SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Topical Questions

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a few ponderings:
How much time do you reckon the average lad spends in internet cafes in one day? Also, do most just login once a day?
I was wondering the above because I've just began baiting as a lad, and am paranoid that if I reply to quickly to lads, and at different time periods, they might get suspicious.
This brings me to my next question: Do you think lads reserve specific time gaps for scamming?
Oh, and one more: Out of curiosity, how much do you guess the average lad can make in, lets say, a year?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by 667jjk on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not too sure on the financial figures - very much a mugu lottery there. Time wise, it doesnt take eons to copy and paste, however most scammers are in it for a career - maybe they make a 6 hour day out of it?
There was a cafe list ( I assume with rates) kicking about a while ago. If I find it, I'll link it.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i read somewhere on this forum to reply once a day, but if I have to act like a real victim, then I reply a soon as I can get and checking my email more then normal because I want my money as quick as possible, or is this a strange way of thinking. Rolling Eyes

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still think one a day is sensible. You can control the speed of the bait, build trust e.t.c
An excuse could always be that the library you use the internet in only allows access at certain times.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a victim, I'm afraid I reply a bit more than once a day.
But I'm thinking guyman vs guyman here. I'm trying to make deals as a fake lad, so how often can I talk to a guyman as a lad character per day without him getting suspicious?
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well - not all of them use internet cafes. You can tell you're quite decent at the art of scamming and you are baiting from your own house, your own internet connection with your own laptop. You could get online at any time of day you want, the only thing you need to watch then is not to answer on sundays (that's the holy day!) and that you mail to your 'co-workers' at reasonable hours Nigeria-time.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Ok, nice one. I shall cross Sundays from my calender Wink.

Last edited by 667jjk on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's just no way to generalize, there's really no such thing as an 'average' lad. Some lads put in long days, some do it part time. Some respond only at certain times of the day, such as between the end of university classes and the evening, some take advantage of late night discounts in the cafes and work after midnight. (I'm always amused when my bank lad writes me at 2AM his time. A new definition for "banker's hours.") Some work independently, some as worker bees in organized operations, some in loose-knit gangs.

Anything is possible so if you're pretending to be a rival lad you can write on any schedule you want.

ETA: I've had lots of lads write on Sundays, though in general it is true that it's a day off for most. But again it's not a hard and fast rule. Caligula is right, the successful lads with their own computer and Internet connection are a different breed from some wannabe punk in the cafe.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Ok, cool. Now I can get stuck in Twisted Evil.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic