so some emails, preferably one of the earliest ones, along with the headers. Don't forget to edit out your personal data) I am sure there are plenty of people here that are willing to teach him a lesson. Also, perhaps you could do the same at our sister site www.scamwarners.com . Our goal is to spread as much information as we can about them, to save other potential victims.

An advice I might give you is to sign up for a mentor in this thread. One will get assigned to you shortly then. In the meanwhile, if you should have any questions, feel free to ask them on the forums, there are plenty of people willing to help!

Other than that, bait safe, and most importantly, have fun!

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Amelie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Caligula,
I am also on the scamwarners site and the scammer´s name can be found on that site, he is one of the topics there. Thanks for your advice!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Amelie, I'm sorry you were scammed.

Glad you found us, because we need all the help we can get. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Amelie, I am so sorry this happened to you. Sad
I am so glad you found us and help. We do care. We also enjoy making scammers pay for their dirty deeds.

Make sure you never blame yourself because you have done nothing wrong.
They are professional liars, it is their job and you had no idea what you were up against. They are heartless.

Make sure you read this sticky because it is one of the best and will help with a lot of questions you have.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125681

We are here for you and if you have any questions at all you can PM any of us or just ask it in the forum.

We look forward to working with you and helping you become a great baiter so you can have your revenge in the best way possible.
Always remember we are here for you and you are not alone.

Welcome to the team. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear you got taken in " Amelie " Unfortunately that is the nature of the beast

As has already been said, if you could supply any details you have of your scammer, others will take up the fight e-mail address, site where you found him, his user name, etc.etc.
And while revenge is sweet, please don't attempt it yourself, allow others more equipped to give your lad a hard time, Then when you have more experience in the baiting art, give him another go, He'll still be around.

But if you need any help, or idea's please don't hesitate to ask. The collective are always ready to assist..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear that, Amelie.

But I gather that you are here for some payback. Thumbs up Thumbs up

You have certainly come to the right place. As mentioned, be sure to sign up for a mentor.

And welcome Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Amelie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am really ready to fight those ba.....s! Twisted Evil We will show them no mercy..Could somebody please answer this question: Can I be in contact with the person who scammed me? It was written somewhere on the site that you should not be in any contact with the scammer but I just would like to send him a nasty sms every now and then, haunt and harass him, not all the time, but occasionally, be the pain in his a..If it´s not wise, it´s ok, I won´t do it.
Amelie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I noticed that Caligula advised me to drop all communications with the scammer..but it would be so nice to humiliate him with nasty emails sometimes..
Thank you all for your good advice.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Amelie

got scammed myself and find revenge is so sweet. OK we can never 'shaft' the b4st4rd who scammed us but we can cause a lotta pain to other scammers.

Welcome and may the force be with you.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amelie wrote:
Now I noticed that Caligula advised me to drop all communications with the scammer..but it would be so nice to humiliate him with nasty emails sometimes..
Thank you all for your good advice.

Just post his details on here, then wait. Someone // many will take up the fight, and post there results on here for you to enjoy..

But we can't help without the information, only little old you, Smile can supply Wink Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Amelie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He used the name J0hn N3d and his username was mrj0hn048, email adress stjohn4ned at yahoo dot com. He was on match.com.
Username mrj0hn048 is on dating site ezilondate.com, you can see the photo there but I guess that man is innocent, the scammer just used his picture. He sent me a photo of that man. My little scammer is in Malaysia at the moment, his phone number is +60172585954. His last text message to me : Live my life alone Laughing

Last edited by Amelie on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amelie wrote:
It was written somewhere on the site that you should not be in any contact with the scammer but I just would like to send him a nasty sms every now and then, haunt and harass him, not all the time, but occasionally, be the pain in his a..If it´s not wise, it´s ok, I won´t do it.

As long as he has no way to trace it back to the real information of yours he has, then I see no problem.

Sorry you got scammed, but hey, look at this way, with how many other crimes can you take revenge on the offender? Three cheers for the vast legal grey area that is international law.

Welcome to Eater. Thumbs up

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic