SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

love scam in dutch...I am told that I am boring

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a little surprised a few days ago. I received an email, completely in dutch. It definately looked like a typical love scam. The nice part of it was , that the english version of the text was right below the dutch version. The dutch version looked like it was pulled out of a translator.

I got a bit concerned here as I am dutch myself. The email arrived in one of my normal email accounts. I decided to bait it from one of my baiter accounts and see what would happen.

Header is pointing towards Durham, United Kingdom, account is a Yahoo account. V1ct0r0va 0lga is the name of the girl.

The "girl" indeed responded. Again in dutch (after a translator did some serious abuse of the english text). Ofcourse no mention of the change in my email address. A bait from a second bait account in english lead to a english response. I'll continue baiting this "girl" and see where it leads.

Anyone else seen this before in the lands of russian love? I'll post the scripts shortly

edit: I accidentally deleted the original email. Stupid me Sad. Shocked

i decided to check not you just to make sure you are ok - Abubakar Hamza
is only an idiot will see a life opportunity and ignore it - Florence Jackson
YOU ARE VERY LOCKY THAT YOU GET BACK TO ME IN TIME - BALA

Last edited by dutchkroket on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

love to get my hand on that one Smile
i will look around, a lot of my mail google marked that as spam, and i have a few lad's on a leash, so i don't bother to look in the spamfolder, but this is fun Razz

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A long while ago I had a woman writing to me in Dutch.. It's posted on here somewhere, From memory it didn't go anywhere..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Diablo: I've sent you a pm with the emailaddy Wink.

I got the following response, this time only in dutch. But it's definately pulled through a translator as the grammar is quite wrong. I've added english comments in the text as it might seem gibberish to non-dutch people:

Quote:

Hallo, Ik ben u zeer dankbaar voor wat je zo snel gereageerd op mijn bericht. Ik ben blij te weten dat ik ben geinteresseerd in jou en dat je gewoon meer wilt weten over mij. Ik hoop dat we zullen communiceren met u een interessante en mogelijk zelfs naar de mogelijkheid hebben om te voldoen aan met u in de nabije toekomst. Ik zeker niet beloof je dit, maar wie weet wat ons te wachten staat in de toekomst. Nou, laat hem en God zelf zal bepalen onze toekomst.
basically this first part says that she is happy to receive my email. she is interested in me and wants to learn about me.

Ik schreef dat je je e-mail adres in het internet cafe is een cafe waar mensen online vrienden maken, en schreef je een brief, maar ik wist niet dat de waarheid die je schreef me een brief zo snel.
She goes to an internetcafe to write me the email and to meet online friends. and them something even I have difficulty in translating

Dit is mijn eerste brief aan u en als u eerlijk bekennen, ik heb een beetje nadenken over wat ik schrijf voor u in de eerste brief.. Ik heb nog nooit met een dergelijke manier, dus ik weet niet hoe het allemaal gebeurt.
surprise: this is her first time writing to someone an email for love...I fall for that... sure

Nou, waarschijnlijk zou het beter zijn als ik schrijf je nu een beetje over jezelf. Ik denk dat u mij om te denken, het is belangrijk voor onze vriendschap. Bent u het met mij eens?
I have to write back about myself because it's important to our relationship

Nou, mijn naam is Olga. Ik ben geboren en woon in een prachtige omgeving van de Admiraliteit, de regio Leningrad, Rusland. Ik ben 28 jaar oud. Ik werd geboren op 5 november 1980. Ik ben een alleenstaande vrouw en ik zijn nooit getrouwd. Ik heb met mannen, maar deze relatie nooit zal bereiken, de bruiloft. Misschien is het zelfs beter, omdat ik nog niet voelbaar in deze relatie ware liefde. Ik hou van alle romantische droom van deze vrouw, oprechte liefde en ik hoop van harte dat ik kom over een man die de liefde voor mij echt, misschien wordt dit wel een gelukkig mens je bent. (U geschokt?) Excuseer me, ik ben gewoon haasten om conclusies. Natuurlijk, we moeten leren over elkaars meer, en pas dan kunnen we denken ......
the introduction starts... bladiebladiebla....marriage etc...pick up your average scammail and you got the text in english

Heb ik zelf nog niet begonnen te schrijven over. Ik wilde je vertellen over mezelf, maar zijn begonnen met het schrijven over hun dromen. Neem mij niet kwalijk. Wat moet ik u zeggen over mezelf.
some more about her dreams

Ik woon in een comfortabel klein appartement, en genieten van het leven.
Het merendeel van de tijd die ik werk, maar dit neemt niet weg dat ik,
hebben een vakantie, sport en entertainment.
she lives in an appartment, does sports and entertainment

Door de manier meer te weten over mijn werk. Zal je waarschijnlijk een beetje verbaasd, maar mijn werk in de meeste van de mannen. Ik werk voor een politie-inspecteur op de jeugdrechtbank. Ik heb de rang van tweede luitenant. Ik heb gewerkt in de administratie van 2 jaar. Ik stuur je een foto met mijn werk en zie je me in uniform. Ik hoop dat ik niet geven, en je hebt beantwoord ik.
she works as a police inspector in a juvenile court. she likes dirty play with her handcuffs Twisted Evil

Over mijn hobby. Ik hou van het luisteren naar muziek en het verzamelen van muziek-cd's. Ik heb al tweehonderd schijven. Mijn favoriete zangers zijn Madonna, Rihana, Cc Keitg en vele anderen.
Ik hou van popmuziek, dus ik heb veel favoriete artiesten.
She likes to listen to music and has 200 cd's

Nou, ik denk dat deze brief bleek groot. Ik hoop dat je niet moe van het lezen van deze brief?
Big letter huh... I'm getting tired indeed

Ik hoop dat jullie begrijpen dat ik mij schriftelijk tot u, maar als je niet begrijpt u, ik kan schrijven in het Engels goed, wat ik bezit uitstekend.
Here she explains she sucks in writing dutch but does excellent english

Ik ben op dit moment kan ik niet schrijven vaak en chatten net zo veel tijd besteed aan het werk. Ik denk dat u kunt uw telefoonnummer als we elkaar beter leren kennen.
She want my telephonenumber because she cannot write a lot to me due to work. where did I put my K7....

Ik maak van deze brief en zijn nu te wachten op een reactie van je.
In mijn volgende brief zal ik schrijf u meer over mijzelf en alleen u vertellen over hun ouders. Mocht u vragen hebben, aarzel dan niet om te vragen en dat je geinteresseerd bent. Ik ben erg blij met al uw vragen beantwoorden. Nou, heel erg benieuwd naar uw reactie en uw verhaal over jezelf.
And how surprisingly: I have to write back about myself and she will tell her parents about us...When I meet a girl I never go that fast to my parents...

Uw Olg@.

@weareborg: I'm baiting this one now from my love-account. I'm interested to see where it leads. According the header analysis this one is located in Durham, England. It might lead to nothgin, but we can always learn of this ofcourse Wink

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you tried

http://whatismyipaddress.com/

it can detect proxies which could explain Durham England

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ thanks for that one. It indeed points into Durham, England. IP location is near the university located there.

Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nou, waarschijnlijk zou het beter zijn als ik schrijf je nu een beetje over jezelf. Ik denk dat u mij om te denken, het is belangrijk voor onze vriendschap. Bent u het met mij eens?

Well probable it will be better as I write you now a little about yourself.
I think that you me to think, it is important for our friendship. Do you agree with me?

hmm... it's all Greek to me, but i will give it a try Confused

Boardingpass generator

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's something along the lines of 'waarschijnlijk zou het beter zijn als jij nu een beetje meer over jezelf schrijft,*jibberish*,denk je ook niet?' Basically, write a bit about yourself, and agree with her. Doesnt matter with what. It's script anyways. Right now she's just looking to see if you want to put energy into the 'relationship'. Since she is using a translator, it doesnt matter if you don't reply exactly to her questions. Google will do the work for us and mangle up the answer for us.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
419legal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'probably would be better if you are a little more about yourself writes, * jibberish *, do you not? "

this one it means that..........what do you think?

Last edited by 419legal on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0lga is a bit slow in responding indeed. I sent her a new response, with some general rambling in dutch. It's always nice to sit on my balcony, watching the sunset and then start some story about life, the universe and everything.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Dutch. speaking of life, the Universe and everything, have you considered emailing in dutch the passage of from the Hitchhiker's guide all about the Deep thought Super computer and "THE answer"?

Could be fun Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That is a wonderfull idea. Olga hasn't responded now for a few days. But I will translate parts of the Guide into dutch for my next response.

Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
i send her a short note, but she didn't answer yet

Boardingpass generator

dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This girl is a slow one in responding. Almost a week since my email. But she finally responded. Her email in dutch is almost the same as the ones I get from other vlads in english. Some random pics again. tineye.com didn't recognise them tho Sad. I'll keep baiting her to see where it goes.

dnuman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i am from holland aswell and the message show above is just a english to dutch translate message
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Durham is a stone's throw from me.

Not guilty though Very Happy Very Happy

I do have a question though, why would a scammer in the UK translate to Dutch? Try cover tracks? But wouldnt it be easier to just write in English anyway?

dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the script the girl tells me she lives in Russia. IP address email comes from is 213.175.193.213 which resolves to Durham, UK.
Why a russian girl, living in the UK, sends emails in Dutch...I don't know.

i've had a discussion with friends about scam mails. Getting the emails in our own language probably makes us more susceptible to the emails. I can imagine getting a dutch email as a dutch guy makes it easier to believe than some email in English. But that's just my 2 cents.

Some dutch people who will get the email, will probably fall for it. Something I surely do not hope tho. Come to think of it, wasn't there a scamwarner site in dutch?

dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Olga is getting more and more active. Today I nearly choked in my sandwich when she sent me this:
Quote:

Net mijn ideale man moet niet eten, veel alcohol,

zou geen drugs gebruiken en dat hij niet seksueel bezig.

Translated in english: My ideal man should not eat, use lots of alcohol, doesn't use drugs and should not be sexually active.

That is some strange ideal man Laughing

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Don't tell me yuz ain't the one. Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ nah, that's not me. The only truth in that message is the drugs parts Wink

dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Olga is still alive and emailing. Great dutch scripts. Today I got a new one which was quite funny. Translated in english she told me:

Quote:

"To be honest, I am bored by your emails"

Quote:

"I know a lot of people and have sex with their men"

Quote:

"You must be tired of reading my emails, I am definately tired of yours"

What a nice girl this is Twisted Evil. Oh, and she still wants to meet with me so she is thinking of travelling to my country. I sure hope she will push this idea.

Edit: I just hit 200 posts... wow...

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 1 who gets obviously bored with me but comes back every couple months to see if I'm still willing to talk to her

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just once I received a dutch babelfished scam. Never heard of 'her' again after my reply, which I thought was a pity, I would have liked to bait in my native language for once.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutchkroket wrote:
Quote:
Come to think of it, wasn't there a scamwarner site in dutch?

There has been a dutch scambaiting site but it wasn't big and had not many members so maybe they have given up? It was still there when i signed up for eater. That dutch site wasn't appealing.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic