SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

@ll St@r - Safarix2 - VIDEO - Police Report - at end.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ut oh - sent to OD

Quote:
FOR NOW REMAIN CUASED UNTILL OU RETURN MY MONEY
YOU WILL WATCH RAPERS RAPE YOUR WIFE IN YOUR PRESENT
AND YOU WATCH YOUR OWN KIDS DIE IN YOUR ARMS

You'd better watch for holidays & gifts...don't want your wife raped in your presents...why do I see tinsel and bows everywhere???

Why does OD get all the good curses? I haven't gotten even one yet
I guess I'll have to try harder Twisted Evil

Oh I talked to him today for about an hour ... he told me AS, Mark, apologized to him and he asked about how to use a video phone...I explained I only had a camera phone & didn't know how to use that...

So video of him may be coming soon Twisted Evil

When we were talking he kept asking questions he knew the answers to -- why can't you send this with the tracking number (duh cause the state only uses the secure method ) -- why can't you send cash (duh cause things happen in the mail) -- I offered to send a check & he rushed to the answer "banks here don't use swift codes and routing numbers"... I ignored that slip ...

he told me he didn't have a bank account, after clearly making a point to say he opened an account 2 months ago for his visa needs...that needed a lot of slapping when I found out he had lied to me...

I finally told him I no longer believed he was kelvin & that it must be the hackers that got his other boxes...I asked him about 15 times what was his term of endearment for me (the terms confused him) and he finally told me...so I was relieved to know I was really talking to him and oops his time was up...

Giggles

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From our conversation today -- he believes in me, but his friends don't and I have to send money (not the secure way) to PROVE my love...I suggested a hallmark card Wink

Quote:
STUFF REMOVED

HIM: got back late from imigrations
ME: how did that go?
HIM: well
HIM: i got the passport
HIM: its okay
ME: very cool Very Happy

STUFF REMOVED

HIM: well honey.........i want you to understand somethings with me
ME: that's been hard on him, but he's accepting it more
ME: what
HIM: do you recall when i have to take a photoi with your name on it?
HIM: cool
ME: I remember - have the pictures right here
HIM: and have to apear on cam for you to see me?
ME: you didn't have to do those things, you wanted to

HIM: ppl think you not real that i am fooling myself...
ME: I never have seen you clearly on cam
ME: lol I'm real

HIM: expecialy when the laptop thing fail with allstar
HIM: you never saw me on cam clearly?
ME: accidents happen - you should know that ... that was beyond my control
ME: no, always was too dark
ME: but you tried Smile

HIM: i dii all that toprove whom i am
ME: I really like the picture of you in a t-shirt
HIM: my sincerity to you
ME: the t-shirt you made for me
HIM: sure i still have them thanks

HIM: right now i need you to prove my friends wrong
HIM: I KNOW FOR SURE YOU ARE REAL

HIM: but they find it hard to beleive
HIM: cos one of them even came to the cafe with me
HIM: and his here right now
ME: hi Smile

HIM: MOST FUNNY WHEN I TELL THEM ABOUT THE MONEY YOU HAVE BEEN SEENDING ME
HIM: AND THE SECURE THING
HIM: THEY THINK YOU FOOLING ME
HIM: NOW I WANT YOU TOPROVE THEM WRONG HONEY........
ME: it's the law - you know that
HIM: he say hi too
HIM: yes i know that
HIM: here is what i wnt you to do
HIM: are you listerning?
ME: I'm here

HIM: SEND THE MONEY TO YOUR SIS, and have her send it to me it will be a big THING .....FOR ME
HIM: please i am beging you whith all the love i have for you
ME: missori uses the same method - remember I had to do it when she loaned me money on the car stuff

HIM: now in my name soince i have my id now
HIM: i will scan it and send to you maybe 2morow okay
ME: you don't have to
ME: would be cool to see tho -- never seen a passport

HIM: then you will have tofind some one out side where they dont use it please
ME: I've only lived in missouri and tennessee ... I don't know anyone outside there
HIM: prove me wright with this please its the last help i want from you
HIM: mike might
HIM: tina
HIM: lou
HIM: or connie
ME: they might
ME: they've all lived here a long time - but I can ask
HIM: some will know some one out there please y
HIM: you have to prove them wrong....cos they trying to confuse me
HIM: please pbaby

ME: I can send you a check...
HIM: my african queen you have to try please
HIM: how will i cash the check here?
ME: do you know someone with a bank account?
HIM: yes alot off ppl here with bank account
ME: I could write it out to one of them & let them cash it for you
HIM: honey...........they are scared
HIM: remember
ME: lol of what?

HIM: when you asked me of routing numbers and swift codes?
ME: to transfer money to you ...
ME: when I thought you had a bank account like you told me you did
HIM: they think its a game and noon wants to let me have their account
ME: you haven't asked, cause I just mentioned it to you

HIM: LDC
ME: ldc?
HIM: LESS DEVELOPED COUNTRY
HIM: recall when you told me you could transer money to me?
ME: yeah are you reading my messages, I just talked about that
HIM: and you will need swift codes and routing numbers?
ME: you need those things to transfer money
ME: otherwise they don't know what bank to send it to, or the account number to deposit it in

ME: remember you told me you had a bank account
HIM: nope
HIM: i told you they wanted my birth cetificate
HIM: b4 i can get one opened
ME: of course you did, that's why we talked about transferring money
HIM: hmmmmmmmm
HIM: well not yet

HIM: so if i get you any acout numbers of my cosiuns will you be able to send it?
ME: I can transfer money directly to an account from my computer
HIM: with out swift codes and routing numbers?
HIM: how is that?
ME: the swift code tells the bank which bank to send it to
ME: the account number is the account the money is deposited in...
HIM: would it be a savings or current acount?
ME: you need both
ME: either
ME: both have unique account numbers
HIM: i cee

HIM: okay hun............work called me back
HIM: but i will need to pay them back their money first
ME: oh cool
HIM: or have them take it from my salary
ME: I'm glad you're not suspended anymore
HIM: ichose it to be taken from my salary
HIM: cos its 70$
ME: yeah work is taking the laptop out of my salary - 50$ a payday
ME: 100 a month
HIM: okay

ME: has all star offered any more help or do we need to think about suing them?
HIM: so i will need you to doall you can about the this ........u need to talk with mike, lou or tina please hun..
ME: I'll ask around
HIM: i want that to be a prove please love
HIM: good
HIM: only ask those whom knows about our relationship okay
HIM: they will understad okay
ME: yeah it'll be hard for them to explain to someone else
ME: and I know any of them will have to call people they haven't talked with in years...they've all lived in TN for a decade or more
HIM: I CCI C

HIM: please i promise you we wont have to go truo this again affter bthis is done okay
HIM: i just want prove
ME: how does money prove I love you?
ME: wouldn't a hallmark card work the same?
HIM: i still got mail from allstar saying they investigating the mr Eze
ME: ok
HIM: whats a gallmark card?
HIM: hallmark card?
ME: it's a card with a poem on it - decorated -- that I could sign and write my own message in it

ME: I don't understand why it takes money to prove I'm real
HIM: ohh now i understand
HIM: sure it will work the same but you know with money i can still get some stuff
HIM: and eat well since i wont be geting salary from work this month
ME: lol you know I'm short of money too -- I think I'll send a card to you
HIM: my total salary for a moth is 220 includind taxs
ME: and that's enough to live there...
HIM: just feeding no good cloths
ME: we all have to eat cheap food hun
ME: I can't afford good clothing
ME: I have 1 pair of shorts I wear for a couple days & then wash ...
HIM: yes i know thats the more reason why i dont have to waist all my yrs working in this damm coutry
HIM: i want a life with you

STUFF REMOVED

ME: I don't think I'm as rich as you think ... I'm on a dirt road with a broken car...
ME: ok see you soon
HIM: but you live better than me
ME: I'm hungry a lot
HIM: still i dont mind cos i know with our resorces together we can make a better living
ME: true
ME: I can cover the basics, and you provide for the nicer things

He logged off to go to another café…

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
RisingUnder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow this is incredible.. bow_down

If you ever need someone else just PM at any time!

LEGEN - wait for it - DARY
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After 2 days the lad has finally contacted AS once again. His tone has chilled a lot, but he is still carrying a chip on his shoulder for some reason. Sheesh, get over being 'stredded' far from home, it's not like he's the first lad to have this happen to Rolling Eyes

He claims he knows no one w/ a camera phone to send in the video, but I have a feeling if push comes to shove he'll find a way so he can get another shot at his insurance check.

@Ivana, any special location you'd like to send him for his next trip since that greedy bastard agent stole the last check and effectively shut down the Benin City branch???

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd send him to Cont. Benin since that was where everyone thought he was in the first place -- main distribution stop and all...and trusted agents...

But first you need the other pieces of information from him -- hand writing sample, etc...a 2nd id maybe, he told me he just got his passport & wanted to scan it to me...really curious to see if it's real or fake...

Since a deposition is preferred to be taken in person in front of lawyers, a video tape is really only 2nd best since the other side can't cross question them -- and this has gone to internal lawyers since they have to bring a criminal case against mr. eze....but maybe a handwritten letter explaining everything, in the order it happened, might be acceptable...a video deposition may be needed/required later, but for now just collect the info you can get from him...let him build trust with mark again...

He's told me you wanted video and he can't figure out how to do it -- that he's had people with camera phones offer to help but they can't figure out how to work it or send it to e-mail...I told him I had no clue, cause I really don't -- lol -- he asked me what he should do...

He's not 100% sure about me anymore...so I'm just letting things be calm for now...let him build up trust again with me -- which to him he wants money to prove my love...

I've explained that TN & MO have both gone to the secure method so he wants me to ask my friends if they know anyone in a different state to send it ... I think I'll wait a few days, then tell him someone has a friend in texas - they get the money ok (using the secure method) -- and they send it to him using the secure method...

That is IF I send him money -- The only reason he's giving me now for needing the money is to prove that I'm real...other things can do that ...

I'm thinking of telling him I'm going to arkansas with my friends to go camping & go to the crystal mine & may send him a real crystal (neat place to go) to prove I'm real...at this point I'd pay for something under 1lb. to be shipped there (fake address on the package) to prove that I'm real...much more personal than money and all...

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Wow !!!

Someone suggested I have him wear an aluminum hat -- I thought that would go nicely with the crystal...I planned to send him a few links about the metaphysical properties of crystals...

I searched google for aluminum hat to see if anything looked legit and the FIRST result is http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Feel free to use this link with your lads Twisted Evil

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this from my lad today - earned him a long slapping...

Edited to add some space so it's more readable

Quote:
HELLO listern to yourself talk have you surdenly forgot that sending the hallmark card will cost you same money , ? look its be the best for both of us if you are able to send me the money, you know too well how broke i am right now and you know i will need to pay work back the money i borrowed to travel to benin city all for the sake of six thaosand dollars

i know you are trying your best but its just surprises me that every thing yo u do to help me noon seems to be acompliseh they all will one way or the other end at you getting it back

you sent money to me several times useing means that other ppl dont use
you told me its the law, i agree with you but my boss sont sent money to the father from that same TN WHICH I TOLD YOU ABOUT AND I DID METION THE CITY TO YOU AND YOU TOLD ME IT WILL COST YOU MUCH TO GET THERE?

YOU HAVE SENT MONEY TO ME INTEDING TO HELP BUT AT THE END YOU GO PICK THEM ALL UP

NOW YOU SENT LAPTOP just look at the way its going right now....i am not trying to blame it on you ,

ppl are beging to tell me you dont exixt and i am loosing confidence of you , i am told you just want to waist all my time and one day you will stop contacting me..is that true?

i need you to help me with this money ....i told you to ask tina cos i know noon off your frds would want you to send me money they all believe i am scam of criminal BUT GOD knows i am not....

most of my frds do have girl friods in the states too and the recieve money from them with tracking numbers, when i tell them about mine and show them the method at which you sent the money they tell me you are only fooling me that you dont want to help.....

i must tell you i am falling for it ,,,cos why is it that nothing i ask from you gets to me?

this is the MORE REASON WHY I WANT YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG..COS I A SO SCARED RIGHT NOW...IT WOULD BE A SHAME ON ME THAT AFFTER ALL I BOASTED ABOUT YOYU AND I FIND OUT I HAVE BEING FOOLED ALL ALONG

I WILL HAVE TO HANG MYSELF.

i am not a scam and i am not listerning to my frds but i need you to prove your reality and love by doing this i got out of my way to hold postals to take photos and send to you to prove i me and the pics i sent you....also at benin city i was asked to hold the same postal with your name on it...i did it ,

i did so many thibgs to prove my reality including geting on cam
i spent time amd money chating with you at the cafe allday just to sho w the love i have for you

now i am asking you to send just 100$ Note: yesterday it was $50 via some one outside your state and you tell me you dont understand why you have to send money to prove your reality?

think girl if i get 100$ from you will that make me rich? and leave you poor? if i get that money wont i work anomore? offcoures you know all this things,,right now i feel you are the onelisterning to your frds not me,
you still beleve i am a corn affter all thses yrs Note: it has been well over a year? we spent together?

yes i did promise i wont ask for money and i kept to my world,,,untill this came up
honestly speaking love if you cant do this little offer for me them i will have no choice than to believe you have being fooling me all along

I KNOW tina would know some one since she from another states use her to get the money to me

i will be happy if you can do this for its all i ask from you
and i swear by my late fathers grave i wi not boader you again for money
cares
KELVIN

Hmmm kinda hoping he goes quiet on me so I can write I got the 500$ insurance check and ask if he still wanted me to hire an immigrations lawyer...

I did mention that if all star doesn't move fast to get him his money, then we should hire a lawyer to help. That he deserved compensation for the time he spent in jail.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You got that poor boi's head spinning round and round. He so badly wants to believe its all fake but he's too invested to give up now! Man, I want that proof of arrest as well, the ultimate icing on the cake. It would line up with his disappearance too.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He trusts me again & will take a crystal & card instead of 100$

Quote:
HIM: <ding>
HIM: hello love i am here now where are u?????????
HIM: <ding>
HIM: love come online
I was out of the house
HIM: mail............from allstar...Thank you for informing me of your situation Kelvin. Unfortunately we are not set up with Yahoo accounts or video conferencing with customers at this time. I will do all that I can to help you. I would suggest you do all you can to get a video to us. Perhaps the person who sent you the parcel can help you in recording your message. In the meantime, I would suggest you present us with a hand written note describing everything that did and did not happen. It will need to include dates, times, locations and the such. Also include letters from your employer and any receipts to any of the places you were as additional evidence to show you are telling the truth.

Mark Robertson - Tracking Agent

HIM: hi are you there now? sorry i got on late had trouble loging in on YIM
HIM: i see you just there and dont wnt to chat with me its okay
HIM: i wont get online again to chat with you byeeeeeeeeeeee

ME: I told you I had Mike & Tina coming over today to work on the duct work, I had to go over to their place to give them 10 for gas money to get here
ME: you really are acting strangely now ... I don't know what's going on with you

HIM: U DONT TREAT ME LIKE YOU SHOUL;D
ME: how is that

HIM: U TOLD YOU BE HERE SATUDAY
HIM: I WAS HERE YESTERDAY..AND YOU DINT SHOW UP

ME: I told you they were working on the duct work -- I had to get them gas
HIM: I WAS HERE DAY B4 YOU DINT SHOW UP
ME: and yesterday I had to take billy up to the college
ME: and thursday you know is my day in town
ME: today I had to get them gas, then go to the hardware store and buy the pieces they didn't have...been gone for about 4 hours trying to get this started
HIM: Hmm

HIM: seeing if i could get more time cos they about to close
ME: yeah it's getting to be close to closing isn't it Sad
HIM: its almost 9 here

HIM: so hw is the work going ?
ME: have about a 1/2 day to do this weekend, so not a big deal - can't work today while everyone is here
HIM: is mike and tina there?
ME: yeah and lou
ME: and billy

HIM: are they working now?
ME: getting ready to -- putting on their overalls

HIM: i sewnt you mail did you read them?
ME: not yet
ME: well I read 2 mails yesterday & responded to them
ME: did you send more today?
HIM: pls do

HIM: you were talking about sending me crystal?
HIM: yes
ME: yeah they are a beautiful mineral -- look almost like diamonds but are larger
HIM: hmmm
HIM: y dont you send me diamonds? lol
ME: lmao
HIM: joking
HIM: lmao?
ME: I wish I could afford diamonds Wink I doubt our wedding bands will have a dimaond in it
ME: laughing my ass off
HIM: it will hopefullyokay
HIM: well if you have to send the crystalspls send it along with ur recent photo
ME: ok

ME: I don't have any recent photos ... other than the christmas ones you have ... but I have a really cute picture from when I was 5 that I could send you
ME: I'd have to scan it & print it at the store
HIM: nope
ME: lol
ME: but I don't like pictures of myself
HIM: i want a recent pics i dont mind the looks
HIM: ?
HIM: y?
ME: I don't like my pictures
HIM: but i like them?
ME: cause I feel like I'm not pretty enough ... I always see my flaws
HIM: and hw sure are you that it will get to me?
ME: well I can try a differnt shipping company if you want
HIM: you r pretty to me and you know i adore you alot
HIM: yes FEDEX OR DHL

ME: I'll see if I can borrow mary's camera & have lou take a pic of me

HIM: also what are we going to do about allstar
HIM: they seem to want the video
HIM: can you get a camera phone along with the pics?
ME: I don't know about what to do with all star, just do what you can
ME: camera phones are VERY expensive, I got one free from rachal
HIM: hmm

HIM: well does that means we going to lose all that money?
ME: well if they don't accommodate you, then we can sue them
HIM: they seem to want writen letter from me explaining all that happended
HIM: and that is going to cost me
HIM: more money
ME: how is a written letter going to cost you money?
HIM: and also the video too
HIM: its want they are asking
HIM: scan and send to them
HIM: thou i can handle that
HIM: but the vidoe
ME: well they might not totally need it - I don't know

HIM: is the problem ....i realy want to get that money from them
HIM: it will help us alot
ME: yeah - will pay for your flight here & give us a little to buy things like wedding rings & we can do some nice things for awhile
ME: I dont' spend a lot

HIM: but now its not coming
HIM: the video thing seems to be the only way out
ME: you'll either get it from all star or we'll get a lawyer - they know if we get a lawyer it'll cost them a lot more
ME: I would demand more than just the insurance money for the problems you went through
ME: they won't want to go to court

HIM: u dont understand me
HIM: i am saying they are asking for the video of me xplaining all that went on in benincity
HIM: they want to see me life on the video
ME: and something in writing - send the stuff in writing
HIM: they keek asking for that
ME: explain you can't find a video camera
HIM: i told them million times
HIM: i,ve promised to send them writen letter on monday

ME: well do you want me to start looking for a lawyer on monday?
HIM: hope fully if you can ,,,,
HIM: but wont the lawer need me over there to carry out to xplain more in details?
ME: ok I can call around monday afternoon & see what I can find out -- usually they will consult with you over the phone for free & let you know if you have a case or not
HIM: wont it increase our cost.....
ME: they can do international lawsuits
HIM: okay then
ME: they would take about 1/3 of the settlement, but you'd get more than the 6,000 -
HIM: better

HIM: so what do you advice i do now? should i send them the writen letter still on monday?
ME: I would do everything that you can do for them
ME: otherwise they will say you didn't cooperate while they were trying to figure things out
ME: I'm sure not having a camera video would be ok in the lawsuit...it would be undue circumstances

ME: but you want to cooperate & then we can say you did everything in your power to help them solve the issue and they still didn't pay you
ME: and they still may pay you once you've turned in what you can
ME: they don't want to be sued
HIM: i c

ME: so how are you doing?
HIM: so i,ll send it on monday then,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT I WILL HAVE YOU LOOK INTO MY MAIL BOX FIRST TO ACEES ALL THEIR MAIL TO ME FIRST B4 WE GO FOR A LAWER OKAY
ME: well I don't need it all, but a lawyer would
ME: so save everything you can
HIM: OKAY

HIM: would be gone in about ten mins
HIM: when are you going to send the items?
HIM: can t you send along a desk top?
HIM: since you hv more than one at home?

ME: no I need mine for work
HIM: you know i still want to be conected
ME: I am underpowered for work
HIM: i cee

ME: I'll try to send the crystal and photo this week
HIM: and the hallmark card too
ME: ok Smile
ME: I'll try to find a real nice card that you'll be proud to keep
HIM: cool\
HIM: maybe you can get the camera take photos of mike ,lou tina and the rest of your frds lol
HIM: love to see them all

ME: kinda talking with tina too
HIM: she there with you now
HIM: or on YIM?
ME: that would be nice to take pics of them all -- we need a group photo anyway
ME: she's here at teh house

HIM: well have you talked to your lawer about me?
HIM: as in the invitation ything?
ME: waiting for that 500 insurance check - then I'll call around and find a lawyer for that
ME: I kinda flipped through the phone book looking for lawyers that specialized in immigration laws & there were a couple

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he's back to wanting to believe I'm real but being very cautious - he checked out my yahoo profile, which I messed up - put that I lived in arkansas instead of tennessee...then sent him an e-mail link to the crystal mine I'm supposed to be going to this weekend with friends (to find him a nice crystal) and he noticed it was in arkansas...so he wanted to know what arkansas was and I told him a state & he brought up the yahoo profile - I told him a was at the beginning of the alphabet so it probably was the default setting since none of the rest of my profile is filled out...

he wants to sue all star, he's tired of messing around...I think I'm going to find a large corporate office (thanks od) that will do both the personal lawsuit against @ll st@r and the immigration paperwork, and since I have 2 cases they will give me a break on the immigration side of it...of course they'll have different divisions and lawyers to deal with...

he was concerned about e-mailing back and forth to the lawyers due to cafe costs...although he is online almost every day again...

I told him this would take some time and most of the forms they sent to him would have to be signed and notarized and mailed back (thanks for the premium mail box to use)...he thought about it and decided that mailing would be much cheaper to do...he didn't understand what "notarized" meant - which will cost money Smile

he's really wanting to do the video but honestly can't figure out how/where to get a camera phone & use it...he was looking up nokia help today...it's almost a deal breaker with him since he doesn't want to send anything more until he can get the video...

the lawyer won't mention anything about a video deposition for a little while, then let him know it'd be ok to put it off till he got to the states...

he says he's going to write the benin (still won't say benin city) police dept and see if he can get a copy of his arrest record ... he said he had to bribe the police to let him out -- what gets me is IF he was arrested for "wondering" on thursday nite (he was there since sunday) and was flat broke and begging on the streets - how did he get money to bribe the officer???

we're going to have to watch for forgeries on this one...
it'll be much easier to get a forgery than to actually contact the police and get his records and such...

lol still have the lad's head spinning (wonder if he pukes pea soup) and giving him hard decisions (stick with trying to deal with the shipping company OR hire a lawyer who will take longer) ...

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GOT VIDEO -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKGqsh_GtS0

He's a VERY determined lad and is working so hard to do things right Very Happy

A couple funny things today showing he's back to believing in AS and Me and the money, he's about to send himself on a third safari Twisted Evil

Quote:
kelvinnwaokobia:
the only way i can take check is only in my cousin name whom has an acount but i dont have one yet,
Me: hmmmmm
I'm afraid to send cash in the mail - cause then it's gone - stolen or lost or whatever - it's murphy's law
you know what murphy's law is?
whatever can go wrong will go wrong
kelvinnwaokobia:
YEAH
i am sure of that i dont like the idea of sending cash on mail too
murphy's law is?
Me:
whatever can go wrong, will go wrong

(Murry's law maybe?)

Me: I mean for you to write them
kelvinnwaokobia: i dont even know the ipo in charge,,but i can get all that once i get to benin city

kelvinnwaokobia: ohh okay, i told you love they dont have anywhere you could contact thenm exepct you go to their stations
kelvinnwaokobia: http://www.nigeriapolice.org/contact-us-mainmenu-3.html
kelvinnwaokobia: i hv beeing serchint to

kelvinnwaokobia: look honey i can handle it but not in the way you want to go about it ,
Me: ok you do what you think you need to do
kelvinnwaokobia: i will need to be there life in benin city

i dint know i will be able to do the video thing but i kept hanging in there untill i was able to do it
Me: yes I'm proud you were able to do it in your difficulties
kelvinnwaokobia: and i was asured its more prove to nail the bastard

Me: I believe this was a present from God...that he meant for us to have this money
kelvinnwaokobia: me too

kelvinnwaokobia: sure and if i get the police report i will have to lay more claims i wont want a compasantion of 6000usd any more i will want them to pay me like 1200usd
kelvinnwaokobia: or more
kelvinnwaokobia: for all the troubles
kelvinnwaokobia is typing a message.
kelvinnwaokobia: 12000usd
Me: that's a lot for them to settle for...maybe we should get a lawyer

kelvinnwaokobia: hmmm
kelvinnwaokobia: the evidence first my love

kelvinnwaokobia: and like you siad get a lawyer will delay our money for like 3yrs?
kelvinnwaokobia: thats not what i want
kelvinnwaokobia: i want the money now
Me: no that's not what I said
Me: YOU have the RIGHT to take up to 3 years to FILE a lawsuit - not that it will take that long

AND I've got him believing that I got the 500$ check from my car accident (the deductible back) and I'm trying to find a lawyer to help with the immigration paperwork Twisted Evil

So I got Shebops lovely permission to send her letters for her to mail to kelvin...that way the post marks match up with the address he's to send to (and mask my real location).

it's $0.98 to send an international postal letter...so I think I'll bite the bullet and mail him forms that need to be notarized and the originals sent back...of course some will be e-mailed and need to be printed & sent back by postal method...

He's done the homeland security form before (19 pages) - but this one will be a bit different since it's a new year and the forms were updated...so rinse & repeat...

And vaccinations, I want him to get vaccinated !!!

Last edited by Ivana on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU GO GIRL! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Mr. Green Very nice job!!!!

Nice fan in the back, btw Laughing

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder how poor the lad really is with that Flava-Flav watch he's got on Laughing

I'm happy he finally came through with the video, but I'm still working him hard to get a copy of that police report. He's been notified that is the last step for the investigation to show he is telling the truth. I've got a hunch that he'll find a way to get to his 6k.

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ya he seems pretty resourceful and he's believing it all again Very Happy

I didn't have time to talk to him before I had to pick up my kid from school - told him I'd be back in an hour and when I got back I had a letter saying I didn't seem to care about the 6,000 cause I wasn't being helpful...

That deserved a large slap IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS to show I was serious...

He thinks I;m going to the crystal mine (with my friend's kids) tonight -- plan to mail him a package monday morning - an envelope with a small crystal and a card...with it torn open & re-taped...and tell him I put 50$ in cash in there..

I really LOVE the video - you can tell how angry he is...lmfao...
Thanks OD!!!

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana wrote:

Thanks OD!!!

Glad to be of dis-service Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey! What's happening now? You're torturing me and the lad. Crying or Very sad
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has been granted an extension to get the proof of arrest paperwork so that we can finish the investigation and get him his check. Without it, he loses the money. Last I heard he is trying to gather up some cash to return to Benin City to get the paperwork because I guess they don't fax things around like they do here in the states. This wasn't in the plan, but a third safari from this idiot would be nice Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah this one likes to send trophies and such on his own...

I tried to tell him over and over again that he could WRITE the police and get a copy of his records...He insists he talked with his local police and they told him they only way was to go there and get them...

He's determined to find a way to benin city by the deadline. He thinks that once he turns in his arrest records he'll get the check immediately, I back up that misconception...

He "lost" his job at the car wash after the 2 safari's...even though he owed them money...but supposedly they're going to re-hire him...

I was going to send him a small crystal, ripped card & a badly printed picture (of someone who looks similar to my character - I'm out of pictures of her)...

I told him that the money was stapled to the card, which is why the card was ripped and the envelope torn open and taped shut...

But I got too lazy and didn't want to go to the post office since with a small crystal, it would need to be hand stamped and can't go through their machines...I'm still tempted to send it, if I get the motivation to actually go -- lol -- but it occurred to me that the postal stamp wouldn't match where I'm supposed to live...I'm sure I could come up with a reason for that lol

I told him that they would have to hand process that letter ... he didn't really pay attention to that ... and he said africa's postal system is shit so he hoped it made it to him...I can't imagine why this envelope wouldn't make it to him

I told him priority mail takes 6 - 10 days to arrive, so it would take longer than that for the envelope to arrive - so this will arrive AFTER his deadline so he knows he'll have to come up with the money on his own Twisted Evil he keeps saying he hopes the envelope will come in soon, but he really doesn't count on it...

I left him hanging for hours over the weekend - it's labor day holiday and I had things to do (real life & to him)...he was supposed to log in yesterday (if he could find a cafe open, yeah right)...he should be online today in a couple hours...

I love how he stranded himself, had no money to pay rent, borrowed $70 from his job, had to bribe police officials...and had no more money at all...but he can find the money to log in everyday and talk for a couple hours...even wants to web cam...

Will update more when there's something new or funny Wink

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work Ivana. I especially liked the video. Video trophies are so hard to get. You have him so well trained that he is practically baiting himself. clapping

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is such a great bait, Ivana! Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank You - I wouldn't have gotten the video without OD's help -

As for baiting himself - he's done that often with a set of pics apologizing to me, and the Ivana t-shirt and pic - both surprises to me...and he's about to send himself on a 3rd safari for his arrest records Laughing

Now I am encouraging him that he probably NEEDS the arrest record to prove his side of things...but I'm more persistent that he needs to WRITE the police for them, and he's the one saying he NEEDS to safari and is quite frantic about it...

I think I'm going to tell him I found an immigration lawyer that will take $500 as a down payment and I have to pay $50 a month for 6 months while the paperwork is done...

I have a header for the legal paper almost done - need to change the addy to a mail drop box (thanks shebob) and it's ready to go. Already wrote a letter of introduction & a small form for retainer of services...

He's supposed to have gotten a passport - its' almost time to ask for the scan (the lawyer needs) and play "spot the forgery"...

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like the lad may indeed come through for us. He asked for a fax number because it seems the police want to do the faxing. While it could be a fake, I think if he was faking the arrest he would have come up with some crappy thing to send us long ago. This was his email to us...

Quote:
good day mr Mark ,
i was at the police department today and wanted them to hand me the hand writen paper report
but they insisted i get your fax number to them , so they can fax it direct to you,
i dont know why they wont alow me take it to the cafe and have it scaned and send to you,
so please give me your fax numbers so i can hand it to them tommorrow , so they can send it to you, its almost 7,17pm my time here in nigeria
i am waiting to recive the fax numbers now please
thanks
kelvin

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok he thinks I hired an immigration lawyer...
and he's waiting on the card with cash for his benin city trip...

I had a real life emergency come up so I couldn't talk to him much this week...explained what was going on and he understood...but on sunday he didn't show up and I slapped him HARD about it...

And I brought up the fact he said the cafe's were legally required to close at 9pm their time, but when he wants to he contacts me after that time - I pointed out that when he was in benin city he was able to be on all night and even SLEEP there...they didn't close...

He got upset that I was calling him a liar again - and told me to search on efcc (or whatever) so I did and I found nothing about a time ban. I told him that and asked for a link to prove the ban.

He also sent me a link about how yahoo-yahoo boys were being rounded up recently...I told him I was surprised they were able to arrest them since as he pointed out "it's not a crime to ask your girlfriend for money"...

some day this week I'll mail a letter to shebop for re-mailing that are his initial forms and legal agreement to work with him...

Going to try to figure out how to put the "logo" on the envelope too - make it look more official...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic