SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Alibaba.com scams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
silver93350
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

There are a TON of scams that are going on at Alibaba.com. It really sickens me; I was ripped off for 8,000 dollars prior to starting my S. Corporation. Basically, they rip people off left and right by purchasing 'gold passes', which thousands have been ripped off by these 'gold pass' members. These 'gold passes' mean nothing. I have written MANY stories about Alibaba.com scams on my site and would highly recommend if you are looking to use this b2b portal that you read some of my blog threads that show how these scams work:

http://report-online-scams.com/blog/?p=190

I honestly believe that 99% of the Chinese companies that are selling name brand electronics are scams. I am confident that at any given time I could go on their looking for name brand electronics and immediately be in contact with a ton of scammers. They only accept Western Union, Money Gram, or T/T. They will always turn down your request for Paypal or kind of payment that is secure.

I have already shut down a handful of these scam sites. Smile

Garen
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Garen. I'm sorry to hear that you have been scammed by someone there. Sad Thanks for posting the information here on that site and for your posting the link for everyone. The internet is full of scammers using b2b websites with fake sites that need shutting down. Maybe you would like to join the people in our Fake Sites forum, and close some more of them down. They would love to have you. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Slap says, welcome here.

We could always do with more site killers, so please do stick around and join our great team. Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
silver93350
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great I know one that needs to be shut down. I actually have personal problem with me because they are the ones that ripped me off. To be honest with you they are the reason for my site. You can view my story at:

http://www.report-online-scams.com/sz-xinglong.html

I am new to this site, and am more than willing to help other avoid scams, as well as shut as many scammers down. I don't know if you heard of the famous scammer dealstead, but I shut them down. The weird thing is all these scam sites are owned by XIN NET.

Garen
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Garen - I have not specifically heard of them, but Fake Sites forum is here.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=57
They will give you all the direction you might need. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
silver93350
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

alright that sounds good. I started a thread there too. I get lots of reports of scams. This one is my personal story that I haven't been able to shut down, yet.

Thanks for the help,
Garen
BillHicks
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See my post from this morning..

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171331

I am in the process of baiting a chinese scammer I found on Alibaba.com. Using the usual 419 tactics - but I am new at this and I have no idea how the Chinese will play along.

Keep you posted.

I almost fell for some of them, but a little more research paid off. It's a shame if you browse the Alibaba forums about how many people are being ripped off. There are so many posts asking to verify companies I actually thought about charging people to verify companies. 15 minutes and a little internet savvy is all it takes to figure these assholes out.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic