SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why are they so stupid?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I've been having fun baiting some new pets from 4ppl.com. But this one from Ghana is just not learning very quickly. I finally agreed to talk to him on YIM. Of course he wants to web cam. But since I use another program, not YIM (this is really true), I can't web cam or view another person's web cam *smile* But, apparently YIM has this *buzz* feature? It comes through as *ding* on my program, and while I don't hear anything, I see it and it's annoying. But here's the kicker - the idiot is dinging me when I'm not even online! After repeated instructions and warnings, and getting repeated promises never to ding or buzz me again, as I am reading his email promising these things, he dings me! arghhhhhhhhh!!!! Justi is busy with another pet anyway so she's told this one to leave her alone and never message her or email her again. Of course, he wants to marry her *cough* Anyway, I'm giving him away because I don't want him anymore. I don't handle stupidity well.

Quote:
from Ibrahim Mohammed <>
to Xxxxxxx Xxxx <[email protected]>
date Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 11:36 AM
subject hello
signed-by yahoo.co.uk

hide details 11:36 AM (12 minutes ago)
my dear i will do as u say please dot ignore me please but whats meaning i ding u please let me know so i stop my dear

Right now, I am being deluged by IM"s begging me to forgive him for treating me like an animal hahahaha!!!
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck getting rid of him -- I called it quits with a couple of my lads about 2 months ago, heaped a lot of insults on them every time they contacted me, and yet they still come back for more -- they never knew I was a baiter or I thought they were a scammer, it was their own actions that proved to me they weren't really a man...I eventually blocked their IMs

If you are saying "dinging" he may not equate that with "buzz"...

I think they are used to buzzing - and since they're frequently showing as offline when they talk to you, they assume you're really there just showing as offline...

I know mine get pissy when I don't answer them and I'm really offline (I never talk to them when I show offline so there is no reason for them to think I'm there)...

Just part of their scammer style I suppose

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ivana - you're right - he had no clue what *dinging* meant. So I tried telling him not to buzz me. And right after he promised not to buzz me anymore, he did. This one is pitiful Razz

Anyway - after I emailed him and told him never to email me or message me again, he sent a slew of IM's begging me. Then I got this email from him:

Quote:
please for the sake (GODS) i wont do that again please am sorry

To which I responded:

Quote:
For now, you may email me. I won't try chatting with you on the IM until I know for sure that you understand that you are not permitted to EVER buzz me. Let me explain something to you. When you BUZZ someone, it is a form of insult. You may as well be calling that person a flea-ridden dog with scabies. Do you understand???
One more thing - if I'm not online, don't bother messaging me. That also is an insult. It means that you think I am a bat. Do you understand?
Justi

Can't see what that gets me Twisted Evil
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO @ a bat...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, after many apologies, I permitted the pet to email me today. I went invisible on my IM program and watched to see what would happen. Shortly after that, he went offline. But I noticed something interesting. When I put my mouse next to his name on the buddy list, it gave me information about him, including an email address: . Anyone recognize this? I did a google on g0dswill and came up with a lot, but not this particular address.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic