SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Question for UK members

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Cal:

Good plan. I tried Skin So Soft here once. The mosquitoes LOVED it. Best to have a backup.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
If that route IS correct, you'll pass within 0.5 miles of my house.

better take a different route!!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can recommend this as a stopping place. There is a wide passing place that is big enough to park in without causing an obstruction and fresh water deep enough and secluded enough to bathe in. Not sure if the ground is level enough for tents though, but you should be all right.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He does easy guides to understanding the Scottish accent Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4yeqSgNxiE&feature=related

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds fun. I hope you guys have a great time! Smile

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Dear God, looks like half of the time I'll be saying 'Excuse me? Can you repeat that please?' Understanding the Scottish accent will be the toughest part of that whole trip it seems Confused

@Thud: thanks for the hint! The spot is marked on the plans. I can't promise I'll stay the night there, it's kind of hard to predict what day we'll be sleeping where, especially near the end of the trip.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Caligula

Avon Skin so soft is available on Ebay. Doesn't look like it'll cost too much. Biggest problem is working out which particular type you will need.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some webcams

Inverness Castle

http://www.streamdays.com/camera/view/scotland-highlands-inverness-castle

A selection of Scottish webcams

http://www.scotlandview.co.uk/webcams.htm

Don't forget to hold up a sign Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are going to Glenelg it would be a sin not to get the ferry over to Skye. The most beautiful place on gods earth.

Glenelg/Kylerea ferry

Black Cullins

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ G0mer, great webcam links there.

I especially like the whisky distillery that is filled with webcams.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@conga: yes, we are planning on taking that ferry, but only if we aren't short in time. If we would be short we would go to the island of skye using the A87 near Kyle of Lochalsh. Skye is a must see-spot, so we're definately going there.

@Gomer: I think I'll be visible on half of those cams, even the distillery we were planning to go to. I promise I'll wave at you guys! Very Happy

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its the Avon Skin so Soft, soft and fresh range.
Preferably the dry oil body spray
It would seem to be available in camping stores in Edinburgh city centre.

Now be sure to keep an eye out for the haggis
http://haggishunt.scotsman.com/
gives some nice descriptions of the wee beasties
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw a program a few years ago. Man put Avon on one arm and Deet on the other then stuck both into glass cases filled with mosquitoes. Avon arm got chewed up but none on the Deet arm.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Argh, so ma,y contradictory responses! But seeing that those Midges aren't your normal mosquitos I'm going to take the advice of our scottish members and get the Avon. I'll have DEET with me, just in case.

Oh, leaving in just 2 days! jump_4_joy

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you've got DEET that should work against the horrible wee nippy midges.
Will you be in Edinburgh for the fireworks on Sunday night?
Lots of bangs and flashes from the Castle.

Anyway hope you have a fantastic time
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are having you on about the scots accent, they are the nicest people you would wish to meet and they speak wonderful english, they are also the most generous, you will want to go back, again.

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad we're on a tight time schedule Sad We're taking the train to inverness Sunday afternoon, so we won't get to see the fireworks.. Ohwell, not too big of a loss, fireworks weren't the reason we chose Scotland as our destination.
We're gonna be packed like mules. we have like 20 kgs of luggage each, perhaps we should have chosen a flatter country, like holland Laughing

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please be aware I am not denigrating our wonderful Scottish brothers, but you will probably get your head kicked in at least once. I used to visit many years ago and it happened to me.

Naturally I am going to claim I didn't deserve it, but from what I understand, random violence hasn't been in decline anywhere in the UK. Very Happy

Remember to take it in the spirit it is offered.

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic