SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meaning of your nickname/avatar

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was a big fan of old Star Trek back when I was in junior high school, in the early 70s. The "Captain Pike" episode was one that I loved to hate. In 1985 I started a job at a company where my friends and co-workers were also Star Trek fans, and who also loved to hate that episode.

We enjoyed making fun of Captain Pike to no end. We'd tell jokes such as "what did Captain Pike say when he fell out of the airplane? BEEP! BEEP!" Our lead engineer didn't think so much of the Captain Pike jokes but he put up with them.

Anyway, when I took up baiting, I baited as Captain Pike. I even got a bait published on Scamorama where Captain Pike was the central character and was about to go to Amsterdam when he met up with a terrible accident. I sent the lads the picture of Captain Pike that's in the avatar, this time posing as his commanding officer Commodore Jose Mendez, and I never heard from them since.

When I first joined this site I was "Barry Kelly" since that name showed up in a lot of scam letters. After a period of time I got to where I didn't like that name, so I switched it about a year and a half ago, and then switched over to my present avatar.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When Shiver handled over his Admin keys we incorporated a pirate theme into our avatars. I've not removed it.

If I told you my middle name, it would break rule number 1, bait safely, as its my real middle name. Laughing If you believe that, I have a trunk load of gold for you waiting in a warehouse.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just use my RL name, I'm not worried about baiting safe.

Laughing

Actually, Juan was a character in my first bait and I always liked the guy. He's been many things over the years, ranging from a shady lawyer to a shyster accountant or an immigrant with poor English skills. No matter which incarnation the lads end up hating him.

As for the avatar, Burger Chef was the first fast food restaurant in my town when I grew up. It was a big deal at the time. That picture looks exactly as I remember the place, and yes, burgers really were 15 cents.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
If you believe that, I have a trunk load of gold for you waiting in a warehouse.

I am interested, could you tell me what should I do to receive the trunkbox?
B0b Gr33n
Laughing

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen Derbender wrote:
http://www.fat-pie.com/salad2.htm

Neutral Shocked Shocked Confused

OMG

I cant imagine you watching this all day long!!

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not all day - the episodes are very short. Wink

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ana wrote:
Jen Derbender wrote:
http://www.fat-pie.com/salad2.htm

Neutral Shocked Shocked Confused

OMG

I cant imagine you watching this all day long!!

Have you watched next episodes Shocked
It is really.... creepy, scary... But I can't stop watching on it...
It's like ... brainwashing...
But who the hell cares ... I like when the red water comes out....

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Juan's hidden fries!
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jen Over and over ... lol

@ Mortal Yes... in fact, im still watching ... I dont like it, but .. "something" make me want more. But, is enough for today. Very Happy Razz

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ana wrote:
@ Mortal Yes... in fact, im still watching ... I dont like it, but .. "something" make me want more.

Exactly that feeling....
And the background music.... I am still waiting, till something horrible happens...

Juan's hidden fries!
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My avatar is Elizabeth Berkley from Saved by the Bell. I chose her because I think shes cute.

My name is BlackSheep because I was listening to Terry Jacks- Seasons in the Sun when I was registering.

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jen - have you parused the rest of David Firth's collection? The man is a bizarre genius or something. Alot of it is also on youtube as well. ptkojb (spelling) is a wacky one as well. Oh, just go check it out.

You might like this as well, it might be up your alley Shocked .

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJYxCSXjhLI

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@badger:

Yes, David Firth is a wonderfully disturbed genius. Thanks for the Don Hertzfeldt link. I can't believe I'd never heard of him before.

My favourite line: 'For the love of God and all that is holy, MY ANUS IS BLEEEEEEEEDING!!!'

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When i was about to sign in (after reading about safe baiting) i didn't want to use one of my other nick's for other forums. So i was thinking about an animal or other creepy being and i came up with the Vampire. The avatar is just a pic i found with google.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote:
@ Jen - have you parused the rest of David Firth's collection? The man is a bizarre genius or something. Alot of it is also on youtube as well. ptkojb (spelling) is a wacky one as well. Oh, just go check it out.

I was watching rest of his "art", if we can call it like this, and it is... Insane, genius and absolutelly stunning.... Aaaand I like it!

Juan's hidden fries!
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don Hertzfeldt is right there as well but not as...errr...there's a funny one...in a twisted kinda way. So many more...

Billy's Balloon

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpc5vgi9zbM

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess mine is easy. I just loved the movie and it seemed appropriate for this forum.

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

V For Vendetta is one of my favourite movies, played by my favourite actor, Hugo Weaving, a great orator.

My favourite lines from the movie

But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
[carves V into poster on wall]
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

I wonder how long it took the Wachowski brothers to come up with that speech.. lol

The symbol is ofcourse 'HIS' symbol..

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen means 'Fair/Beautiful Raven' in Welsh.

The Raven is, symbolically, the bringer of wisdom and the speaker of truth.

My avatar is Fenrir, the Scandanavian wolf-god, whom none had the courage to face straight on.

It's all because I'm so sweet and humble.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanted a username that I hadn't already used elsewhere. As a long-time lurker (see first post for explanation), I liked the idea of something that slunk in the shadows, choosing it's moment to pounce...

Pic is first suitable one I found on a quick search. It's not a fave, I may change it shortly when I get chance to browse some more.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm the Emperor of France. I deliberately misspelled my name so that I would be baiting safe. The avatar is not a real photo of me, in case you were wondering.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like Terry Pratchett
I like his witches
I seem to have a lot in common with Nanny Ogg
My avatar, at present, is Greebo

The nckname came from some mod ( I suspect it was King of the Wild Things ) saying isnt everyone in Scotland called Bruce?
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My name is a the bastard love child of the Charlton Heston movie and my RL nickname... not that I like Charlton Heston... or guns.

I minced around with various avatars for a while bit settled with this one for no apparent reason other than it seems to fit the name Confused It kinda looks like Jason Lee from My Name Is Earl and the various Kevin Smith films, I doubt it is but I sure like the cigar and sombreo Very Happy

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My name is from the best television show that ever was or ever will be: Arrested Development. If you haven't seen it you should go rent the DVDs now. It was deemed too powerfully awesome to stay on the air.

My avatar is the work of our very own Nurse Nasty. I think he adjusted an image he found on the internet, but it was his doing nonetheless and I think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with BluthBanana. I wasn't positive about the origin of his/her nic, but I was pretty sure. Arrested Development is a fantastic TV program and worth a look. One of the most disfunctional families in TV history.

Similar (in some ways) to the BBC series Keeping up Appearances. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ParaNoid - I'm a dude. Very Happy

I must have watched my Arrested Development DVDs so many times that I know most of the lines of each episode, but even now I still notice things I hadn't caught before and always find myself laughing during each episode. Again, do yourself a favor and rent the DVDs!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic