SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fast Mover

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has not once asked me to come onto Yahoo. Instead, he's been emailing me back and forth all afternoon. I am getting the exact same story I got from my six-year scammer - he doesn't want to marry a woman from ghana because the women there are all liars and cheats and are not faithful to God. Is this the normal story from these idiots?
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh you're playing a woman from ghana?

I'm surprised they're talking to you at all - they want a woman from more developed parts of the world where they think there is money to be had...I'm amazed you've had one for 6 years...that's great baiting Very Happy

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

6 YEARS??? Shocked

Longest I've managed to lead these scamming pieces of crap on is for two months.

Well done Cool

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ivana - my apologies for the misinformation. I'm not playing a woman from Ghana LOL. My pet is in Ghana and I was just asking him why he doesn't want a woman from Ghana. My character is in the US and at this point is trying to see when Mr. Ghana intends to come over to meet her. After all, a girl can't agree to marry a man sight-unseen. He's not being very receptive to the idea - keeps whining something about just wanting to get it done Confused

@Chrysis - I played along with that nut for over 6 years without realizing that I was even baiting him. Didn't even know what a scammer was. All I knew was that I was having fun with this nut who said that God had told him that I was his wife. It took him 6 years to finally ask me for some money, and then he tried to say it wasn't him - was someone else who got onto his computer Laughing In any event, that's how I ended up here *smile* I pretty much ignored him after that, but he still messaged me once in a while to see if I still wanted to play.

My fear is that he finally found someone who fell for his game because I haven't heard from him nor seen him online since May. In my best dreams, he's on a safari courtesy of the talented people here Razz
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad from Ghana. He's a fast mover, too, and a real piece of work! I got him off 4ppl, and our first chat an hour later he asked me if I was ready to be his wife and help him get his dead daddy's money. This lad is the best when it comes to my entertainment! His spelling is the most horrid I've ever seen, and he has even begged me to let him send me a naked photo of himself Shocked (I will let him eventually, but for now, I told him NO!.....only cause he wants to send me it so badly)
This one loves to chat. And I love to fuck with him. I'll be interested in seeing how things go with your lad.

My lad also told me about the women in Ghana and said the same thing, pretty much. Of course, his ex cheated on him, with his best friend. Seems this has happened to most all my lads, though. Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh lol sorry about the confusion - I read that as you were pretending to be ghanan and that confused me totally Wink

since he doesn't want your help with the malaria I'd frequently ask how he's feeling....I looked up malaria on wikipedia for some specific questions when I had one who was sick...liked how you asked him for the medicine's names, will help you dodge that request for money...

of course, having malaria in the last year will prevent him from traveling since he'll need a dr's letter proving he has been healthy and had all his immunizations...but you're willing to wait and get to know him better Very Happy

Nice Job !!!

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I almost lost this pet. He basically sent me a "dear jane" letter Shocked But, it looks like he's back:

Quote:
Sweetheart, Good evening, please how are you and my son Christoph, i am very glad to read your sweet message from you. firstly i am very sorrow about the last message i has written to you, i hope by grace you forgive me dear. my sweetheart, please yes, it is wonderful Sunday i have in my life, because, the message you have send me, the same message they has said at church is pain and hurt. please yes, i have to come U.S and work to build our feature family with Christoph ok, i am love you, not for sake, from the bottom heart, you so good to me and very concerning about me, i also dreaming about you too, well us i here in Ghana,last time your president came to Ghana too.your name have written my heart, you are my mirro at every day i wake up to wash my face and i very appreciated, lovely heart,patience, faith,trust,truthful, understanding, and peace. i hope my message would rich you in good faith. yours forever davis

Meanwhile, I'm looking for someone else to bait the other one, because I'm having a strange feeling about him. I need to know for sure he's full of bs. Otherwise, I'm opting to just putting him on permanent ignore. Anyone interested? If so, let me know.
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will bait your other one, just let me know his details.

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ PM sent
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's making arrangements!!!

Quote:
Dear sweetheart, it is good that i have found you in my life, you are my rock and security. please how are you and my son Christoph. thanks forgive me appreciated, dear this is my plan for coming to U.S, i need to work, i and you to build good family with Christoph enlarge our vision, get together to our marriage and have peaceful family ok i am very love you ok, you have cloth me.and i have go to embassy to hear what i can do ok. thanks for understanding.forever yours davis.

Justi is so excited!!!
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my Gideon:

Quote:
I LOVE YOU BABE AND I LOVE YOUR WAYS.You are responsible mother,if u can give me a baby i will be glad that i have you.

Shocked
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The money begging should start soon!!

Quote:
dear sweetheart, i am very glad to inform you that, i went embassy, they told that, all the money would from me is 8,000,000, usd. all the everything ok. i raised some money, but in not enough ok. hope hear from you soon. davis

Let the games begin!!
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The embassy wants 8,000,000?! Shocked

And I thought it was bad when one of my lads tried to tell me the travel agents wanted $20,000 to get him a visa and all set up to come be with me in the US!

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm curious as to how much of the 8M he has already raised
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He stops short of asking for money:

Quote:
DEAR SWEETHEART JUSTINE, IT IS GREATLY PLEASURE AND DELIGHTED HEAR FROM YOU,PLEASE HOW ARE YOU AND MY SON CHRISTOPH, IN GHANA HERE I AM GOOD HEARLTH., PLEASE THE EMBASSY PERSONNEL TOLD THAT, I PAID FOR VISA FORM, MEDICAL FORM, POLICE REPORT FORM,TRAVEL ING PASSPORT AND MY EDUCATIONAL BACK GROUND. SECONDLY TOO YOU HAVE TO SEND ME VISTATION LETTER OR FORM SO THAT WHEN I AM COMING TO TAKE VISA FORM, PLEASE DEAR SWEETHEART, THE 8,000 USD ALL FOR DOCUMENT.PLEASE I AM ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT, I HAS A SOME MONEY ABOUT 2.000 USD IN MY ACCOUNT AT BANK, BUT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME, I HAVE TO RAISED ABOUT 6,000USD PAID FOR DOCUMENT PAPPERS.PLEASE SWEETY WHEN I COME THERE, I WOULD STAY FORVER OK. I KNOWN THAT, YOU ARE HOLD MY LIFE, AND YOU ARE RIVERS OF WATER WHO FLOW THROUGH MY SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY.. I HOPE MY MESSAGE WOULD BE GRANTED IN GOOD FAITH. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. YOURS EVERLASTING DAVIS.

I heard this exact same story from the 6-year scammer. I'm not going to waste 6 years on this fool.

eta my reply to him:

Quote:
It is so nice to hear from you, Davis. My son and I are both well. It's a holiday weekend and we're getting ready to head to our cabin for the rest of the weekend. It's in the mountains on a lake in another state, and it's beautiful up there. The caretaker has assured me everything is ready for us to come.

How do you plan to raise $6,000. That's an awful lot of money. I guess there's no point in sending you any letter until you have that money raised and know an exact date for when you will visit, right? At any rate, I will talk to my lawyer about drawing up a letter of invitation for you. And as soon as you have a set date for coming, I'll have him do the letter.

It is custom in my family that when someone visits from another country, we welcome them with gifts. What gifts would you like?

curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It is custom in my family that when someone visits from another country, we welcome them with gifts. What gifts would you like?

Oh, I'm sure he wouldn't want you to bother with that. Smile
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ lol - you're right - he has more important things in mind. Can anyone decipher this and tell me what he's asking me for:

Quote:
DEAR SWEETHEART JUSTINE, IT IS MY DELIGTHED TO RECEIVED SWEET MESSAGE, PLEASE HOW ARE YOU AND MY SON CHRISTOPH, HERE I AM FINE BY GRACE, IT IS VERY GOOD WEEKEN TO US, BECAUSE WE THE FIRST AFRICA COUNTRY QUALIFER FOR WORLD CUP AT SOUTH AFRICA AND SUNDAY WAS VERY GOOD MESSAGE ABOUT SALVATION TO COMING OF CHRIST JESUS. THIS I WAS WITH ONE OF IMMIGRATION LAWYER, HE SAID, THE 8,000 USD I SHOULD PAY IS WRONG, RATHER IS 500USD AND HE SAID, HE ADVICE ME, IF YOU DONT MIND,WOULD BE EASY YOU SEND ME VISA FORM YOUR PLACE, WHEN I FINISH EVERY THING, I SHOULD INFORM YOU.AND THE BANK ARE PAY THEY INCOME TAX TOO, BECAUSE THAT, I HAVE CHAGE MY BANK ACCOUNT FROM THEM., I WORKING HARD TO DOES EVERYTHING TO COME TO YOU. YOU ARE MY BOOKS I READ EVERYDAY, GOOD WONDERFUL WOMAN I HAS IN MY LIFE. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND DELIGHTED TO MY LIFE. DEAR SWEETHEART, I CAN HIDE ANY FROM YOU, NOTHING BY TRUTH OK, BECAUSE GOD TOLD THAT, I SHOULD ALSO SAYING TRUTH TO MY PARTNER, PLEASE ABOUT GIFTS, BIBLE SAID TO ME, ANY PERSON GIVE YOU GIFT ARE ANYTHING TAKE. IT. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. YOURS EVERLASTING DAVIS

Is he asking me to get him a Visa? Is he asking for the form to complete (I'd be most obliged to send him one with the help of fellow baiters)? What does he want? I'm no good at deciphering lad speak.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd get real excited that since he was saving for $8,000 he certainly should have $500 saved - so he'll be with you in no time at all...

Yes, he is asking you to get the Visa for him...make him tell you again a few times so you understand that he wants YOU to do the work...

I would tell him you tried to look up the forms but it got all confusing, so you hired an immigration lawyer who will help.

This opens up a wide range of options for you Smile

Open a e-mail box or get a co-conspirator to play the lawyer - I photo shopped a lawyer heading that looks legit that I use as a template...

There are legit forms to get him vaccinated that need to be filled out by the doctor - you can even show him the web site to prove you're serious about that needing to be done first (my goal is to get all my lads vaccinated haven't tried it yet tho)...

The letter of invitation only allows them to stay 6 months I think...point out that is too short of a time to get to know him in person and get married and have the green card come through...pick a date about 9 months from now as your wedding date - make sure it has special significance to you so he thinks things will be done by that date - I use Valentine's day...

Tell him about H-2 Visas which are a year long work Visa (again point him to the official web site), so he could come visit you a few months while you get to know each other and get married before the year is up so he can get his green card...then he wouldn't have to fly back to nigeria while you wait on the green card...

Point him to work sites like craigslist and monster.com type places (spend a little time helping him find job sites) and have him post his resume - lots of scammers will send him e-mail and it's a good waste of time from him without requiring much of your time Twisted Evil plus some of the resumes he sends out to companies will have nice rejection letters...which is great for the ego Wink

I found the H2 Visa to be a good hook point - they go from not really believing you're serious about them coming, to starting to consider you might really be the answer to their prayers...

There are Home Land Security Forms on this site I find to be a good basis for making my own, mine is 19 pages...of course it has to be hand written and scanned back - and the scan wasn't good or the hand writing was too bad...make him do it again...

Of course everything has a 4 - 6 waiting period...each step requires more time to wait to be approved...

Get him to get his passport (he does have money saved after all)...one of mine got his, but I tell him there's no reason to scan it to me, the lawyer will need it of course...

A passport is required before a visa can be issued, all visa forms have a place for the passport number to go...my homeland security form has a place for the passport number too, but that worked against me, he didn't want to fill out the form until he had his passport...

He CAN go to the nigerian embassy home page and I believe there is a place you can order your passport online, that cuts down on the "you have to bribe officials"...it's only like $50, instead of the 250 or 500 they first say it is...

Of course all these steps have to be done by him - you'd like to help but things need to be signed in his handwriting with thumb prints or what not...even online embassy stuff they check the country of origin as a security precaution - they check by credit/debit card location (you asked your lawyer after all)

I hope some of these ideas give you ideas Smile

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thank you so much for all the tips!!! I'm going to use them. I'd only gotten as far as my 6-year-scammer insisting on me doing all the work before I finally cut him loose. Think I'll have some fun with this one.

....off to torment her soon-to-be-not-husband

eta: ps. Looking for a good immigration attorney
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked permission from shebop to use her assistance and drop box to mail letters from the lawyer & accept hand signed letters since the net isn't going to work well for legal matters...things need to be notarized and original copies of things...

Her mail boxes are for premium members tho...

Of course things will get lost in the mail both ways...which will delay the filing for 'x' ...which after filing for 'x' will take 4 - 6 weeks for approval...and then onto the next set of papers Twisted Evil

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ooops - wrong topic! LOL
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After not hearing from davis0n for a couple weeks, I started getting these bogus links in email from him (I ignored them - didn't click on them - I'm smarter than he is). First i sent him an email asking why. Then I sent him an email that simply said "you are an asshole." And here is his glorious response:

Quote:
dear sweetheart justine, i am very glad to received your sweet message from you, please how are you and my son christoph, here in ghana, i am fine, please it is yah00.com

who send to you, i am working on my document ok, i would please you about message yah00 com send to you ok, i now that i love you, i can do that, because my God would annoyed me ok. only you can clothing me, i am in your heart, you hold me so i can fall from your hands, you are my security, protection, compassion ok, i hope my message would rich in good faith, i am very appreciated your everything you does for me about our love would richly to end of ourself ok. God bless you.

How DARE Yah00 send me those links! I should do something about that, shouldn't I?
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's glad to have received your sweet message to him? Shocked

That damn yahoo is always causing problems, isn't it? I've heard of viruses on YIM that will send out links to everyone on your chat list in an IM, but I never heard of one sending them in emails? It's kind of like that problem I've had of my love lad sending me those heart.gif files when we chat and saying he's not doing it. Evil or Very Mad

his email says he can do that, because his God would annoyed him. Maybe you should tell him if he's annoyed at his God then he should take it out on him, not you?

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!!! If this guy weren't in Ghana, I'd wonder if he knows your guy.

I sent him my reply:

Quote:
Let me get this... I am to believe that somehow Yah00 got into your email account and just started sending me links without your knowledge while you worked on a document? You know what I think? I think someone hacked into your computer. You better get it cleaned. Yah00 doesn't take over people's email accounts - other people do.

You have an odd way of showing your love. I don't hear from you for two weeks, then you start sending me links in the email, and when I tell you what you are, you respond by telling me how much you love me and now all of a sudden MY son is YOUR son. When did that happen? In the United States, in order for a man to adopt another man's son, he must complete a lot of paper work and go to court. When did you do that? Oh - and it will only work if we are married anyway. The court isn't going to let some stranger from Ghana just adopt my son. So if you want to adopt him, you'd best start doing something for yourself and figure out how you are going to marry me and go to court and become his father.

Justi

Lad replies:

Quote:
sweethearet my mother sick because that you hear from me very long time ok

And a couple minutes later:

Quote:
sweetheart, i am again hear from you, document, i am on it closing ok, it is good send me message ok, please about your son, i am very sorrow to said that, yours everlasting

so of course I ask him what he is very sorrow to said, to which he answers simply, please thank you ok.

I receive an ftp link from him and reply with "you will sleep with goats."

Quote:
sweetheart, please i am christian intercessor prayer force ok, if some saw my mail address and send message to you, that while i am pleasing to you and forgive me ok

I inform him that I have certain 'gifts' as well and I do not believe him. His reply:
Quote:

sweetheart please anything you give to me

When did I say I was going to 'give' him anything???

Quote:
please told me you give me a gift,

I believe I have a true brain surgeon here. If my latest MRI shows another tumor, I will call davis0n to take care of it for me. He's so smart.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic