SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, its no problem. Ill just restart my stall tactics and maybe catch the swine flu.
Good luck!

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are we free to chop again? He's whining about my security measures being too tough..
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Al1ve wrote:
He's going to Chad? Surprised

And I thought he was going to the Bahamas. Really, he needs to make up his mind. Wink

Very worried lad wrote:
My Loving Mummy,

I recieved an email from your physican that you have been missing and they are looking for you and please can you tell me where are you and the way you wrote me show their is somthing worries you and i told you that i am alright and we are going to meet each other at bahamas soon because your pysican told me that is going to do everything for me to come to bahamas...

MUM PLEASE TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SINCE I WAS TOLD BY DR J0NATHAN M1KE ..PLEASE I LOVE YOU MUMMY AND I WILL ALWAYS DO...

I am waiting for your reply back to me to know where are you and so that i can tell your pysican to come and pick you there...

I love you mummy and i want you... Shocked

From your loving Son
J0hn Be|um

This is getting icky.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
MememeYouYouYou
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I too am getting complaints that the security measures are too tough. He wants me to go back and get the MTCN receipt and send it to him. I think another form is in order to explain why he lost it. Twisted Evil

"MOM IS DEAD NOW." -JOHN
"The securtiy form there is noting like that my account send money everyday to how client there is noting like security form please we are not ready for games if you are not interested in getting your loan money" ... Umm, what?
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bohigal, I don't understand, is this scammer somehow your character's biological son?

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@RayAdverb: At some point I said I wanted to adopt him. I'm a rich woman so of course he went along with it. Don't get too hung up on the Mummy/Daddy stuff, the West African lads use these terms of elder respect a lot to get in victims' good graces. But they are always lying.

Unfortunately with all my worrying about his health, I've had a psychotic break myself so for now we have exchanges like this:

J0hn Sparr0w Be1um wrote:
My Loving Mummy,

What is going on there with you because the doctor J0nathan m1ke told me that he received a mail from your physician that you are not around for a long time now and it makes me so worried and I want you to understand that you don’t need to come down here before you get me mummy.

I have a plan and I was advice to move from here to Bahamas so that you can come get me at Bahamas, all I want you to do now is that get back to me and go home so that we can arrange on how I will get down to Bahamas and you can come and get me there easily down to the states.

Mummy I love you and I don’t want you to be thinking too much about me and I am ok and alright mummy, I will call you later in the day ok.

From your loving son

My reply was
Quote:

YES BAHAMAS AIIIEEEEEE

This must be why he's so worried about me. We'll see if he can really do what it takes to save his rich mummy.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a fake moneygram slip.

What can I do now when he realises its fake? Very Happy

Excuse? Or gomer has stepped in and raped his earning again? Laughing Laughing

Dont want to effect what you lot are up too, Im just in for a bit of a laugh.

So if you can recommend a response for me im happy to do so. I wont be trying to safari him or anything. leave that for the pro's

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Payment slips should be fake Very Happy

The G0mer excuse is always handy but why not sending him to the other part of town at a predefined pick-up location?

Quote:
Dont want to effect what you lot are up too, Im just in for a bit of a laugh.

You never know how a bait turns out.
When he complains just let him frie for a couple of days and think of ways to keep the fun going.
Whenever you're out of ideas just reread the whole forum Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will give it a go. I sent him about 10 emails today. I dont have enough baits going to keep me busy so my scammers get a response earlier then they deserve. Embarassed

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know the feeling Moose Head Very Happy

Just be aware that PATIENCE is the key most of times (when baiting of course). You can cause the lads more pain by ignoring them at "certain" times Wink

Too much free time? Go and pick up some fresh meat from Surplus Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

COULD...IT...BE? AL1VE, it seems your latest email pushed him to finally take the safari.

This is what I sent him this morning from G0mer:
Quote:

FOOL U THINK I WIL PAY FOR U AND THREE GUYS

IF U SERIOUS DEN U PAY FOR URSELF

IF U CANT AFFORD 4 THREE GUYS DEN DONT TAKE DEM

WE DONT NEED DEM

WE MEETING AT HOTEL TIAMA

This is what I got back:

Quote:
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT WE OUR COMING OVER THERE TO MEET YOU BECAUSE MY CLIENT SENT ME A MAIL THAT HE GAVE YOU $10,000 AND YOU CAN NOT SEND ME THE MONEY FOR OUR AIR TICKET AND IF YOU DON'T DO THEM WE ARE COMING OVER TO SEE YOU FACE TO FACE AND REMEMBER OUR DEAL 50/50 OK.

YOU KNOW THAT WHAT AM SAYING IS TRUE AND I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A FOOL TOO WITH YOUR HACKING SKILLS I DON'T FEAR YOU GUY .....

I JUST BE WAITING FOR ME AND MY GUYS WILL FALL IN TO YOUR COUNTRY... The G0mer Boyz don't chauffeur anyone...of course our lad won't figure that out until he gets there Twisted Evil

MAN YOU SAID SO ...ONE LOVE ....BE A GOOD GUY WHEN WE GET THERE OK...BOY..G0mer a good guy? Has this lad even been paying attention?

SEE WHAT MY CLIENT WRITE TO ME ....BELOW FOR YOU .....

Dear J0hn,

Needless to say, I'm very disappointed with what transpired here. Yes, I'm still in Abidjan. I met with Mr G0mer and passed him the initial deposit of $10,000 but we're waiting for you before we conclude business. There's nothing much going on here. I was thinking of going on a safari actually. Do you enjoy safari's and have you been on many? This made my day, thanks for that AL1VE Laughing

I would very much like to meet you, so please do not disappoint me by changing your mind or disappearing again. I'm looping Mr. G0mer in this email so he knows that you're coming as well. I don't think he thoroughly read this email, why is he forwarding this to me?

I understand that you were at the hospital, I hope all is well? You can reach me on <phone number> (international roaming).

Looking forward to your reply / call,
J0n4than

V1ktor got a seemingly hurried email:

Quote:
Guy me and my guys will fall in to Abidjan because G0mer has collect $10,000 from my client and i have to show up there and collect my share ..

I mail you tomorrow ok...

However, we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves. He hasn't left yet.

@Moose Head & BuilderBob: At this point, you should avoid using G0mer and dolla chops in general. We don't want to scare him away at such a crucial time, but I predict G0mer will be a future source of pain and suffering Twisted Evil
He has no choice but to go through security methods, what with all those hackas about...

@bohigal: You are putting him through a whole separate hell, I love it. Maybe you should play off the fact that he "wants you" (*shudder*). Imagine someone reading over his shoulder, talking intimately about his "mummy" Laughing
Also Laughing @your crazy reply.

@21ctrade: Thank you for bringing your site to my attention. I have a feeling that it won't be up for long ;]

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RP wrote:
You are putting him through a whole separate hell, I love it. Maybe you should play off the fact that he "wants you" (*shudder*).

I hope I can help your own safari by giving him good reason to move toward Cotonou or even Accra. Abidjan won't seem so far if he's already most of the way there, right?

Another angle we could work with is that mummy has already once fallen victim to the veterinarian "Doctor G0mer." We could work her misfortune into the dolla chop and safari if necessary.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I DON'T FEAR YOU GUY .....

Hahaha this cracked me up...

Much luck getting that pith helm on your siggy!!! What happens when he gets there and finds out he's been screwed over though? Is G0mer gonna betray him and leave with the 10k?

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What happens when he gets there and finds out he's been screwed over though?
Much hilarity ensues, I hope.

Also, Gomer tells him it got too hot in Abidjan, and he's moved his entire operation to Sierra Leone.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your message is fully read and understood Wink

The Meat Writes:
Quote:

I am here waiting for you because i will be online for 5 hours before i left here.

Quote:
Dear Dave Summers,

Like I said in my mail to you right now that I made a mistakes on my sectary information I gave to you and I want you to go back to the money gram office you made the payment to change the name to my sectary full name on her identity so that she can pick up the money today and I have prepared all the document with me here with the certificate I gave you to signed on and I will take the document to the court today and before I will go, I want you to go back to money gram office and replace the name on the payment to this name below,

Lilia Asuncion Liclican

And as soon as it is done then send the payment to me so that she can go and pick the money up and she went but they don’t give her the money because of the name on her identification is different from the one you sent the money to, so try and go back this morning to correct the mistakes.

I am so sorry for the disturbance and your wasting time about this.

Look to read from you and I am online now.

Barrister Dave Jones

I write:
Quote:
Dave Summers to Dave
I contact Moneygram and they say the money has been picked up. Your scurvy dog, What are ye tryna do to me? I pay you the money, Then you say you want me to pay again

What is this?

The Meat Replies:
Quote:
Can you please ask the money gram that who pick up the money and let them give you the details of the person who picked up because the money was sent on my sectary details and instead of three name that my sectary bear and I gave you two name to made payment on and I forget to give you her third name which its Asuncion so without her full name correct with her full name on her identity id no one can receive the money and the money must pick up at los angels, California

So please contact them to give you the details of the person who pick up the money and where the money is picked up which country and city.

I will glad if you can confirm this for me now.

To which I replied
Quote:
I am not going into the Moneygram office now. I am ill and very tired. I will go either later today just before it closes, or I will go tommorow. I have done enough for you today.

The Meat says:

Quote:
Dear Dave Summers,

I am very sorry to hear that you are tired and I want you to have a rest as you say but I want you to go to money gram office today before they closed because tomorrow might be too late for you to there and I believe that since the money is going to pick up in los Angeles in California and no one or no body can pick up the money OK.

When you get there and if you want to resend the money then use my full sectary information below to send the money to us again,

Lilia Asuncion Liclican

That’s all what you want to do when you got to the money gram office resend the money to this name Lilia Asuncion Liclican and give me the payment slip if am online to pick up the money.

I will go to the court in about 5 hours to this time to summit some of my paper work with your certificate you signed on and I will get back to you as soon as I came back to my office and Mr. Dave I don’t want you to be worried because I am here for you to claim your treasure back for you and everything damage things.

I have to go for now and don’t forget to go to money gram office by yourself because calling them through phone will solve the problem and once you get the problem solved then resend the money back through my sectary full name Lilia Asuncion Liclican and give me the payment slip if I am online like how we did before.

Regards

Barrister Dave Jones

He cant even receive a fake slip properly, what a fool. Laughing

Im going to reply saying, I told you I am not going, I am still not going, he can get fucked, because I am not rushing about like a fool to cover for him been a complete utter Imbecile.

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest from our boi :

Quote:
Dear ,

Thanks for your reply and as you can see that am just out of the hospital and I can join you for the safari tour but I will meet you as soon as am ok and alright and you said you have gave the $10,000 for the treasure chest hunt or what the money is for ?

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Best regards

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan

Last edited by AL1VE on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Did he tell you (or did you tell him) he was going into hospital, or is he just getting confused now?

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^It was his idea. He's the one who used the hospital as an excuse for not getting back to me sooner.

Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you for your swift response in dealing with the certificate, I have submitted it to the courts today. However, the court also requires you to provide a description of the event in which your ship was sunk by the EITC. Please try to provide as much detail as possible when talking about who killed who, and how it made you feel.

Lol, whats this all about?

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That would be my work. Feel free to be completely lazy, the lad couldn't care less. It's just stalling by me.

@bohigal: That's a good idea. It seems that he isn't as low on cash as he would lead us to believe, if him and 3 other people are going to Abidjan. So, in the event that he twigs again, that will be a great backup plan Smile

@Loupeitak: Something similar to what bohigal suggested, things got too risky and we weren't able to meet in Abidjan, so we've decided to move to ____ in Cote d'Ivoire. As a cover story for the move, I told the "client" J0nathan that I'd take him on the safari myself. Hopefully get the lad stuck in the middle of the country Twisted Evil

@AL1VE: That is just priceless, lad wants to go on the safari, does he? Well, he'll have to catch up to G0mer once he gets there...

"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Had a chop all ready to go...

Quote:

If you insist.....here is the MCTN #.

I see no need for code, since you want to throw all caution out the window.

I hope, for your sake, that you know what your doing.

Gomer sent him an email thanking him for the donation, so he quickly wrote me: edited out the security "pieces of 8"

Quote:
Dear *******,

I saw something here that’s is surprised to me and I can see that it is true hackers are following your and immediately send the tracking number to me and the hacker wrote me but don’t read his email because can get virus to my pc as done to you.

I don’t know how can receive the payment slip of and I have been trying it all the days and you know what you are is going to do now go and collect it back your money from the money gram and I will use my own money to pay for your form Ok.

Please should go now and collect back your money from the money gram now.

I will waiting for your replies back to .

Your Barrister Dave Jones

But on advice to keep the potential safari going, I pulled back the chop.

Quote:
I HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAPPY GENIUS!!!

DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT I HAD A HACKER???!!! DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT WE
SHOULD BE CAREFUL???!!!! DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT WE SHOULD BE USING
CODES???!!!!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN TO MEN
WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I'LL GO BACK AND SEE IF I CAN RETRIEVE THE MONEY, BUT IF I CAN'T YOU
WILL NOT BE HAPPY!!!

After my trip to get the MG back:
Quote:
SEE!!!! I WENT TO RETRIEVE THE MONEY JUST AS SOMEONE ELSE WAS TRYING TO CLAIM IT IN SOME AFRICAN COUNTRY, ABIJAN OR ABARO, OR ANDERAN OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!!!

FOR NOW ON, WE WILL USE ONLY SECURE COMMUNICATION!!!!!

I hope you understand my security and the reasons that I use my methods. It would have been disastorous if that money was claimed, don't you agree?

I will send you ANOTHER MoneyGram slip though secure means. Don't screw this up!!!!

He has been educated by somebody and has come up with a foolproof plan to keep from being chopped:

Quote:
Dear ***********,

I am so sorry for the mistake I made about my sectary third name I forget to add to her name I gave you but I have sent you an email about that’s just about 5 mins ago and I want you to call the money gram or go there himself to change the name or add name to it and here is her full name details to send the money to her through money gram below,

L i l i a A s u n c i o n L i c l i c a n

DON’T USE THE SECURE WEBSITE AGAIN BECAUSE MY PC DOESN’T HAVE VISTA TO UPLOAD THE PAYMENT SLIP OUT FOR ME. Laughing

His plan I will send you a mail when am online to send the payment slip to me then immediate I receive the payment slip my sectary will go and pick up the money because we have money gram office behind our office.

I will be waiting to read from you

Well, obviously, that's not going to work:

Quote:
Dave,

For a barrister/lawyer, you really are an idiot!! What would make you think, after my information and ALMOST my money was hacked, that I would listen to your pathetic security measures?

What kind of plan is that...I will run immediatly to the MoneyGram office!!!!???? That is a plan that only a man of a feeble mind will come up with.

Make no mistake about it, I will be the one that will devise the security plan for this transaction, not you. We already tried it your way, and what happened? Tell me, O Great Computer Security Expert, what happened? SOMEONE ALMOST STOLE MY MONEY WITH YOUR PREVIOUS PLAN!!!! We will not use another plan on trial and error.

I will get back to you tomorrow after consultation with my experts.

I'm open for suggestions, if anyone wants to swing some my way. I can send him a copy of the MG from the MG generator site, since he doesn't have Vista Very Happy but don't want to get too boring...
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@RP

What's the plan? I've told him I'm still in Abidjan. The 10k was the initial payment for locating the treasure. We're still meeting in Abidjan right? ?

@BuilderBob

Depending on his response, you could get a nice trophy pic Smile You need a security picture with the code word to verify, etc etc

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^We're going to stay in Abidjan waiting for him at the hotel. Once he arrives, we will move elsewhere. I was thinking of playing off the safari thing, but we could start "locating the treasure". In other words, that's what YOUR character thinks, but G0mer tells the lad that the authorities are on his trail and that he has to move quickly.

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^gotcha. So, our boi just called me. He asked for money, but I told him I gave it all to G0m3r, but I can get him some when he gets here.

It looks like he's very paranoid (good work everyone!), coz he told me to TELL NOONE (especially G0m3r) that he'll be in Abidjan with his 'colleagues' on Monday Very Happy He said if I told people, I wouldn't get to see him. Heh

So, for now, please don't mention anything about when he'll be in Abidjan. He said he'll call me back to confirm the details.

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best of luck to both of you! Meanwhile I'm still explaining to this idiot what "Quarantine" means and why I cannot go to WU/MG/the bank for him...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic