SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Michael Jackson, the King of Hip Hop is dead...NOK scam...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bigdedition
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i could read this all day

Closed lad accounts x1
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My last e-mail to Justice Robert Edmunds bounced, so I decided to write to his boss (John Branca #1) and accuse him of being Jermaine Jackson. He writes back:

Quote:
Hello Stephen

Thank you very much with your email but Am very surprise with your message but i have no choice, Late Michael Jackson gave me this mansion for sale since 2007 but change his mind so Jermaine or Joseph am not dealing with them right now but Robert was just taking good care of thing around them to know where they heading, Late Michael gave me two choice to share his property with Latoya, his children and charity home or sell the mansion when thing are not smooth Have been dealing with Late Michael Jackson for more than 20 years so don’t think other way around. My vacation was on internet been facing lot with Jackson family about his properties that was why i had to transfer you to Justice Robert. Robert is a very good man and nice also he’s very easy in dealing with that was why i had to transfer you to him. Your cash can’t make me rich but was just willing to sale the mansion for you. They are better offer out there. I know it very hard but i can promise you everything will be great and you going to be very happy dealing with us. Am going to scan a document to you given to me by Late Michael Jackson in 2007 when he wanted to sale the mansion just an evidence to prove. I know you still need the mansion.You can still send the cash to Cindy justice Robert secretary.I know it sound somehow funny but it cool just take thing very easy.

He was going to give it to LaToya?! I think I've been passed to a dumber lad who's english is even worse than Justice Edmunds.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Branca,

Okay, I believe you are not Jermaine. This is good.

However, I think you should know that LaToya Jackson is a most unsuitable person to leave the mansion to. I am so glad Michael Jackson changed his mind. Was this before or after LaToya posed naked in Playboy with the boa constrictor? That's just icky.

The good news is that Joe Jackson has finally written me, so I will be writing him from now on.

Sincerely,
Stephen

P.S. I have a mac, not a pc, so I can't see the signature on the document you attached. Can you scan it and resend it so I can see the signature? Thanks.

As noted above, I've finally gotten a scammer to try to pretend to be one of the Jacksons Smile

Quote:
Hello

I believe you heard lot about me, Am really a busy man and thing are not going right me because i lost my son Michael Jackson but i pray his soul rest in perfect peace,John branca told me to email you because you having a wrong mind about the mansion if it for sale or not? I was told you want to get the neverland ranch that worth $40 million usd.I don’t have time getting online so you can always contact john branca but you can always email me also but it going to take days for me to reply you back.

Thank you

Joseph Walter Jackson

Walter? Really?

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jackson,

First of all, let me send you my sincere condolences on the death of your son. I saw you on the BET awards a few days after his death and you looked really broken up. I hope his burial will give you closure (oh, and how can I get a dvd of it)?

Anyway, there are a number of things I wish to discuss with regarding the mansion, Jermaine, LaToya, the zoo and the ferris wheel.

To be honest, I would really rather deal with you directly than Mr. Branca or Justice Edmunds. I still think Jermaine is trying to impersonate Justice Edmunds and Mr. Branca just sends me documents I can't read on my computer.

I know this is a very difficult time for you since the gravy train has moved on, but I think I can work with you on the mansion stuff.

Sincerely,
Stephen

And the e-mail I just sent to [email protected] bounced back. Crying or Very sad

I forwarded what I wrote to Joe to John Branca #1:

Quote:
Mr. Branca,

Joe Jackson's e-mail appears to be broken. Please tell him to fix it because I really want to work only with him.

Sincerely,
Stephen

I want to write with a fake Jackson, damn it Evil or Very Mad

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh good, I have a new address for Joe Jackson:

Quote:
Hello

Thank you for your email,I gave you the email to mail me but seven
people email me why is that?why do you have to pass my email to other
people.I just set up a new email address and block the old one.Am not
in charge of the mansion but am just mj father.I dont have any
document to give but i can only sign for any document been pass out.So
if you want to deal with me that going to be personal not business.you
can contact john branca.Mj gave john branca all the document.

Thank you
Joe Jackson

Joe, the e-mail was dead before I ever posted it on a forum Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jackson,

Please don't say that I gave your e-mail to other people. I didn't even read your e-mail until yesterday evening and when I replied it immediately came back dead.

I'd be glad to have a personal as well as a business relationship with you. I've heard that you are a really good businessman and that you are always thinking of business, even after the death of a loved one like your son.

Anyway, I have a few questions for you that I hope you wouldn't mind answering.

Sincerely,
Stephen

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Stephen

Thank you very much for your email and i have to apologise about the
message been sent to you,couple of people have been mailing me that
was why i had to shut down the email but now you have an email
now.Yeap everyone know am a good businessman but not this time.You
free to ask me any question.

Thank you
Joe Jackson

Did you hear that guys? Any question.

Baiting is more fun with friends involved, so if anyone has a question for "Joe Jackson" please post it in this thread and I will pass it along. Wink

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought my bait was dead until I received this from Ms Asshat Very Happy

Quote:
Dear xxx,

Good day,is like i discover something that some bad people have been monitoring this transaction to the extend that they hack my direct box that is why i quickly write you from here again so that we can keep this transaction safety till the funds will be transfer into your account.

Resend all the informations you .......... . . . . etc.

How can I be sure her current email addy is not monitored Laughing Will be interesting to see where this goes.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Asshat is pestering Bubbles for the MTCN but he's not giving it unless he has a new phone number for the bank, I have tried ringing it but some French woman tells me it has changed, but I can't figure out to what.

If anyone else tries it can they pm me with the correct number?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ms Ashat kept insisting that I send the rest of my credit card information pluse SSN to her. Since she told me her other email had been hacked there are now more reasons for delays Very Happy I decide to send the information hidden inside of a laptop computer.

Enter our partner F3lcha1r:

Quote:
Dear Ms. Ashat,
Open emails are not secure and you have already lost one account so now I have to be very cautious with my communications with you. I have placed the required information inside of other document in the shipment to you..
Please go to the following web site and check your infomation and let me know if it is correct. ( plus link to shipping company)

A very fast response:

Quote:
Dear xxx,

I cant understand you anymore because you just sent the tracking site to me without the tracking number,how could you think that i will be able to track it?ok this is what i see after i check in the site you sent to me;

>> snipped information from F3lcha1r web<<<<<

So please do let me know your mind so that i can quickly know what to do before it will be too late and second thing is that,have you ballance the re-activation fee to the bank because as said on my previous message to you that i have sent the sum of $550.00 already on your behalf,so please ballance this so that we can know what is remain.

If you are really sure that you have sent the laptop,send me the tracking number so that i can track it online and get back to you,please dont play me like a ball anymore K1ng because i think this will be benefit for both of our family,so tell me your mind on this transaction so that i can quickly find a way for myself to transfer this funds.

Waiting to hear from you urgent.

Yours Sincerely,
Ms Ashat xxxxxxxxxx.

The package is now enroute to its first delay Laughing

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, so what is with the Neverland Ranch lad? I've been baiting him now for weeks and finally got to the Western Union stage only to find that he's... what... a fellow baiter or something?

lad wrote:
Thank you for your email,We need the MTCN number called the Western
union Control number(10 digit) without MTCN the cash can't be pick
up.

I wrote:
As for the MTCN, the lady at the Western Union said that for transfers within the US a photo ID is all that is needed to retrieve the money. Please just ask Cindy to go pick the money up using her ID.

Then after two days and a few useless E-mails I get this:

Quote:
Thank you very much for your email,Cindy went down to western union
but they having problem with there sever.You can call Western union to
check if the cash has been pick up.

Is this lad too lazy to even go to the Western Union store or what? I know there are other's here baiting him, do you think he picked up a few lines from them?

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not a baiter, just an idiot Laughing. I've had several voicemail messages from him and he's a lad alright, just not a very good one.

Maybe Cindy is not really in the US? I thought he might have a mule in the US, but I'm not sure.

At least now I've got him pretending to be Joe Jackson
Wink

Quote:
Dear Joseph,

I am feeling much better today and I have my first question for you.

I recently say an interview with your son Tito in which he declared that "It's Tito Time!"

Does that mean that Tito is going to be living at the mansion? What the hell is "Tito Time"?

Sincerely,
Stephen

Quote:
Hello stephen

It nice to hear you feeling much better and apologize for taking so
long in emailing you back,Tito can't stay in the mansion and i have no
clue what that word(Is time to shine) maybe i have to talk to him.If
john branca don't get anybody to buy the mansion by next month,latoya
and Michael kids will be staying in the mansion.
Thank you

So Tito is banned for life from Neverland? That sucks.

Quote:
Dear Joe,

Thanks for the well wishes.

I am still interested in buying the mansion, but I have not heard from the lawyer, Justice Robert whatshisname, is a long time.

I do want you to realize that giving the mansion to LaToya is a really bad idea . . . really bad. I mean, she's your daughter and all, so I guess you know her best. But why you would want Neverland to go to someone who accused you of such horrible things is beyond me.

Speaking of horrible things, how is Jermaine? Is he still planning that concert in Vienna. I don't think that will work out well. Remember when he planned the Jackson Family Honors? Woo boy, what a stinker that was!

Sincerely,
Stephen

CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, I'm still trying to get him to pretend to be Joe Jackson for me. I got a call from him on my K-7 account, so hopefully he'll get tired of trying to call and eventually get back to me via E-mail.

I think when the WU transfer bounces I'm going to have my baiting character take a drive to visit Cindy, that'll be awkward... "Yeah, I'm just going to deliver the money by hand to her, it's closer than going to the Western Union store anyway" -he told me the nearest Western Union was 800 miles away, it's only 500 miles to Cindy's address (at least from Ithaca, NY...)

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello Stephen

Thank you very much for your email and your advice about my family.I
know you want the mansion but am not in charge of that but if you
having problem with them just contact me i will be of help in talking
to them.Justice Robert is out because John Branca is back online you
free to contact him if you still need the mansion.

Thank you
Joe Walter Jackson

Quote:

Dear Joe,

No need to thank me. I am here whenever you need familial advice.

It's good to hear that Justice Robert has been fired. I never did like the guy. He seemed very incompetent and confused.

What e-mail is Mr. Branca using? I'll be sure to write to him.

One more question - Jermaine has yet to announce who is going to be performing at this big tribute concert in Vienna. Do you know which artists will be there? Will Liberace perform? How about Don Ho? That would be awesome.

Sincerely,
Stephen

I love it when I can insult a lad and he can't do anything about it because he (Justice Robert) is now pretending to be someone else (Joe). Laughing

CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

John McClain wrote:
Thank you very much for your email and understanding.Am going to
promise you but you need to comply with me in making thing really easy
for me and you.The Home land security we need your ID before getting
you the document.You have to pay $2500 for the form and you have to
take $300,000 from the 40,000,000 of the mansion.If you can get $1000
from your pocket i will get the rest of the document.That mean you
have to pay 2500$ and 1000$ from your pocket with all that i will get
the rest of the document.Hope you going to understand me more better
then i think.

Sorry Joe... I don't... I don't understand.

Is he asking me for a bribe? -I'm thinking I may demand to speak with Justice Roberts again. Bob was so much more agreeable...

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ms Asshat was not keeping our partner F3lcha1r updated so today I decided to call her direct line. Much to my surprise a female answered and I got results. First she updated the shipping company and then sent me the following.
Quote:

I received your message and also another message from F3lcha1r concerning my direct contact and i gave them my direct number that i gave to you ;,+229-9xxx-xxxx,that immediately the laptop arrive they should call me on phone and i will go to their office for the pick up.

Secondly,i received your call because i was so suprised when i received your called,i need to cross check back my phone contact till i discovered that is your number,as you confirm my phone number now and my voice ,you can tell the F3lcha1r that they should call me because they we always get me direct on phone and for the safety of this transaction King,please i dont want you to call me anymore because many things is happening in our bank now,am in my boss office [sounded like a busy internt cafe to me] when you called me last and as you know that we have to keep this transaction confidential,so please anything we want to talk or to discuss let it be email message,i always online in my office.

The bank Director said that you called him again today,and he has instructed our bank Cashier to get your bank account and to start transfering of the funds,i hope that you have make the ballance payment? if so,thanks very much and i believe that at the end of this transaction ,all shall be well with us .

just wait for their response concerning your transfer approval certificate.

Waiting to hear from you,

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Asshat M.

First she complained about bad people hacking her email so I refused to give confidential information via email Laughing
Next I ship a laptop with critical information for our transaction hidden inside and now the shipment is delayed in Paris because of her. Laughing

Now she tells me not to call anymore. Surprised

I wonder what she will think of next to help me delay this transaction some more.

It certainly has been interesting watching the different directions this bait has taken.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Stephen,it really nice reading your email,John Branca and John
Maclain gave me your email.I fired Justice Robert and Cindy but you
can contact John Branca,John Maclain and Audra Stratos via
email.

Don't have time dealing with jermaine plan because have been really
busy taking good care of thing with the family and the lawyer.

Into business now,When you coming to visit Neverland and meet
Jackson's family
.The mansion will be sold for $40 millons usd.You have
to pay $2500 to get an agreement form and $300 thousand usd out of
the $40 millons to pay the security and other worker because ever
since the lost of my late son(Micheal Jackson) they've not got
paid.They need their money now,After they get paid the document will
be mailed to you,You have the chance to visit Neverland and come down
with the rest of the money for Neverland.What do you think about that.

Thank You
Joe Walter Jackson

Cool. It's not everyday that I get a lad to fire himself and get an invitation to Neverland!

Quote:
Dear Joe,

Wow! I am so excited! I'm really honored that you would invite me to Neverland. I've always wanted to meet a Jackson. Do you think I can say "hi" to Blanket? But please, don't have LaToya there because she creeps me out.

I'll start looking at flights from New York to Santa Barbara right now!

I should be able to bring the money with me to Neverland and deliver it personally. I can cash in my 401K retirement plan, if I need to bring $302,500 (for both the forms and to pay the security guys and other workers). This may take me a few weeks because I need to get the forms from my retirement plan, but I should have the $302,500 by mid-September. Can you meet me in mid-September? If not, I can fly to Neverland sooner and give you part of the money.

I saw you on TV yesterday at the burial. I hope Katherine is feeling better. And Tito too.

I can't wait to meet you.

Sincerely,
Stephen

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ms Ashat was not giving any attention to the progress of her shipment so I asked another baiter to call and tell her the package had arrived and ask for final delivery instructions. That got her moving again and this mornings mail.

Quote:
Dear character name,

I wonder why i did not hear back from you especially regards to your package that sent,i received a call late hours yesterday night from this office and i dont know if it is you,but i told the person that he should write me email because it was late yesterday and am on my bed by that time sleepping.

The package is not yet deliver to me,and i dont know what is really happening because when i track it again on their own website,i discover something that they wrote Benin City Nigeria,not benin in Nigeria,is Cotonou City Benin Republic west Africa and also below is the message i received from them :-

It appears we have confusion here Laughing and it is her fault for not checking the shipping details earlier Very Happy

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another one...

Quote:
PROF JERRY USMAN
EDITOR/ACCOUNTANT GENERAL
NATWEST BANK PLC. LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM.

Dear Friend,

I know you will be surprise of this News, but I want to tell you
that this is a way to our success if only you will be honest to me. I discovered in my office an account that was opened since 1993. This account belongs to late musician known as Michael Jackson, and he fixed a total sum of $350,000,000.00usd.

His aim is that he will use it to train his only Son named (Michael Jackson Junior) and as well settle him because he will takeover from him to continue where he stopped. Shocked But nobody knows about this because his son is still young, then he decided to have a pin code for this transaction which is only known by him alone and me that made me to Val for it that it will not be disclosed by me till he the time he will come for changing of pin code.

Now he is no more and this is only known by me as the Editor/Accountant General that did the transaction. While I decided to contact you is that you will be the next of kin the bank need foreign account so that the money will be transferred into the account. If after reading this, and you are interested to do this deal then contact me and I will be given you all the information’s and data including the documents needed for this money to be transferred into your account.

To assure you this transaction is risk free and I will use my position and influence to effect the legal approval and onward transfer of this fund into your account with appropriate clearance from foreign payment department. You will stand to get 40% while 50% will be for me while the remaining 10% will take care of the expenses after the transaction.

So if you are interested on this deal then contact me with my E-mail address: [email protected]
I will be happy, if both will agree to each other and do this deal.

Thanks and God Bless you.
PROF. JERRY USMAN

Quote:
elivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.114.72.19 with SMTP id u19cs85722waa;
Sat, 12 Sep 2009 06:42:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.81.132 with SMTP id x4mr3700254qak.163.1252762941486;
Sat, 12 Sep 2009 06:42:21 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from bay0-omc2-s7.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc2-s7.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.246.143])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 34si8497796qyk.128.2009.09.12.06.42.20;
Sat, 12 Sep 2009 06:42:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.246.143 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.246.143;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.246.143 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from BAY126-W27 ([65.55.131.62]) by bay0-omc2-s7.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sat, 12 Sep 2009 06:42:16 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_c91a95f2-d302-4a2d-aa1e-13228221d328_"
X-Originating-IP: [213.209.162.20]
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: I NEED YOU FOR THIS TRANSACTION, A TOTAL SUM OF $350,000,000.00USD
INVOLVED..............
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 13:42:16 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Sep 2009 13:42:16.0981 (UTC) FILETIME=[D7B59C50:01CA33AE]

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Much to my surprise Ms A*shat came through with my first trophy form from a scammer. Her new laptop is still stuck in Benin City Nigeria - oops but if she gets the second form signed her laptop will be off to another adventure. Laughing

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears my part of this bait has come to an end without getting the signature from A*shat Sad The bait changed on the 14th when the banker suddenly wanted to send me an ATM card with the fortune loaded on the card.

The final email from the "Banker" where he sent the LAD version of a fake courier website.

Quote:
14-09-2009

ATTN: MR XXX XXXX,

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

WE ADVICE YOU URGENT NOW TO SEND YOUR ADDRESS TO THIS EMS COURIER SERVICE FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ADDRESS TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE ON YOUR DELIVERY.

SEND THE SHIPPING FEE DIRECT TO US HERE SO THAT BY TOMORROW I CAN GO THERE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND GET YOUR PARCEL DISPACTH BY TOMORROW AND THE EMS COURIR SERVICE WILL GET BACK TO YOU DIRECT WITH YOUR TRACKING NUMBER AND AFTER I CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT HERE,I WILL SEND YOU THE AIRWAY BILL DIRECT.

THIS IS THE EMS COURIER SERVICE ADDRESS BELOW;

EMS / BENIN POST
658 Jericho II
01 BP 2012 Cotonou,
Cotonou Benin Republic
Tel: +229 96 7263 88
Email: [email protected]

Thanks for your understanding.

Mr. Mark Robby
Director Foreign Remittance Dept.
Bank of Africa Group,
Cotonou Benin.
Tel/+229-98-93-29-87

The fake site was reported on the fake bank/site forum and then I sent a message to the "Banker"

Quote:
Dear Mr.

Your clickable mail link for your courier service does not work

R**

No response to this email so I sent a "What is going on?" message to both the "Banker and Mrs. A*shat with no response from either one. Sad

Summary: Two bank accounts reported Laughing
One fake web site reported - currently suspended Laughing

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The second M J Scam and we have lad math in action Laughing

Quote:
Dear friend,

This is the deposit certificate in which Michael Jackson used in fix depositing the sum of three hundred and fifty thousand million united state dollars ($350,000,000.00USD).

Now you are to print and scan this deposit certificate and send to Natwest bank plc. London , tell them that you are the next of kin and beneficiary of this account which the deposit certificate is attached in this message.

As well tell them that now you want that money to be transferred into your bank account.

Then send your bank account information to them with your international passport or national I.D card.

Natwest bank plc. London united kingdom

E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks for your co-operation.

PROF. JERRY USM4N

CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick Question for those baiting John McClain,

what security forms has he seen? I'm supposed to be at Moneygram right now, and I need to know if he's been exposed to any forms yet (so that we can be consistent)

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only forms I used in the whole bait were for F3lcha1r. The phony bank transfer was my own unreadalbe creation.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic