SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been getting dollah chopped by me Laughing Laughing

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done Albator Very Happy

@RP

I haven't heard from him in days. Can V1kt0r or G0m3r ask what's going on with that?

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He emails me about 5 times a day Laughing

Asks me how my health is ect etc. Latest email from him (Its long, so I guess hes too busy for the rest of you haha!)

Quote:
COOL DOWN EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK DAVE

I am very sorry for my late reply back to you due I was very busy with my other client cases and I check my mail now and got your mail you sent to me about the payment slip I sent to you to confirmed that it was old slip and it means you sent the payment slip to those bustard hackers well I want you to go back to money gram office and see if you can collect your money back from them and if you don’t it means those fool hackers have pick up the money and I don’t want you to be worried and I will take money out of my own pocket to do everything I want to use the money for you and I will also like to open up for you about the letter EITC sent to me in my office and the latter was deliver to my sectary and when I open the latter and read what they wrote to me and it was surprised to me that the EITC warn to stop the case am charging to court but I took smell at them and now they sent me a mail that they have some internet hackers to be disturbing on everything transaction I am doing with you and to make them stop communicate with you and I told them there are lairing .

This is what I want you to do for me Dave because I knew right now that you are not safe with your computer you are using now and I want you to call your computer engineering to check your computer hard drive and your hard disc and your computer engineering is going to see some virus which those fucking EITC hackers have planted on your computer and tell your computer engineering to format your computer for you so that whatever virus the hackers mount on your computer to be monitoring our conversation will go away and you will not be able to received any of your mail you sent to me again and that’s how they collect the payment slip you sent to me in the other day and I like I told you that you must go back to money gram office and see if they have pick up the money and if not please collect your money and keep it with you until I told you that we need some money to sort something out about your case.

More over I want to tell you that the hackers told me that they have power on hotmail email account provider to do anything they like and I have my other email account which no matter how powerful the hacker got can never got in there but my email account am telling you can not attach or receive any attachment but if I want to send you any attachment document or receiving attachment document it will be from my hotmail account and I will never you this hotmail account write you anymore for the safety our transaction and I hope you understand me clear.

I will be waiting to read from you so that we can make step forward about collecting your treasure back from the EITC and how is your health.

Thanks for your co-operations

ive replied saying I am getting an engineer to get my computer checked and secured because of the EITC Hackers chopping dollah and taking names. rofl. Laughing

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ yep, he's really paranoid now about hackers & G0m3r Very Happy

Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to the amount of dollah chops MG want some forms filled in, ive sent him his 6 sheets and im doing mine now.

We both have to do them MG said. Laughing Laughing

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Knowing him, you'll be able to stall for a very long time, since he can't ever fill forms out right Wink

@bohigal: Your tag is quite apt, considering you've raised such a lazy idiot Laughing

@Albator: Hmm, I wonder which one of his lackeys that is? Razz
Great job! Hopefully they will turn against him, when they know there is no money coming from it.

@Loupeitak and AL1VE: It may be that he has abandoned you, since you have been stolen by G0mer, or something. I will inquire as to whether or not he has been dropping victims.

In the meantime, you could give me another email addy. I'm planning on making him create a whole new script based on what he has learned from me Very Happy

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@RP-how is G0mers business with the lad going?Would you like G0mers enforcer to lean on him a little for displeasing him?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Lay it on thick, he will regret crossing G0mer Twisted Evil

"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, he's figured out how to beat G0mer!

Quote:

Thanks for your reply. I told you that I am going to London, United Kingdom to meet a client of mine and I am right now in London and I just open my email and I got your three mails you sent to me.

I want you to go back to money gram office and change the information of my sectary to my information below and I will tell you the reason why I want you to change the information to my so that I can pick up the money in money gram office in London myself.

Name: Dave Jones

City: London

Question: Green or red

Answer: Gene Wasn't one of the choices!
Reference number:

And once you change the information to my name and please DON’T SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME AND THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEND TO ME BELOW,

Sender name:

Reference number:

Amount:

That’s only what I need from you and please when you are sending these information please use the Microsoft word document to send it to me like I did to you now and that’s new code of sending mail to each other so that the hackers will not see our conversation and my sectary is the one left in my office to be attending to my clients while I was away and she not leave my office to go and collect the money from money gram office and send the money in my I give you and I will pick up the money in money gram office in London.

I have to go for now because I want to fellow my client to somewhere around the London.

Pieces of 8 barrister pieces of 8 Dave pieces of 8 Jones

Esq.

He obviously underestimates G0mer's 4119 hacker skillz!
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
4119 hacker skillz

Laughing I like it

If you have Microsoft Word 2009, this is the perfect chance for some stalling. I'm guessing that the lads only have 2003, so make sure to save in .docx format. Hell, find some random .dll file and change it to .docx. Slap him for not having the latest in technology! Wink

V1ktor sent the lad a slightly irritated email:
Quote:
I don't see why you couldn't stick with the plan of gaining entry to the G0mer B0yz. Were you too scared? Are you satisfied with copying and pasting shit your entire life?

I have received the email from your other account, but you must understand, it will be a bit before I can supply you with more victims. My hands are tied at the moment. Also, I told you already, I will not be supplying you with the next part of the script, you must make it up by yourself. If you send it to me before you send it to the victims, I will gladly read it and make changes for you. You don't need me to hold your hand through this, do you?

I see, that is regrettable that the payment is no longer there. That is several thousand we could have shared, had you went and got it. I hope you don't disappoint me in the future. You won't have much of a future, if you do.

V1ktor Lust1hg

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure he's dropped me. He just said he'd be gone for 5-8 days to look for the treasure and I never heard from him again lol.

I'm off to create a new email account Wink

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hes copying my MG test question. Colour-Brown and changed it!!!! Evil or Very Mad

And I have made him really paranoid about hackers, as a hacker has chopped his dollah and sent him my MG with MUGU GUYMAN written all over the 8 digit code Laughing Laughing Laughing

stereomonkey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow I've been laggin on this soo bad haha sorry Embarassed
I've got more than a full schedule of classes right now so I haven't been baiting. I checked my account yesterday, though; most of my baits dropped me but I had about 7 emails from our lad worrying about my health & all that b.s.
Since I couldn't be online for long I spit out this really quick explaining my disappearance.
Quote:
Yar
I be busy wit me piracy. Seems one o me men betrayed me an now his blood will be spilt. What certificate arr ye talkin about? I see nothing.

(of course I did get the certificate, but I wanted him to send it again ;P)

I got a response this morning, starting off with sending the WU transfer deal like he always does & then started going on about hackers Laughing you guys have got him terrified
lad wrote:
Please I want you to know that the E1TC have sent some internet hackers to be monitoring our conversation on air and they have even warned me not to continuing in this case but I don’t want to listening to them because I am here for justices and peace can I siggy this or did everyone else get the same thing? and I must continue this case on until the day we meet at court and they pay you everything they damage and your losing back to you then they are free but without that we are still into it.

I want to tell you that I have another email account that I have been using for the past 10 years now and no hacker has power over my other email account and the problem I have with my other email account is that I can not receive or send any attachment out but I will only use my hotmail account for that as from today onward ok.

He's been using this for the past ten years? yeah, ok... Razz
Isn't there a way to find a sign up date? A way that a "real" victim like myself could easily find out without setting off any alarms? I'd like to slap him Very Happy He really is one of the easiest I've baited.. and the only one to not drop me after I neglected to respond for like, 3 weeks.
Any suggestions on where I should take this?

edit:
also, that address in Los Angeles he's been giving out to send all that info, isn't too far from me Shocked
idk if this is relevant or not.. but doesn't that mean he's got connections out here? 0.o
It's right across the street from a bank, too, along with being in front of a hotel if that means anything.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Sig that, that's another priceless quote from this fool Laughing
I wouldn't call him out on his bluff there, we wouldn't want him to get better at what he does Wink
But you could be skeptical and ask for his security credentials. Make him prove to you that his connection is hacka free.
What LA address? Confused

Wow, this must be a record breakdown for this lad, only a few days after I declared fair game on dolla chops, he is already asking to join G0mer again:

Quote:
Subject: WETIN DEY HAPPEN NOW

GUY I SEE YOUR HAND AND IT IS VERY NICE OF YOU AND I WANT YOU TO TELL
ME WHERE ARE YOU GUYS FROM NOW BECAUSE I AM FED UP WITH ALL YOUR
MESSING ROUND WITH ME AND MY CLIENT AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT,IF ITS
NOT YOUR HACKING SKILLS YOU CAN NOT BE CHOPPING MY DOLLARS AND I WISH
GOD LUCK FOR YOU GUYS......

LISTENING TO ME ..I AM K0FI W1LLIAMS AND I WANT TO JOINED YOUR GANG
AND I WANT YOU TO TELL ME EVERYTHING DOWN THING I HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT
YOUR GANG AND I WANT YOU TO BE COUNTING ALL MY MONEY YOU HAVE BEEN
RECIEVING FROM MY CLINETS AND ONE OF MY CLIENT IS WITH YOU IN ABIDJAN
AND I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM AGAIN ...BUT REMEBER WE HAVE A
DEAL 50/50 .

I HAVE TO GO NOW AND I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY ABOUT MY JOINING
YOUR GANG ...

HAVE A NICE DAYS AND GOD BLESS ALL GUY MEN....

K0FI W1LLIAMS

And I didn't even have G0mer himself threaten the lad for not obeying orders, the dolla chops and doc's enforcer character did it all Very Happy
Well done!

Since he wouldn't travel, he still has the other, much more painful option to join Twisted Evil

Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, He offered to pay for the lost money

Laughing Laughing

I guess hes got a spare £1000 lying about, if so, why didnt he just pay for me in the first place.

More dollah chopping needed, and more forms

He's got 6 to do so far. Very Happy

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just tried to reply to his latest and it came back undeleverable? Someone shut him down?

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still on that "treasure hunt" and won't check his email... -.-

I just sent him an email and it went fine.

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What address are you using?

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He was using:

[email protected]

Without the 1337 5p34k

Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's emailing me from a secret email and from his normal one so as to stop hackers. Laughing

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course that's not gonna stop G0mer is it? Laughing

Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer is a machine, hes not going to be stopped unless he builds himself a bunker out of sandbags! Laughing

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This idiot has gone insane :

Quote:
Dear Beloved ,

I have knew the kind of a person you are and from the beginning of our transaction I have been watching you and I am really very sorry for you and I have knew all your planed with the Mr. to kill me and get all the information about how to make a move to the treasure hunt and after that both two of you will set me up and kill me to gain my later father buried treasure and spend it the way you like and if it is your plan it can never work, do you hear me.

Listening to me for your own good and if you don’t what I asked you to do and this will be my last mail to you and anything happened to you there in Abidjan please count me out Ok.

I sent you a mail that I am very sick that I am in the hospital laying on the bed and you are still asking me where I am and I have told you in my email that if you want me to come and meet you in Abidjan you must pay for my hospital fess which its ($3,700)Three thousand seven hundred dollars so that the doctor can discharge me and I will be able to come and meet you in Abidjan and with you pay this money I wont come and meet you in Abidjan and here is the doctor information you are going to pay the money to through western union money transfer below,

NAME: P3T3R D3D3KUM@
ADDRESS: ACCRA GHANA

As soon as I get the money paid then I will come over with my lawyer to meet you in Abidjan and we finalize the deal once and for all or you can come down to Ghana to see me in the hospital where I was laying down to witness it with your two eyes maybe you will believe what am trying to tell you.

Mr. welcome to Africa and I hope this is not your first time of coming to Africa and I wish you many luck in every transaction you are doing in Africa and I will be waiting for the sender name and MTCN number of the money you send to the doctor and I have been calling you and it seems Mr. have warned you not to picking my call again and that’s very nice of you and I will be waiting for your reply and if I don’t see any good things from you reply …I will never never mail you again.

Bye for now.

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait, wait. So he's in a hospital dying in bed, but for $3700 he's suddenly gonna get cured? We should really contact those doctors because it seems they make miracles!

Still no word to me.... I feel lonely Sad

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So here's where we are at this point:

I sent this to our boi from G0mer:

Quote:
WAT DA FUCK MAN

FIRST U TEL ME DAT U WANNA JOIN DA G0MER B0YZ, DEN U DONT EVEN COME 2 HELP WIT DA JOB, AND NOW U ASKNG 2 JOIN AGAIN

U ALREDY KNO DA RULES 4 JOIN DA B0YZ

EITHER U COME SEE ME, OR U GET DA G0MER B0YZ TATTOO

IF UR NOT DO EITHER, I CONTINUE CHOP DOLLA UNTIL U DO

To which he replied:

Quote:
FINE THAT'S GREAT TO HEAR THAT FROM YOU AND I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME MAP OF THE G0MER B0YZ TATTOO SO THAT I WILL DO IT AND SEND IT TO YOU SO THAT YOU CAN STOP DISTURBING MY CLIENTS AND YOU WILL GIVE ME NEW VICTIMS SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE MY J0HN SPARR0W FORMART ...

SO CAN YOU TELL ME HOW WE ARE GOING TO SHARE THE MONEY I COLLECT FROM MY CLIENT AND NEW VICTIMS YOU WILL GIVE ME ....

PLS I NEED TO SEE DA G0MER B0YZ TATTOO SO THAT I FIT DO AM AND SEND MY PICTURE TO YOU WITH THE TATTOO ...

I AM WAITING TO READ FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....

Good answer, I think he might be growing a brain...just kidding Razz

G0mer's response:

Quote:
GOOD TO KNO U FINALY AGREE 2 DO IT

I HAV ATTACH DA DESIGN 4 DA G0MER B0YZ TATTOO

PUT IT WERE U WANT IT

BUT U MUST HAV PPL TAKE PICTURE WHILE U GET TATTOO AS WEL AS WHEN IT DONE

I was going to put hearts on it...but I didn't want him to twig again. The pain of getting the tattoo, and then the shock of realizing down the road that the G0mer B0yz don't exist is enough for me Twisted Evil

Here's the boi's email to V1ktor, to which I haven't replied yet:

Quote:
It Ok Victor I am thinking about joining G0mer B0yz and i have sent a mail to G0mer to know how i will join them and he ask me to come to Abidjan or i should put their tatoo on my hand and send my picture to them ....But i have not through with them because i want to know how we are going to be share money if money come out of my work and if they give me good reply with % then i will know if am going to join their gang...

More over they have been collecting money from all the victims you gave me and i have knew all their hacking skill but when you said i should join them ...if thats what you want then i will try and join them but not now...OK....

I can go on with the dave formart no problem with that i can handle that and i just want to know if you can recieve a payment for me in states so that i can give it to dave victims to pay for the form and i can see three of them are turning up to make the payment for the form and if you can not recieve a money there ..no problem ..i got a link in states to collect the payment from the victims...

V1ctor i need to work and i need you to supply me new victims for the dave 4mart as soon as possible because i can handle the 4mart ....all what i need from you is a document and if you have any document to give the victims apart for the one you have already gave me before ...please i need them and so that i can collect big money from the victims as soon as possible...

One love from your Guy .....

I am waiting to read from you.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic