SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possible first bank account; now second, Hat Trick

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Picked up a surplus lad after my 2 month long baits twiged. He was very insistent, demanding I go to WU or MG so I asked, innocently, where to do that and he sent me to my bank.

My banker, of course, suggested a transfer instead and after a few go arounds my lad sent me a bank account which I forwarded to Alan. Of course, the amount went up a bit as well due to new fees.

The lad is worried that I will come up with a new problem...

Last edited by jlc419 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am CONFIDENT you will come up with a new problem!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job getting him to part w/ his account. After a week, try to see if he has one that the bank hasn't flagged because now he's holding up the whole transaction!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And don't forget to add a piggy to your sig line.

There is always going to be a problem, the lads just don't know it...yet. Personally, I like OD's suggestion because that opens up the possibility of getting a second account.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes, I am going to try for a second account. He is a very insistent lad, wanting the money NOW. Of course, the email with the bank addy asked for more money for Tax Stamps. I guess he'll have to explain why I need a stamp since it is a wire transfer; plus I have to stop the original transfer as well.

Then, assuming his bank is info is real, they'll be problems with transfering to it so I'll need a new one, per my banker.

Do you need verification that the account was closed for a siggy piggy?
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, you don't need verification. Mostly you won't get an answer from Alan, so you could wait forever. Piggy's work with the honour system. As soon as you have sent the account to Alan, you can add one in your siggy. Congrats, and let it be the first of many!

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks. I've started asking all sorts of questions about stamps, and will ask if he has an account that will accept less than $1000.00

Then it's on to "my bank said the transfer did not work."

Update:

Oh dear - the address for the bank is wrong - the lad mispelt it's street (It appears to be real bank per google, BTW). My poor banker will be sooo confused. The lad also dropped his demand for stamp fees.

Last edited by jlc419 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ they'll be problems with transfering . . . . per my banker

Congradulations on the piggy.

Bankers are so focused on details. Your banker buddy has called you that there is something not quite right with the account you gave him.

I am beginning to believe that there is a lad industry renting bank information. The lad needs to prove that a transfer took place and then they are given a percentage of the cash transfer. We have seen lads giving out bank information long after it was dead.

Another way to raise a lads blood pressure is to send a confirming email with transfer details and a copy of the lads bank information email with different bank information. The first time I used this in a dollar chop I got 6 emails in 11 minutes. Gomer sees all, the good ones he invites on a safari.

p.
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the joys. After the lad coughed up the account, he got his just reward - a money transfer slip, from Deuser's on-line MT form generator. I forgot to send the pin, so he immediately shot back with a "I need the PIN, PLEASE SEND" email. along with the fraud warning from the login screen.

Poor lad - doesn't he know that repeated attempts to access the site will cause the fraud warning alarm to sound (ah-u-gah - ah-u-gah); resulting a need for more bank account information, reversal of the transfer, and who knows what else.

He also said that there was a minimum amount that must be transferred; when I balked he let me go back to the original amount; maybe that's why the transfer failed?

Ah, the possibilities. I think I must play this one slowly, reeling him in and then letting him run to prolong the sport.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think I must play this one slowly, reeling him in and then letting him run to prolong the sport.

Yeah, that's the spirit!

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems the diplomat is to meet me, today, at Jackson Hartsfield Airport (note the wrong name - he has it reversed); her name is Ms. Angel1c Heater. I swear lads get names from captchas.

Anyway, it seems there is a problem: I'm in Europe; the lad never asked my location. He also appears to not have checked on the online wire transfer form after complaining he had no pin. I hope he passed it on and will have an angry boss.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems there is a transfer fee I must pay - the lad coughed up a second bank account when I asked where to transfer the money. This seems too easy. I notice didn't give a street address for the second; i think I'll need that. Oh - the amount is over $2000 - seems I'll need to transfer it in separate transactions over several weeks to avoid him filling out anti-terrorist forms; perhaps he has an alternative account?

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice baiting, brilliant work. Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't yet gotten even one piggy ... but i keep trying!

Congrats! Nice bait! Razz

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, my lad asked for a bit over $4K and that is a big problem. It seems that anti-terrorism rules come into play. He doesn't understand the concept that he needs to fill out a form, so I must educate him. Maybe the actual recipient of the transfer needs to fill it out too. I've suggested multiple small transfer or a different bank as possible solutions as well.
If he:

1. Coughs up a new bank account the xfer will go fine
2. Wants the form I'll send him one - of course he'll mess that up I'm sure
3. Balks at the form - this is where I need some advice. Should I:

a)Try the transfer and let him see it fails
b)Send a check via the mail to one of the address he provided (bank or account holder); I may wire a small amount and send the rest via two checks, one to each account holder in care of the bank to avoid the dreaded form
c)Introduce my "assistant" who handles the transfer and messes it all up and then it turns out is really a dollar chopping little vixen?
d)None of the above?

Suggestions welcome.

He's been pretty compliant but insistent. If he twigs I'll share the addy so someone else can have some fun as well.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you say he's complient, how about faking an email from your bank, informing you of the necessity of the anti-terror forms, and forward it to the lad. You can just write the "email from the bank" below your message, like you copy/pasted it, or make up a banker addy of your own. Maybe the banker can help the lad understand the need for the form, too? Then, maybe you'll get a hat-trick! 3 accounts! It never hurts to try. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^As soon as I mentioned check and mail he said NO and said he'd send a new account. If he does, Hat Trick.

I await his instructions (which, of course, will cause more problems). I think the bank will still require the form due to the appearance of a third account.

I've never had one this easy.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^UPDATE:

Hat trick - account 3. Now for the terrorism transfer forms...

This is really too easy - I wonder why he keeps coughing up accounts?

He should realize by now that there has been no transfer; but not a word of complaint.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic