SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bleeurgh...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As wild and chilly weather hits my home town, I've got a rather bad cold. As I'm not feeling well, I'm taking this out on a couple of Lads - one in particular, who got a renamed dll as a bank statement bitmap he'd insisted that Cammy have scanned at a cyber cafe or wherever. He wrote:

Quote:
I am on receipt of your mail but the payment slip did not open. do rescan it again and send it as Jpg image. do ask them to scan and save it as jpg image to enable it open.

Oh dear...

Quote:
What the fuck are you on about? The slip looked fine when it arrived! I don't want any more of this bullshit.
Just tell me if the money's in your account or not - you don't need the payment slip for that. Thanx to going out to do your dumb errands in wild weather, right now I'm running a fever, I have a headache like I've been shot between the eyes, and when I sneeze the windows rattle, so I have a very low tolerance for your whingeing right now.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No better outlet for cold-angst! I can imagine the lads expression...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If only we could send them colds. I'm just over what I think might've been the dreaded swine flu. All the symptoms were right. Get well soon.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems to have gotten cold very quickly all of a sudden here too! and im tired of the rain!!!!!!! Shocked

Oh well. Im knee deep is spam to keep my busy Laughing

Smith your avatar rocks by the way

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with badgerbait. I'm a lot more easy-going with my RL friends and family when I can take out my grumbles on a lad or three.

After that description, he'll probably ask the cafe manager to disinfect the PC he was sitting at.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope you feel better, Yastreb! Wink

Great insult and can't wait for a reply. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, I hope you feel better. I always love reading your rampages to lads! Smile

Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get well soon, and.. Dont forget to post the "lovely" reply!!

Laughing

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb I do hope you feel better soon as well.
I love reading your rants to lads , it made perfect sense to me and Im sure it will to the lad too. Laughing

Im glad your feeling better PsycheDelia_Smith. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually there are forum rules about sending lads viruses.

Hope you get better Yastreb. Give the lads hell until then.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww... he's all polite now.

Quote:
I am on receipt of your mail. It will take three to four days for the money to enter the account and as soon as I confirmed that the money has entered the account, I will inform you.
I am epecting the money to enter the account by tomorrow friday or saturday.

So Cammy was nice too:

Quote:
Suits me! I just want to get better and stop frightening my cat each time I sneeze. Misty isn't normally that jumpy.

I expect an angry email sometime after Saturday.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always wondered why lads get so insistent on having sight of the bank deposit slip, as you say you don't need it when you can see the transaction on the account (well you can't because it's not there and never will be!).

I think they have to show to the actual account holder that the deposit was theirs in order to claim their share of it. This may involve several levels of lad and oga along the way.

It surprised me when asem baiting for bank account details how often some bank accounts got repeated by different lads.

It really gets to them when you say "I've paid the money into the private account of Charles Soludo at the Central Bank of Nigeria" even when they're scamming as Chucky himself. Laughing
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ N N N I believe there is a lad business leasing bank accounts. When a transfer is made the lad needs to prove that the transfer was his so he can collect his funds less a (substancial) service fee.

This is one of many reasons the lads like WU where they only need to tip the WU agent.

Killing bank accounts impacts lads further up the lad food chain and should be encouraged. Twisted Evil

p.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ pablo

Hadn't heard that but
Quote:
less a (substancial) service fee.

pure poetry

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, wouldn't you know it? This arrived:

Quote:
There was a mistake in that account information which you pay the money into and I just find out this morning when I went to confirmed if the money has entered the account.
Please, go to your bank and aks them to call back the money from that account and retransfer it into the below account information..

Alan must have worked his magic. jump_4_joy

Sand Timer x 7
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
retransfer it into the below account information

Two piggies Thumbs up Thumbs up

p.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yastreb how many bank accounts are you aiming for from this one lad? Rolling Eyes Laughing

Is it possible that the first account has been 'dollar chopped'? So many angles and all obtuse. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How many accounts? As many as I can get. Wink

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just sent:

Quote:
What in the name of Asgard went wrong? I haven't been able to get to the bank and I won't be for a few days - I have bronchitis pretty badly. Does the old info mean that the money will go to the wrong account, or just go nowhere?

And I do have bronchitis - not too severely though.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From another bait, and the Lads seem to be losing patience:

Banker first:

Quote:
What is the situation and when do you intend to make the payment?.

Then the orphan, who knew that Cammy had been ill:

Quote:
How are you today and how is your health condition..I am still waiting to hear the outcome of your communication with the bank..

They won't like this:

Quote:
I don;t know. I went to the bank but while I was tlaking with the bank guy hanldling my trrasanfer Im had a coughing fit that left phlegm and blood oall over his deaskmtop. They fotgt me hole at once and AJ got the doctrtor in. I;'ve got pnuemonia now amd Im feel worse tahn ever. AJ wannted to knewo whnat the Hel I wads foinf atm the bank.
I'lll wrikte nlater wen I/m beeter.

Quote:
I;m verryh sick now with penemmoania I;'m sorry Ill get bnack to youj.

And from the Orphan today:

Quote:
I will be waiting for your quick and fast recovery

How true...

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic