SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scam in Spanish. How to continue?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Costa Rica, what a beautiful place to be. Lucky you. As the English 'summer' ends, places like that look even better.

Looks like you're doing just fine with this lad on your own.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked him to translate the "document" in spanish....

@ w00tzer: I recieved the same "urgente" response. Maybe (if you want to) we can work together Very Happy Razz

Im gonna tell him that i would be able to travel to Nigeria in about a month ... in the meantime, maybe we can know each other better Very Happy

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
w00tz3r
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The guy doesn't want to translate the document. "It's just an approval of the government of Nigeria that the money is legal".

Doesn't matter for me, he needs to have it translated Smile. I told him he can use my new ATM card. Should have anough balance Wink.

@Ana: I'll send you a PM right away. Baiting together will be fun!
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im gonna wait your PM. Im still waiting the lad response, too Very Happy

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doing a co-bait with one lad is double fun. Because the two of you can tell eachother everything about the lad and what he is writing to both your character, you make the advantage even better. But with these plans you have for the lad make sure you both have the lad very secured hooked. He really has to believe in both your characters and when he does everything is possible. But it will take time to get him that far.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
w00tz3r
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today I received some more responses from the lad that showed me clearly that he doesn't speak any Spanish.

I decided to give him a call with a different name then my baiting character. I had a lot of fun for less then a dollar Wink.

The audio file is here: http://drop.io/w00tz3r/asset/juanmarisco-mp3

It was around 2am when I gave him this call so for sure I woke him up Smile.

The only thing that I'm a little bit worried about is that he calls me 'P3dr0', which is the first name of my baiting character. Thats odd. I tried to act like I never heard of any P3dr0.

I hope I didn't blew it Embarassed.
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Jajajaja Juan marisco LOL Laughing He didnt understand a word you said!! wow! Laughing

w00tz3r wrote:

The only thing that I'm a little bit worried about is that he calls me 'P3dr0', which is the first name of my baiting character. Thats odd. I tried to act like I never heard of any P3dr0.

Maybe he gave his number only to "Pedro" .. Who knows Confused

w00tz3r
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In case people want to know how the scam is going Smile.

After a few e-mails in which I complained about the 'guarantee of the government of Nigeria' that was not available in Spanish I finally got the lad to translate it. BUT only after I paid €500 for his translator.

I thanked him for this and told him that I found my own translater who will do it for $200. What he doesn't know is that in a week or so I will get back to him being angry because the document turns out to be some kind of delivery slip. Or did I got screwed by my translator who just happened to be a student that just left the country? Smile.

Despite me telling the lad that I prefer to go to Nigeria to pick up the card he sent me today instructions how to contact DHL Nigeria. Included in the mail was a copy of my ATM card that looked incredible. In the mail he talks about the secret PIN code, but the same code is clearly visible on the ATM card itself. Ohwell, I'm not going to tell him that Wink.

All the text still comes from the translator. I think I'll still play along for now until he's hooked and waiting for his money. Then I'll start to be angry and use words his translator cannot understand Smile.

@Ana, any news from your lad?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell, why not cut out the middle man?

I bait as two completely different people, though part of the same family: the ditzy housewife who needs help in everything computer related & the tech savvy niece who's completely psychotic! And since the piece of turd I'm baiting is a completely misogenistic prick, winding him up as a 19yo woman is great fun!

When he challenged me to a KUNG FU match on Friday night, I cried with laughter, and was so proud when I rung up ALL my friends and told them about it.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ w00tz3r: of course the online translators can make mistakes, and I'm sure one of those mistakes will be very insulting to you. Don't forget that Spanish vocabulary varies from country to country, and one Spanish word could be completely innocent in one country and completely offensive in another.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@W00tzer: Yes, he stills explaining me what does the document say, in spanish. Hes a bored lad to bait.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ana wrote:
Hes a bored lad to bait.

Ah, patience is key, Ana. Wink The beginning is boring sometimes, but the real fun is coming soon at the payment stage. That's where you can get the lad off-script, and have some real fun with him. Use some of this boring time to start to comment and weave the coming story for him. Other characters in your life, your hopes and dreams, what you will do with the money, maybe about how your friend went to Africa and how she loved it (if he claims he's from there.) A little of your past, and perhaps your "weaknesses"? Is it sex, a pretty face, money, whatever seems to get him interested. Just a bit at a time. Building trust is most important here, before payment time, so when things do not work, he will believe that it is not your fault. And by telling him things, perhaps he will tell you more than he wanted to about himself. Even if he is lying, it still might reveal things to you.
Just hang in there, you and w00tzer are doing well. He's still writing. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thank you! Very Happy I know you are rigth, but sometimes they make me feel so angry!!!! I know i have to work hard to make them suffer Evil or Very Mad im trying, soon youll be so proud of me Very Happy Razz

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As Slaphappy said, try to be patient. Think ahead and try to plan your bait. Be in total control of this bait and to do this make the bait run along the lines you have set up. Never let the lad get to you, don't let him make you angry. You decide how fast or slow this bait is proceeding. Remember the lad is even more impatient then you, he wants the money as soon as possible without to much effort. Use the lad's impatience against him. When you have him securely hooked start to make him believe you have lots of money and have no problem paying for the fees but you really want this price money allso.
When it comes to the payment stage you could plan this together with W00tzer and make the payment one at the time. For example if W00tzer makes the payment first then the lad will give him all his attention untill he realizes there will be no money. Let the lad cool of a little and then Ana makes the payment. It could be the lad is ignoring Wootzer at that time but as soon as he realizes there is no money again W00tzer can make the lad interested in him again. Play with this lad as you can only do with a co-bait.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ana - Angry? If you feel hurt that the boi is not exciting enough for you, go to the mass insult thread. Find some funny insults from the lads, then copy/paste some of it or make up your own, and BCC a couple hundred lads.
You might get a nice death threat that will make your day! Very Happy
Your anger will disappear in no time.. And keep insulting him, until he stops writing. Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
w00tz3r
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's true that the guy is not the easiest one to bait, but until now he keeps responding. I've just received a picture of a box (!) in which my ATM card is packed. Unfortunately there is a problem and DHL needs $1500 up front because this card is so valuable.

The lad made a nice Photoshop edit of the picture. He even translated my Spanish address, probable not knowing that an address should never be stranslated Wink.

On monday I will go to the WU office and make the payment. But just when I'm about to leave my translation comes in... Twisted Evil

w00tz3r
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to let everybody know, when you play with this lad he will do eventually what you want (or at least it looks like that). Smile

Yesterday I've told him in an angry e-mail that my translator give me back his translated document and it appeared to be a death certificate of someone. I was highly confused and required an explanation.

Today I got my document in Spanish. It doesn't look so nice as the original, but he definately had to do some translation work and photo-edit stuff. Although it's not as wonderfull as it could be I think of it as my first trophy Smile.

Now all this problems with the translation is gone he wants to hurry with the payment of the fee for DHL. For sure more problems coming up, like Western Union not having documents in Spanish available. He's going to regret he ever started in a language he doesn't speak Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic