SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Gary David [email protected]

subject RE: I CHOP U. U SUFFER KING OF FOOLS!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

so u go take die and the person picture way i dey c so is finnish

katakata follow u gomer from this moment as uread dey craze dey goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooo

edit: ooo's blowing out the thread..hehehe he was mad i guess.

another: [email protected]
Quote:
THANK GOD SAY UR PAPA NO FIT SEND U GO SCHOOL, SEE ALL THE NONSENSE U
SEND, NONE OF THE WORDS CORRECT BUT STILL AS A YORUBA RAM, U CAN NEVER
UNDERSTAND.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A MUMU, IF YOU GET TIME WRITE ALL THIS THINGS WHICH TIME YOU DEY USE DEY HUSSLE.MEANWHILE WHERE YOU DEY? IAM IN MONACO BIG FOOL MAKING LOTS OF DOUGHY FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU.

Your mother and your father and all sisters, and your brothers will DIE on 12-12-2009 you will see the BAD NEWS.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your a big fool. With all the money wey you don chop nah cafe u still dey work? U no get level at all. Your entire family nah hin go die like goat. You be very immature bastard. Why u no move on as you don see say nah ur type of work be this. As u sef dey the job all the things wey you wish me from today go become yours and your family's. Your a real imbecile. You dey use ritual dey buga. Mumu like you. If you know wetin me get u no go even dey cry. You can burn in hell for all I care. No wonder u no sabi ur papa. When ur mama don fuck all the mad men for society finish. Come London make me show you how dem dey run things you this hungry fool. all your sister nah dogs. Dem don follow ur mama ways. Men me get better things to do than exchange words with an illiterate like. See common english u no fit type. So many grammatical blunders. If no be the jazz wey u dey do u fit see money collect. Oloshi Oloriburuku. Omo ale. Ko ni da fun gbogbo awon ebi eee.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUK U AN UR FAMILLY.EZI

[email protected]
Quote:
Na your mama be ashawo

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY I DON'T USE CAFE K WEN IT COME TO STREET I AM A BIG GUY AIGHT SO U BETA CHANGE UR TOUGHT I HAVE TWO SYTEM AT MY HOME SO I BETA PASS U

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA AND MAMA YOU DEY TALK TO. YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO FOR STREET AND YOUR PAPA GET LEPROSY YOUR GENERATION ALL NA THIEF, YOUR SISTERS ALL OF THEM NA HARLOTS DEM DA DO FOR ITALY YOU DEY HERE DEY FOOL YOURSELF. MIND YOUR BUSINESS IDIOT AND NA YOUR FAMILY NAME DEY OKIJA SHRINE.

[email protected]
Quote:
U no dey shame Maye, U dey believe for shrine if i get you i go chop u with occult in short i don see solution to that your problem. I sabi say u no go believe but call me and see if u no go collect money +60166028452..

If you like u agree if you like u leave owo go kill u. U no even get car talk true make God bless u,

[email protected]
Quote:

i am making progress but you wasting your time o..boy...you never chop big money as i do...because a guardman can not read and back to a guyman like mugu... now you are the mugu broke ass sucker

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOOOL, IDIOT.U NO GO MIND UR OWN BUSINESS.NA U NO GET APAPA.U BI BORN TROWAY.U NO DEY SHAME.AMADI UHA PIAWA GI ISI.EWU (GOAT) NO SEND ANYTIN HERE AGAIN OOOO AND MIND UR BUSINESS

Quote:

I don't have time for an illiterate like you.Simple broken english,you can not write or express your self accordingly.I now understand your type of person.You don't deserve spending or wasting time for because you don't worth it.You are lacking so many thing in so many area in your life.I can see you are a nice person and trying to discourage this act.But to tell you the truth,you are not doing it in a right manner.

Hence you are rightouse,why not go on publication,media stations and preach against what you are into.Please mind your business and stop abusing yourself and your mother.Preach to yourself.I believe you don't have a job or anything serious doing,that's why you have time for all these.If you can not make through this means,look for some thing else to do.After all it's not compulsory that every body will make it through fraud.Get yourself busy with something good and stop writing what you can not read.Your broken english is too poor that i can not read to understand the mail.Be polished.Good man.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO DESTROY U , MUGU, BECAUSE YOU DON GET LUCKYS MAKE SMALL MONEY, YOU THEY THERE DEY TALK LIKE PERSON NO GET BRAIN.

COME TAKE MY WORK MAKE I SEE, AND I BLEIEVE SAY NA JUJU U DON USE MAKE MONEY U KA DEY MAKE MONTH..FOOL MAN..

[email protected]
Quote:
NOTING NEW IN ALL THIS KAFU JAPOS BUT ITS ALWAYS THE REPEATING SENTENCE? I
AM NOT A COPY WRITER LIKE YOU BUT I AM THE DOER? I MAKE THINGS HAPPEN AND
LIVE WITH LIVING NOT DEATH person like you, its always the same senseless
logic man like you open ball without a players, your field is empty race
and no gaol will ever comes your side this year again, its finally end for
you and your full generation like so .

Shup my cheat mr Dog.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a dreamer ,all you say is what you wish could happen for you.If you have money, you will not be doing the rubbish you are doing.A guyman replying to fellow guyman's proposal? You are a disgrace.Not just a disgrace but an empty headed person.
You can't write correct english, you cant write correct spellings.
The abuses you are showering on me for no reason are defnitely going to return to you.I have never seen a guyman that wastes his time abusing a fellow guyman and replying to proposals
Cant you see you are a disgrace.

Quote:
sorry, i can see your anger ,just writing rubbish for nothing sake, i never told you anything and you kept sending me rubbish.i pity you, it is clear it is frustration, you don't have anything to do,someone that has money don't say it, people say for the person so it is clear you are a nobody.
Worst still,you dont have a mother because if you do, you will not wake up one day and start insulting fellow human being for nothing sake and insulting his mother.
I will only reply you again if you write good english or you go back to school.Being a guyman does not mean we don't go to school, you need it so return to school to learan manners and good english, i finished all my studies long ago.It is not too late for you, go back to school.You are brining curse to your family by insulting my mother because i never did anything to you.That is why i say you don't have a mother.If you had a mother, then you ware going to bury her soon because you just brought trouble to yourself by insulting my mother.you are going to have series of burials, not just your mother you must be told whereever you go that you are the cause of the deaths in your family.

[email protected]
Quote:
u no get work i swear... shame on you....u forget say na me fuck ur mama last night...before them born u sef, i help ur papa fuck ur mama before them born u....ur papa na ashewo for college of education owerri road. ask ur sister were she dey last night..i fuck am from anus and mouth....if i be u go change ur brain now now...GO TO HELL MUDERFUCKING IDIOT

POOR MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU OLD FULL.YOU ARE A RAPIST

NA U BI THE KILLER OF INNOCENT PEOPLES.MAY GOD PAY YOU BACK WITH YOUR EVILS IN JESUS NAME.U WILL NEVER SEE BETTER THING IN YOUR LIFE.IF YOU SEE ME U GO NO SAY I DON CHOP MONEY TIRE FOR LIFE.
I GET HOUSE IN FESTACT LAGOS I BELIEVE SAY U STILL DEY WITH YOUR MAMA IN AJAGUNLE IN FACE ME AND FACE U.BECAUSE OF YOUR LAZYNESS.

GUY MAKE U WAKE UP AND FIGHT FOR YOUR FUTURE,

[email protected]
Quote:
oh great showman from okija shurine wetin person do you when you want take thief em control, people like you surpose don dey for efcc hand dying of stavation by now cause you refuse to mind your business try thief control make i call ikeja boys for you make you see wetin go happen to you mugu 4 life when you be so

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA JOBS DON DROP GEEES! NA MAGA DON LAND IN MI BOX!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
First of all, I return and send back all your heartless outteration to you and the entire memebers of your family, today, you have bring course and all the evil u can think to your self and to ur familes who know nothing of what your mouth has caused for you.

Read carefully,

if there are 10 categories of fullishness, you arm-robber belong to all the categories, bcos ur mother was abolish from her home town due to her prostitution habit that run in the blood of all ur family members and thereafter her unfortunate life lead her to meet your papa who has spent all his life in lagos cricri due to his nortorious rapeing of both she goaats and she dogs.

Poor child of slums of lagos who sensely thought he has made money, ur pockate will remain dry all days of your life and so shall it extend to your generations, poverty will know ur name and there shall not be any remedy or cure for the level of poverty that will remain with you and visit your children...children, if you are treaced back to find out who ur ugly father is, it will certain be one he goat with in the useless farm in your poor uncivilized villiage, if you are Man enough, show who the coward and bastered u are and I will down grade your life to enternity.

Bastered.

Quote:
Shrine will know you are your families and all the evil that comes from shrines will visit you and your generation.

If you have made money you can't say a thing, like I said before, if you think u have made money, show your self and lets see who really got the cash, I will single handedly ruin your life and that of your bastered she goat mother and useless father. Bastered.

[email protected]
Quote:
u make you dey bomb like me you know see how you dey fool yourself u bi small peki na i just sey sory for you maye you go soon pay your own maga you nor fit the scrah or bomb this ealy moni na fool like you people take dey shine for wihc craft nor wory nor be calabar i dey you go see if colection go come your way this year that money way you say you done make you go spend all for police case this you i nor my way and watin i go do for all does thing way you talk becos i nor come your way and you say naaaaaaaa youuuuuuuu donnnnnnnnn make money passssssss okeeeeeee oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

brother milonara.i great nor be you.

[email protected]
Quote:
but you bear the name, this name has been given you ayalala in benin. you will go for the matter,hahahahaha trust me man, i am telling you the trute. ahahahahahaha move man.

[email protected]
Quote:
fulk you mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER

MUGU LIKE YOU

YOU NO HOW MUCH I DONT CHOP COME I GO TEACH YOU WORK IDIOT

Quote:
guy you no get sense at all look for somthing else to do than to waste your time the right me all this rubbish i be guy like you fool

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU NO STOP TO DEY WRITE ME I GO VOKE EVEIL SPRITE WAY GO KILL YOU BASTARD IDOIT YPUR MOTHER TOTO.

THAT ONE NA YOUR FAMILY NO GO EVER SEE 1 NIARA FOR LIFE IDIOT FULL.

IF I SWEAR FOR YOU THROUGH OUT YOUR LIFE YOU NO GO EVER COME OUT IT.

ANIMAL IF YOU GET WAITING YOU DEY DO FOR NET THEN GO HANG YOUR SLEF AND DIE

PUNK

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard son of a bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the worst fool i have ever meet wasting your time sending me this shit.God bless the dead cos your mum and dad is dead fuck off

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE COMEFRIM MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
U are OKOKO. Mother Fucking Asshole

[email protected] a chat mugu
Quote:

11:15 AM i will feed you
and when you see me you will fear
11:16 AM let me tell you that you are too small
we are not the same ok
so mind your business
11:17 AM or can you talk to your president like that i am just like your president ok
so take time
11:18 AM go inside market and start selling your 100,000 naira parts
11:19 AM can you visit my house in gbagada estate
11:20 AM so i am not the same with you
11:21 AM can you come to my house and see me face to face in my house
monkey like you
11:22 AM make sure you don`t write me again

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

more mugu poetry.... Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
Fucking Mugu,

This is Faddy that Called u right now regard our relationship. Men let me tell u something, never in ur life refer to me because i gonna kick u like a fool OK. Be careful about me.

I wait ur respond ( Fool)

From Faddy Wezzy.
From Me, Myself and I (Drop)

[email protected]
Quote:
IT IS FATHER NOT "fathher" . Go back to school.or your stupidity will always reveal itself.I pity your mother,because I know you don't have a dad.Ashawo pikin!

[email protected] - how can you not understand insults??? Confused
Quote:
Hey what's up with u, i an't really understand ur message.

[email protected]
Quote:
suject - Illitracy no good bros, try go back school

[email protected]
Quote:
Learn how to approach people

[email protected]
Quote:
ILLETRATE IDIOT.LOOK AT THE RUBBISH ENGLISH YOU SPEAK.YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW COMMON SPELLING.SHAME TO YOU AND ALL YOUR DESCENDANTS TO YOUR FOURTH GENERATION.U ARE ALL CURSED. :+44(0)70 1114
7931 Tel:+44 (0)70 3196 1842 NA INTERNET STOLEN NUMBER.SHAME TO YOU COWARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
LIKE I SAID. I RETURN YOUR ILL INFORMED COMMENTS BACK TO YOU 100 FOLD. YOUR PARENTS GAVE BIRTH TO THE MOST COMPLETE FOOL THAT EVER WAS. NOW FUCK OFF. YOU IDIOT

LOOK AT EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WRITTEN WHICH I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO READ AND KNOW THAT I SEND IT BACK TO YOU 10x OVER. YOU FUCKING USELESS ANIMAL. GO AND FUCK YOURSELF. IDIOT

more abuse sent... Very Happy
Quote:
GET THIS CLEAR. I DON'T READ YOUR STUPID MAILS, BECAUSE YOUR AN IDIOT. I JUST RETURN THEM TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR OWN NONSENSICAL UTTERANCES. NOW FUCK OFF, YOU IDIOT.

and even more abuse sent... Twisted Evil
Quote:
YOUR AN IDIOT. A REAL BORN FOOL. YOU JUST KEEP BOTHERING ME UP AND DOWN, AND FOR WHAT? WHAT IS YOUR GAIN? YOU MUST BE TALKING TO YOURSELF, AS YOU DON'T KNO ME, SO JUST TO MAKE SURE I RETURN YOUR COMMENTS BACK TO YOU UNREAD! I DON'T THINK THERE'S ANY HOPE FOR YOU. SO DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR AND GO AND KILL YOURSELF.

CHEERS

[email protected]
Quote:
see fool wey sabi write pigging english na so so rubbish u dey write.
to show say ur generation poor well well i kno say u dey beg time for cafe make u take reply me==========>>>> useless empty animal dey use ur time the cause make baba they bless me.

more abuse sent...
Quote:
i pity ur life common spelling u no fit spell u dey low to my last born class wey just morano none of ur family and generation fit buy the small wey my smallest boy of 18 yrs buy,my family we don make am age of 20 i don build my own house u generation fit buy block? i just dey watch u cos u go dey wretched,roting,stinking for the rest of ur life.num skull like u.reply back make u see weyda u no go die now

[email protected] - provided nice sig material. Very Happy
Quote:
YOU ARE COURSED, TO THE EXTEND YOU ENGLISH IS HORIC, BAD FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
subject - Osu, outcast

You want to big up? Ehh!!!! Only poor idiots boast of what they have not. Rich men are always calm and quite. Poverty is a disease, You have the guts to write? And you still refuse to improve in your English, you dead foolish illiterate. Working corpse, asshole, son of a bitch. Dead drunkard son. You live and will remain in gutters. I pray for your long life in suffering poverty, it is better for you to die. Stinking Margot; than for you to live and suffer. Go hang!!!!!!! YOUR Dead corps hehehehhhhhhhhhh Go for HIV test and take up an evening education lessons before to write me, you old fool. Otherwise, go to your usual drinking and Igbo(marijuana) smoking. Drink and smoke your miserable life away.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are an OSU. That means OUTCAST. I cant speak to you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!byeooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bye bye OSU

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros let us forget about this, because ur not the type of person i need to talk to ok. You don't write very good english.

Byeeeeeeeeee.

Faddy Wezzy

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy, wetin b ur problem sef?
U dey claim say u b chiarman and there u are mesinga round.....Man, if truly say u hol-it, you are just too big for all these Shit.
Wetin dey happen sef? I know even know u and not to talk of d Job way u dey say i CUT.
Could u pls make urself clear rather than Raining Insults on urself? U no need all these shits.
Who u b? wetin b ur Job name way u say I cut? I no dey understand all dis bullshiting ooo. I come dey reason sef sayabi na Crase person dey write me message unto say i know see reaso way go make person way normal dey fool himself to this extent.
I dey wait for your RP.
Baruda.

[email protected]
Quote:
same to u

[email protected]
Quote:
subject - You are truly a show man. You entertain people with your stark foolishness, flaunting your stupidity. Infact I love you because you are a supper illiterate. Super and powerful deaf and Dumb, you are blind with two big eyes in your big head. My guy yo

You are truly a show man. You entertain people with your stark foolishness, flaunting your stupidity. Infact I love you because you are a supper illiterate. Super and powerful deaf and Dumb, you are blind with two big eyes in your big head. My guy you too much!! Cunn! Dumbass!!! IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTT I knew you will be as foolish as your late father!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
basterd BASTERD

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck off same to you and your entire rotten generation

[email protected]
Quote:
subject - shame on you

WHEN YOUR MATE WERE GOING TO SCHOOL YOU ARE IN THE BUSH CHASEING RABBIT
YOU CAN'T WRITE SHAME ON YOU. YOU ARE DISGRESS TO YOUR FAMILY YOU CAN'T SPELL IAM VERY ASHAME OF YOU

WHAT IS THIS ????????????????????

MY SOUTH AFRICAN FRIENDS WERE LAUGHING IT ME BECAUSE OF YOUR ENGLISH
I WE CALL YOUR FATHER FOR THIS SHAMEFUL ENGLISH I HAVE YOUR NUMBER I WE CALL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
subject - FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YOU HUNGRY BASTARD. OSU IMO.

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YOU HUNGRY BASTARD. OSU IMO.
YOU REFUSE TO GO FOR HIV SCREENING? OK, I WILL TELL THOSE GIRLS TO REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Which school did you go to, you are such a grave illetrate. You must come from Anambra/ If I come back to Niger I must trace you and see the kind of pukky you are.

Son of a Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR SICK FAMILY ARE NOTHING BUT BUNCH OF FAILURES WHICH YOU ARE A FRUSTRATED HUMAN BEING YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER CURSED DURING BIRTH THAT YOU WILL REMAIN A FAILURE THROUGHOUT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE EVEN IN YOUR GRAVE FAILURE CONTINUE FOLLOWING YOUR REMAIN CARCASS.

BEAST LIKE YOU, LOOK AT YOUR WRITE UP YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A PERSON. SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION. AFRAID OF YOU ILLITERATE WHO CAN NOT SPELL ANYTHING GOOD GO AND DIE SOMEWHERE FOR NOTHING GOOD WILL BE SEEN IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO YOUR FAMILY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN GHANA, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG FOOL OF IT KIND. WATCH YOUR BACK NOW PEOPLE ARE WAITING TO TAKE YOU UP OUTSIDE. BE MINDFUL FROM NOW I AM AFTER YOU UNLESS YOU APOLOGIZE OR ELSE YOU ARE GONE FOR.

[email protected]
Quote:
your father

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA GUYMAN DON SURFER GREATLY OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
God almighty will bomb you and your Okija Shrine. God is above all forever more.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are nothing for me you don't no me so don't fool of you self don't
take that to shown because i have gone far for that so i went to burid
bed gand to sleep for two day fuck you BIG FOOL MUGU MUMU IDIOT bye am
bad too so don't show because want i state nobody is going to stope me
for that

[email protected]
Quote:
as you know okija shrine.....i take you to be the begest full in this earth........my God is more then your evil things........u are a bun basterd.

[email protected]
Quote:
OZU,

SEE I GO TRACK U DOWN SOON I JAIL YOU FOR FRAUD AND CRIME JUST WATCH ME , I KNOW YOU AND THE PLACE YOU HANG.

THEY WILL KILL U IN SHRINE MUGU.

YOU WILL END UP IN JAIL SOON JUST WATCH IT.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER IDIOT BASTARD LIKE LIKE PPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOR BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you and your mother both your family members should be fuck you aswell

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU KNOW THAT BASTARDS ALL OVER THE WHOLE WORLD ALWAYS END UP BEEN A VAGABONDS SO YOU WILL BE IN JESUS NAME.. AMEN.
FURTHER TO THIS SINCE YOU THINK AM PLAYING GAMES WITH FOOL LIKE YOU THAT ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO IS YOUR REAL FATHER SHE DO NOT EVEN KNOW AS SHE WAS A SLUT SO I WILL ADVISE YOU LOOK FOR WHERE YOU BELONG WHICH IS IN THE FOREST OR BUSH BECAUSE IT WAS CHAMPAGNE WHO SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER TO GOT YOU.

FINALLY, AS THE PROVEB SAYS THAT A ROLLING STONE GATHERS NOTHING SO WILL YOU END UP TO BE MINUS ONE IN YOUR HOMELESS FAMILY.

GO BACK TO BUST AND LOOK FOR YOUR FATHER (BEAST).

TAKE MY ADVISE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

[email protected]
Quote:
so you no no say dem don born okija shrine. ole Kparawo onye ohi you no go see beta. You de cause because i send you mail. God punish you wey de carry native doctor de pose. you burn 4 hell fire.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHA OH ... HAHA OH
YOU STILL LICKING YOUR MAMA PUSSY... THAT IS BULLSHIT ON MORE CLIPS...

Quote:
THAT IS BULLSHIT ON MORE C
DIRTY DOG I JUST GOT MONEYGRAM TODAY AND I CAN SEND YOU THE MUGU CONTACT SO THAT YOU CAN CHOP LITTLE.

MR. SLANTA +420731627048

Quote:
YOU GOT TO USE JUJU TO SHINE BUT I MADE EVERY HUSTLE ON MY TIME ASSHOLE...I CHOP MONEY FROM CHINA AND KOREA FACE TO FACE BUT YOU DO TRANSFER SHIT... YOUR LEVEL IS LOCATE SO FIND TUNE YOUR POSITION... ON MONEYGRAM...I DONE PASS THE LEVEL OF MUGU BLASTING AND I GOT KIDS IN BANGKOK AND A BIG HOUSE.

SO WORK WITH ME AND I WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY TO CHOP BIG MONEY FACE TO FACE IN ASIAN.
DO NOT BE A FOOL MUGU...

[email protected]
Quote:
Na maggot go chop your dead body wherever you dey.Bastard 419 idiot.
Me i no dey Naija.I be big short for offsore where dey chop money.Na me hack your money 4 western union before u dey cripple,how u dey frustrate like this,come make i help mumu,batserd born thrown like u

kvasir
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the phrase "a real born fool"...

"My Darling, i don't want anything to happen to you because of me, this maybe that this people don't want to send this money, also this's the devil walker" -- R3becca
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't help bothering these two. Another insult sent.
Quote:
U SMALL WU MG BOI STILL SUCK GOAT TEAT

HAHAHAHAHA. I WILL CHOP FROM U AND COLLECT FOR MYSELF FOOL.
I BEN WATCHIN U AND U SUCK SMALL BOI NO GUYMAN CHAIRMAN LIKE ME.
I GO TAKE WHAT IS YOURS AND FUK U WOMAN TOO.
I CHOP SMALL BOIS LIKE U. IF YOU NO JOIN US U DIE IN SHIT DITCH ON HIGHWAY FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
subject CHAIRMAN NO VEX

CHAIRMAN MAKE UNO VEX NA, I NO DO ANYTHING, WHY U DEY INSULT ME AS IF I
TAKE WHAT BELONG TO YOU. I DEY HUSSLE IF U WAN HELP ME WITH ANYTHING MAKE
U HELP ME THAN FOR U TO INSULT ME, IF U B GOD SELF NO MEAN SAY U GO DEY
INSULT ME AS IF I DO SOME THING WRONG.

I TAKE GOD BEG U IF U GET ANYTHING TO SHOW ME LET ME KNOW WE CAN BOTH DO
SOMETHING TOGETHER PLEASE STOP THE INSULTING.

I DEY OFFSHORE AND I DEY DO ANYTHING. THIS BOX NA MY BOX OWN, HOPE U
UNDERSTAND ME VERY WELL.

BECAUSE I NO GO INSULT U.

THANK U

[email protected]
Quote:
hea, this guy stolen my money and pretend to be innocent, you are big thief
and you know it.......people are aware of you, beware of this crook claiming
innocent........... you scammed me $400 and you know what l am saying,
here is my money
Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I absolutely love TheDevGuy's
Quote:
u are a bun basterd.
from yesterday

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I GO VEX NA MUGU. I GO TELL AM THE SHOWMAN DON TAK THEIR NAME N PHOTO TO OKIJA SHRINE!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
u nor dey try guy, why u dey course me na, na hussel i dey, abeg if u get ways to help me you talk nor to dey insult me.

i hail u broda,
one love

[email protected]
Quote:
BROTHER U AER NOTING BUT HEE GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Generation know go see better.MuMU lIKE YOU.Fucker Pussy.Fool.Idiot.I go hack your box.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS WHAT U ARE U ARE A BIG FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR. HE GOAT

[email protected] is a mugu
Quote:
Oh Boy

I suppose not to respond this mail because if you can be doing the same thing like myself and start abusing me, that means you are a fool and an idiot, I know you must be a bastard because if you are not there is no way you can be abusing someone’s mother.

But from today, you will remain poor in the rest of your live. Continue wasting your time from cyber cafe to cyber café.

Just bet me.

Your death is on after reading this mail because you will start experiencing strange illness from the moment you read this mail

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME.

YOUR GENERATION WE NOT SEE FOOD TO EAT.
YOU WILL DIE TODAY
AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANYBODY TO CALL YOUR GENERATION.
BECAUSE YOU ARE BASTERD AND FULLISH IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
you are the biggest fool of all time, until till you get blind browseing you will never enter a plane idiot. your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mama na fool na u no go chop money for your life is i see your papa i go kill am see me na Full General SM for N B M aye if you do any how i go look for you and kill all your family fool.....

Quote:
your father just die 3min ago fool ur mum i justb fuck her pussy nw and she love me fucking ass fool.....

[email protected]
Quote:
WHEN BASTERED TALK HE TALK WITH ILLITRACY

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy use your time for beter thing, big boy dont brag, i am on the new job that pay every week i live oversee pay my rent- you know big money, money wen go feed you for one year i dey pay am for rent for a mount, money wen go feed ur family for six month i dey eat am one week, dont make me brag... you have time tryin to trace my job, guy... ahahah... get money.

Blood.

[email protected]
Quote:
You can't even make two correct sentences you illiterate. People are
using The Almighty God to make name you BASTARD sat on that poverty
chair to make noise.Come to my village and take a look at my
TWO-WING-DUPLEX. U are telling me i can't see any money from maga
while i have sent two of my brothers to Europe Holland and India.You
will continue to beg till the end of your life just watch out and see.

[email protected]
Quote:
May GOD kill you and every members in your family, fool, you are a
small boy to me, you don't have anything, do you know who you are
talking to, fuck you and every members in your family mugu like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY I AM AN IGBO BOY LIKE YOU I BELIEVE YOU KNOW THE LEVELS FOR NAIJA
SO I NO EXPECT YOU TO DEY TALK LIKE THIS. JUST BE YOUR BROTHERS KEEPER
IF THERE IS ANYWAY YOU CAN HELP PUT ME THROUGH THIS LINE VERY WELL I
WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL. NWANE TRY UNDERSTAND SAY NA THE LEVEL FOR NAIJA

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY GO DIE 4 MOTOR ACCIDENT UNDER SOME SHORT MINT PLS SAY AMEN,

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH YOU BASTERD ASS HOLE MOTHER FUKCKER YOU WILL ROUTH IN JAIL FUCK YOU MOTHERPUSSY.

CALL ME ON THIS LINE MUGU 1 LIKE YOU 08035615746

Needs some phone calls.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL.POVERTY WILL CONTINUE TO INVADE YOUR POCKET FOREVER.I BE BIG BOY ALREADY,NA POVERTY DEH WORRY YOU FIRST CLASS OWU ITE TO BE PRECISE.OKIJA SHRINE NA S,MALL PLACE BECAUSE OLUWA WEH I DEH SERVE PASS YOU AND THAT YOUR JUJU NA E MAKE I DEH GIDIGBA.SO BRODA NO LEH LEH.BABA GOD PASS YOU AND YOUR JUJU SO GO TRY AND LIVE TO SEE YOUR SIX FEET GRAVE NOW.JUST GO TRY AM NOW.INFACT YOU ARE A DEAD MAN.BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

A...........HA MY CONTROL NUMBER JUST SHOW.
CARRY A DO JUJU TOO.
REF NO.435-762-81.
SENDERS NAME- BABA GOD.
RECEIVERS NAME-BABA GOD PIKIN.
AMOUNT$100,000,000usd.
LOCATION-FOR HERE NOW.

GO GET YOUR OWN MUMU.

UNTOUCHABLE NWACHINAEMERE.

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK AT,YOU ARE NOT EVEN TALKING AS SOMEONE THAT IS OUT OF NIGERIA,SO
YOU ARE STILL MENTIONING ABOUT OLD STUFF OKIJA,SORRY LOOK I HAVE
SOMEONE THAT IS GREATER THAT OKIJA,SO FULK YOU WITH YOUR SHRINE IN
OKIJA,YOU ARE NOT EVEN A SHAME OF MENTIONING SHRINE IN THIS NEW
GENERATION THAT EVERYBODY LOOK FOR OUR ALMIGHTY FATHER JESUS YOU ARE
THERE BASE IN POWERLESS STICK THAT YOUR FOUR FATHER KEPT.SOORY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE REALLY A FULL THAT CAN`T EVEN SPEAK LITTLE ENGLISH,YOU
CONTINUE WRITING NONSENSE,IT SEEMS YOU ARE MENTALLY INCAPACITATED,BY
THE WAY WHERE ARE FROM,IS BETTER YOU GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE IN OTHER
TO FIND YOUR SOLUTION OK,BECAUSE YOU CANNOT WAKE AND START WRITING
NONSENSE,ASSUMING THAT I KNEW PERSON THAT BROUGHT YOU TO BENIN I COULD
HAVE ADVICE HIM TO TAKE BACK HOME

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHY YOU NOR COM CHAT YESTERDAY TO NO YOUR SKILL,GUY WE WILL MEET
IN NIJA TO NO WHO BE WHO,YOU WILL COM AND SERVE AS YOUR BOSS BECAUSE I
HAVE SHIT LIKE YOU THAT IS SERVING ME,CAN YOU CALL IF I GIVE YOU MY
NUMBER,EVEN THAT BENIN YOU DEY I WILL COME PICK YOU THERE IF YOU DON`T
TAKE TIME,I DON`T THINK SAY YOU KNOW WHO YOU DEY TALK TO,I WANTED TO
CHAT WITH YOU YESTERDAY TO KNOW HOW YOU BI BUT YOU FAIL TO CHAT WITH
ME,O BOY CAN YOU PLAY WITH FIRE,I NO SAY YOU BI SMALL BOY THAT START
GUY THIS YEAR BECAUSE BY THERE FRUIT WE SHALL KNOW THEM,GUY MAN
CANNOT INSULT GUY MAN LIKE HIM BUT YOU BEEN BOY BOY,YOU ARE FREE TO
CAUSE ANY ONE,I SEE YOU AS A BEGINNER SO I CANNOT CAUSE YOU BECAUSE
YOU ARE AMONG THE HIGH WAY ROBBER THAT RUNS OUT FROM ONITSHA BECAUSE
OF OPERATION WIPE THE THIEF,NOW YOU JUMP INTO GUY AND BECAUSE OTHER
GUYS BOY IS NOT LIKE THAT OOOOOOH I DON`T EVEN KNOW WHETHER YOU FINISH
PRIMARY SCHOOL SORRY FOR YOURSELF FOR NOT GOING TO SCHOOL,LITTLE BOY
GO BACK TO SCHOOL

[email protected] is the mugu who had his reverend pray for my death two weeks ago. We'll I'm still alive Laughing
Quote:
This is what you chose for yourself? you are really deceiving yourself

l know you better than you know yourself......... Get off

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mate is making money and u r there eatin mama food.Big boy for mauth.

Macho man

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE MAKE REAL MONEY..RIGHT !!!! OH IC, SWEAR THAT YOU WILL NEVER CHEAT AGAIN, BECOUSE YOU HAVE MADE REAL MONEY. IF YOU EVER CHEATED AGAIN.HMMMMMM (E.F.C.C) WILL JAM YOU LIKE TRAILER AND MINI BUS AT OSHODI EXPRESS WAY. CATCH MUGU, SEND AM TO ME, 50/50. I DEY MALAYSIA.

FROM
NOTHING MEGA

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Fahter...Go die in hell

[email protected]
Quote:
U WIL NEVA SEE ANOTHER KOBO FROM MAGAU WIL NEVA SEE ANOTHER KOBO FROM MAGA

all your generation will never never see kobo inlife again

[email protected]
Quote:
if you coprate with me then i will not cut your job and if you keep on saying all this bullshit confarim the that contact gone okay

[email protected]
Quote:
U NOR EVEN GET SENSE, AND DONT KNOWN WHOM U ARE TALKING TO. U THINK SAY I DEY THAT NIJER WITH U DEY SUFER AND DEY ENTER FROM BUS TO BUS?. I DO MY BROWERING IN MY BEDROOM, LAPTOP IS EVERYWERE IN MY HOME, I HAVE A FREE NETWORK , I DONT PAY FOR IT. WHAT I ENJOY HERE U DONT HAVE IT OUT THERE IN NIGERIA. SO MIND THE WAY TO TALK TO PERSON, BEFOR SUFERHEAD KILL U.I 24HRS LIGHT WITHOUT INTERUSTION, THE GOVT PAY EVERY MONTH IF I DONT HAVE A JOB, AM NOT LIKE U. IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
I BE DEY 4 UR MAMA TOTO AND UR MAMA TOTO SWEET WELL WELL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY NAME THAT YOU WILL PLACE AT OKIJA OOOOOOOOO YOU FULL SUCK MY ASS

GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

NA GOD GO PURNISH U TOO..NNEGI NA NNAGI..RA GA GBA HAN...IDIOT LIKE U..ABI U KNOW SA Y NA WE...WE?

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
your mother one leg.fuck your mother without condom fool mugu like your family

[email protected]

Quote:
i am from Nigerian guy,but i am living ouside country.why guy.byeeeee

[email protected]

Quote:
I WILL LIKE YOUR MOTHER TO SUCK MY DICK AGAIN SHE HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND I WILL LIKE HER TO DO IT AGAIN YOU FOOL. IKE, OTU KA GI MMA ARA YA ARA.MONKEY BANNANA.

[email protected]

Quote:
Dear Stupid *DELETED* Female

We only process requests in human languages. Messages in monkey dialects
aren't taken in serious.

Best of luck in learning White masters' language.

With all possible respect to

--
Bank of Taongi Atoll Islands
Offshore bank & consulting services
Tel: +1-206-312-5419
Fax: +1-206-333-0557

[email protected]

Quote:
U ARE A BIGG FOOL AND A SMAALLL THINKER
BASTARD LIKE YOU.

[email protected] (Reply to [email protected])

Quote:
U no get work. wetin u dey do na to find people to dey abuse 4 net. People like u need to go village.
if intersted, help my grand Pa dey fetch goat food.How much I go pay u per mth?

Idiot like u.

[email protected]

Quote:

YOU SOUND LIKE A VERY HOPLESS GUY.

KEEP HUSLING OK
IF YOU BECOME EMAIL I WILL BLAST YOU ALONG

WERE OBO IYAEEE

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

21tctrade
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's happy to be on this site oops, no linky - JC
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More abuse sent to my 2 favorite idiots. Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
sent to : [email protected]

DEAR EWU LOVER,

U SAY U NO GO INSULT ME? THEN WHY YOU SAY THIS TO ME SMALLDIK?

"THANK GOD SAY UR PAPA NO FIT SEND U GO SCHOOL, SEE ALL THE NONSENSE U
SEND, NONE OF THE WORDS CORRECT BUT STILL AS A YORUBA RAM, U CAN NEVER
UNDERSTAND."

THIS LOOK LIKE INSULT TO ME GOATBOI. NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO MARRY EWU LIKE YOU.
I SEND YOU PHOTO OF YOUR NEW WIFE. AND FORMAL APOLOGY FORM FOR U TO SEND BACK
TO ME IN YOUR OWN HANDWRITING. FILL OUT FORM SEND BACK AND MAYBE I STOP
INSULTING YOU AND HELP YOU.

ONE LUV - 0LATUNJ1 - MR. G0M3R - CHAIRMAN DI G0M3RB0YZ

=====
sent to: [email protected]

DEAR CRYBABY MAXWELL,

I GO COME AND DRY YOUR LITTLE TEARS GOATBOI. PLEASE NO MAKE ME LAUGH NO MORE
WITH YOUR TEMPER TANTRUMS. I NO STEAL YOUR $400 OR YOUR 5 NAIRA GOAT LOVER.
I TAKE $400 THAT BELONG TO ME. IF I SMART ENOUGH TO FIND SMALL BOI LIKE YOU AND
COLLECT FROM MAGA THEN WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT? NOTHING. I WILL DO IT AGAIN
AND AGAIN FOREVER TO YOU. WHY? BECAUSE U SHOW NO RESPECT TO ME CHAIRMAN
G0M3R. I AM SMARTER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE. YOU HAVE BRAINS OF GOAT SO I FIND YOU
NICE WIFE TO MARRY AND SEND YOU HER PHOTO. I AM NICE GUY SO I PAY FOR GOOD
WEDDING FOR YOU TWO LOVERS. I WILL BUY PLENTY OF CORN TO FEED YOUR EWU FAMILY
AND FRIENDS TOO. MAYBE JANKARA MARKET GOOD PLACE FOR WEDDING? MAYBE AFTER
WEDDING I SELL YOU TO HERBAL MAN. I WONDER HOW MUCH NAIRA I GET FOR GOATBOI?

ONE LUV - 0LATUNJ1 - MR. G0M3R - CHAIRMAN DI G0M3RB0YZ

enclosed this pic:
edit: tags and such

Safari Issac to Chad
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
NNA BACK TO SENDER,I JUMP AND PASS.

MAN MUST WAK

[email protected]

Quote:
i know u be oyamiri, ewu, okey, shall like dog, shal like goat, ok na truth, i remember sey na goat fuck your mama that time before your papa kill the goat and take your mama, then your mama come born you for your papa, u no see sey your ^papa theif you from your mama belly, that is why you start your theif without sence. fool.getout. ode, mu mu, =mumu

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU DONT DO THIS ON THE INTERNET, UNLESS IF YOU ARE AN ILLETRATE.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't like being called Goatboi. Laughing

from [email protected]

Quote:
subject GOAT CHAIRMAN KILL UR FOOLISH PAPA

U AND UR FOOLISH GENERATION GO DIE FOR ACCIDENT THAT IS FOR SURE

Safari Issac to Chad
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
onye ara, kedu ka ise akocha umu nne gi, imachakwa ihe ndiocha mere ndi isi oji oge slave trade and you want them go scot free, amadi oha, na ala ibo chubakwa gi

[email protected]

Quote:
your mama toto when do rutin they bring out oil and water water na you dey tack to. and very soon you go dia for that your okija shrine when you believe so. nai kill you papa amd your mama now you remain to die now. dont worry you cup don full. i go come your funeral very soon. goat like you. you know say yoroba people they are full of betreying spirit. i know how you people life style is. i don kill three yuroba men for lagos when i was still arm rubber. and i go come kill you soon. goat like you/

[email protected]

Quote:
IGBO MAN U NO WON GO SLEEP?? U PEOPLE DONT HAVE ANY OTHER HAND WORK THAN 419. NA WA O!!!! IGBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREEDY WILL KILL U PEOPLE O!!!

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

more lad love....

[email protected]
Quote:
ASSHOLE

IF YOU MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL : YOU NO GO EVER COLLECT MTCN
BUT IF YOUR MAMA TOTO NO DEY SMELL :YOU GO COLLECT MTCN

HAHAHAHAHAHA

AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank You sir,And please try and improve on your vocabulary.God bless u.

[email protected]
Quote:
I have just one word for you. You are an iddle yoruba fool. U obviously want to know me but am sorry i dont party with Ujuelegba under bridge boys like u.

[email protected]
Quote:
big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO HAS TIME TO READ YOUR RUBBISH. YOUR MOTHER, YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ARE USELESS TRAMPS WHO WILL ROT IN ETERNAL HELL. I RETURN YOUR COMMENTS BACK TO YOU AS YOU MUST BE TALKING TO YOURSELF. YOU SHOULD TRY YOUR BEST TO GET SOMETHING TO BE DOING WITH YOUR LIFE AND STOP BOTHERING CLASSY PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF.

NOW FUCK OFF.
CHEERS

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO CHOP YOU MONEY OOOOOOO BACK TO SENDER OOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
i dey disappointed wt watin u dey talk,u don fuck ya mama b4,na d tin dey worry u,sory no cure,big boy 4 ya mama toto and ya sister,maga like u..omo nna..pussyclat,bombomclate ,rastclate

[email protected]
Quote:

AIDS VICTIM WEY GOD TAKE BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,YOU ARE JUST A LIVIN CORPS WALKING,YOU NO SEE AS I TAKE SPREAD YOUR MAMA LEGS LAST NIGT FUCKING HERE WITH YOUR SISTERS AT THESAME TIME WHILE YOU WERE SITTING NEXT DOOR WACTHING US JUST BCOS I GAVE YOU SPARM TO DRINK AND YOUR FOOLISH GIRLFRIEND WEY I DEY FUCK EVERYDAY AND YOU ARE ASKING HER FOR MARRIAGE,

DONT WORRY YOUR GIRLFRIEND WILL CONTIUNE LYING FOR YOU WITH HER SHCOOL WHILE AM FUCKING HER EVERYDAY FROM HER MOUTH

BASTERD AID VICTIM

[email protected] - always good for a reply Very Happy
Quote:
STILL TALKING TO YOURSELF I SEE. I TOLD YOU I DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ YOUR FOOLISHNESS.

SO ONCE AGAIN. I RETURN YOUR COMMENTS TO YOU 100x.

NOW FUCK OFF YOU USELESS WASTE OF SPACE.

CHEERS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ACTUALLY SHOWED UR GENERATION STUPIDITY...ANYWAYS, FOR A SMALL MOUSE LIKE YOU; .MAY ALL BAD AND WORLD'S SOBERNESS COME YOUR WAYS, Now u know who Ogun would deal with

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy u be clown, i no fit read all this things weh u send, i dey Jand right now.
walthamcross herfordshire en8 7dj right.

[email protected] - not sure what this is supposed to mean?? Shocked
Quote:
who dash monkey coat. your papa no see boarder so how come you go see boarder fool you will die for african here useless fool

and more abuse sent... Very Happy
Quote:
AHAHAH FOOL WHY DONT YOU GO BACCK TO SCHOOL, I AM ASHAME OF YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION
MUGU FOOL.

MUGU FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahaha big fool na okija b ya hope,well my mobile don drop inside ya mama toto and i dail am e dey ring inside abeg try put ya hand remove my fone oh frm ya mama toto.pls daill am b4 u put hand so u go no d corner d fone dey 4 her totottttttttttttttttttttttttttt

ahahaha,omoko hahahaha. ngbada....hahaAHAHA PUT YA PAPA PRICK INSIDE KETTLE MOUTH HAHAHA,,,BASTERD MUDA FUCKER,DICK HEAD

GONOREA FAMILY PULS FULL YA PRICK MOUNTH..AYANGBA,omoko

[email protected]
Quote:
i no fit read this long mail ok..send short one.

419 Ade bendel brother

[email protected]
Quote:
Illiterate .Goat.It 419 your father's company Zombi. Your heart will burst 5naira got. If you stop writing you will die

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOLISH MAN AND EDIOT YOU WILL NEVER IN YOUR LIFE SEE GOOD THING AND HUNGRY WILL KILL YOU WITH THAT YOUR SHRINE WILL GO AND DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU NO TRY AT ALL, TO TELL YOU TRUTH YOU THINK SAY NA IF YOU OPEN YOUR BIG SHIRT MOUTH TO DEY TALK NA BE SAY YOU DON MAKE POINT!!! ANYWAY THANKS FOR YOUR INSULT, GOD PASS YOU AND ME SO YOUR TALK NO FIT AFFECT ME EITHER HE GO EFFECT YOU. BACK TO THE SENDER WHICH IS YOU!!!!!! YOUR MATE DEY UPTOWN DEY AMKE MONEY YOU DEY DOWN TOWN TO TALK LIKE PARROT.................................... FUCK YOU BIG FOOL IF YOU TRY ME OR MAKE ME VEX........... I GO COME CATCH YOU FOR THERE BUY YOU BEAR TILL YOU MESS YOURSELF AS FOOL AND PIG WEY YOU BE LALALALALALA...... GUY LOCK UP WE BE ONE NO SHAKING FORGET WATIN I TALK AN JUST ORDINARY YABIN OK.. ONE LOVE PASS THE MASSAGE AROUND ONE LOVE....

[email protected]
Quote:
Ye ye man.Find work dey do.U just dey course ur mama for thing.Okija dey my village as u mention that name okija just see wetin go dey happen for ur life from today.u go dey work like elephant dey chop like ant fro today.I will tell u that okija is akatai isiegbu.

[email protected]
Quote:
Am happy u be gomer guy.make i see ur tattoo.I be confirm gomer.U dom fuk up and i will surely treat ur case.Incase if dont know am in south Africa where olatunji ,Amin dey parol

[email protected]
Quote:
l know you very well, stop deceiving people claiming you are innocent while you are the biggest crook, hee, people do not trust this guy, he is the biggest crook, do not mind him, he is 419 in disguise and posting rubbish to bring people to himself and later he will rob you of your money, People knows who you are

[email protected]
Quote:
You are thief and you know........... stop deceiving people
You stole money from me.......... saying that you are fighting against internet crime
Where is my money................. you bear head white ass man
Go to grave........... your best place

[email protected]
Quote:
you dey craz your mama e toto

[email protected]
Quote:
You Are A big Fool,listen i am from Ihiala the shrine will be after you Ok. The Spirit of fiata-fiata is now after you baga.

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy, do you need a prophet to tell you that all your curses and insults have been returned to you? The curse is on your head even as you read this message right now. You can’t make any money on your own without doing juju, man!!!! Rituals don’t pay becos you will only end up being the sacrifice yourself. STOP JUJU and try making it genuinely, you bunch of shit. Mind your business before you lost your soul over pork-nosing. Stop insulting people unnecessarily.

Mr. Venerable

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A POOR *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
Original Mugu na Em You be Ooh. Wait and see say you go pay me Money and you know go know as you take pay the Money. I go Work You.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER THERE WHO U TIN SAY YOU BE TO DEY TREATHING ME YOU DEY CRASE YOU THINK SAY YOU BE OLUWA WEY DEY MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR ME IF YOU NO DEY INTRESTED AS A MUGU WEY YOU BE MAKE YOU JUST FIND YOUR LEVEL ABI YOU NO GET SENSE AS A COMFIRM GUY MAN IF YOU SEE MAIL LIKE THIS NA TO JUST DELETE AM AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS NA BECAUSE SAY YOU BE MUGU NA IM MAKE YOU REPLY EVEN NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU THEM GO USE DO SCRIFICE FOR OKIJA SHRINE WEY YOU DEY TALK. AS PAPA GOD DON TURN MY WATER TO WINE AND U CON SAY YOU WAN TURN AM BACK TO WATER U NO REACH SHA U DEY HERE ME SO U NO REACH.
UR NAME NOW DEY FOR PAPA GOD HAND, U WIL NEVA SEE ANOTHER KOBO FROM MAGA.

I WILL TAKE UR MAGA N GET TRANSFER FROM HIM.

[email protected]
Quote:
I wish your wheel chair before the end of Dec.

[email protected]
Quote:
u are still a small meat to catch. i said good english, i wonder how u speak to ur clients on phone and how u write dem emails. u sound so disgusting. u can not convince a client to pay with pigin english

[email protected]
Quote:
Whats the meaning of that.
What kind of shit are you talking about.
Fuck you ,fuck you mother ,fuck your OKIJA SHRINE or what ever.
You will die in few weeks time you poor hungry bitch with your powerless and useless OKIJA SHRINE .
Lets try and see whom his power is greater your OKIJA SHRINE or my Mafian JESUS
You will be a beger for the rest of your life till you die.
YOUR MASAPUSS
FORSEK YOU JENTO IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
guy u be fufu dey no dey talk like that. u no be transaction guy.
SUCK MY DICK

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO GET TIME FOR GOAT FOKER LIKE U.U ARE STILL A SMAII BOY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GO AND FOR MORE GOAT OK
BECAUSE I NO SAY GIRL GO LET U SEE HER PUSSY LAGOS

[email protected]
Quote:
Your email shows that u are a very big mugu, and must pay me, at this modern age day talk about okija shrine, monkey boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
o boy na so u mumu reach, u not even know me and u know say i not know u, y u dey fight like say u not even go school. na u 1st dey reach shrine? u b big mumu. instead make u say are bros na we we God just dey purnish u there.

[email protected]
Quote:
you dey craz.. na your mama no go see maga again for life.. you never make any thing... how much you get... you still dey nija dey fool yourself there.. na waooo for you oooo...

me and ma crew, do cut out longtime.. you still dey suffer for africa you dey make mouth.. you know how much i collect yesterday and today.. Devil go catch you.... mugu.. fooool

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER FOOL.

YOU WILL REMAIN POOR. MY GOD IS BIGGER THAN YOU EVIL MAN. YOUR SHRINE WILL KILL YOU SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NOT MATURED AT ALL MY GUY.YOU DE CALL YOURSELF GUYMAN STILL DE FUCK UP.MAKE WE SEE WHO OKIJA SHRINE GO TAKE

GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
you are big fool

mugu

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR SMELLING PUSSY

[email protected]

Quote:
Onye oli.tive

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gotta join this party!

[email protected]

Quote:
u are caursed....u generation go die

[email protected]

Quote:
IDO KNOW HOW LITTLE TINE MAN LIKE U WILL LIKE TO BE HEARD,SHOUT UP AND I WISH YOU ALL YOU WISH EVANS

[email protected]

Quote:
GOOD DAY HONOURABLE HOMOSEXUAL.
YOU CAN FUCK YOUR FAMILY AS YOU DESIRE WITH YOU. .
IS TIME YOU HAVE TO VOMITTE ALL YOU HAVE EATING.
. WHILE YOU CAN GO TO HELL AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER ALONG THE WAY
DIE WITH ALL OF YOUR CURSES ALONG WITH YOU .
THWART

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
omo wetin dey happen....no cos me..abeg..

[email protected]

Quote:
guy you will not understand

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck you mother. that is what you deserve
fuck her ruioting *DELETED* for her as soem cow grze around the fund
. suck her pussy while you get ok with you fucking habit
fooling your self with your life time opportunity. poor boy

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FATHER......NA YOUR MAMA TOTO ME GO FUCK.....I NO NEED YOUR SISTER OR ANYBODY, I DON DEY FIND HER FOR A LONG TIME NOW, NOTHING LIKE HER TOTO THAT TIME, SHE DEY FUCK ANY ANY HOW AND NO BE THAT MAN WEY YOU DEY CALL YOUR PAPA GIVE AM BELE. NA ME.....DAVID SMITH. OGUN KILL YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
Ur mama....no spoil ma meal o

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck your mama

[email protected]

Quote:
You are so full of crap.

[email protected]

Quote:
Back to sender you mor dan fucker

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
My dear you are so stupid to say this kid of thing to me I am going to have a bad prayer on you this night.

I premise you that you will never see any better thing in your life.

If you don’t take time you will lose your family I swell to god you will sulfur in your life I am going to call my pastor this night and tell him what is going on in you.

God is going to take car of this

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UR MAMA AND SISTER TOGETHER OR U INVITE ME TO COME AND FUCK THEM. YOU KNOW WHO I BE. IF YOU KNOW WHO I BE YOU CANNOT EVEN TALK. FROM NOW OWNWARD YOU MUGU CAN NEVER PAY YOU IN LIFE.

FUCK YOUR MAMA ASHOLE.

ASHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
FORGET THE JOB BECAUSE I DONE SPOIL AM. ALL UR EFFORT NA NONSENSE. YOU DEY NIGER BUT I DEY ABROAD. THE MAGA GO WRITE YOU TELL YOU SAY YOU BE SCAM. IDIOT. I AM A CHAIRMAN HERE IN JAPAN. YOU ARE JUST AN OFFICE BOY.SO WE ARE NOT MATE AND GRADE OK. YOU LOOK FOR YOU MATE.

IDIOT I DONE SPOIL THE JOB SO FORGET ABOUT IT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mischief is running you down, you need box or adds to work? because i can buy them with my credit cards over here. so sit you ass in a fucking cafe and start bombing. i have my boys working for me. and more over i am bigger than you in every thing what car do you drive? who much does you house worth? i got cool cash!! i spend pounds like the nigeria fucking naira. i live in my own house in uk, where i know is your dream land. You will never get off the fucking state you are in Nigeria, there you will live and beg all the fucking days of your live.
you fucking igbo boy that don't know your left from your right! UNA BROS HOW FAR? i be igbo boy with style for UK so fuck off dude! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

[email protected]
Quote:
man i know say u be confirm MUGU I JST SAY MAKE I PULL UR MAMA YASH SMALL AND UR NAME DON ALREADY DEY OIKA SHRINE BECOS U BE ONE OF THOSE GOMERBOYS AND SOON DEM GO BURN ALL OFF UNA FIRE SO WATCH UR BACK AND ALSO FUCK UR SISTER MUMU STRUGLE FOR JOBS NO DEY STEALL PEOPLE MONEY WEY DEM WORK OLE THEIF

HUNGRY MAN OYA COME SPOIL THE JOBS WEY UR PAPA MANUFATUR NOW?OLE I DEY WWAIT FOR UR MAMA HOLE WEY DEY SMELL LIKE UR PAPA HEAD WEY DEY OKIJA SHRINE WEY UNA DEY USE MAKE BLOOD MONEY FUCK MY FRIEND I FIT GIVE U ONE FLAT FOR MY ESTATE MAKE U MANAGE DEY SLEP THERE BIG RAT .

I DEY CONFIRM STEADY CASH SO IF U NEED ANY HELP I CAN HELP YOU MUMU........EVEN AS I DEY TALK NOW I JUST CONFIRM CASH SO TELL ME HW MUCH U NEED OLE OLORIBURUKU OMO ALE

Quote:
MUMU HOW FAR TODAY NOW?U DON CHOP FOOD SO MAKE I SEND MY BOY MAKE HIM COME GIVE U FOOD BUT NA AKARA AND WATER OOO..U GO FIT MANAGE AM?MUMU WHO DEY OPERATE FROM CAFE?UR MAMA OR UR PAPA?I HAVE BOY WORKING FOR ME ENOUGH AND I EVEN PAY THEM WELLA SO SEND UR APPLICATION MUMU GUY MAN...SO U THINK SAY NA FROM ONE OFFICE THEM DEY PUT JOBS?OLE FUCK OFF AND DONT WRITE ME AAGIN OTHER WISE I WILL GET YOU ARRESTED. MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PARENTS HAVE BEEN CAUSED FOR EVER, WATCH FOR CAUSING ME INTEAD OF OVER LOOKINBG THIS E MAIL YOU WILL NEVER SEE TOMORROW IF YOU SEE TOMORROW CALL ME ANY TYPPE OF NAME BUT I AM SURE I HAVE INFORMED MY GRAND MASTERS ABOUT YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
na for ur head and ur whole family head, cos i dont know what u re talking about.
and as u open mouth tell trash u go see wating go happen to u and ur family
and okija sherine. from today u' na problem don start oooh ur gernalation no go forever and ever see good in JESUS name AMEN U' GO see watin pass okija sherime. excpt u beg so next time u no go open ur dirty smiling mouth and tell anybody shite. hallo back empty goat

[email protected]
Quote:
I No Say u go quick die i dey wait ur burial date

Basrard human being wey dey greedy.
Fuck ur Mama

[email protected]
Quote:
i just collect block. if i meet you for lagos i go take you take do money. you father and your mother na okija shrine na them for die and as young as you are you don still believe ikja too. nor worry you go die this week for front of okija. you be big goat and your own don finish.i go enter naija this week give me you number if you nor dey fear. i go call you make you come meet me for alfa beach make my boys roast your yash with cuttlars. big okpe like you. ejbujebu like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Muguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, i have made $45,000 just this money and before night by His grace i will make up to $100,000, no just fine wetin u go do for life, age no dey urside any long, fuck off off fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Virus to human begings

[email protected]
Quote:
Think you are talking to small boy abi, I will tarce you with the computer and the link you are using watch out next victim

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
AS YOU CAN NOT MIND YOUR BASENESS LET ME PROPHESIER TO YOU AND AS I PROPHESIER TO YOU SO SHALL IT HAP ON( 1) from now on as you enter to computer there you shall receive your blindness, (2) AS YOU STEP OUT OF THE COMPUTER HOUSE FROM NO WERE CAR COME AND SMASH YOU INTO DEALT SO SHALL IT BE AMEN.

AS YOU TRY TO REPLY FIRE WILL COME FROM HEAVEN AND BUN YOU INTO ASHES YOU ARE DEAD AMEN,
YOU ARE DEAD AMEN,
YOU ARE DEAD AMEN,
YOU ARE DEAD AMEN,
YOU ARE DEAD AMEN,
YOU ARE DEAD AMEN,
YOU ARE DEAD AMEN,
YOU ARE DEAD AMEN,
YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE.

[email protected]

Quote:
what is gman and who are you? please explain ok

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic