SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Free premium membership

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jackthelad
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I thought the subject would catch your eye!

jose_cuervo has very kindly offered a free premium membership to the person who wins this month's phonelad email killing contest: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171184.

The rules are simple and together can can have a big impact on the lads selling non existent phones to their victims. And for the new people here, it is a quick way to get some icons in your siggy line!

You will find some useful tutorials/stickies in the phonelads section of this forum.

So come join us and make their life hell!

Made an announcement, because I could. TS

I can call you my mummy ~M@riam
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You didn't have to tell everybody! As it stood there were only you, Reverse Psychology and OxygenDeprived in the thread when I offered it. I didn't think I would have to pay up! Wink

I guess I'll have to let the offer stand though, now that the cat is out of the bag. Very Happy

Head over to the phone lad forum and start killing. There's only 28 days left.

For those who don't know about the phone lads, they usually answer very quickly, so in addition to jamming them up by shutting down their addys, they are a lot of fun while waiting for emails from your regular lads.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Shame on you for not posting this link to a tutorial from a member whose name escapes me...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=138424

Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1 actual scammer can get u about 10 phone icons.

Ive only had 1 bait and hes got me 2 so far and 3rd in pipeline

they keep coming back for more Very Happy

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Tommo, I agree! Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
jackthelad
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ and @ Tommo: Yeah, my bad, although I did cite it in the OP to the tread I linked to, in the info for noobs section, maybe that counts!

But let the record show: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=138424 and http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=72654 Very Happy

I can call you my mummy ~M@riam
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So is there any non-premium members trying for the free membership yet? Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i woud be, if i coud work this all out Confused, i've signed up to phonelads.com, but am slightly confused, are the addy's taken from the blacklist, or are those already reported ones?

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^The addies on the blacklist are live phonelads, so go ahead and bait em Smile

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone. I do not know a great deal yet about the site or scambaiting, although I have had two exellent results and one very very loooooong ( because I is stoopid! Rolling Eyes ) exchange of emails on the go right now.
The reason I am posting this is because I am confuzzelled. I understood that actually taking money ( for phones or anything else) was frowned upon on here? Am I wrong? I am asking because I really do want to know so I can follow the rules.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

taking money for anything is completely against the rules. Users here are collecting "phone" icons to indicate that they have shut down accounts of scammers who purport to be selling phones - the LADS are the only ones who are trying to collect money here. We are trying to shut them down.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed Thankyou for explaining and for your patience. I must seem very stupid to you.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's okay to ask questions and remember, there are no stupid questions.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, do we have an official winner yet? At this point it looks like Aristocrat is in the lead.

ETA> Congratulations Aristocrat! Your Premium Membership has been paid for, by yours truly. Good job on the phone-lads. Thumbs up Thumbs up

Now I just have to <strike>sober</strike> wake Rover up long enough for him to activate it. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic