SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meaning of your nickname/avatar

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco,
Quote:
@ Corona: Was that you holding up the line at WalMart the other day?

That must have been you at the back of the line winking at me. Wink

irish,
Quote:
And my avatar reminds me of one of my wives

How many did you have? Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine refers to my scrotum.
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I picked 'Jane' because it's such a average anonymous name. But secondly it's a reference to Jane Fonda. Not that I'm a personal fan of hers but because I have an enormous collection of exercise videos and some people say I look like her. My original avatar was Jane Fonda in her 80's leotard.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

eaters sweetheart wrote:
How many did you have?

3 too many, I should have stuck with the free trial ones. They don't get the house after a weekend.

Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
Mine refers to my scrotum.

That explain your picture... but what's with the handle? Twisted Evil

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
Beanish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beanish is a bean in the Beanworld comics. The avatar... is Beanish.

Consistent -- check! Profound? Lemme get back to you on that one. Very Happy

you are your guy took my money i will make sure you go to jail in nigeria
This is like a dream cone through to me.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

International Chrysis is or was a Performance Artist who was part of the New York Gay scene back in the 80's. I always liked the idea that I was romance baiting these guys with pics of a pre-op transsexual, given that so many seem to Homophobic.

Also unbeknownst to our scamming friends, I have been sending the emails on to a whole stack of my friends under the title: "Tales from a desperate Housewife" hence the avatar, which I made myself.

And right now it's getting interesting! Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Deuzer is an affordable brand of power tools. They are cheap, but quality is acceptable for an occasional user.

The avatar is my first picture trophy from Mr. 0loye Fanfare.

Safari 0loye Fanfare: Nigeria - SSC Cameroon

Ninja pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Closed lad accounts x 4 Inventor
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen Derbender was the name of my first baiting character. I reckoned that a woman would probably get more interesting responses from the lad, and for some reason I decided on a South Asian character. While I was thinking of names, I just said 'Jen Derbender' out loud, liked the sound, and wrote it into my bait... You won't believe it, but it was some time before I realized the double entendre - Freudian perhaps (hope not).

The picture I used was of a girl-next-door Bollywood actress by the name Preity Zinta. Don't get excited, we hadn't invented the term ITP way back in the dark ages (2004). Anyway, 'Jen' was quite a hit with the lads (google 'Preity Zinta' to see why).

The avatar is Salad Fingers. Salad Fingers is a soothing animated character suitable for putting small children to sleep.

Oh yes, and apparently I am flabbergasted. See what you do to me?

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I see what you mean, he's SO relaxing Smile

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
soylent green
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my successful baits was as Rev. Simon Templar, called the "saint" on account of his initials. He is a character in a series of books by author Leslie Charteris.

My avatar comes from the calling card left as a souvenir by the hero, saint.

I used to be "Neil&Dan". Then I found that the ampersand in the middle was causing problems in quoted text, searches, etc. Some how the quote "soylent green is people!" got stuck in my mind, and when the occasion came along for a change of name I opted to become the soylent green I am today.

=
O
<|\/
|\
// s.t.
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^internationalchrysis:

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm and especially

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad2.htm

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ @ Jen,

Now THAT was quite possibly THE most disturbing thing I've seen in a long time...

You KNOW I'm gonna be sharing the love. AWESOME! Especially that creepy voice Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ic

*bows*

I am here to serve.

Now you know what I meant by putting small children to sleep Cool

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen Derbender wrote:
^^^internationalchrysis:

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm and especially

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad2.htm

I won't get close to the oven again in my life...
I won't sleep calm again.... Shocked Surprised

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...... er.....

my username has no bearing on any part of me whole or otherwise.

drew.

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen, thank you for that link, that is TOTALLY my kind of humour!

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're very welcome. I also like it when the red water comes out.

Last edited by Jen Derbender on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have just given me a sweet idea for my next YIM session with my lad. Thanks! Very Happy

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The very first lad I encountered, was when I was helping a friend with his love life, he asked me to help him write to this lovely girl.

I did and soon realised it was a lad, did some searches, found this place and some terms and very much against my current teachings began to try some things to prove to my friend it was a scammer (he took some convincing)

The lad suggested (s)he came from a placed called Parkes so I told him I had a friend in Parkes called Murray Guru (First 2 letters of each word) but everybody knew him as Mugu, he was very popular, she was sure to know him.

The pet told me he didn't know Murray so when I started my first bait (the same lad (linda Lopez who still graces my signature line) I used that name.

Needless to say, the lad soon fell in love with Mugu and I adopted the name here and never baited with that name again after Murry died.

The avatar, I did a search on Murry in google images and that was the first to catch my eye, the naked version anyway, it has been edited a couple of times, Thank you Juan for the pirate hat and eye patch and I made soem modifications for this years Valentines thread.

Sweetcakes was given to me after Vday, I guess Lotta or perhaps a temporary admin thought I was sweet Cool

For anybody who is interested you could read the whole story here, please dont necro http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=158149&highlight=linda+lopez

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I first found this site(linked from another forum I visited regularly) I mostly just read Shiver's hilarious baits that he posted. Then I decided to get involved a little so I signed up and thinking I wouldn't be posting OR baiting very often, I created my username.

I guess after 40+ accts, a lot of checks, a few website kills and 500+ posts I'm a little more than just a casual occurrence. Razz

My avatar is just one I found online that really amused me. That squirrel or whatever it is, is showing some ingenuity in using the straw and the mental imagery I get imagining what he's about to go do while buzzed on sugar is high-larious.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I AM DEATH.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was assimilated by the 'Eater.
My avatar collection was vapourised by the dreaded accidental pruning/deletion bug Sad
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big fan of the Douglas Admas books and started off with Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz but found it too long to keep typing, so got the name changed. This allows me to pick and choose other Avatars. Currently I'm using Marvin, cos he reflects my current mood and mental state. Laughing

as for the tag, there was a vacancy and I applied.
Its about time it was changed - Getting a bit bored with it. (No offence Lotta, I still love and admire you).

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My name and location are from Wizard of Oz.

My 2nd job at an animal shelter includes photographing the animals, and my avatar is always one from my past photos collection (I think it's at about 50,000 photos). I change it at random intervals just because I can (and I'm a little bit ADD). The current one was a resident (now in a home) earlier this year.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic