SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales from a DH NSFW/Safari/Lesbian/back again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So in typical shovel fashion sabrina writes back:

Francesca,

Let's be frank here. I'm not the one who has my Aunt upset at them am I? I'm not the one trying to return your ticket to the 5imba s@fari c@mp am I? No, she's upset at YOU mate, not me. And I didn't say a thing, YOU did. So yes, the answer is YOU fucked up, not me. Like I said, I've never seen her this upset

So you learnt Chinese huh? Good for you, a man should have a hobby or two. So you know what this means then (得到性交). (I googled "get fucked" into babelfish) Francesca, I always thought Kung fu was pretty lame myself, it's aprt of the reason I took up Tae kwon do instead. But since you seem to know more about 5imba than I do, I look forward to kicking you a new arsehole. Assuming of course, Aunt is speaking to you by then. And for the record I haven't said a word about you in days, whatever you wrote to her the other night REALLY fucked her off

--
Sabrina the sexy ^_^
You KNOW you want me!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One is of the opinion that Sabrina would enjoy a cocktail scene.

Imagine Sabrina dressed like a nun, and three well muscled young bucks are brought before her. As an when she wants one will undress for her and she will inspect the attributes carefully, before gettin 2nd lad undressing.

When all are naked they must peform to show WHY she should chose them.

Interesting video?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ At devil woman

TRULY Fascinating video, but I have a new idea I plan to suggest to Frannypoo. In the meantime, Sabrina has decided she likes the idea of a knockabout! First Frannypoo sends this:

Sabrincesca,
How are you.I hope that you are fine.I got your mail and must admit to you that i didnt say any bad thing to your aunt on that mail instead i did apologised to her for quoting her wrong about the poolboys issue like i told you.I even wrote to her yesterday but didnt got any reply.I must tell you that i had did everything possible just to make her happy but still she seems to be adamant.God knows that in my last two letters to her that she didnt reply that i didnt say anything bad to her instead i tried my possible best just to please her but all to no avail.Please Sabrincesca,if returning my ticket to the 5imba S@fari C@mp is what will make her feel happy then i surport her to do so sincere it will bring back joy into her life.You know this thing is not by force or what someone will do then later will be unhappy with it afterall i am not the one that pushed her to purchase the ticket at the first place,so she is also entitle to return it anytime she like and collect her money back and i cant kill or worry myself about that because if someone you love reject then dont you ever reject yourself also instead you have to move on with your life.Yes i learnt chinese and kung fu and you can equally call me chinese or kung fu master.I know that Taekwando is good but you cant match it with those one and i wonder how you are going to kiss my ass with it and that is if i will still make it to the 5imba S@fari C@mp there in Gambia but if not then we will also still be communicating.Thanks for your concern and please take very good care of yourself.
Frank

sabrina responds in typical fashion:

Frannypoo,

You have NO IDEA how bad you're gonna hurt when I get to Gambia! I don't think you're anywhere near the level of Kung fu that I am in Tae Kwon do. I have been doing this for many years, since before my teens in fact and recently competed at the New South Wales state finals of Tae Kwon do.

But I gotta be frank with you, Aunt Kathrin will probably refuse to go referee for us, we'll have to get one of the 5imba S@fari C@mp staff to do it. I love Kathrin to death, but god she can be a bit of a prude sometimes!

And for the record, kathrin's been staying here, so I know how pissed off she is with you right now. But don't worry, since I sprung for the tickets and Air fare she can't return the tickets to 5imba. We're on for it babe, Game ON Moles! In fact I have a proposal for you, but that later, Kathrin's now reading over my shoulder and I don't think she's liking what she's seeing...

Sabrina (You know, the chick who's gonna fuck you up!)

--
Sabrina the sexy ^_^
You KNOW you want me!

However Kathrin is APPALLED:

You Barbarian!!!

You want to fight my niece??? That is truly horrible! You know that I abhor violence in all of it's forms. I was abused physically by previous boyfriends and you want to resort to violence because you have a disagreement with my niece!

As Sabrina has mentioned I cannot return the tickets, but until this matter of violence is sorted out I will having nothing to do with you.

That is truly outrageous

Kathrin

"Sie sind ein Lügner, Sie Stück Scheiße"

Kathrin

This is FUN! Sabrina sends this, along with a photo of Australian Tae Kwon Do champion Lauren Burns:

I think Kathrin's gonna write to you Fran, she seems awfully upset. In the meantime, here's a photo of me competing in the state finals last Month. Prepare for an asswhoopin', BOY!

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And because we suspect this guy's a bit of a Homophobe, Sabrina issues a challenge of her own: (NSFW warning)

Oh yeah, let's make this fight INTERESTING! I've got three grand that says I will whoop your sorry arse next month, and if I lose it's all yours! If I win however, you have to suck another guy's cock!

What d'ya say?

Sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

God Frannypoo's a slimy piece of work! Knowing he's pissed off Kathrin he starts ramping up the crap GIF files and sends Kathrin this:

How are you.I hope that you are fine.I got your mail and must say that its good to hear from you again because you have been keeping silent for me for almost a decade without me committing any sin against you.Baby i am not a Barbarian and i hate that word you use for me.Please challenging Sabrina doesnt mean fighting her but its just for the fun of been in the Camp,i mean how can i fight her,its just what will make us all happy there and also keep us enjoying ourselves.Sabrina and i are very good friends now unlike before we started this whole thing,so you dont have to worry yourself about that because its just for a fun.I am a gentleman and there is no way i can engage myself in a fight or violence anywhere talkless of with Sabrina.Everything is just for the fun of staying in the Camp and i do hope that you understand me now.Baby i just want you to always bear in mind that i love you and will also always remain yours forever.Thanks and please take very good care of yourself for me only.
I still remain
Your Husband
Frank

And sends Sabrina this (As well as some crap GIFs and an eCard I won't even go with:

Sabrinnypoo
How are you today.I hope that you are fine.I got your mail and i understood all you said but please Sabrina challenging you there in Gambia doesnt mean fighting or that we are quarrelling rather its just for the fun of been in the Camp.I mean how can i fight you,am i mad.its just for a fun and to also make you feel happy and enjoy yourself there.I mean we are very good friends now unlike before.I am a gentleman that hate fighting and violence.I got the picture you sent and thanks for that.Please Sabrina know that everything is just for fun not to harm or hurt.I hope that you do understand me now and also help explain the same to your aunt.We will even do some games that time that will just be keeping us happy.We are all going there to have fun the way we want and not to fight,so whatever we will be doing there that time is just for fun.I promise i will help you do whatever that you know that will keep you going and also happy there in the Camp.Thanks and please take good care of yourself.
Frank

Not certain yet what I'm gonna reply with yet. But I'm quite hungover as I type, I doubt it'll be nice

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sabrina writes back, a little upset that frannypoo no longer wants to punch her lights out. She taunts him with this, which in the original email is peppered in smileys:

So, Francesca,

You better not be piking on me! I had a new Tae Kwon Do uniform made especially for this trip, which I've packed in my suitcase already! You challenged me to a martial arts battle which I've accepted. THAT my friend is a fight!

I've fought and beaten men your age before and taking you out in a flurry of fancy footwork should be pretty easy! I've seen your photo after all and you come across as a short scrawny piece of turd.

If you're now saying you're not gonna do it, then just admit you are a lamo and a complete girly man! A complete wuss who takes it up the arse!

I shoulda known you'd pike, what a GIRL! Why don't go suck a guy's dick, you're SO gay! Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Sabrina
(You know, the CHICK that's gonna fuck you up
when she gets to Gambia in a little over a week)

--
Sabrina the sexy ^_^
You KNOW you want me!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And because in RL I loathe eCards, I decide frannypoo needs a slapping, especially since they come from "always sweethearts". Yet again, language warning:

what the fuck??? Are you sleazing onto me after all? why the fuck would I accept a crappy eCard from somewhere called "Always sweethearts"? I am SO gonna tear you a new arsehole when I get there, sleazebag.

I love ripping into this guy, I so hope he travels, I'm keen for a pith helmet

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frannypoo throws in the towel! I'm gonna try for my sign again

How are you.I hope that you are fine.I got your message and feel good after reading it because your aunt doesnt write to me again the way she use to dobefore this going to Gambia all of a thing started.She even said that she will not talk to me again unless the fight is cancelled therefore Sabrincesca i surrender and you won.I accept defeat and please anything you want me to do that day for you as a loser then i will do so.Please i want you to let your aunt know that we have cancelled the fight so that she can start talking to me again the way she use to do because i always feel bored and unhappy all those days she hasnt be talking to me.I mean i feel really bad.Please Sabrina there is no fuck about the card i sent to you and also there is no way i will be sleazing onto you when your aunt is there for me and can equally give me whatever i want.If you saw Always Sweetheart on the card i sent to you then you know it will be a mistake because you know that there is no way i will be eyeing you while your aunt is there,i mean it will be a real fuck up,betrayal and also bleach of trust which is not good.I just feel good sending that card to you because you means alot to us.Please Sabrincesca remember to tell your aunt that the fight has been cancelled and i promise you that i will do whatever you want me to do there for you as a loser.Please Sabrina what do you mean by this,(You know, the CHICK that's gonna fuck you up when she gets to Gambia in a little over a week).Please i will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.Thanks and please take very good care of yourself.
Frank

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I send him this, in an attempt at a proper trophy pic:

What I mean is quite simple. When we fight in Gambia in a little over a week, I'm gonna really hurt you! Your namby pamby Kung fu will be of no use when I use my Tae kwon Do on your sorry arse, THAT'S what I mean!

You wanna surrender? Fine, make me a sign. I want a photo of you holding a sing saying "Sabrina, YOU'RE the boss!".

That simple,

Sabrina

Of COURSE there'll be an excuse!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's written to Kathrin to let her know he's pussywhipped by a middle aged MAN:

How are you today.I hope that you are fine.Please Baby why will you be treating me this way.I must tell you that since this travelling to Gambia all of a thing started,you just changed and dont use to do the way you are doing before,i mean what about our own children and family that is our main target.I know that going to the Camp in Gambia is good but baby you are showing me cold hand.You are behaving as if you dont want me again or that you have found someone else that is more dearly to you than me because you dont even talk about our own children that we will have and also family the way you use to do before and i wonder if you still love me and need me in your life as your husband.Baby i mean i am really confused.I told you that the fight with Sabrina is just for fun but since you said that you dont want it then the fight is hereby cancelled and suspended indefinitely.I have also wrote to Sabrina to let her know about the new developement.Please i just want you to always be happy because thats my main concern.Please whatever you dont want me to do,will always be ask you said.Baby i am really looking forward to meet you in Gambian airport where we will move together at the Camp then i will treat you like a lady and you will feel real.Please always bear in heart that i love you and will always remain yours forever.Please i will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.Thanks and please my baby take very good care of yourself for me only.
Your Husband
Frank

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And I make it clear the ball's in sabrina's court. He's online as I type:

I will write much more when Sabrina confirms the fight is cancelled. I want to believe you Frank, so speaking to Sabrina should just be a formality.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, sabrina says it's still going on...

Sabrina says the fight is stil going ahead! I thought you told me it was cancelled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's stumped, despite being online, he hasn't written back. I guess it takes time to manipulate this so it's my fault, not his.

He's charming after all Rolling Eyes Wink Shocked

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of COURSE it's all my fault:

How are you.I hope that you are fine.I got your message and must say that i am very surprise to see what you wrote there.I told you myself that the fight has been cancelled but you didnt believe me instead you are telling me that Sabrina said this and that.Baby you just showed me that i mean nothing and nobody to you and i wonder how it will be possible for both of us to live together forever as wife and husband.I mean i am now seeing unexpected from you.Infact you have been playing along with me all that while making me think that we are wife and husband but now i can see the hand writting on the wall.Baby even if we are going to get married,is that how you are going to treat me?You know thats why i said earier that i am getting tired of this whole thing because i can no more see any seriousness in you instead you are taking me for a ride which is not what i need in my life for now.I looks now as if i am forcing you into marriage with me which is not so because it is what someone will decide within his or her heart before going into it.Please baby i am not seeing what i expected from you again as someone that knows what she really want and i am getting weaker and weaker.I am seeing things now as if maybe you are not yet ready to settle down because anybody serious about marriage will not be messing up or be toying with his or her life partner the way you are doing now because that is not what i need in my life for now and i am thinking it will be better for me to look else where than wasting my time.If i may ask,is this how you treated Nick before you got married to him?Thanks for your kind understanding.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or Sabrina's fault, but NEVER his:

How are you today.I hope that you are fine.I got your mail and must say that you and your aunt is making things for difficult for me and that is not what i need in my life now because i can see now that you two are working hand in hand thereby frustrating me.There is nothing i do that will be good to you and your aunt and i wonder how we are going to make one family with that sort of shit i am getting now.Instead of getting words of encouragement from you two,you are trying to make my life miserable which i dont bargain for.I mean Sabrina just put yourself in my shoe and tell me really how you will feel.First is telling me that my ticket will be return and now is not even believing me again when i said something.I dont see any reason why someone that said that she love somebody and want marry him will be using returning of ticket as a threat to the one she claim to spent her rest of life with,i mean this is all bullshit.Let me tell you now that Senegal is not the only country i have live in afterall Senegal is in Africa,i have live in Czeh Republic(Prague)for a year and six months and also have live in Pakistan(Islamabad)for two years before coming to Senegal and i think that i am man enough not to toy or play around with.If your aunt doesnt want me again let her just simply tell me and i will take a walk thereby stop disturbing her peace than the way she is just doing it now.I mean i dont expect all this from you two if really she want to settle down,have her own children and family because there is no time.Thanks and take care

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a manipulative rat bastard, isn't he? Evil or Very Mad I can't wait to see what Sabrina has to say about this!

On my end, we had made up, and I had forgiven him for cheating on me and lying to me. We were discussing my coming to Senegal. I talked to him last Wednesday morning (the 26th), and was supposed to get my passport renewed the following day, and I had already put in a request for my leave at work. (I was taking 8 weeks off, as I had not taken a leave in over 5 years, and they owed me. I wanted a nice, long honeymoon with my new husband, so I took some extra time off. Wink ) I have not talked to him since then. He has tried calling, he did send me an email, a short offline message, and then tonight, he sent me this offline...

Rat Bastard: Hello Baby pls stop avoiding me,i kne earier dat u cant b able to do dat bcos of the expenses and dats why i didnt let u kno before doing arrangements wit the woman,so allow me now to do it my own way.As i am writting this now my brother is already wit me here in Senegal and noting wil stop me from moving.thanks for ur efforts and pls take good care of urself for me.God always b wit u.

Little does he know my absence has been because of my father's death early Thursday morning. The impatient little prick couldn't wait very long to find out what happened, though, could he? It only took 5 days for him to admit he is still indeed talking to that woman "Regina", and to assume I just simply could not afford to go to Senegal.

He will receive an email in a little while. He just signed off a short time ago. We'll see how this email brightens his day! I wonder how he will turn this one around to make it my fault? Surely it will not be his fault he's been lying to me all this time about his "other woman" Shocked

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sabrina sends him this:

Francesca,

Let's be frank here. Why should do that? Put myself in your shoe? You have tiny feet, I'm certain that it would hurt to wear your shoe! And don't you have two shoes? If not, it must hurt when you walk.

But seriously, YOU CHALLENGED ME to a fight, I simply accepted your challenge. You also said you surrender, and as such I asked for a sign to prove to me you surrendered. If I'm going to have to unpack my Tae Kwon Do uniform, I feel I should get some form of compensation. I did also put three grand on the table. Since you say you surrender and that I win, does that mean I get to claim victory and demand you suck another guy's cock? I put up three grand, you can at least make a sign.

We can talk about it when I see you next week. And for the record i don't give a flying fuck where you've lived in the past. The past is just that

Sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

Sabrina sends him this:

Francesca,

Let's be frank here. Why should do that? Put myself in your shoe? You have tiny feet, I'm certain that it would hurt to wear your shoe! And don't you have two shoes? If not, it must hurt when you walk.

But seriously, YOU CHALLENGED ME to a fight, I simply accepted your challenge. You also said you surrender, and as such I asked for a sign to prove to me you surrendered. If I'm going to have to unpack my Tae Kwon Do uniform, I feel I should get some form of compensation. I did also put three grand on the table. Since you say you surrender and that I win, does that mean I get to claim victory and demand you suck another guy's cock? I put up three grand, you can at least make a sign.

We can talk about it when I see you next week. And for the record i don't give a flying fuck where you've lived in the past. The past is just that

Sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

Sabrina sends him this:

Francesca,

Sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Sorry about the multiple posts, the school's internet is playing up and I thought it was not working. Can a mod remove a post or two of these?

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jasper wrote:
He is a manipulative rat bastard, isn't he? Evil or Very Mad I can't wait to see what Sabrina has to say about this!

What a piece of Turd! Even Kathrin is having second thoughts now

Frank,

Am I reading this right? Are you accusing Sabrina of lying to me? Why on Earth would she do that?

Also, I am a woman who deserves to be treted as an equal, not your personal slave. My exhusband Nick treated me badly even before we were married and I refuse to go through that again. In Australia and indeed many other countries, women have rights that they fought long and hard to get, I will not shelve mine simply because you demand it.

If you have a problem with woman with a strong opinion, I have long decided that the new me is a stronger, better woman. Deal with it, MR MAN!

I will still go to Gambia next week, whether I shall meet you at the Airport is still to be decided.

Kathrin

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frannypoo writes back. What a fucking piece of turd! But, with the time of travel fast approaching, I'd better make amends:

How are you.I hope that you are fine.I got your mail and mind you i never said that Sabrina lied to you instead i told you that the fight has been cancelled but you didnt believe me rather you said that Sabrina didnt say so which means the one i told you is nonsense.You said that a woman deserve to be treated as an equal,not my personal slave.Let me ask you now between me and you who is the one treating the other as a slave?and the answer is you because first all the time you kept threatening me that you will return my ticket and that you will not talk to me again unless this and that.Just tell me is it a good thing for someone to be telling the man she claim to love and also want to spend the rest of her life with.If you know how i treated you that make you feel that i wanted to take you as my slave just tell me.I tried to do everything possible just for you to be happy but no way instead you will be casting me the way you like.Let me tell you now that if Nick treated you badly before you both got married that i am not Nick and will never be.How could you judge me just like that without me committing any crime against you.I thought i told you earier that we value and cherish our wives here unlike whites and thats why our men mostly like their wives to be housewives.If your ex treated you so badly then that is the way white men normally use to treat their wives and they hardly live together forever with their wives.If you are a woman of a strong opinion then fine no problem with that but at least you have to show me that love that is binding us together as one and you will also not allow that strong opinion to be ahead of you thereby leaving your partner guessing whether you are still with him or not.I believe in women that can stand upright and fight for their right but not the way you are doing to me because i have taken you as my slave or anyother thing that will make you to be harsh on me instead i am the one that wants to take myself as a slave just for you but maybe you dont understand that.Finally,please if you dont want me to come to Gambia then just kindly tell me now so that i will stay back here than to go there and be messed up.You are telling me that you will still go to Gambia nextweek,whether i shall meet you at the airport is still to be decided and it sound so nice to you to tell me that and you want me to start begging you as the slave you take me for because if you are not seeing me as a slave you wont send that nonsense to me.Infact you sees me as nobody and for your information i am not stopping you from going to Gambia as the case may be.Let me tell you now that if you reject me then there is no way i can kill,worry or also reject myself instead i will try another side and move on with my life.Infact you had made nonsense of me with all those shits you are sending to me claiming to be fight for your right while i am very sure that i have not at anytime try to or violate your right.Why will you want to take me as a scarp goat on whatever your ex did to you when my hands and heart is clean.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW, he seems quite concerned about this "Slave" thing. He sends Sabrina this:

How are you.I hope that you are fine.I got your message and must say that i am very happy for your understanding but your aunt is still making things very unbearable and difficult for me.She said that i wanted to take her as my slave and i wonder when or how that happened.I mean i am short of words because thats the last thing i expected to hear from her when she fully know that my heart and hands are clean and i wonder how come she came about that statement.i mean its uncalled for because i knew that all i have been doing for long is just things that will make her feel happy and i am very surprise to hear that from her which means that with her then i am not safe.Sabrina let me sincerely tell you now that i wonder why and how she brought that slave issue into this.Ok see what she again wrote,I will still go to Gambia next week, whether I shall meet you at the Airport is still to be decided.and what does that mean,does it make any sense.Infact Sabrina i think it will be better for me to stay back here in Senegal than going to Gambia only to be bully by your aunt because i have never seen this type of a thing before in my life.I mean why will a woman be threatening the man she claim to love and wants to spend the rest of her life with.I have seen that there is nothing i can do that will make her feel and what is the need for me to come to Gambia.I am seeing all this as a kind of revelation.Sabrina i could remember that i told her earier that whatever her wish is will always be my command then just judge it yourself and tell me how i am taking or will take her as my slave.Sabrina i must tell you now that i am very weak in spirit because i am just seeing what i didnt ever expect from her.This is not how to treat a man and no man will ever take that because it doesnt show a sign of love but just hatred for no case.Please Sabrina i will like to stop here now and thanks for your kind understanding.Please take good care of yourself.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sabrina decides she's gonna be helpful:

Frannypoo,

I'm guessing you hit a raw nerve with some of your attitude. Now me I don't give a rat's arse as you well know. I'll have a word in her ear and see if I can't sort it all out before we leave sydney.

The thing is mate, you've tried to bully her & after Nick beat her once or twice she's very touchy about being hurt again. And but for the record if she says she won't meet you at the airport then she'll do whatever to not meet you, or maybe even spurn if you've REALLY fucked her off. The plane leaves in a few days, I'll have a quiet word.

We still fighting in Gambia? I hope so.

Sabrina

Now it's all about getting this fucker to travel

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course he has NO IDEA what he's done wrong.

Sabrinnypoo
How are you.I hope that you are fine.I got your message and must tell you sincerely speaking that i dont know what i did wrong to her because if i did then i will apologise to her but the thing is that i had checked myself right round and didnt see any sin that i have committed against her.Sabrina i have not try in anyway to bully her or argue with her because she is the one that told me that she dont want that fight to hold and thats why i have to surrender according to her wish then tell me how i go wrong.If Nick had ever lay his hands on her then you know that he must be a motherfucker because there is nothing,i mean nothing that a mans wife will commit that will make the husband hit her no matter what that might be.Sabrina,hitting a woman is not the ultimate Despite challenging me to a KUNG FU fight because there is so many ways for a man to show his wife that he is not happy with her without hitting or shouting to her.Ok i now realised the reason why she said that i wanted to take her as my slave but she could have know that i live a simple life. yeah, a simple life as a scamming piece of misoginst turd Sabrina how i wish she can see through my heart then see my feelings for her.She shouldnt be so strong on me like that because there is no way i can hurt her.I am the one that agree to live with her,have our own children and also family together so she didnt force me into that.She shouldnt be acting like that to me instead encouraging and also giving me more strength.Sabrina i dont know if it is this going to Gambia of a thing that just changed her because she dont use to act like that before until this came up.All i want her to know is that i really love her and will never hurt her feelings in anyway.Sabrina you can help me talk to her as you said and i do hope that she will understand that i am not another Nick but Frank.Thanks for all you have been doing just to make sure that we are together and please take good care of yourself.
Frank

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic