SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales from a DH NSFW/Safari/Lesbian/back again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Solely because I want my very first pith helmet (Oh and 'cos he's as Dumb as a box of rocks). Sabrina lays it out for him (While using as many female versions of the word "Frank" possible, let's see if he twigs):

Francesca, Francine, Fran;

Let's be Frank here...

Don't you get it??? Aunt Kathrin is a fragile person at best. She is at best emotionally frail despite trying to sound like she's strong, mostly because I am. Now I've said before, I don't give a rat's arse about you, but for some reason Kathrin really likes you, but if anyone hurt again she'd break. YOU'RE the one who has to be the strong one here. YOU'RE the one who has to lead by example, to be encouraging HER, not the other way around. If I wasn't convinced of this, there's NO WAY I'd spend $39,000 on air tickets now would I? If you do this she'll come around, hopefully before the flight begins.

Hey guess what Frannypoo? 'Cos we're flying first class, we get the internet on the plane FOR FREE! Apparently you CAN get the net on a plane if you go first class. Who knew? Certainly not moi, who's living on crappy $1 noodles right now I will try send some shots from the plane window. Iv'e already grabbed several, including a great shot of a plane over Banjul Airport, just in case he flies over, he may recognise the scenery We leave in a few days, it should be awesome. I've snuck in the iPhone and laptop Kathrin bought you into my suitcase, but how ya gonna get it to work? I've often wondered about this actually. They want all this free stuff, but how on earth are they gonna plug it into the wall? I'm imagining adapters aren't necessarily cheap Franciszek, Are games cheap over there? You gotta play GTA IV for PC, or xbox I guess. How much are they over there? Let's be Frangag... I'm gonna need some me time, and when I'm not sampling man meat, I play GTA IV. Don't believe me, Ask Kathrin. I've got the guns in the game down so I can get a clean headshot while I'm still stealing cars.

Proinnsias, as I said, you have be a nuturing, caring man. Almost what they call a SNAG (Sensitive New Age Guy). Ffransis Give it a go and see what happens.

Sabrina

I supect he'll think the feminised forms of Frank are typos, but as long as he travels what do I care??? just gimme my pith helmet you bastard (you can't believe how excited I am over this)

Current IP Address tracks as:

inetnum: 41.208.151.0 - 41.208.151.255

Our sack of turd is in Senegal, but a quick google of the account holder Mody Ndiaye shows up in a few scam warners type forums, where he seems to trying to pass himself off as some LE person from the UN. Anyone have an account in samwarners.com they can post this into. I can happily PM the IP address???

Here's the search I typed:

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=Mody+Ndiaye&meta=&aq=f&oq=

Let's get him a LOT further than effing Gambia.. Does 55C have a branch in Antartica???

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful baiting, you have given him his own role in a 'soap' and he revels in the part. Laughing

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm enjoining this bait, after he (probably) missed the shuttle and because of the fire at SSC, you can try to let him come to the SSC in Korup, Cameroon

just a other location of SSC
just an idea

keep on baiting him like you do, love the soap story Laughing

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Diablo

A fire @ 55c Gambia, that's a great idea. I was just gonna bait him and say he missed the bus and send him screengrabs of Sabrina Salerno's "Boys", just to wind him up.

But I'll keep that in mind. He SAYS he'll be there a day early, I hope so, 'cos he'll still miss the bus somehow. I was thinking of saying that since my character's travelling first class, she was whisked through customs and straight onto the shuttle bus.

And then the fire...

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ devil woman,

I think that's the way I write my baits as a whole. I've only been baiting for a few months and the first bait was simply "How do I up the ante on the last email"??? I tried to plan this one so I could get a friend to speak to him as sabrina, but the bait almost went south and so I went back to my soap opera. This one's a LITTLE less trashy than the last one, but not by that much.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Sabrina sends him a "SNAG" email, telling him he has to be nice to Kathrin. Clueless git sends this:

Sent: Thursday, 3 September, 2009 5:39:19 AM
Subject: Hello My Baby

How are you today.I hope that you are fine.Baby it has been long since you wrote to me last and i hope that i have not offended you in anyway and if i did then please have a place in your heart to forgive me because keeping silent to me will not solve anything rather it will bring more confusion into the relationship that we had built for long thereby also making me thinking that you dont want me again in your life.Please My Baby i knew how you feel about all the ill treatment you received from your ex but i just want you to know that i am not Nick and will never be.I told you earier that you are the head of our family and that i will always do things according to your wishes so that you will always be happy because your happiness is all that matters most to me.Baby have you forgotten about our future children and family we always discussed about. We DID??? Confused puke Baby i want to let you know that there is no way i will treat you the way Nick did because here we cherish,adore and respect our wives to the last because it is our tradition.We dont joke with our wives and also dont take them for granted.Please My love i want you to stop been silent to me because it always hurts and pains me alot.Sabrina had told me something very important about you that you havent tell me,i love that and promised that i will always handle you with care.Baby you knew that i love you and i also knew that you love me then why will we allow something like this to be happening to us instead of been focused about our future.Please my baby let byegone be byegone so that we will be more focus about our future children and family.Please baby forgive me for any wrong doing against you knowingly and unknowingly.Thanks for your understanding and forgiveness.Please my baby i will like to stop here now and hopefully do hope to hear from you soon my love.I love you and will always remain yours forever.Please take very good care of yourself for me only and put my heart at ease.
Your loving Husband
Frank

Ditzy Aunt has had Soap Opera problems of her own, and sends this:

My dearest Frank,

I apologise for not writing sooner but things have gotten crazy here. My new passport hadn't arrived and when I went to the Australian embassy here in Sydney, I was told that my Australian Passport had been revoked while they investigated new allegations into Helena's husband Miguel's death back in the 1990's.

While I'm not a suspect in his passing, there have new allegations made against Helena and her possible role on the death of Miguel, who was found in Sydney back in 1996, naked hanging from a roof of his Penthouse suite Hotel room. A former mistress of Miguel's now claims Helena had him killed because he was going to leave Helena for her, but since I knew they were both planning to renew their wedding vows a few months later, I knew Miguel would never leave Helena for that scheming woman.

This debacle was only sorted out yesterday and I now free to travel, but my Australian passport still hasn't been returned and I am travelling to that darling country on my German passport. Which is a good thing, because my journey to Gambia begins late on the 7th of September.

I did send you the flight details and I am looking forward to finally meeting you in the flesh. Once we settle down in Gambia, I will further explore "your flesh", especially your hot naked body! Though I hear it's rainfall season there and will need a raincoat, or another excuse to stay indoors.

Sabrina tells me, we can get the internet when we're on the plane. Since you are arriving a day early, email us and tell us what the weather is like.

I'm sooooo excited about travelling

Kathrin

"Sie sind ein Lügner, Sie Stück Scheiße"

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tell Frannypoo that the trip's on and that we're staying at a hotel in preparation:

So, Frannypoo,

We've booked a weekend at the Hotel at the airport here in Sydney for the weekend, so we can celebrate before the big flight begins on Monday. It's Friday night as I type, and Kathrin and I will be painting the town red over the weekend so we'll be sleepy for the flight to Perth which of course is the start of our Journey.

Whatever you said to Kathrin must have worked a charm, because she seems much happier in the last few days, even after the embassy took away her Australian Passport! Anyhoo it's getting late here, time to party like it's 1999!

See you in a few days (I snuck my Tae Kwon DO uniform into a suitcase just in case)

--
Sabrina the sexy ^_^
You KNOW you want me!

I SO want this fucker to travel

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey internationalchrysis this soap is so BAD hurry with the next episode!! Laughing

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ devil woman: Happy to oblige! Frannypoo sends sabrina this with more to come:

How are you today.I hope that you are fine.I got your mail and understood what you said but please you and your aunt have to be careful so that you will not got hurt.I will be in Gambia on Tuesday against that Wednesday so that we will all meet at the airport then move straight to the Camp.She told me about that Passport issue but she said that she will now use her German Passport to travel.I am cool and just expecting both of you that faithful day.Once more thanks for your efforts in making the journey a success.Please take good care of yourself.
Frank

It's looking promising Very Happy . I know Gambia's only a short safari, but it's my first so I didn't want to go TOO crazy!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And he sent Sabrina this:

How are you.I hope that you are fine.Sabrina i just want to let you also know that the clothes i will put on that day at the Gambian airport is the same clothes i used to take that my last picture i sent to you so that when you both came out from arrival in Gambia if i didnt see you then you will see me,its just for recoginition because i had also sent the same thing to your aunt.I also attached the same picture with this mail.Thanks and please take good care of yourself.
Frank

And just in case you've forgotten, here's Stonerboy again. I'm hoping it's because he doesn't actually HAVE other clothes, and so travelling to The Gambia will really put him out!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here's his "Lovely" response to Kathrin. Looks like I might be getting my first Pith helmet, I'm so excited I might even borrow and wear a good friend's REAL pith helmet for a day or two:

How are you.I hope that you are fine.Baby i understood why you didnt write to me since and there is no problem at all because i am very happy that i can still hear all those your lovely mail again and baby you have put my heart at peace now.I am very happy that you are not a suspect in that case and also very happy as you have sorted out everything about the Passport so that the journey will be as planned.Baby if they still hold your Austrialian Passport then you leave then since you are with your German Passport and can also use it to travel.Baby i must say that i am very proud of you and dont know how to pay you back for all this marvellous things you are doing just to make sure that we are together for the rest of our lifes.Please my baby i promise you that you can always count on me and will always be there just for you for the rest of my life because you mean the world to me.My baby i dedicate my life to you and i will always love you forever my love.Yes you sent the flight details to me and thats why i decided to be in Gambia on Tuesday my love to also meet you in flesh because i must confess now that i am missing you badly my love.My baby when we settle down in Gambia,you are very free to do whatever you wish with my flesh and naked body because it is all yours my love.My baby here now is raining season but it doesnt use to rain all the time,just two or three times in a week.My baby immedately i am in Gambia then i will mail you to let you know.Please my love one important thing,i want to wear that same clothes i used to take that last picture i sent to you so that maybe if i didnt see you in time then you will see me.I will be sending the picture again now with this mail.Please my baby always bear in heart that i love you and also ready to take very good care of you and our children anyway you want it because thats my main job as a man in the house.Please my love i will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.My baby i am justing feeling very hot now and also longing to meet you that day in flesh so that i will make you feel real and also as you never felt before.Please take very good care of yourself for me only.I love you.
Your Husband
Frank

And "traveling" with JUST a german passport can be fraught with problems all it's own. Hopefully we can extend this safari for awhile. Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And Kathrin sends this, I pile it on pretty thick, since he's SO charming:

My dearest Frank,

I have received your lovely email, and am looking forward to seeing you. Thank you for resending your photo, but I already have it framed and sitting on the mantle here in my hotel room in Sydney. But I will pack it into the suitcase and bring it with me so that I will recognise you, not that I will need it, because I will recognise your charm and good looks anywhere.

Thank you for the information on the Gambia's rainfall, it's good to know, though I was really just looking for an excuse to stay indoors...

So Frank, what should I wear when I get there? I know so little about Gambia, you'll have to be our guide. Sabrina tells me you're travelling light. Less than one suitcase? If so, let me have the pleasure of buying you some clothes. Sabrina asked what the clothes shops are like, are there any really good ones? Do you have a favourite clothes shop?

My dear Frank, this is so exciting, I can't wait for our journey to begin! Sabrina and I are going out tonight, as we ended up just having a girl's night with just the two of us, a DVD and some bubbly. So tonight we party in preparation for our flight on Monday.

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

"Sie sind ein Lügner, Sie Stück Scheiße"

Kathrin

I've already done a Google image search of images of flights over Sydney to send him, and another image search comes up with this "Boutique" clothing store... I wonder if acid washed jeans are in fashion there???

Image Laughing Rolling Eyes Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frannypoo writes back. Apparently the shopping's good in The Gambia. I wonder if they'll let me a copy of the dance remix of "YMCA" while I shop, apparently the President wants to KILL all of that country's Homosexuals

http://en.afrik.com/article13630.html :

Sabrinnypoo
I think they have good boutiques there in Gambia where you can do the shoppings the way you want it.You know that the place is their capital so they will have whatever will make one feel very happy since you are loaded up.If you can treat me to some clothes then no problem about that and will be very grateful.Its just for you and your aunt to land then we will also go round their city before finally entering the 5imba 5@fari C@mp. So you dont have any problem about shopping because everything needed is over there just waiting for d-day.Thanks and take good care of yourself.
Frank

I respond with this:

Francesca,

Unlike Aunt Kathrin, I am NOT German born, I was born here in Australia. And we Australians know how to PARTY! Prepare yourself boy, you me and Kathrin will hit that place so hard they won't know what hit it! Is there a good Nudist beach there??? (Being a MUSLIM country, I somehow have my doubts)

Sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And simply because he's online and I wanna see what he has to say about our exploits. Well that AND the fact I wanna use L Ron Hubbard's MADE UP words, just to wind him up a bit:

My dearest frank,

I have to be quick, Sabrina and I have decided to go out for a meal before hitting the town tonight. I just wanted to say thank you for being there for me through these enturbulating times. I know I haven't always been the most friendly person of late, but it's your charm and wit that has helped me get through even the biggest enturbulation.

I look forward to seeing you in the flesh

yours in poppers,

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And while writing to him, he writes to Kathrin. Bold bits are mine:

How are you.I hope that you are fine.My baby i understood what you said about the picture,i just resend it so that you will easyly know me when you see me but since you said that you will recognise me if you see me then there is no problem and it also shows that you are very caring and wonderful and i appreciate that.My baby yes its good to know about the whether over there as i have told you and i understood what you said about that and promise you that even if you dont want us to come outside just to stay indoors then consider it done because the decision is all yours and i will always abide by it. Baby i will like you to wear something like skirt and shirt then when we see i will tell you what again you will put that will always make you look sexy but dont forget those skimpy wears for beach because i learnt they also have beach there .My baby if you want to buy clothes for me then i will be very happy and grateful for that.The shops there will be very nice because that place is their capital so i think that whatever one need will be found there,its just when you land then we will look around and see things ourselves.Please my baby if you and Sabrina are going out tonight then you both have to be very careful about it.My baby i am looking forward to see you that day with my two eyes and promise to give you my whole self the way you need me.I love you and will always remain yours forever my love.Thanks and please take very good care of yourself for me only.
Your Husband
Frank

To which I simply respond: "For you my dear frank, I'd wear nothing at all!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And he sends Sabrina this:

Sabrincesca
Ok i now understood that you were born in Australia and i want to let you also know that we are going to shake that place when we all got there so that they will know that some person entered their city.You dont have to worry yourself about anything over there because whatever we may need there is already in place just waiting for the d-day.I promise that any how you and your aunt want us to hit that place then consider it done.They have beach over there but dont know if it is nudist or not but i think it will be better till that day then we will see things ourselves.Thanks and please take good care of yourself.
Frank

I like how he calls it "D-Day", I can't wait for the realisation that his "d-day" has crashed.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank writes to Kathrin again:

Please my baby i knew how you feel about what you said but you dont have to thank me for anything because if i dont do it just for you then who else will i do it for.You also give me strength here because i know that all those while that i am not alone and must say that you are very caring and cant wait to be with you my love forever.I am just praying that the days will move faster for Wednesday to come so that i will see my sexy charming baby with my two eyes.Please my baby just be careful even if you and Sabrina is going out for a meal.I love you.Thanks and please my love take very good care of yourself for me only.
Your Husband
Frank

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As well as this:

Please my baby i understood what you said and that is how it will be because once we are together you will not wear anything just for me and i will also not wear anything just for you my love.I love you.

puke

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In a way it is a shame you will not actually meet, he'd sh1t himself when he sees a MAN not a woman.

Of course you could insist he blindfolds himself, gets his kit off before you enter the room! Then 'toy' with him before revealing the truth.

Ah well he has to be stressed and humiliated in other ways. Twisted Evil

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait till you get this rat bastard to travel! I actually think in some ways, I may be more excited about it than even you are. Shocked

I have 4 lads in The Gambia. They all want my characters to travel and come see them, so I was doing some research on the place, and found a site I thought was interesting. Perhaps it could help you out. It tells everything about The Gambia, even the names of interent cafe's, as well as other things. Perhaps it could help you lead him around looking for you! (there are pictures, too)

http://accessgambia.com/information/a-z-gambia.html

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks for that, will be useful. Pity there aren't any webcams there

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have to be quick the battery on the Laptop's about to die:

How are you.I hope that you are fine.My baby i got your mail and i heard what you said and i want to let you know that there is no problem because i will be at the Gambian airport on that Wednesday waiting for you my love as i earier told you and i wish you safe journey.My baby i am just dying to see you with my two eyes and when you land with Sabrina in Gambia then we will all go to the boutique for the shopping.My love i will be just waiting for you that Wednesday at the airport.I love you and will always remain yours forever.Thanks for all your kind efforts just to make sure that we are together forever then have our own children and family.My love,i must tell you that i really appreciate that and dont know how to pay you back but only promising you that i will do and give you all my best.Please take very good care of yourself for me only.
Your Husband
Frank

Oh and out of the blue, the PREVIOUS scammer has written to my character, after a MONTH of nothing at all. Not certain what to pile on next when it comes to him

"You are a dead meat!"

Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't read this next part yet, i just want to ask if you been aware of some exposed emailaddresses in this post

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1427358#1427358

EDIT:
again great stuff, can't wait til you (not) arive on the airport
dont forget australia is about 10 hours ahead Wink

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Diablo,

Thanks for the heads up, now fixed.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're now "in the Air". According to the flight details I googled, my first part of the Journey began at 6am sydney time.

So Sabrina sends a note with a few pictures of Sydney from the air (Google Images RULE!):

Frannypoo,

We're knackered, but we're in the air. See you wednesday. Have a happy snap

Sabrina

--
Sabrina the sexy ^_^
You KNOW you want me!

I attach a couple of pics, including the one you see here

and Kathrin backs it up:

My dearest Frank,

We're exhausted (Maybe we shouldn't have partied last night). But our flight took off without any major drama. Did you get the photos Sabrina took with her iPhone? Sydney from the air is truly a beautiful sight and we just had to share the views with you.

Our flight began at 6am and we're on the first leg of Journey which will take us to Frankfurt. It will be wonderful to catch up with friends for the short time we are in Germany again. And Sabrina has never even seen Germany, and is quite excited by the prospect.

I am so glad you will be there to meet us at the airport, I am so excited at the prospect of finally meeting you.

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic