SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Zip Bomb **Mk II** !!Downloadable!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rootuser has already offerd such self-extracting files, on a link to his baiting tools site which was in his siggy line then. I think that was last year.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Alan B'Stard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone wants it, I now have the MK II version available. Only 2 files in the zip, it blossoms from under ½MB to almost 200MB. Yours if you want it.

'Go to hell..baboom' W@ll@ J0nes
Alan B'Stard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Downloadable from:

ZipBomb_1:
DivShare File - ZipBomb_1.zip

ZipBomb_2:
DivShare File - ZipBomb_2.zip

ZipBomb 1 is 320KB in size, contains 20 files and balloons to 100MB in total when unzipped.

ZipBomb 2 is 2 files, under ½ MB zipped, almost 200MB unzipped.

The files are large binary files consisting of a solid mass of zeroes. No malware, totally benign.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These should work very nicely for all those courier services that want $125 or so to deliver your package. No mugu setup effort at all. Evil or Very Mad

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really great job!
Thanks clapping clapping

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
re-act
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got them. Thanks a lot Alan!

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ca this be combined with the write junk program to produce a stack of rubbish for the lads?

Or file destructor program?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An ethical question?

A combination of the zip bomb and the write junk programs look set to become an important part of my arsenal. We know that the contents of the files we are sending are totally benign, but can we name the files inside the zip archive things like tojan.exe and rootkit.bat etc... I thought it might be good to create some lad paranoia when you've had enough and want to burn a particular lad.

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ophelia Dikki

Quote:
create some lad paranoia when you've had enough and want to burn a particular lad.

Does that come with fries?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried this on my XP. What am I meant to do. I right clicked and extrated zipbomb 2. it took about 5seconds, then i had 2 PDF's that dont open.

200mb is not enough is it? or am I doing it wrong. something like 20GB would be better! takes about 30minutes Very Happy

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NickTheCop wrote:
^^ I figured he meant binary 0's. What I'm only learning now, though, is that ASCII is 7 bit. I don't mean to take this off topic, but would a txt file, for example, be a string of 7-bit characters, or are the 8th bits actually used for something?

Actually they're probably padded to ANSI/8-bit by notepad these days, fair do's. But Notepad still won't be able to conveniently write NUL (binary (0)0000000's in ASCII(ANSI)). Just sayin Wink Those extra MSB's extend the ASCII space to include other non-Latin characters.

Here's a nice off-topic yet related fact - the binary, zip (or any other 8 or multiple thereof bit) files when emailed are encoded back to an ascii subset (as SMTP is a 7-bit protocol) then transmitted over email, then re-assembled back to 8-bit.

Edit: I agree, we need the 1 gig version that takes a few minutes Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moose Head wrote:
I tried this on my XP. What am I meant to do. I right clicked and extrated zipbomb 2. it took about 5seconds, then i had 2 PDF's that dont open.

200mb is not enough is it? or am I doing it wrong. something like 20GB would be better! takes about 30minutes Very Happy

If you want a massive hard drive hit, copy, paste & rename the files multiple times, then combine them into one zip file.

The files can be renamed, file extensions changed, whatever you like. The fact remains these are files full of useless junk. The files are currently pdf's because I find that Acrobat Reader is slow to open and will therefore eat up time as the lad tries to open each file. But you can call them what you want.

Because they are around 100MB of zeroes, Winzip can zip (and unzip) very quickly. To slow the unzip process down will require files that contain values other than zero. However, that will result in a larger zipped file.

20GB of zeroe's should still extract at the same rate as 20MB of zeroes, so it'll still not take 30 minutes - more like 3. I do wonder if the file buffer or windows\temp file will cause the PC to freeze and need a reboot if a really massive file tried to unzip, though.

Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a bit confusing^ but I will give it a go

A few hi res pics of some cow shit might bulk up the folders a bit Laughing Laughing

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Throw one or both of these into the mix too

This one's for Lad's who like to sit and watch a timer Laughing

and this one's for Lads who like a shock Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but can we name the files inside the zip archive things like tojan.exe and rootkit.bat etc

Whilst we don't send viruses etc I can't see anything against sending a file that looks like a virus, after all, it is only a file name. You could send a jpg that states that the Lad's todger is now subject to a voodoo curse and will fall off if he goes to sleep.
Not actually harmful in its own right. But you can only hope it worries him a bit.
Would it do any good? if you feel like burning the lad then maybe it could be used, the bait then might descend into a slanging match and result in you getting a few siggy line entries.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can write a little script, that'll cycle through all the files on system and put the words delete before each file.. It does no harm, but it'll scare the shit outta the lads Twisted Evil

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That probably borders on harmfull... and in any case, it might break file-paths and therefore make stuff stop working.

Maybe someone with a really big memory (like 8 gig's) or so can make 1 huge file containing only NULL's. It'll zip small but hopefully will freeze any pc with not enough memory. (or at least fill the memory and the swap-partition (or swap-file))

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mr B'Stard

Thanks for that. I've been renaming .dll files for ages and it's become a bit of an issue with my lad. Let's see what happens when my ditzy housewife sends him your zipbomb Twisted Evil

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer do those come gift wrapped?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector gadget thks I thought that my idea would likely be o.k. Another one would be to name the file as the latest virus listed on the Symnatec or other detection sites. If the lad's internet cafe actually uses some virus protection likely the file will be stopped.

On another project I'm involved with the software we use gives people all sorts of trouble setting off virus detectors, due to the language it is written in. We tell people to create an exception in their virus detection program, but often this has little effect. In one instance after the projectexecutive contacted one major anti-virus vendor and got them to do someting at their end. Despite this we still continued to have trouble.

I'm sure most of the cafes must have some sort of virus protection now as the lads are probably always surfing to questionable sites.

So this could be another way to create some lad pain.

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent the Mark II model to the lad... err... barrister. I hope it gives his laptop a moderate case of binary indigestion...

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zip bomb sent to my cheque lad, he wasn't too pleased but did send me a second bank account, so another tick in the 'win' column.

Alan B'Stard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just experimented with building an even bigger ZipBomb. A 3.2MB zip file expands to almost 1GB. The unzip time was 45 seconds.

You could build your own bigger ZipBomb, and if you wanted to keep below GMail's attacment limit of 'around 10MB' that would give you an unzipped set of files of just under 3GB. That might cause some lower-spec machines to creak and groan a bit.

VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm buildin a zip bomb maker, it asks how big you want it. Then it'll fill a file of your choice and location with a specially selected binary string. Pm me if you'd like to become a tester. I must warn ye now, its build using VB.Net, so you'll need the .Net framework

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

writejunk has a feature that will create a junk file of all (binary) zeros. Simply invoke writejunk with the -z flag as in
Code:
C:\419>writejunk.exe -z
You will then be prompted for the file name and the desired file size. So, you can easily create huge files that will compress to teeny zip files.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic