SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So twice in this bait I have been asked to provide forms.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first time, a phony bank sent me some crummy form cooked up in Word to fill out. I didn't feel like filling it out, and I don't have a scanner, so I sent a renamed DLL.

The second time, the phony bank asked me to submit, like, 4 different notarized legal forms and identification papers and other such legal sounding rot. My lad (different character than the bank) then insisted I use his lawyer. I dodged this, and insisted I use MY phony lawyer. My phony lawyer then communicated with the phony bank and said something like "I have gathered all the requested paperwork for my client, and they are in the attached PDF file." I sent another renamed DLL.

The lads didn't notice either time, and now the bait has moved into another phase which involve, I dunno, contacting another fake lawyer or fake bank or fake security company or some shit. All I can remember is that it's pretty dull, I haven't been asked for money, and my lad keeps calling my K7 number.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just hang on, it is sounds like my first bait, I did the same, forms, pasports other document I reply them al with a .dll file
and they didn't notice

its easy if they ask for a passport, you van send a .dll file aswell
so let them think you are very cooperative this will help you during your bait if you going to ask for a trophy. then you can ask something in return, let them show their good will.

don't worry i can assure you they wil come up with the money request

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic