SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I hate Shipping companies

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am expecting my new laptop from ebuyer, As Barclays won't glue mine back together after I dropped it after something a lad did (It made me chuckle hard) Now I have waited in since 8am, waiting for this beast. Nothing! I am getting my gander up! I want it.

Is looking after the delivery of my laptop? I need to know, Will it arrive in Glasgow instead of Manchester?

They make you wait all day! then when you get it they sling it at you with no customer service skills, Special hatred is reserved for royal mail, The guy they have delivering round here seems to like MTCN numbers :S

rant over

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't ebuyer use parcelforce? Brilliant company, issue drivers with map of how to find me.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had it delivered by UPS at 10 past 7!

Not acceptable really

My MoneyGram form

HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of years ago a courier just left a card saying I was out when he called, without ringing the bell.
I certainly didn't hear it and neither did the cat asleep on my knee.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jay, that explains it - here in the US, UPS drivers are not supposed to make left turns. I suppose the same applies to right turns over there. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some companies that I honestly do wonder how they remain in business.
We were expecting a delivery last week, they went right past our door and put a card into the neighbours letterbox.
Seems the guy missread the number? WTF. The name as well?
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The royal mail round here are good at that, they seem to like to post things in the wrong boxes (The postie gives us next doors post aswell). UPS took a description of the door, and when asked why it come at 7:10 on a before 12 service he couldnt answer.

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Postal services make me twitch. I've had more troubles with them, than I have ever eaten applie pies.

TNT once delivered a package at my apartmentbuilding. I wasn't home so they left it with one of the people living there. I got this "your not home" card which told me they delivered it to one of my neighbours. The card didn't tell me, which one. Luckily "only" 95 other apartments where in the building. Calling their customer service was also a great experience. Felt like getting your hand stuck in the oven door, while it is turned on. Took me 2 weeks to track down the package.

Another time, TNT delivered a package by throwing it next to the access door of the building. And no "you weren't home" card this time. When I called them about this, they got angry with me for telling them this!! I had made pictures and everything, but they told me that I should not accuse them of this.

I should write a book about my experiences.

i decided to check not you just to make sure you are ok - Abubakar Hamza
is only an idiot will see a life opportunity and ignore it - Florence Jackson
YOU ARE VERY LOCKY THAT YOU GET BACK TO ME IN TIME - BALA
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, with all these stories, why do we bother making up our own delivery companies?

I've had a parcel left in the wheelie bin before now, another was left behind it and a third behind a plant pot (on different days mind you)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe our various parcel delivery services are secretly 419ers practicing their art for deliveries to lads ....

Our Royal Mail parcel delivery man arrives before sunrise, taps lightly on our front door so as not to wake anyone, goes straight back to his van and is gone within 10 seconds. The next day the postman slips a card through your door informing you that "you weren't in" on the previous "night" and you now have to traipse all the way to the parcels office ... which is only open for a couple of hours each day ... but you've already missed today's opening mate! I've lost count of hte number of times I've had to do that. Rolling Eyes
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
They must be trained to do that as ours does exactly the same though for an extra bit of excitement he sometimes doesn't bother with the card in the post.
grrrr

There is one independent courier who is very good though, if she doesnt get me the first time she lets me go to her house a couple of streets away and collect from there.
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The days Im expecting a parcel from royal mail, I wait and when I see them pull up and I run down to the door.

The agents don't care, I think its kudos to them... Parcelforce gave me the wrong package once because it had a wierd name like mine on it!

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leno is not that funny a name!

I use Ebuyer a lot and they seem to use Citylink round here. Always had great service so I'm not complaining!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barclays paid for next day and that means they use UPS, but Citylink suck just as bad

and whats wrong with the username?Razz

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since in RL I work for a parcel delivery service, I have heard it all from both the receiver and the delivery person and can sympathize with all. My gripe is that the delivery person can't leave a parcel at my house because I am not there to sign for it because I am at work....sending messages to the driver who is at my door.....who can't leave a parcel....cos I am at work.....

So, I have to wait untill the deliver person comes back to the sorting building so I can sign and take my parcel back home. My dream is to actually have a parcel delivered that I don't have to deliver to myself.

@Jay Leno, since your parcel was delivered after the commit time, did you request a refund of the shipping charges?

Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't pay for shipping or anything so I'm not due any refund, Just fired a real nasty email off to UPS

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic