SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bank account, plus question

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MememeYouYouYou
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After sending forms that require a picture before I can send via WU or MG, the scammer decided I should do a bank transfer to a south african bank through another account at Wachovia.

Quote:

(Redacted to protect any ITPs)
BANK NAME: WACHOVIA BANKL NEW YORK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2XXXXXXXXXXX6
ABA NUMBER: 0XXXXXXX2
SWIFT: PXXXXXXXXXC
FURTHER PAYMENT TO: RENNIS BANK SOUTH AFRICA
SWIFT : RXXXXXXXXJ
BENEFICIARY: EXXXXXXXXX SXXXXXXXX

Since there are two SWIFT codes involved, can I claim two piggies?

"MOM IS DEAD NOW." -JOHN
"The securtiy form there is noting like that my account send money everyday to how client there is noting like security form please we are not ready for games if you are not interested in getting your loan money" ... Umm, what?
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, there's only one bank account. But you can always ask for the South African account number

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
MememeYouYouYou
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I'll try that angle.

"MOM IS DEAD NOW." -JOHN
"The securtiy form there is noting like that my account send money everyday to how client there is noting like security form please we are not ready for games if you are not interested in getting your loan money" ... Umm, what?
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That actually looks like an intermediary bank in a wire transfer. Some banks ask that on forms for a wire transfer and it's where the funds flow through to get to the destination bank during the transfer if your bank doesn't have a direct connection to the destination bank. Major banks already have their own routes but give the customer the option of entering it anyway. It will be ignored but it makes the customer feel better if the person they are sending money to gives them that info. They at least have the ability to enter it.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
MememeYouYouYou
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to know. I've already responded that my bank said the transfer fees would be lower to send it directly to South Africa and asking what the account number was there, so we'll see how he responds, not that I expect he'll work weekends.

"MOM IS DEAD NOW." -JOHN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic